Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas EquuSearch Wants Casey Anthony To Talk

4 posters

Go down

Texas EquuSearch Wants Casey Anthony To Talk Empty Texas EquuSearch Wants Casey Anthony To Talk

Post by eva Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Texas EquuSearch Wants Casey Anthony To Talk

EquuSearch Attorney Wants Casey To Confirm When Caylee Died

POSTED: 4:53 pm EST December 19, 2011
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST December 19, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Texas EquuSearch joined the attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez on Monday in asking the judge to force Casey Anthony to answer questions.

The search group is just one of the entities suing Anthony. EquuSearch officials said they spent more than $100,000 on its search for Caylee and wants that money back.

Judge Lisa Munyon ended the hearing without a ruling, so attorneys said they still don't know if Anthony is going to be forced to start talking under oath.

One of the questions Texas EquuSearch said it wants Anthony to answer is "Who is Caylee's biological father?"

Attorneys said during Monday's hearing that the identity of Caylee's father may be related to exactly when the two-year-old girl died.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30032613/detail.html#ixzz1h24aVvgS

eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Texas EquuSearch Wants Casey Anthony To Talk Empty Re: Texas EquuSearch Wants Casey Anthony To Talk

Post by Estee Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:20 am

Go get 'em Tim....Tim knows he will probably never see a red cent from this litigation...I don't think that is his purpose...however, winning it would be a big deal and send a message to those who call him at their whim...Tim is no fool, and to think that CA had him hoodwinked for a while probably gets under his skin...I think he would like little miss lucky to admit just one thing, for once in her life...Good Luck Tim...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Texas EquuSearch Wants Casey Anthony To Talk Empty Re: Texas EquuSearch Wants Casey Anthony To Talk

Post by sitemama Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Attorneys said during Monday's hearing that the identity of Caylee's father may be related to exactly when the two-year-old girl died.
[quote]

I don't think the identity of the father had anything to do with Caylee's death! It was simply her age, and she was getting big enough to start talking and also because her death would hurt Cindy and George more than anything else in this world. I really don't think KC knows who Caylee's father was, and further more, she didn't care.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:59 pm

I totally agree with you Mama... Cool Right On!!!
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm

I agree too! Bottom line here is speak the phuck up witch! Enough with the school girl games. You got away with it, what more do you want? (That's rhetorical)
KariBear
KariBear

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 am

KB, where have you been? I have missed you! How's your grandson doing? Will you be seeing him over the holidays?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down