Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike at Tree by Caylee's Remains Spot

+4
Piper
Sherry
LottieM
athompson124
8 posters

Go down

Lightning Strike at Tree by Caylee's Remains Spot   Empty Lightning Strike at Tree by Caylee's Remains Spot

Post by athompson124 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 am

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/07/lightning-strikes-tree-near-caylee-anthony-memorial-site/

I think the heavens are unhappy! (Sorry - not sure how to link but it's on CNN)

Lightning strike at Caylee memorial 'could be a sign from the angels' | Photo
Share494Comments 9

Lighting struck a pine tree next to the shrine to Caylee Anthony at the site where her remains were discovered on Suburban Drive. (GEORGE SKENE, ORLANDO SENTINEL / July 8, 2011)

athompson124

Back to top Go down

Lightning Strike at Tree by Caylee's Remains Spot   Empty Re: Lightning Strike at Tree by Caylee's Remains Spot

Post by LottieM Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 am

Man! If that's not a sign that 'someone' isn't happy, I don't know what is. I wonder what 'someone' will do next?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Lightning Strike at Tree by Caylee's Remains Spot   Empty Re: Lightning Strike at Tree by Caylee's Remains Spot

Post by Sherry Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:37 pm

I believe God is letting everyone know that He will mete out the justice due Caylee against her proud murderer.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by athompson124 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:57 pm

You're right Sherry and Lottie. I like the reminder that true justice is still awaiting Casey. Makes me feel a little better about the lack of justice in the Orlanda court. . .

athompson124

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Amen to that.......!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:40 pm

I say the fickled finger of fate awaits her...Angels will not greet her...The owner of that property should make it a walk thru park...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:24 pm

If only she was standing under that tree when the lightning struck.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Julie Laughing
KariBear
KariBear

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 pm

There's still hope........

cfnews13 News 13
Reporter Mark Jenkins says a big lightning storm is over the jail. Folo the #caseyanthony coverage all night long: http://goo.gl/MwzXQ
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23CaseyAnthony

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Lightning Strike at Tree by Caylee's Remains Spot   Empty Lightening Strike

Post by jalee Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Did anyone ever consider that there is a reason the higher power struck the tree?
Is there something that occurance is trying to convery to us? What if we're all standing around thinking in human capacities when this coincidence ? or sign? is trying to prompt something. It's highly probable that something was missed. It wouldn't be the first time something was missed because they were looking in the wrong place for something they didn't coralate to the murder idea or who did it. You can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. They should go back and look for the enexplicable. Usually someone will find it if this in fact could be the case. Think about it. Wouldn't that be a mind blower!

jalee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Welcome to RC, jalee! Very Happy
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi jalee, they only need to look at Caylee's mother. Plain and simple.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by jalee Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi Piper, sure seems that way, doesn't it. I encourage everyone to view the documentary DVD by History Channel on Lizzie Borden. Opps - I've just aged myself.
I know it's old but history repeats itself in similar ways.
Then, you MUST read the book by Arnold Brown: 'Lizzie Borden: the legend, the truth & the finale'. This is true story & Brown lived in Fall River as child where murder took place. He becomes sherlock holmes, reviews case & previously unseen info/documents to logically deduce why there was another killer & Lizzie Borden was simply an accomplice. It will give you extra mental tools to corralate formulas/comparisons with Anthony case which are amazing. DVD & book are opposite theories which good when pondering Anthony case. Someone once maintained: if you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth. This whole case hinged on circumstancial evidence. In other words, they could not physically connect anyone to the body. Keeping an open mind - how could the body be tansported from, lets say the car trunk, to the park without not one person seeing or even being able to know/suspect a certain person might have done this? If you did know, you could purger youself and lie about it. The jail talks & trial was so infused with a bizzare sense of cover-up it was stunning. You would almost have to be invisible. Disquise? Maybe. That could leave tracks unless you used gas to burn cloths or maybe you could just wash them to not incriminate yourself. You surely would have used some kind of gloves, maybe surgical, to hide finger prints. BUT, if you assume tot mom or even gandmother/grandfather/brother- there's still the problem that someone (tot mom was with boyfriend & who was all home at the Anthony's the night before Caylee's demise?) could have been a witness to anyone of them absent throughout the night. How do you go about doing something so no one can see you or even know the difference? The only reason you couldn't know is because you wouldn't be capable of seeing - asleep. Unnatually kept asleep. Think about it. If it wasn't the boogie man from Bogy Creek or some kind of incognito mafia connection/group in low places (why did grandfather really leave law enforcement ?) or politics, then who ever accomplished this crime is there or whoever tampered or altered computer data and info. to hide or point a finger is there. Who ever we are looking for is still there (or just been released). When you disect all the info. on tot mom and grandmothers behaviour (which means delving into everyones past because you MUST connect as many dots in the family history dynamics as possible) you start to see how Caylee was another Casey to grandmother. The dynamics is unsettleing. Who had knowledge, access, organization, calm, anger, abuse etc. Who wanted Caylee more that life itself? Don't get hung up on emotional vortexes. Solve the problem. Yes there could be a few motives but when you look at all the real evidence, testimony, affect of witnesses, read the above info. I suggested - what starts to emerg in the tapestry. The branch may not fall far from the tree but I sense the lightening strike could mean more than most people assume. There were far too many people involved around that park area. Jack the ripper could have been standing right in the middle of it all and know one would have known the better. Is there evidence yet to be found? Could it be near or on the tree. Could it be skin flakes inside a shoe? What could it be? If you look for the inexplicable - someone usually finds it. Don't give up!

jalee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down