Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimberly Fry Trial in RI - No cameras/audio due to Casey Anthony trial

Go down

Kimberly Fry Trial in RI - No cameras/audio due to Casey Anthony trial Empty Kimberly Fry Trial in RI - No cameras/audio due to Casey Anthony trial

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 pm

I could not find a thread on Camden Fry, the 8 year old daughter of Kimberly Fry, who is accused of killing Camden. This case is in Rhode Island.

Kimberly's trial is upcoming and the Judge in the case will not allow cameras (live) and audio in the Court Room.

Media crackdown at Fry murder trial
Judge fears Casey Anthony comparisons

Updated: Wednesday, 31 Aug 2011, 7:06 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 31 Aug 2011, 6:00 PM EDT

Darren Soens
WPRI - East Providence, RI

SOUTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. (WPRI) - A Superior Court judge is cracking down on the media's coverage of an upcoming child murder trial for fear it could draw comparisons to the Casey Anthony case.

Read more:

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_news/south_county/south-kingstown-fry-trial-media-crackdown
~~~~~~

TV cameras barred in trial of mom accused of killing child
2:01 PM Tue, Aug 30, 2011

Mike McKinney
The Providence Journal - Providence, RI

SOUTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. -- A Superior Court judge ruled Tuesday that television cameras and audio equipment will not be allowed in the courtroom at the upcoming trial of Kimberly Fry, who is accused of murdering her 8-year-old daughter in North Kingstown in 2009.

In delivering his decision after hearing lawyers' arguments, Judge William E. Carnes Jr. noted, in part, the closeness in time to the Casey Anthony murder trial in Florida.

Read more:

http://newsblog.projo.com/2011/08/judge-bars-tv-cameras-and-audi.html

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down