Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case

5 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case Empty Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case

Post by Julie Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Thursday makes it one year since the biggest injustice EVER took place.

----------------------------

July 2, 2012 4:24 PM

Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case

By Casey Glynn

(CBS/AP) ORLANDO - With the anniversary this week of Florida mother Casey Anthony's acquittal in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, Crimesider highlights some of the key moments in one of the most high profile murder cases in recent years.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57464933-504083/casey-anthony-verdict-anniversary-key-moments-in-the-dramatic-murder-case/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case Empty Re: Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Casey Anthony Not Guilty Verdict Anniversary

Casey Anthony verdict: A year later, where are key players?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case Empty Re: Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case

Post by Julie Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:34 pm

According to eva's signature Casey is on SNL. Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case 80578 Casey Anthony Verdict Anniversary: Key moments in the dramatic murder case 121648

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Casey Anthony Not Guilty Verdict Anniversary

Casey Anthony verdict: A year later, where are key players?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/

Thanks Alessandra, here's a whole page link. :)

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-30/news/os-casey-anthony-verdict-year-20120630_1_casey-anthony-cheney-mason-caylee-marie?pagewanted=all
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Greetings, all. :)

I have been MIA for a long time--but Baez's new book and the verdict anniversary finally got me fired up. :) More about the book by Esq. Baez later and in another thread....

For now, I simply want to post this YT video. It's a look back at last year's verdict and a token of remembrance to all who gave so much of themselves for the case.

Music: "Do It Again" by Steely Dan.
Six of One
Six of One

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:38 am

Welcome back to the blog world, Six! You have been missed! So good to "see" you . . . again.

Loved the video. LMAO Did you create the video? If so, great job!

Either way . . . thanks for posting it.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi, Ann. Yep, I am moxieface movie at YouTube. Making this vid was good for the heart. Many moments were so familiar even after a year: Bill Sheaffer, the Florida State seal, day after day of staring at the Defense table and thinking wtf is in their minds? lolol

TY Very Happy
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupin Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:23 am

Where's the ceiling cat Six?

Replaced with cat in a bag? Very Happy
Dupin
Dupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down