Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks Out

5 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks Out  Empty Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks Out

Post by Piper Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 am

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks Out

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Rick Plesea's ex-wife, Pam Plesea talks about the fight that was never brought up!

~Snipped~

“Mom Plesea [Shirley Plesea] has been talking to me ever since this whole thing happened. She told me that on June 15 after she, Cindy and Caylee went to visit her husband at the nursing home, which is very close to where Shirley lives. She then showed Cindy that Casey had forged a $354 check on her husband’s nursing home account."

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

Read more:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/07/casey-anthonys-aunt-speaks-out.html

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks Out  Empty Re: Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks Out

Post by Piper Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:56 am

Shocking Allegations In Casey Anthony Case

Posted by Tommy Garrett on Jul 3, 2011 - 10:57:49 PM

ORLANDO, Fla.—After the first part of Pam Plesea’s exclusive interview ran in this paper, she then followed it up with an appearance on HLN’s “Nancy Grace” show and started backpedaling part of her story. However, I have documentation on everything that she reported to me, and so does the famed author Kathleen McKenna. She has been aided extensively in her book by Plesea, who is a retired English teacher and the aunt of defendant Casey Anthony. Anthony is awaiting a verdict in the murder trial involving the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Though Plesea did claim on TV that Casey was always a bit weird and spooky, she denied seeing her after the age of 9, but told others she saw her much later in life.

“I was shocked to hear so many things that came out of Pam’s mouth, Tommy. I attribute it to her trying to make nice with her mother-in-law, but she has given both of us lots of information that, one, we could not have known, and two, there is documentation to prove she has been interviewed by both of us more than once. My co-author called me and she said, look, Pam Plesea is on the ‘Nancy Grace’ show,” said author McKenna.

Just 48 hours prior to her Saturday appearance, her condition for going on the show was that she wanted to be in silhouette to break her silence, but claimed she feared she’d be found out by the family. But she’s been talking to this media outlet, and giving information to author Kathleen McKenna for her upcoming blockbuster novel on the infamous alleged murder of Caylee Anthony.

Read more:
http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Shocking_Allegations_In_Casey_Anthony_Case_Exclusive.php
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by maggieg Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:46 pm

ya know, it is so hard to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of anyone in this family! But, if any of this is true maybe the defense should have put their focus on Cindy those 31 days when she had contact with KC instead of George and Mr. Kronk. After her taking the stand it is obivous she would do just about anything to save her daughter.
maggieg
maggieg

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:30 am

Maggieg, you made me think of something....Maybe they couldn't put their focus on Cindy because that would involve KC a little too much?

Do you all remember when LE interviewed Shirley P? She slipped up and made some odd comment to the effect of Cindy would be mad at her for making that slip...but as she had caught herself in mid-slip the slip was not competed...but it had something to do with Cindy coming over there around July 15 and telling her not to talk to LE about something.

If Cindy had told her, as Pam says, about the fight and KC leaving that night with Caylee in a huff, this might be what Cindy didn't want her mom to tell LE. Hmmm....
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Remember also, Lottie, Shirley also told LE that she felt KC killed Caylee because 'she hates her mom more than she loves Caylee'.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Oh that's right, mama. I remember that.

Only thing about the story was that if KC left the night of the 15th with Caylee, then how come her cell phone pinged at the A home all night long? Cindy probably 'forgot' to tell her mom the whole truth I guess....that KC did leave and then came back. I can see that happening.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:38 pm

I remember reading somewhere that KC's car was seen close by in the parking lot of a motel or something. I can't remember exactly where nor all the details. I think she did go back home later that night though. And maybe GA did see them leaving the next day. After she hooked up with Tony, and he wanted her to spend the night she needed a babysitter. She went home and kept phoning GA & CA and they wouldn't answer their phones. I'm sure she got really mad and we all know what she is like when she loses her temper. Thus, Caylee had to pay for mom not taking her phone calls.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:09 pm

I remember that too! And the motel parking lot was on the same tower as the A's home.....You know what? I think that scenario sounds clean and could very well be the whole story.

Damn that KC! What a heartless bitch.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks Out  Empty Cindy is NO Victim; she's a Player in this tragedy!

Post by athompson124 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:29 am

I went through a brief period feeling sorry for Cindy and even considered her a victim when she cried on the stand. But no more I think of her more as an actress than a victim! Did anyone catch her "get out of my way" comment yesterday leaving the courtroom? That's vintage Cindy. I think she jeopardized this case from the beginning. Leonard Padia (sp?) always talked about the June 15 fight but Cindy denied it. Cindy also gave the wrong hairbrush, tampered with evidence (trunk), committed perjury numeous times and continued to help her psychopath daughter walk. Maybe Casey will get pregnant and produce Cindy another grandchild. I have no sympathy for Cindy at this point.

athompson124

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Amen to that athompson! I believe the fight did happen, Cindy knew Casey was furious. I'd say she blames herself in some way, she never wanted this out because it would be a motive as to why she killed Caylee. My sympathy for Cindy is gone as well, she lied under oath. Vintage Cindy - yep, that's her alright!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by athompson124 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Absolutely. Everytime I hear the alternate juror say "no motive" I get angry all over again. Cindy is culpable!

athompson124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down