Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Manwill -- Found Deceased 8/3/09

+7
Ann - Tx
Julie
Justice4all
Tracey6434
Piper
FystyAngel
Booklover
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Robert Manwill -- Found Deceased 8/3/09 - Page 6 Empty Re: Robert Manwill -- Found Deceased 8/3/09

Post by Julie Fri May 25, 2012 11:08 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
Boise's Channel 6 phone conversations: Robert Manwill’s mom likes prison food, friends

STATESMAN STAFF
Idaho Statesman - Boise, Idaho

Posted: 12:00am on May 25, 2012
Modified: 12:12am on May 25, 2012

Melissa Jenkins described life at the Pocatello women’s prison as “fun,” KIVI-TV Channel 6 reported.

Snipped:

“In those entire 12 hours, never once did she say she was sorry,” Edmonds said.

Jenkins did complain that she didn’t have a photo of Robert, whom she called “Boo.”

“I play cards, and we walk. And when we have rec we can go outside and lay in the sun if we want to,” Jenkins said in one recording. “We can walk outside, we can play volleyball, which I do. We actually get homemade baked breads, rolls. The cakes are actually made fresh every day. It’s fun. I love it.”

Read more:

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2012/05/25/2130304/robert-manwills-mom-likes-prison.html

I'm glad she's having such a swell time.....NOT!
What a Robert Manwill -- Found Deceased 8/3/09 - Page 6 916266
Does she ever think that maybe her son would have liked to play cards and walk outside, play volleyball, lay out in the sun, eat homemade bread and rolls (Did she ever make him homemade bread & rolls???!!!!), and cake....he'll never eat cake again!
Whatever happened to bread & water?
Inmates aren't supposed to feel like they're on a vacation!
wth???

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6