Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Speaks!

+16
Trueblue
snowbird
hello clarice
ClaireUncensored
robbyred
LuLu-Tx
Tamta
gram9292
emberl
summerthyme
khintx
Tob in Ohio
back2back19
Julie
color77
Chickenbutt
20 posters

Go down

Casey Speaks! Empty Casey Speaks!

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter'

By the CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) -- Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was tried and acquitted in the death of her young daughter, broke her silence Tuesday to CNN's Piers Morgan, saying she was rightly found not guilty.

"Obviously I didn't kill my daughter," Anthony said, Morgan reported on "Piers Morgan Tonight." The two spoke for roughly 10 minutes by phone.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/florida-casey-anthony/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

More at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Casey Speaks! Empty Re: Casey Speaks!

Post by color77 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter'

By the CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) -- Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was tried and acquitted in the death of her young daughter, broke her silence Tuesday to CNN's Piers Morgan, saying she was rightly found not guilty.

"Obviously I didn't kill my daughter," Anthony said, Morgan reported on "Piers Morgan Tonight." The two spoke for roughly 10 minutes by phone.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/florida-casey-anthony/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Did we expect her to say anything different...I think not. That girls got more stories then a nursery ryhme book, the only story she keeps straight is that she didnt do it....hopefully she can remember that one. And the interview said later on that when the time is right and she is ready she will entertain selling her story. The time will never be right for me to buy, support, entertain watching anything CA. I saw enough at her trial to last me a lifetime and what is there to sell, her same old story....NO THANKU.

More at link

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 am

"my daughter" - I see she still can't bring herself to use Caylee's name.

Look at how many I's, me's, my's & mine's are in the article.

Look! Cheney "Flip the world the bird" Finger Mason is in the video!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:24 am

video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

Around 1:30, Piers says Casey's not moving to Costa Rica. Darn!

At the very end......"She's revisiting motherhood, that is not out of the question." affraid
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 am

Blech. She should never be a mother. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tob in Ohio Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 am

Back in the news with nothing to say again. The bitch. She just refuses to stay out of the limelight even while hiding. grrrr. grumble. My hate is still strong.

Poor little Caylee never had a chance.

Tob in Ohio

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Also, that interview was so light weight and it seemed as Piers bought it all. No wonder they decided to do an interview with him. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 pm

"If anything, there's nothing in this world l've ever been more proud of, and there's no one I loved more than my daughter. She's my greatest accomplishment," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

So, her brutally murdered baby, duct taped and thrown away like garbage in a swamp who she did not even bother to report as missing while she lied and partied, found new boyz to sleep with and stole money from her friends and family is her "greatest accomplishment"?

I wonder what she thinks her greatest failure is?

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:07 pm

she is still so very "toxic." but..........
I would welcome news of her demise.

summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 pm

I didn't hear "Casey speak".

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by gram9292 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Why didn,t they just play the phone call? No one can really say it was her. I don,t think CNN really was thinking when they air this. Just more lies out of Caseys mouth and Masons..

gram9292

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:23 pm

emberl wrote:I didn't hear "Casey speak".

emberl, you are exactly right. Maybe I should not have titled the thread as I did. Sorry if I mislead anyone.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:25 pm

summerthyme wrote:she is still so very "toxic." but..........
I would welcome news of her demise.

Let's just let her disappear. Casey Speaks! 916266
That's what I say.
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu-Tx Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Dear Casey,

I don't care. I don't care where you live, what you do, what you say, what you write... I don't care about you at all.

Please go away.

Sincerely,
LuLu
LuLu-Tx
LuLu-Tx

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by robbyred Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Still the same o'Casey, can't say her daughter's name and lie, lie, lie!
robbyred
robbyred

Back to top Go down

Post by robbyred Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:40 pm

I would have thought Cheney Mason would have dumped her by now. It isn't doing his rep any good.
robbyred
robbyred

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:
emberl wrote:I didn't hear "Casey speak".

emberl, you are exactly right. Maybe I should not have titled the thread as I did. Sorry if I mislead anyone.

That's alright. xox

CNN was misleading everyone.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

gram9292 wrote:Why didn,t they just play the phone call? No one can really say it was her. I don,t think CNN really was thinking when they air this. Just more lies out of Caseys mouth and Masons..

Why did they not play the phone call?

We don't even know if there was a phone call......maybe Mason just wrote a script for Piers and he read it on air.

If there was a phone call it would have been real easy to record it and play it.

But she might have said something that can be used against her in court. he he.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 pm

LuLu-Tx wrote:Dear Casey,

I don't care. I don't care where you live, what you do, what you say, what you write... I don't care about you at all.

Please go away.

Sincerely,
LuLu

Amen, she's old news.

Guess she needed some attention with everything else that's going around in Florida.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by robbyred Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Ha! Ha! She is upset because another woman out of Florida is getting all the press !
robbyred
robbyred

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:58 pm

back2back19 wrote:Also, that interview was so light weight and it seemed as Piers bought it all. No wonder they decided to do an interview with him. :/
Really. Not a big Piers Morgan fan and after reading some of the bits and pieces of Casey's responses, I sort of wonder if she had the questions in advance and prepared answers. JMO but I'm not sure she's that intelligent to spout those answers off the cuff. She tries really hard to come off as a smart person but just can't pull it off. I just get p.o.'d when she gets press of any kind; Cheney, too, especially when it pertains to CA. Piers Morgan? Jeez. CNN's ratings are tanking and these kind of interviews don't help IMO.

Even when she earns her "freedom" she will never really be able to freely walk around like we do, no matter how bad her hair cut and dye job looks Shocked I wonder if, in her own mind, she puts herself in a celebrity-type status? I was sorta hoping she'd just slink away, like in the witness protection program but on her own dime of course. In another country. She's had plenty of time with her computer + Rosetta Stone, yanno? ~~C
Casey Speaks! 873843

ClaireUncensored
ClaireUncensored

Back to top Go down

Post by Tob in Ohio Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 pm

robbyred wrote:Ha! Ha! She is upset because another woman out of Florida is getting all the press !

LMAO You are so right! Casey Speaks! 759197

Tob in Ohio

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 pm

I can't/won't listen to her bullchit! The only thing I want to hear about 'MOTY' is that someone found her, dragged her out of her little hideyhole and did to her what I would like to do: - Casey Speaks! 86558
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:11 pm

khintx wrote:"If anything, there's nothing in this world l've ever been more proud of, and there's no one I loved more than my daughter. She's my greatest accomplishment," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

So, her brutally murdered baby, duct taped and thrown away like garbage in a swamp who she did not even bother to report as missing while she lied and partied, found new boyz to sleep with and stole money from her friends and family is her "greatest accomplishment"?

I wonder what she thinks her greatest failure is?

kh
Her greatest accomplishment died on her watch and placed in the woods on her watch. Even if you wanted to believe her story which I don't. She failed her child by not watching her and letting her die in the pool. Then she failed her again by letting her be put in the woods to be eaten by animals. So I too would hate to see her greatest failure.
This person is under the assumption that because she was found not guilty that everyone should look at her as being innocent. I watched the trail and I would have found her guilty of first degree murder. So IMO she will always be guilty of murdering her child. I don't believe her father molested her and I don't believe he kill Caylee.
She will always be poor me, look up I have gone thru, never my poor baby died to soon.

She really makes me so sick. No telling what she will try to get away with now because she beat the system. Oh and of course we should not think that she was a party girl even though it was proven after Caylee death she partied and got laid.
To me she is a human sicking being and always will be. There is no way no how I will ever believe she was a good mother because she would not have left her daughter to rot in the wood regardless of what happen.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:35 pm

'All I hear from Casey is a pity party!'

By Jane Velez-Mitchell

updated 3:57 PM EDT, Wed June 13, 2012

Boo-hoo-hoo Casey Anthony.

Casey is holed up in some home somewhere having a big pity-party. Poor Casey. She is bemoaning the fact that she is in another prison. Only instead of an actual jail cell this time she is in a house. Well, Casey, if this is indeed another prison, nobody put you there but yourself. There is no one else to blame for your current situation.

What we are hearing from Casey is a lot of self-pity. But what I am concerned with is not so much what Casey Anthony is saying, but why she is saying it now. Why after being silent for so long, is Casey Anthony suddenly speaking out? I think there are two reasons why Casey may speak now.

Read more:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/13/casey-anthonys-pity-party
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 pm

I just cannot believe this woman is she ever going to go away. Casey, if you did not kill your daughter why have you waited so long to come forward, sorry I dont believe you. There is no reason on earth to write your book, so one is going to buy it because of the lies you told for so long.
If you are a christian then come out in the open and tell the real story without payment of any kind.
We all watched the trial and at no time did you tell the truth not even to your lawyers so how can anyone believe you now. You are self-centred and only want what is best for you...Caylee never had a chance with you as a Mother. You have blamed everyone but yourself....
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:23 am

Trueblue wrote:I just cannot believe this woman is she ever going to go away. Casey, if you did not kill your daughter why have you waited so long to come forward, sorry I dont believe you. There is no reason on earth to write your book, so one is going to buy it because of the lies you told for so long.
If you are a christian then come out in the open and tell the real story without payment of any kind.
We all watched the trial and at no time did you tell the truth not even to your lawyers so how can anyone believe you now. You are self-centred and only want what is best for you...Caylee never had a chance with you as a Mother. You have blamed everyone but yourself....
The only way she is going to go away is if she gets to speak for a lot of money. As much as I would not like that to happen, I believe it is going to happen. So I wish they would get it over with already so we will be done with her for good. The next time we will here from her is when she gets in trouble and she will it is only a matter of time. We can already see that she hasn't changed, she is the same person. ME ME ME
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 am

Florida Tonight Rips Casey Anthony Interview

http://www.newstalkflorida.com/florida-tonight-rips-casey-anthony-interview/
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:50 am

By the CNN Wire Staff

More at link

BBM
For some reason the obviously I didn't kill my daughter bothers the hell out of me. I hate picking apart sentences but to me when someone says obviously I didn't (fill in the blank) it sounds like a lie. Why in the world would she say it that way? WHO is it obvious to? is she trying to convince her self? Maybe she thinks it should be "obvious" because she was acquitted? Where is the evidence that is supposed to make it SO obvious that she didn't kill her daughter? I don't buy it. never have never will. I'd rather just not ever hear from her or about her if she's not going to tell the truth... and we all know she doesn't have the heart to do that.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 am

emberl wrote:
gram9292 wrote:Why didn,t they just play the phone call? No one can really say it was her. I don,t think CNN really was thinking when they air this. Just more lies out of Caseys mouth and Masons..

Why did they not play the phone call?

We don't even know if there was a phone call......maybe Mason just wrote a script for Piers and he read it on air.

If there was a phone call it would have been real easy to record it and play it.

But she might have said something that can be used against her in court. he he.
Yes embrl, maybe Mason had to edit it ! Shocked Either way she is so narcissistic she just can't stand not being in the news ! She needs any attention good or bad.
nanshin
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Casey Anthony’s “Righteous Indignation” In Pierce Morgan Alleged Conversation May Reflect Signal of Deception If Interview Did Take Place

June 14, 2012

Piers Morgan the lowest rated host on the failing low rated CNN stooped to an all time low in what appears to possibly be an attempt to gain ratings by having an alleged phone call with Casey Anthony that he reports. Mind you, there was no recording of Casey speaking to him. There was only Pierce’s statement to guest Cheney Mason, Casey’s attorney. We never heard Casey;s speech pattern or her voice and we never saw her on video or skype.

This is a bit odd in my view considering Casey was on video yacking away several months back. So why wouldn’t she go on skype and yack away so we can verify that she actually said those things to Pierce Morgan.

Are we supposed to go only on Pierce Morgan’s word that he spoke to Casey. After all this is a man who is suspect in light of all of the UK tabloid allegations of phone tapping. So how can we be sure this is true?

Allegedly Casey Anthony had a a 10-minute phone interview with Piers where she stated “ ”Obviously, I didn’t kill my daughter Caylee”.

Read more: http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2012/06/14/casey-anthonys-righteous-indignation-in-pierce-morgan-alleged-conversation-may-reflect-signal-of-deception-if-interview-did-take-place/#respond
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 pm

angiefly2 wrote:

By the CNN Wire Staff

More at link

BBM
For some reason the obviously I didn't kill my daughter bothers the hell out of me. I hate picking apart sentences but to me when someone says obviously I didn't (fill in the blank) it sounds like a lie. Why in the world would she say it that way? WHO is it obvious to? is she trying to convince her self? Maybe she thinks it should be "obvious" because she was acquitted? Where is the evidence that is supposed to make it SO obvious that she didn't kill her daughter? I don't buy it. never have never will. I'd rather just not ever hear from her or about her if she's not going to tell the truth... and we all know she doesn't have the heart to do that.

I noticed the "obviously" also. Reminded me of all of her "absolutely"s. I think she's trying to convince us. It's obvious she didn't kill "her daughter" (who doesn't have a name to her), and anyone who doesn't see that is the bad guy, that's us.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down