Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family

3 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family Empty Casey Anthony Gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family

Post by eva Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 pm

Casey Anthony Gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family

ABC Family Television announced today that Casey Anthony has been signed to do 4 episodes of the hit comedy Modern Family. The role has Casey Anthony being hired as nanny for Cameron Tucker and Mitchell Pritchett played respectively by Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

At the press junket introducing Casey Anthony as one of the cast, Jesse Tyler Ferguson reveled a bit of the storyline. Casey Anthony’s character moves in with same sex couple Cam and Mitchell as a live in Au pair for their adopted baby Alice. Feeling overly comfortable with the gay men, Casey will be parading around the house in front of Cam and Mitchell in very reveling outfits.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2012/33258
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family Empty Re: Casey Anthony Gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family

Post by eva Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 pm

PLEASE SOMEBODY tell me this is an April Fool's joke? awe
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family Empty Re: Casey Anthony Gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family

Post by Trueblue Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:11 pm

This has to be a joke, if it not then it is an insult to little Caylee's death, I am so angry....how could anyone think this up A NANNY!!!!!!!! Give me a break.!!!!!!!!
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:53 am

Casey....... Casey Anthony Gets Guest Appearance on ABC’s Modern Family 916266
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down