Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attorney: Casey Anthony's family believes 'she's not innocent'

+5
khintx
Justice4all
ronald mascot
sitemama
Julie
9 posters

Go down

Attorney: Casey Anthony's family believes 'she's not innocent' Empty Attorney: Casey Anthony's family believes 'she's not innocent'

Post by Julie Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 am

Attorney: Casey Anthony's family believes 'she's not innocent'

June 22nd, 2011
11:43 PM ET

An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents told CNN Wednesday that the Anthonys do not believe their daughter is innocent.

The parents, however, do not want their daughter to receive the death penalty for the killing, said lawyer George Lippman.

Read more:
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/22/attorney-casey-anthonys-family-believes-shes-not-innocent/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Attorney: Casey Anthony's family believes 'she's not innocent' Empty Re: Attorney: Casey Anthony's family believes 'she's not innocent'

Post by Julie Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 am

Lawyer: Casey Anthony's parents do not think she is innocent

By the CNN Wire Staff
June 23, 2011 12:10 a.m. EDT

snipped:
Lippman's bombshell statement to CNN's Gary Tuchman aired on "AC 360" Wednesday night. It is unclear how the remarks would affect testimony that is scheduled to continue in Anthony's capital murder trial Thursday.

"But this is important and they wanted me to stress this," said Tuchman. "They love her, they support her and they do not want her to get the death penalty and they will do all they can to avoid her getting the death penalty in this case."

Read more:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/23/florida.casey.anthony.trial/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Attorney: Casey Anthony's family believes 'she's not innocent' Empty Re: Attorney: Casey Anthony's family believes 'she's not innocent'

Post by sitemama Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:57 am

I don't think that was a good move. For someone so close to the defendant to state that she is not innocent, could effect this trial.

If she is found guilty, could they get a new trial because of this atty making this public statement?

If so, that may be why they did it.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by ronald mascot Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:35 am

Wow- this is pretty big, Nancy will need an oxygen tent for tomorrow's show. But why now? George obviously knew he did not hold Caylee's body in the pool and bring it to her- so what put them over the edge? Her bringing Lee into it, threatening to bring in George's so-called mistress? Saying Cindy left the ladder down? So much to choose from

ronald mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 am

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:14 am

Oddly worded. Not strong at all. The Anthony's believe she is "not innocent"- they did not say they believe she is guilty or even that they believe she 'did it.' Just that she is not innocent of an as yet unspecified deed or action. Interesting. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 am

I heard someone on tv today say that by acknowleging Casey is "not innocent" is their way of denying the allegations against George on the molestation and that he was present at Caylee's drowning. Had they said she was innocent, they would somehow be agreeing to Baez's opening statement.

Also I found that by saying "not innocent" instead of "guilty" fits right in with how they answer a question, without really answering it, like they did back in the beginning of all this.

They also said they don't want her to get the dp "for the killing", so that tells me what crime they think she is "not innocent" of.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 am

I think the Anthony's realized a long time ago KC was not innocent of killing Caylee, but until they sat through the trial thus far and listened in earnest did they finally have to admit it...or look like fools...Plus, Cindy has to be wondering when she's going under the bus as well. Cindy is not immune from KC making up some last minute garbage that Baez will gladly put into his case if she sees Cindy isn't on her side against George.

The way their lawyer worded it might be because they don't agree with how she killed her or at least part of how...like maybe they believe she probably chloroformed her but want desperately to believe she didn't duct tape her as well.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:36 am

There is already a retraction out by Lippman, saying he was quoted "out of context"------ I'll look for link. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 am

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/267833/Report:-Casey-Anthonys-parents-believe-shes-not-innocent

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 am

Thanks kh.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:59 am

Bozo has overplayed his hand, by dragging George into this. If Bozo had left George out of this, I don't believe Lippman would've told Tucker that the Anthonys do not believe Casey is innocent.

Will Prosecution get George and / or Cindy on the stand again and ask, "Do you believe Casey is innocent?"
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:46 pm

CFNews13Casey Mark Lippman, Anthony family attorney, will hold press conference after court today. .

~~~~~~~~~

My money says that Cindy pitched a bitch like she always does and is on the road to firing yet another attorney........

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by ronald mascot Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Yeah, it's all worded strange. not innocent of what? The killing, not the 'murder'- hopefully they can make a bit of money with their book after the trial and just retire to some secluded spot and live the rest of their lives there in peace with the occasional trip to the jail to put $200 bucks in the witch's account

ronald mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm

How many times are all of us suject to the same thing. It is better to say nothing, as we see false headlines in the media all the time. They make money when we read, watch TV, Go online etc. One word can change the meaning of our statement.

liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi, liz! Welcome to RC! bath
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:03 pm

liz wrote:How many times are all of us subject to the same thing. It is better to say nothing, as we see false headlines in the media all the time. They make money when we read, watch TV, Go online etc. One word can change the meaning of our statement.

How true liz. Even in our small chat room during the trial, so many different opinions and different understandings of what was just said. We all have our opinions, and absolutely none of them are the facts, because we don't know the true facts, and I don't think we will even after this trial is over. Because, the only one who can tell us is a stranger to the truth.

BTW, welcome to RC from mama. Glad to 'see' you. Attorney: Casey Anthony's family believes 'she's not innocent' 540129
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down