Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Family

+5
sitemama
Piper
TigerMom
Booklover
Snaz
9 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Family Empty Casey Anthony Family

Post by Snaz Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:35 pm

I came across the article and thought it was interesting..... it is so clear to so many that the Anthony family is very dysfunctional. What do you think? Do you think the Ants will all turn on one another in the end?

Casey Anthony Family
Monday, August 03, 2009

The family of Casey Anthony made up of mother Cindy, father George and brother Lee has turned into one of the most closely investigated family units in modern times. Millions of people around the world became interested in Casey Anthony's family as word began to spread out of Central Florida, one year ago, that Casey's little two year old daughter named Caylee was missing and then sadly months later she was found murdered in a wooded area not far from Cindy and George Anthony's home. After an investigation that was conducted before and after Caylee's body was discovered, Casey Anthony was arrested for her murder and within the past couple of months the murder charges against Anthony have been upgraded to a capital offense – which means that she will face the death penalty when she goes on trial for Caylee's murder this fall. Most of the attention surrounding the murder of Caylee Anthony has focused on her narcissistic mother Casey. However, there is plenty of family dysfunction to go around in the Anthony family and I believe in the end they will all turn on each other to save themselves and send Casey packing off to jail by herself for the rest of her life.

Read the rest here:

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/08/casey-anthony-family.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Family Empty Re: Casey Anthony Family

Post by Booklover Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi, Snaz! hug

That's a great article, and I think it's pretty accurate too. Casey Anthony Family 88030 I have no intention of spending a dime on anything that has to do with them. Why in the Hell should those sick, pathetic excuses for human beings profit from the death/murder of a precious child they claimed they loved? Mad Evil or Very Mad I hope the rest of their lives are filled with nightmares about Caylee, and how they betrayed her. Sad Crying or Very sad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMom Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Thanks for posting this Snaz!

This family is destined to go to hell, each and everyone of them. They certainly won't be with Caylee who got her her wings and is is in the arms of God.

The whole family just disgusts me!
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Booklover wrote:Hi, Snaz! hug

That's a great article, and I think it's pretty accurate too. Casey Anthony Family 88030 I have no intention of spending a dime on anything that has to do with them. Why in the Hell should those sick, pathetic excuses for human beings profit from the death/murder of a precious child they claimed they loved? Mad Evil or Very Mad I hope the rest of their lives are filled with nightmares about Caylee, and how they betrayed her. Sad Crying or Very sad

Bolded by me.....

Those are the key words there, Book..... they claim they love Caylee, yet they lie to set her murderer free.... how can anyone call that love?
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 am

That's right, Snaz.........they claim to love, while holding out their hands for $$$.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:35 am

Do any of you really think Lee rolled on KC? When I read the article that his lawyer was not representing him any longer, because he was given amnesty, I thought he had finally told the truth about the entire situation.

Much as I hate to see him walk free, maybe this is what we need to ensure KC gets the DP.

When they advise Bozo what they have from Lee, do you think the defense will try to get a deal?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:36 am

Snaz wrote:
Booklover wrote:Hi, Snaz! hug

Bolded by me.....

Those are the key words there, Book..... they claim they love Caylee, yet they lie to set her murderer free.... how can anyone call that love?
Hi, Snaz! That whole family has a very sick & twisted "idea" of love. It sickens me to know that they are still able to look at photos & videos of Caylee. They don't deserve to ever see her again. Not ever!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Just think about how much money they will continue to make off Caylee's murder! awe Sad Crying or Very sad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 pm

c4c,
I noticed that in the article, also. It would make sense that Lee spilled the beans and that's why he no longer needs his attorney. I also think Bozo was a little more 'accommodating' with the reporters on the video at G's depo. Is it because he knows what Lee told them?

natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Hmmm. You all have given me some food for thought here. Natalie, c4c, def does make sense that LA could have spilled his guts and that's why he no longer needs an attorney. I'm thinking you've got something here....
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 pm

If Lee didn't tell the truth, he would DEFINITELY still need his lawyer.... so maybe he finally manned up.

Let's hope Georgette did the same... cause we KNOW Spindy didn't!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 pm

snaz, does he have any 'man' in him? Isn't he living with the Ants? Wonder what it's like inside that house? Surely CA would quiz him on why he doesn't need an attn any more.

natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Natalie, LOL!!! He moved home to help out mommy and daddy..... I don't know why... they're living off of Caylee..... maybe he just wanted in on the good life.

It WOULD be very interesting to be inside that house....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Snaz, I have lived through quite a bit of tragedies, but, as much as I have endured, I don't think I could like in that house with CA & GA.

I sure AIN'T that strong. lol!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 am

Snaz wrote:Natalie, LOL!!! He moved home to help out mommy and daddy..... I don't know why... they're living off of Caylee..... maybe he just wanted in on the good life.

It WOULD be very interesting to be inside that house....
Hi, Snaz! hug I agree with you. I'd sure love to hear what goes on behind closed doors in the Anthony home. awe sucker
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Sunni wrote:Just think......... that precious little girl lived in that household where they claim there is so much love and never since she was murdered has any family member shown any remorse about her death. Ain't love grand ?
Hi, Sunni! hug You noticed that too? It's pretty hard to show remorse or anything that resembles love when you're so involved with yourself. Selfishness runs rampant in that family. They didn't deserve Caylee, and she most certainly didn't deserve them!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad It's even more disgusting that they continue to make money off that poor little darling!!!! Evil or Very Mad Sad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:50 pm

DebB,

That video was bizzare and chilling. Isn't that the one where the camera is going all over the poor child...including under her chair? That just creeped me out.

natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon May 17, 2010 8:39 am

Very interesting "recap" about George and Cindy:

“There’s something going on with these grandparents…”

Posted on May 17th, 2010 by Valhall

After several comments left about a discussion on blogtalk radio last evening, I thought I would rummage up a few news reports from the early days of a “missing child” named Caylee Marie Anthony. See for yourself the progression of inconsistent and changing stories by Cindy and George Anthony. As one commentator stated on Geraldo’s show of 07/26/08…”there’s something going on with these grandparents”....

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/05/17/theres-something-going-on-with-these-grandparents/#comments

Very interesting. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 17, 2010 1:35 pm