Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

4 posters

Go down

Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony Empty Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Post by Piper Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Yes! I'm elated they are going through with this lawsuit..

Texas EquuSearch files lawsuit against Casey Anthony

The volunteer search group is suing Casey Anthony for $112,000 it spent on two searches for Caylee Anthony in 2008

4:55 p.m. EDT, July 12, 2011

The volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony this afternoon, looking to recoup more than $100,000 it spent to look for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

The lawsuit alleges that Casey Anthony committed fraud because she knew her 2-year-old daughter was dead and not missing as she and her parents claimed when asking for help from EquuSearch.

"It was Jose Baez's opening statement when he said Caylee was never missing because she had died, that got me really upset," Miller said. "We were lied to and misled."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-law20110712,0,466627.story

Last edited by Piper on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony Empty Re: Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Post by Piper Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 pm

TES deserves compensation for what they tried to accomplish there. They ended up being torn to bits.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony Empty Re: Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Post by Piper Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:54 pm

7:56 p.m. CDT, July 5, 2011
HOUSTON, TX—
Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch, has been involved in more than 1,000 searches for missing people since 2000. His search for Caylee Anthony was, to him, confusing.

“I never in my entire life in all the searches that we ever did was I with a parent that had a missing child that acted like Casey acted,” said Miller. “Casey never once shed a tear when we were in the house she never said thank you.”
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 pm

~Snipped~
Now that the Anthony family charade is over, Miller says he knows the perfect place for the rest of them.

“Hollywood, that's where they need to go. The whole damn family needs to go there and leave the rest of us alone. They missed their calling,” said Miller. “I think they literally all of them enjoyed the media attention even though it's negative, but unfortunately they'll never have an opportunity in life again.”

Neither will the little girl whose life was lost and part of what has become her family's made for TV spectacle.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 pm

"They're the most cold-hearted family in the United States of America" ~ Tim Miller
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 am

She's supposed to be served the papers today in jail.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm

EquuSearch Serves Casey With Lawsuit In Jail

EquuSearch Seeks Damages In Costly Search

POSTED: 9:51 am EDT July 13, 2011
UPDATED: 12:44 pm EDT July 13, 2011

"We've done what we felt was necessary to do," Miller said. "We'll see if the system works -- hope we don't get the same jury, that's for sure."

The woman who served Anthony with the suit in her jail cell said it looked like Anthony had just woken up when she spoke with her.

"She was polite," the woman said. "She just asked if I gave a copy to her attorney."

Read more:
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28532554/detail.html

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm so proud of Tim Miller & his group for going after what he believes is right. TES deserves to recoup that money. How many other children could he find with that money? Not to mention the hassel Bozo put them through when he KNEW Caylee was aready gone.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:05 pm

I am too fysty. I was starting to feel less depressed, upset and it just seems like one insult after another on my justice weary heart. I hope that Tim is successful. He lost a lot..... and so did the folks that had children who were really missing. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Good for Tim Miller...I sure hope he gets reimbursed for what he has spent on the search for Caylee...God knows this is a legitimate service and does a lot of good work for those in need...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down