Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict

5 posters

Go down

Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict  Empty Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict

Post by Julie Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 am

Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict

Posted: 6:30 am EDT July 12, 2011
Updated: 7:56 am EDT July 12, 2011

snipped:

“People were not going in the front door, they were going in and out of the garage and the car was right there. There was nobody who detected the sign of decomp. If it was something that obvious with law enforcement going in and out. The father said he smelled it, but didn't say anything at that point,” he said.

“Him not calling Casey at that point in time to see if she's alright, it raises a lot of questions. It really does,” he said.

snipped:

Jurors believed the computer searches were not conclusively linked to Caylee's death, but not because Cindy Anthony claimed she was the one who searched chloroform.

“As far as her lying, that was not something we really considered much when going into deliberation,” he said. “With Cindy, it wasn't as obvious to me. She was in a lot of pain a lot of stress. Allegedly she was on a lot of medication.”

snipped:

“The duct tape, where and what part of the head and where it was attached to would have been hard to see because of all of the hair being there on the ground,” he said.

The foreman said even though the jury might have thought there was a decomposing body in the trunk of Casey’s car; it wasn't enough to convict her.

“You don't know who put the body in the trunk or how it ended up there,” he said.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/news/28518678/detail.html

Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict  468437 Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict  634663 Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict  91675
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict  Empty Re: Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict

Post by Piper Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:41 am

I think I'm going to have stop reading what these jurors have to say! They excuse Cindy's lying because she was upset and medicated, they think George was hiding something. They don't know who put the body in the trunk. Cindy had been talking to Casey everyday while Casey spewed all her lies about where they were. Casey Anthony was the one lying about where her daughter was. How could they dismiss that! Well, they all got what they wanted. Bella Vita.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict  Empty Re: Jury Foreman Speaks About Casey Anthony Verdict

Post by Julie Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 am

Piper, I know. I feel like knocking on all of their heads, to see if anyone is home.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:15 am

snipped:

Casey Anthony Jurors Were Suspicious of Her Father

The foreman of the Casey Anthony jury said that one reason that they acquitted Anthony was because they were suspicious that her father, George Anthony, could have been covering up a crime or even potentially could be a killer himself.

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-jury-suspicious-george-anthony-trial/story?id=14050196
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:11 am

snipped from the link above in Julie's post:

When asked whether he still believed that Anthony was guilty, Allen replied, "I certainly don't have any doubt."

Demings said that an investigation involving the case remains open and involves a witness tampering allegation. He would not elaborate.

What is this all about? Today is the first I have heard of this.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:13 am

Mama, doesn't make any sense does it?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 am

The jury didn't follow the judges instructions. This yahoo kept saying in his interview with Greta that Caylee was last seen on June 15. Even though he obviously means the 16th, because he was talking about George watching his cooking show.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

sitemama wrote:snipped from the link above in Julie's post:

When asked whether he still believed that Anthony was guilty, Allen replied, "I certainly don't have any doubt."

Demings said that an investigation involving the case remains open and involves a witness tampering allegation. He would not elaborate.

Mama, on NG, I saw on the bottom of the screen something like 2 searchers are claiming that the defense tried to get them to change their stories. That's all I know.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:55 pm

This is interesting, especially some of the comments.

Statement Analysis of Jury Foreman's Interview Shows Deception

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/07/statement-analysis-of-jury-foremans.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:07 pm

What idjuts. What utter complete idjuts. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:57 pm

If only they had scrutinized Casey's lies as they did to George's-why was he lying? to, Why was she lying?

Just as they felt George was hiding something (as if he was on trial) why couldn't they think that Casey was hiding something?

Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:49 am

I agree Sherry, I just don't get what they were thinking. They did not follow the judge's instructions and they certainly didn't watch the same trial as I did. They were focused on George from the opening statement and their simple minds stopped there. What about Caylee???
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:43 am

sitemama wrote:snipped from the link above in Julie's post:

snipped:

Apparently, the only way to move forward is to continue investigating aspects of the Casey Anthony case. Sheriff Demings explained that authorities were investigating allegations of witness tampering. He did not specify who brought the allegation or who is suspected of tampering with witnesses, but Demings did say that it involved Cindy Anthony.

Read more:
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/07/14/casey-anthony-case-authorities-investigating-witness-tampering-claims/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down