Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAIR TRiAl after all!

+8
LottieM
Cali
sitemama
eva
BREEZE4
mindseye
Piper
goldenmain
12 posters

Go down

FAIR TRiAl after all! Empty FAIR TRiAl after all!

Post by goldenmain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:19 pm

I can't believe the people in this world! All of you that gossip and listen to the media! There is justice and thanK god for that!

goldenmain

Back to top Go down

FAIR TRiAl after all! Empty Re: FAIR TRiAl after all!

Post by Piper Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:21 pm

You said it was an unfair trial, didn't you?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by mindseye Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 pm

At many times it did "appear" as favored by the judge for the prosecution and at other times it did not. The media tore up Baez, his defense, was he qualified, his experts, his witnesses. To the media, the prosecution was always "amazing and brilliant". Well I think Ashton laughed a little prematurely. They did not prove any aspect of their case.

mindseye

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by BREEZE4 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:37 pm

MAY THIS KILLING GUILTY OF MURDERING HER OWN CHILD BITCH ROTT ON EARTH THAN IN HELL. She has gotten away with murder but God has something waiting for her and it is called hell. I hope she lives long and sees Caylees face in her every waking moment. tongue

BREEZE4

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm

This trial was a fair trial, just as OJ Simpson and Robert Blake's trials were fair.

Oh well, in the name of justice, I suppose it's better that a few guilty liars who proclaim innocence slip through the cracks, than an authentically innocent person is convicted.

It's most unfortunate that Cindy Anthony destroyed critical crucial evidence and obstructed justice, but Cindy did what she HAD to do!

Cindy and George never taught Casey "consequences discipline" and now we can say, "neither has the justice system". Casey spent her life getting away with shameful things, and now she's gotten away with murder!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Absolutely, eva. And since she has always gotten away with everything she has ever done, even murder, she will offend again! I just hope there is not another baby involved.

I hope she does go to Houston, TX. We'll let Ann and Cindy take care of her then. Ann was hoping she comes to TX, well, Ann here she comes.

What did I hear, she is going to live with Mason until she decides where she is going? WTH
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenmain Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 pm

I was hoping she would stay with one of her attorney's.
There's too many crazies out there, including her family. I think Mason, Baez, and Simms love Casey. In fact I love them all too. I disagree with the majority, I'm with the minority that supports the verdict. We all loved Caylee that's not a doubt, but her father handled that child after the death of the drowning, so Casey should stay the hell away from her horrible family and then she probably will be able to get counselling and get a life back. People lie for different reasons. Sometimes they lie to try to protect others. She may have threatened by her father about the death, just as the abuse she had done to her by him. I'm through with arguing about this case. Place your anger in a positive way and get over it. Do something good instead of continuing to gossip. God Bless everyone. It's over now.

goldenmain

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Sorry, but I don't agree with you that George molested KC. If he did, why didn't she tell someone? Why did she continue to live at home with him? Why did she tell him in the jail tapes that he was the best father and grandfather ever? When she was picking a family member to have a one on one with, why did she pick George?

If George was molesting her as a small child, why did she leave her own daughter with him? Did she care so little about Caylee that she didn't care if George molested her?

I think KC hated her mom more than she did her father, but we will never know exactly what happened within this family. And you are right, no need to continue arguing about this case as what is done is done. Case closed.

Lets move on to the next one, and hopefully it has a better ending.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by mindseye Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Agree, we need to move on.... and I don't know if I believe she was sexually abused....

But Sitemama,
Certainly you have read that most molested children, young adults and even when they get into adulthood "don't tell anyone". It s that terrible secret they hide inside their gutt and it continues to eat away at them. They even protect the parent abuser, will lie for them. Children physically abused and have a huge bruise.... will lie and say ... I just fell down the stairs.... when really daddy beat the %*&^ out of him the night before. The same with sexual abuse. When she told George he was the best Dad and Grandfather ever... that was text book and it gave me the chills...they continue to seek the love of the abuser. And when she asked to talk to him.... the same reason. Looking for his approval and reassurance he was there for her. But they both knew they were being filmed so what they said was very careful. Do you recall George saying to her while on the phone, "you know, some things are going to come out" and she said "I know". No questions asked about what he was talking about - she knew exactly what he was referring too.

Do you recall Baez asking him why he moved out of the house just before Caylee was born and said "it's because Casey didn't want you there isn't it?".... of course George said "no, it was because he and Cindy were having problems"... but I got that message loud and clear. I think the jury did too.

mindseye

Back to top Go down

FAIR TRiAl after all! Empty Huh?

Post by Cali Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:52 am

goldenmain wrote:I can't believe the people in this world! All of you that gossip and listen to the media! There is justice and thanK god for that!

Fair Trial? Justice? Wow! That must have made you feel super important to post that. Sounds just like the outrageous crap spouted by JB and his D-Team.

The trial was a travesty, a tragedy, a failure of the judicial system.
What I'm waiting for is Karma. Yep, Karma! Karma for the killer of Caylee Marie Angelbabe.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:54 am

This verdict was a product of a jury who didn't think about anything the prosecution said and only focused on Bozo's tricky remark about everything coming down to HOW DID SHE DIE. Juror #3 admitted that was what they based their verdict on and said there was no PROOF OF HOW SHE DIED...which also means they either didn't understand what reasonable doubt was or they didn't listen to the prosecution's case.

Our justice system failed because the jury made their verdict based on something that didn't have to be PROVEN in the first place...that being, HOW DID SHE DIE.

It was a fair trial.....but it was not a fair verdict because of the above. Yes, Cali...it's all up to Karma now.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 am

The jury was lazy and inept! They wanted to see pictures of a dead body with a knife stuck in it. Pathetic!!!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:57 am

Not all of us in Pinellas County are dimwitted twits...Sure the Jury rushed their verdict...They were tired of being monitored and supervised...They had forgotten what it was to be a child...There originally was some disagreement but those that were pro guilty were not strong enough to stand up for their convictions...A hung jury would have been ideal in this situation, that way Caylee might have wound up with a jury that would stick up for her..Unfortunate for Caylee but oh so fortunate for Casey...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Estee....you're right on with that hung jury thing....the least they could have done would have been to let another jury deal with it. I wonder if they even knew it was an option that they didn't all have to agree?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Or they could have found her guilty on a lesser charge and let the appeals process and time sort things out.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 pm

They knew if they hung the jury, the judge would've made them deliberate for several more days before declaring them a hung jury. They were ready to go home, so the ones voting guilty gave in after realizing that the ones voting not guilty weren't going to change their minds.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Yes, I think the jury felt like they were missing their summer vacation. They didn't want to deliberate any more, you know actually use their brain. It was like work in their small minds. JMO!
Gracie
Gracie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down