Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony May Stay With Aunt In Texas

+2
gettingtired
eva
6 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony May Stay With Aunt In Texas Empty Casey Anthony May Stay With Aunt In Texas

Post by eva Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 am

Casey Anthony May Stay With Aunt In Texas After Release From Jail

Speculation continued Wednesday that Casey Anthony will be staying in Texas after her expected release from jail in Florida on Sunday.

The Huffington Post online news organization reported that a source close to the Anthony family said that the Anthonys have made plans for her to stay with an aunt in Texas.

Casey Anthony was acquitted a week ago on charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in 2008. Anthony was found guilty on four charges of lying to law enforcement officers. She is to be released from jail Sunday.

Talk of Casey Anthony going to Houston has circulated since the court case concluded. A "Keep Casey Anthony Out of Houston" page on Facebook has already been created.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/07/13/3220149/casey-anthony-may-stay-with-aunt.html
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony May Stay With Aunt In Texas Empty Re: Casey Anthony May Stay With Aunt In Texas

Post by gettingtired Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:21 am

I hope she feels real unwelcome where ever she lands

gettingtired

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony May Stay With Aunt In Texas Empty Re: Casey Anthony May Stay With Aunt In Texas

Post by Piper Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 am

We know kh will not let KC cross the Texas border!! She doesn't have a clue she's the most hated woman in the United States.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 am

Maybe Casey can get a job as a babysitter................
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:33 pm

eva, would you let her sit with your 19 kids? I didn't think so!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:06 pm

haha! Puerto Rico has a Facebook page letting her know she's not welcome there, too. If she does go to Texas one thing is for sure: they won't find her not guilty of her next criminal act. Does she know that Texas is a DP state? affraid
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Casey Anthony does not have an aunt in Texas.

Cindy Anthony has no sisters; only brothers.

George Anthony has no sisters living in Texas.

There is a lady, named Dana, who called in to KRBE, a Houston FM radio station with a broad listening range area. This was around 7-6-11 (I think).

She claimed to be Cindy Anthony's second cousin and said she is the spokesperson for the Cindy Anthony family. She said Cindy is writing a book, blah, blah, blah.

She said Casey has been invited to stay with her. She said she lives in Pasadena.

For your info, Pasadena, Tx is adjacent to Houston to the east. It is primarily a refinery town.

Casey Anthony would not even like living in Pasadena, Tx!

Mark Lippman, Orlando, Fl, is the attorney and spokesperson for Cindy and George Anthony.

In several interviews, Cheney Mason expressed concern for the safety of Casey Anthony. He indicated the time of her release and her location upon release from the Orange County Jail on 7-17-11 will NOT be disclosed.

On one of our local Houston TV stations, the Anchor stated on the 10 p.m. News last night that the Huffington Post is reporting that Casey Anthony might be moving to Texas to stay with an aunt.

The article posted to the TV station's website last night shortly after midnight.

The article was removed from the website this morning.

The speculation about Casey moving to Texas is nothing more than speculation. It is not substantiated by a credible source, Cheney Mason, Jose Baez, other members of the Defense team or Mark Lippmann who is the spokesperson and attorney for Cindy and George Anthony.

I think Dana got her 5 or 10 minutes of fame on a local Houston level.

As far as I know, none of the national media snatched her up for a TV appearance! LOL

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down