Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11

+35
GlaringError
Calypso
lily2
FystyAngel
Tinyworm
Hinky's Mimi
Chickenbutt
Tamta
vegret
Marica
KZ
Jessica2
ThirdEye
SweetT
jacct
playmuni
Freckles
Ellie Tza
sitemama
HinkySD
junie4justice
Lash
Willow123
DebFrmHell
Fishknees
Eileen_Dover
Puzzler
Estee
hmezei
Ann - Tx
Trueblue
Cali
Julie
khintx
Justice4all
39 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11

Post by Ellie Tza Sat May 19, 2012 12:02 pm

It there a link out there anywhere, that you know of, that would provide a summary of this case for my old brain? I'm so baffled by this case, but I came into it late (on THM) and I've never fully understood the timeline, nor can I understand AT ALL how this was never investigated further. I'm also not clear on the current status (is it closed, no hope for any justice?) If there's a timeline somewhere, I'd be very interested in reading it. Thanks!
Ellie Tza
Ellie Tza

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11

Post by Justice4all Sat May 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Here is a link in the Google cache to a timeline created by Lash for The Hinky Meter.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CEEQxQEwAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fviewer%3Fa%3Dv%26q%3Dcache%3A6PrpAAyIVq0J%3Awww.thehinkymeter.com%2FLibrary%2FRZ%2Frztimeline.pdf%2B%26hl%3Den%26gl%3Dus%26pid%3Dbl%26srcid%3DADGEESh6go0VbGu3tKL51V0xlKObj7x5WGITjxDEi-X-m4GwroNaLkmrb_pFwlqR-CljbPck2OR1jstnCk0hBeeRFw_LR_7kd913i78tvrt_7oJZojPy3dvhxSwCmIH4NS3KHIkeYhB-%26sig%3DAHIEtbRPWGABcEktmh4HUsSh0IvgGKoqLw&ei=7se3T_7cKovhggfw37ilCg&usg=AFQjCNGQvmgDNSsdI3ayMW6rupp-gWoBhw&sig2=srEKEf8f3EwbSucpWilPRA&cad=rja
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat May 19, 2012 2:10 pm

J4A, thank you for finding this Time Line created by Lash.

I am sure many of the posters will appreciate this.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Sat May 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Corrections/updates to RZ Timeline:

July 11th (early) - Max and Jonah drive Max's two older half-siblings (Jonah's older kids by Kimberly) to the airport for their prearranged scheduled flight to meet up with their mother in Phoenix. FACTOID #1: Early morning departure never corroborated. FACTOID #2: According to Rebecca's journal, the teens were scheduled to fly out in early afternoon on DL 1:48PM flight.

July 11th - mid morning Jonah walks/runs to the gym for a workout. FACTOID: Never corroborated, no witnesses that Jonah was at the gym that morning.

July 11th at 10:24 AM. Rebecca calls Jonah at the gym to tell him about Max's fall and he runs home in time to see Max being loaded into the ambulance. FACT: Rebecca calls Jonah at 10:24AM. FACTOID: NO evidence Jonah was at the gym when she called him. He could have been in the guest house closet for all we know.

July 11th - police attempt to locate Dina Shacknai (Max's mom) and eventually find her. Dina arrives at Rady's Hospital at 2:00 PM. UPDATE: According to Nina interview, Dina was driven to the hospital in a police car at 3:00PM.

July 11th - at some point in the afternoon Rebecca picks up Dina's twin sister Nina from the airport. UPDATE: Rebecca picked Dina up at airport at around 9:00PM

July 11th - Howard Luber Jonah's friend from PV Arizona also arrives some time on Monday. UPDATE: According to Nina interview, after dropping Nina at Rady Children's Hospital, Rebecca returned to the airport to pick up Howard Luber.

July 13th - 12:30 AM Jonah claims he sent a voicemail message to Rebecca stating that Max's condition was grave and his death was imminent. NOTE: We are to believe that Jonah, a loving father, leaves a voice mail on his girlfriend Rebecca's smartphone at 12:30AM that his son's death is imminent. OK, let's pause on this one for a minute...

So upon receiving his alleged message, what does Rebecca do? She showers in the master bathroom, leaves a clump of hair in the shower, splatters menstrual blood on the shower wall, wearing a towel she goes to the garage to find a tow rope, goes to the guest room, writes the cryptic message "She saved him Can you save her" in CAPS on the door in acrylic paint using 2 paintbrushes, measures and cuts the tow rope in 3 pieces using 2 knives, fashions a noose around her neck, binds her ankles, wraps a t-shirt around her neck and stuffs the ends in her mouth, binds her wrists behind her back, hop hops to the light switch to turn off the lights, then hop hops to the balcony door, closing it behind her, then in a one-toed hop to the balcony railing, tips herself over and into history.

So upon learning his beautiful son's condition is grave and death is imminent, what does Jonah, the loving father do? Does he call his brother Adam in the guest house to ask him to check on his girlfriend? NO. Does he stay by his son's bedside to be there at his final moments? NO. HE LEAVES HIS DYING SON'S BEDSIDE AND GOES TO RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE

Hello, Sheriff Gore, is there intelligent life out there?? Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 836886
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Sat May 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Until recently I had thought that the person who turned off the lights was the homeowner, a natural subconscious action of anyone who has ever paid an electric bill.

I have been starting to visualize something different. That balcony is visable by neighboring properties. I am thinking that somebody, not wanting to be seen dipping Rebecca's feet onto the balcony floor, turned those lights out before the door was opened. In the dark, keeping low, they dipped her feet on the balcony and then threw her over.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 The_do10

While holding Rebecca they step back to open the door, the chair goes over.

Last edited by HinkySD on Sat May 19, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Sat May 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Thanks Eileen!

QBM

So upon receiving his alleged message, what does Rebecca do? She showers in the master bathroom, leaves a clump of hair in the shower, splatters menstrual blood on the shower wall, wearing a towel she goes to the garage to find a tow rope, goes to the guest room, writes the cryptic message "She saved him Can you save her" in CAPS on the door in acrylic paint using 2 paintbrushes, measures and cuts the tow rope in 3 pieces using 2 knives, fashions a noose around her neck, binds her ankles, wraps a t-shirt around her neck and stuffs the ends in her mouth, binds her wrists behind her back, hop hops to the light switch to turn off the lights, then hop hops to the balcony door, closing it behind her, then in a one-toed hop to the balcony railing, tips herself over and into history.

I wanted to add that she blew dry her hair! Maybe she even used a straightener! (The coroner's report specifically states 'Well groomed hair.') Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 308578
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tza Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Justice4all wrote:Here is a link in the Google cache to a timeline created by Lash for The Hinky Meter.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CEEQxQEwAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fviewer%3Fa%3Dv%26q%3Dcache%3A6PrpAAyIVq0J%3Awww.thehinkymeter.com%2FLibrary%2FRZ%2Frztimeline.pdf%2B%26hl%3Den%26gl%3Dus%26pid%3Dbl%26srcid%3DADGEESh6go0VbGu3tKL51V0xlKObj7x5WGITjxDEi-X-m4GwroNaLkmrb_pFwlqR-CljbPck2OR1jstnCk0hBeeRFw_LR_7kd913i78tvrt_7oJZojPy3dvhxSwCmIH4NS3KHIkeYhB-%26sig%3DAHIEtbRPWGABcEktmh4HUsSh0IvgGKoqLw&ei=7se3T_7cKovhggfw37ilCg&usg=AFQjCNGQvmgDNSsdI3ayMW6rupp-gWoBhw&sig2=srEKEf8f3EwbSucpWilPRA&cad=rja
Thank you!!
Ellie Tza
Ellie Tza

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Sat May 19, 2012 11:52 pm

While testing my image and emoticon skills.... What did I happen to see???

witch witch

A reminder of the twins visit to the mansion a couple of minutes before Rebecca was MURDERED!

Can anyone make sense out of the fact that Dina did not pick up the phone and call Rebecca?

On her way to the hospital when the cop driving was saying so little?

Once at the hospital after she found out how serious the injury was?

When her sister got to the hospital and reported that nothing Rebecca said made sense?

During the middle of the night, Monday night, when she had so many questions?

The next morning as she was abandoning her son to take a break?

Later Tuesday morning as she sat with her sister ALL DAY!?!

Tuesday evening as she returned to the hospital 6pm? 8pm?

No NEVER does Dina call Rebecca!!! NEVER!

Her sister who barely knows Rebecca calls, oops I mean texts, her late Tuesday night at 10:41pm? 9:41pm? To say she wants a late night visit with her? Once Nina is at the mansion door she still doesn't call her? She creeps around the side of the house instead? Nina never calls Rebecca? Rebecca doesn't answer her text so she calls her cousin? Why doesn't Nina CALL Rebecca if she wanted to talk to her?

WHY DIDN'T DINA CALL REBECCA, THE ONE ADULT THAT WAS WITH MAX, AND ASK HER ANY QUESTIONS??? WHAT THE ___?
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 am

Eileen Dover- I like your fact/factoid section! Very much
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 20, 2012 12:36 am

HinkySD wrote:While testing my image and emoticon skills.... What did I happen to see???

witch witch

A reminder of the twins visit to the mansion a couple of minutes before Rebecca was MURDERED!

Can anyone make sense out of the fact that Dina did not pick up the phone and call Rebecca?
-- Had not thought of that! Yes. Why would Nina be MORE concerned than Dina?

When her sister got to the hospital and reported that nothing Rebecca said made sense?
-- You are spot on!

Her sister who barely knows Rebecca calls, oops I mean texts, her late Tuesday night at 10:41pm? 9:41pm? To say she wants a late night visit with her? Once Nina is at the mansion door she still doesn't call her? She creeps around the side of the house instead? Nina never calls Rebecca? Rebecca doesn't answer her text so she calls her cousin? Why doesn't Nina CALL Rebecca if she wanted to talk to her?

WHY DIDN'T DINA CALL REBECCA, THE ONE ADULT THAT WAS WITH MAX, AND ASK HER ANY QUESTIONS??? WHAT THE ___?
Cool
You are SOOO right on! Wow. Staring us right in the face! One of the major hinkys!

Is it because Dina DID know? crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sun May 20, 2012 5:55 am

HinkySD wrote:Until recently I had thought that the person who turned off the lights was the homeowner, a natural subconscious action of anyone who has ever paid an electric bill.

I have been starting to visualize something different. That balcony is visable by neighboring properties. I am thinking that somebody, not wanting to be seen dipping Rebecca's feet onto the balcony floor, turned those lights out before the door was opened. In the dark, keeping low, they dipped her feet on the balcony and then threw her over.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 The_do10

While holding Rebecca they step back to open the door, the chair goes over.

Point taken!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sun May 20, 2012 5:56 am

Freckles wrote:Eileen Dover- I like your fact/factoid section! Very much

Eileen - DITTO!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sun May 20, 2012 6:00 am

HinkySD wrote:While testing my image and emoticon skills.... What did I happen to see???

witch witch

HinkyinSD - great observations - love the post!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Sun May 20, 2012 10:01 am

Freckles wrote:

witch witch

-- Had not thought of that! Yes. Why would Nina be MORE concerned than Dina?

-- You are spot on!

Cool
You are SOOO right on! Wow. Staring us right in the face! One of the major hinkys!

Is it because Dina DID know? crystal ball

Absolutely correct Hinky and Freckles! Dina needed ANSWERS. She was ANGRY. Why not pick up the blasted phone herself and vent her accusations and grief directly to Rebecca?? Well, Freckles, I'd say bingo!
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Sun May 20, 2012 10:44 am

Respectfully snipped--

Eileen_Dover wrote:Corrections/updates to RZ Timeline:

July 11th (early) - Max and Jonah drive Max's two older half-siblings (Jonah's older kids by Kimberly) to the airport for their prearranged scheduled flight to meet up with their mother in Phoenix. FACTOID #1: Early morning departure never corroborated. FACTOID #2: According to Rebecca's journal, the teens were scheduled to fly out in early afternoon on DL 1:48PM flight.

Hi Eileen - What is the source of Rebecca's journal? I don't recall. It just hit me, Rebecca's death is nearing the one year mark. I never imagined the Zahau's would be waiting this long for Rebecca's case to be reopened. I shouldn't be surprised but I am?

Last edited by Lash on Sun May 20, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by playmuni Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Hi All!

playmuni

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sun May 20, 2012 1:36 pm

playmuni wrote:Hi All!

playmuni - Hi!

Happy to see that you found us!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Sun May 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Puzzler wrote:

playmuni - Hi!

Hi Play! Glad to see your name...now you have to go through security to prove your identity...lol.
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Sun May 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Lash wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

playmuni - Hi!

Hi Play! Glad to see your name...now you have to go through security to prove your identity...lol.
So happy to see you Playmuni!! Hoping you are you :-)
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Sun May 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Lash wrote:Respectfully snipped--

Eileen_Dover wrote:Corrections/updates to RZ Timeline:

Hi Eileen - What is the source of Rebecca's journal? I don't recall. It just hit me, Rebecca's death is nearing the one year mark. I never imagined the Zahau's would be waiting this long for Rebecca's case to be reopened. I shouldn't be surprised but I am?
Hi Lash - BBM Good point... Maybe it should be filed under rumor for the time being as I've searched but can't find a verifiable source. I do have a copy of the comment made under a media article but it is not substantiated.

Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Lash wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

playmuni - Hi!

Welcome, Play! Did you leave any breadcrumbs for the others to follow or did you eat them all? Glad you found us!
Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tza Sun May 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Well, this case disgusts me. I normally lurk on the Rebecca Zahau case, for the simple reason that I haven't had anything useful or productive to add, but I am in a philosophical mood today, I suppose, so I'm chiming in.

I can't imagine how it's remotely possible that the "powers that be" haven't treated this case, this objectively suspicious DEATH of a human being, with more attention, scrutiny and empathy. I just can't, for one second, wrap my mind around how this was ruled a suicide and never even investigated properly, as a matter of course! You know, because a woman was DEAD, and there were clearly suspicious circumstances out the wazoo. (How do you spell wazoo, anyway?) I've never seen a case with THIS MUCH that doesn't add up! So very many things, large and small, pointing to a far less than straightforward or quick verdict in the case (at the VERY least)! I'm stupefied! I'm outraged! I feel compelled to DO SOMETHING, yet I don't know what there is to DO.

What is the current status? Are there any further options or avenues for this to be reopened, or better yet this handled by a different branch of law enforcement? Can anyone help me to understand this aspect, where it stands, and what there is to really and truly DO?

As a citizen of this country, and hence a member of the same system of government as Rebecca, I'm deeply embarrassed by, but also terribly frightened of the enormity of the utter failure represented by this case. Think of the precedent, here! Our law is all about precedent—can you imagine where it could go from here? I'm just SO VERY GLAD I do not live in Coronado, or California, for that matter! Folks, if this can happen to Rebecca, it can happen to anyone. For me, this is the true bottom line. I'm not trying to be selfish in saying that, I'm simply trying to be honest and think this thing through to the reason, which goes well beyond empathy and outrage, that this case hits so many of us to our very cores. Namely, that this case, and what it indicates about the responsibility of our system of justice, undermines the very core that makes up the rights of every citizen of this country! It renders moot the reasonable expectation we should ALL take for granted of protection and justice by our law enforcement, should we find ourselves the victim of evil. How can we trust anything at all, if even the largest possible tragedy that can befall a person is botched so blatantly, apathetically, and unapologetically?

It was a suicide, right Sheriff Gore? Fine, maybe so! You know what, that may very well be the case, somehow, in that strange little sliver of reality where the most outrageous scenario is the one that's true. But if it is a suicide, then prove it to me. As a citizen of this country, as a taxpayer who foots the bill for your paycheck and your department, I ask you to prove it. With the intention of holding you accountable for your job as protector and server of ME, I ask you again: prove it! There's no "investigation" to compromise, right, since it was a suicide? So how about you unseal ALL of the evidence (who are you protecting, anyway?) and let ME decide if you are full of shit, or if you did, indeed, come to your conclusion based on some solid piece of evidence or information to which I am not, yet, privy. To whom do you answer, anyway? [Yes, I know, to the purists out there: I am not a citizen of Coronado, San Diego County, or even California, and thus don't truly, literally pay his salary, but this is a position of ideas and ideals. I AM a taxpayer who foots the bill for MY local sheriff, and I sure as hell want him held to the same standard I'm calling for, here. If Gore can get away with what he has in Rebecca's case, then so can my local LE, in theory. And that isn't OK with me, not by a long shot!]

In my not so humble opinion, public outrage, if nothing else, should overwhelm this man until he does his job or allows it to be done for him by someone else.

I'm truly disgusted! I know I'm not alone, but I just had to voice it. Thanks for the read.

Last edited by Ellie Tza on Mon May 21, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo!)
Ellie Tza
Ellie Tza

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Sun May 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Ahhh Ellie Tza -

Sing it!!!!!

You are strumming my pain with your fingers
Singing my life with your words
Killing me softly with your song, telling my whole last ten months with your words
Killing me softly with your song... Killing me softly.

What a great post!
Here I've been scratching my head, belly aching, taking jabs, and going crazy for months and you just come out and say it! Well done!

The current status is that the Zahau's pro-bono attorneys have submitted 'their case' for a reinvestigation to the California State Attorney General's office in hope to have the case re-opened. In other words, we are on ice until we hear something.

I feel that we must have faith that reasonable professionals in the AG's office will try to right this wrong.

There was a fun small glimmer of hope a while back...

http://www.10news.com/news/30290960/detail.html

January 24, 2012

~snipped~
Rudoy said he does not believe all the facts were there at the time the suicide determination was made. He went on to say that access to the house would help but it is not critical.

However, he said their investigation has already developed new leads that will point to a killer.

"If the information proves out… [it] would support charges against one or more individuals," said Rudoy.

Rudoy would not say who he thinks is responsible for Zahau's death but only that he wants them to turn themselves in. The plan is to present their new evidence to law enforcement in the next two weeks.

Shocked We are stuck waiting.......... Shocked

HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tza Mon May 21, 2012 9:53 am

HinkySD wrote:Jonah recieves text from Adam at 6:48am 'Your Girl Hung Herself' Does he jump in the car? Noooooooooo!

He phones the ex-wife that he hates! He tells her he has recieved the 'news' and will be by her side in two minutes! I'm sure he reminds her to be in front of suveillance cameras so they can both be accounted for at 7:00am. This footage must be priceless! What keeps him there? He admits to being gone from 2:00am-7:00am. (NOTE: This timeframe is of no interest to SDLE!) He decides to sit with his ex-wife with this astonishing unbelievable news? He lets his odd brother attempt CPR on Rebecca as he accepts coffee in a styrofoam cup from the hospital candystriper? Does he sit? Does he pace? Does he collapse? Does he feign concern for Max?

Even though he had been away from the hospital and not even back to the hospital yet when he gets the news he can't spare a half hour? Nope! He must start to establish an alibi!

Does he actually tell the police that he and Dina were by his son's side the entire time? He must have. That information was spread far and wide and FAST! Who spread this lie? SDLE! They believed him, they spread his lie, then they really never corrected it properly. Some people still believe what they first heard... the LIE!

Oh my god! I had not heard ANY of this. It doesn't appear to be in any of the timelines or summaries I've read of the case. I'm *FLOORED*. Can you tell me more about this admission on the part of Jonah that he was gone from the hospital from 2:00am until 7:00am? Or point me to a source? Holy bleep! Was this discovered/admitted way after the case was closed?

By the way, WHAT KIND OF PERSON would inform his brother VIA TEXT MESSAGE that his significant other, his live-in girlfriend of two years (whom he supposedly loved, right?) had HUNG HERSELF?! SERIOUSLY? WHO would break such important and upsetting news in such an indirect and impersonal way?? That speaks volumes to me. I feel like I could throw up! It's truly as if Rebecca was just an inconvenient piece of meat to these people. Also "YOUR GIRL?" "YOUR GIRL!?!?!??!?!?!?!?" Seriously??

Jonah recieves text from Adam at 6:48am: "Your steak was overcooked." Might as well have been, right?

Last edited by Ellie Tza on Mon May 21, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellie Tza
Ellie Tza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Tza Mon May 21, 2012 10:02 am

HinkySD wrote:Ahhh Ellie Tza -

Sing it!!!!!

You are strumming my pain with your fingers
Singing my life with your words
Killing me softly with your song, telling my whole last ten months with your words
Killing me softly with your song... Killing me softly.

What a great post!
Here I've been scratching my head, belly aching, taking jabs, and going crazy for months and you just come out and say it! Well done!

The current status is that the Zahau's pro-bono attorneys have submitted 'their case' for a reinvestigation to the California State Attorney General's office in hope to have the case re-opened. In other words, we are on ice until we hear something.

I feel that we must have faith that reasonable professionals in the AG's office will try to right this wrong.

There was a fun small glimmer of hope a while back...

http://www.10news.com/news/30290960/detail.html

January 24, 2012

~snipped~
Rudoy said he does not believe all the facts were there at the time the suicide determination was made. He went on to say that access to the house would help but it is not critical.

However, he said their investigation has already developed new leads that will point to a killer.

"If the information proves out… [it] would support charges against one or more individuals," said Rudoy.

Rudoy would not say who he thinks is responsible for Zahau's death but only that he wants them to turn themselves in. The plan is to present their new evidence to law enforcement in the next two weeks.

Shocked We are stuck waiting.......... Shocked
Thanks so much, HinkySD! Very interesting about "their investigation" that should "point to a killer!" Unfortunately the two weeks mentioned was several months ago. Has there been no news since then about whether it was actually presented, or how it went? So frustrating. It really makes me call into question the way things work. The fact that one powerful LE can influence the ME to this extent, derailing and side-stepping the ENTIRE correct course of action, is startling, and horrifying. I can't help but wonder if this case should be used as the basis for new legislation offering or opening up a secondary pathway for victims and their families if they feel justice has not been served. We require recounts, immediately, for elections, right? There should be some method, some process by which victims/families can request a re-examination of evidence by a third party, if they don't agree with the findings or do not believe the findings were honestly derived.

Has anyone looked into Gore's bank account, especially around mid-July of last year. Any sudden new boats or cars? Any chance these two were frat boys together? I just DO NOT GET IT. Hinky scale off the charts!
Ellie Tza
Ellie Tza

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Mon May 21, 2012 10:31 am

Amen!

All we can do is keep it alive. That is what we have all been trying to do. Stick with it, no matter what.

We have to keep this alive.

Glad to see you Playmuni! Keep those posts coming.

Breadcrumbs (LOL)

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Mon May 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Lash wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Today, Trayvon Martin's autopsy was released. I was watching TV and the first thing I saw was a front/back drawing of a male with areas of marks on Trayvon's body noted.

It reminded me, again, that Rebecca Zahau's autopsy report, did NOT include that drawing. Max's autopsy included the drawing and it was done by the same M.E. as Rebecca.

Why is there "no drawing" for Rebecca's autopsy???

I have always had the same question. No drawing or photo. The ME had a photo of Max. Until Dina filed suit, did we know a photo(s) existed? I personally don't remember reading anything about photos in his AR. I admit it has been awhile since I read both reports. I just dont recall anything like see attached photos, etc...Could photos of Rebecca exist and we just don't know about them?

Hi Lash -

RE: Rebecca. The ME had a 5 page PowerPoint, a few sentences per page. No pictures or drawing, nothing. Approximate time to create PowerPoint 10-15 minutes. IF that.

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/me-rz.pdf

RE: Max

Rather than the 'normal' police report type sketches, there were drawings included in one of the ME's PowerPoints on Max. Pages 2 & 4/5

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/me-ms.pdf

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7242876162_b876496ea8

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7242876172_83405daca2
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Here is a drawing that was provided by Webslueths' Cynic derived from the 'description' of Rebecca's wounds.

Notice even though LE said she tipped to the left, barely disturbing the balcony railing dust way left, it's the right side of her head that was beat up.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7243320032_49b025b4c9_z

Later described ...

Zahau’s body was “in an open casket,” says Christian. “It was difficult for me to look at her. She’s a beautiful girl, and she had this disturbing raised prominence on her upper right forehead. I had a lump in my throat watching her mother. They had to peel her off the casket. She was so profoundly devastated.”

Page 4/5 http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 21, 2012 4:59 pm

HinkySD wrote:Here is a drawing that was provided by Webslueths' Cynic derived from the 'description' of Rebecca's wounds.

Notice even though LE said she tipped to the left, barely disturbing the balcony railing dust way left, it's the right side of her head that was beat up.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7243320032_49b025b4c9_z

Later described ...

Zahau’s body was “in an open casket,” says Christian. “It was difficult for me to look at her. She’s a beautiful girl, and she had this disturbing raised prominence on her upper right forehead. I had a lump in my throat watching her mother. They had to peel her off the casket. She was so profoundly devastated.”

Page 4/5 http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html
I guess I was not seeing the comparatives at least not ALL of them! I got the back specklings they each had but they both also had the SAME side of face!!! They both went from great hts as well.
What else do these two deaths have in common??? Max death was directly related to an internal suffocation from the head snap; Rebecca )with two different and distinct neck furrow marks) did NOT die from her neck being snapped but from--- suffocation from the hanging!

Things in common:
The back specklings.
The facial injuries to same side of face.
The death by suffocation.
Death related to fall/jump from a ht.
No one witnessed either of accidents/deaths as it was reported.
(Adam referring to Max in third person; same with Rebecca)
Jonah near with both incidents but "unavailable" at time of incident

Feel free to add.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 21, 2012 5:03 pm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html

Can anyone blow up the balcony rail picture?
This is bugging me.
Look to the right of the closed door just at rail ht and below. I swear, it looks like someone is standing in that room as he pic is being taken! I know it is of no importance but it has bugged me.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by jacct Mon May 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Freckles wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html

Can anyone blow up the balcony rail picture?
This is bugging me.
Look to the right of the closed door just at rail ht and below. I swear, it looks like someone is standing in that room as he pic is being taken! I know it is of no importance but it has bugged me.

It is a little pixelated at this size but it looks like part of the balcony design and something on the floor to me.
Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 Balconyenlarged-2
jacct
jacct

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Mon May 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey Freckles

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7245169746_e6b9f8dc70_z

I couldn't get it any bettter. The detail in that wrought iron balcony railing is amazing. I always see the lit cross on the right when I look into the room.

I sure don't see any open window on that north wall.
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Mon May 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Freckles wrote:
HinkySD wrote:Here is a drawing that was provided by Webslueths' Cynic derived from the 'description' of Rebecca's wounds.

Later described ...

I guess I was not seeing the comparatives at least not ALL of them! I got the back specklings they each had but they both also had the SAME side of face!!! They both went from great hts as well.
What else do these two deaths have in common??? Max death was directly related to an internal suffocation from the head snap; Rebecca )with two different and distinct neck furrow marks) did NOT die from her neck being snapped but from--- suffocation from the hanging!

Things in common:
The back specklings.

Feel free to add.
Good observations Freckles! As Agatha Christie said: ”One coincidence is just a coincidence. Two coincidences are a clue. Three coincidences are a proof” - I would hope that four or more would lead to a conviction!!
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Eileen_Dover wrote:
Freckles wrote:I guess I was not seeing the comparatives at least not ALL of them! I got the back specklings they each had but they both also had the SAME side of face!!! They both went from great hts as well.

Things in common:
The back specklings.

Feel free to add.
Good observations Freckles! As Agatha Christie said: ”One coincidence is just a coincidence. Two coincidences are a clue. Three coincidences are a proof” - I would hope that four or more would lead to a conviction!!

The first one to come to mind.... CIB's

'He fell from the bedroom'
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Mon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

HinkySD wrote:Hey Freckles

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7245169746_e6b9f8dc70_z

I couldn't get it any bettter. The detail in that wrought iron balcony railing is amazing. I always see the lit cross on the right when I look into the room.

Geez, Hinky. I've been looking at that balcony for 10 months now and never noticed the lit cross. Now I can't STOP looking at it!!
Since we know Nina said she saw the light on in the "hanging room" at 10ish when she was standing below the window peeping through the slates in the back gate which she did NOT t-o-u-c-h, that window being above the headboard of the bed to which Rebecca allegedly attached the rope to hang herself NAKED as a jay bird, I guess Gore ASSumes Rebecca, out of modesty, must have closed the shades or curtains so as not to annoy the neighbors. Because if she didn't close that window and turn off the lights, then WHO DID??
ass

Looking at jacct's image above, the photo (according to Lt Nesbit) was taken by first LE who arrived at the crime scene around 7AM or so. Note the shadow caste below the balcony. It is straight down. Sun rises in the east... the balcony is directly East South East. If photo taken in early morning, the shadow would have been slanted to the left, not directly underneath as if the sun were directly above.

Since NONE of the SDSO photos available have metadata embeded as ALL forensic photos must have in order to stand up as evidence in court (how else can SDSO prove the photos were indeed taken at a certain time??), I'm "wishing and hoping and thinking and praying" that Anne B has the originals...
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Eileen_Dover wrote:
HinkySD wrote:Hey Freckles

Geez, Hinky. I've been looking at that balcony for 10 months now and never noticed the lit cross. Now I can't STOP looking at it!!
Since we know Nina said she saw the light on in the "hanging room" at 10ish when she was standing below the window peeping through the slates in the back gate which she did NOT t-o-u-c-h, that window being above the headboard of the bed to which Rebecca allegedly attached the rope to hang herself NAKED as a jay bird, I guess Gore ASSumes Rebecca, out of modesty, must have closed the shades or curtains so as not to annoy the neighbors. Because if she didn't close that window and turn off the lights, then WHO DID??
ass

Looking at jacct's image above, the photo (according to Lt Nesbit) was taken by first LE who arrived at the crime scene around 7AM or so. Note the shadow caste below the balcony. It is straight down. Sun rises in the east... the balcony is directly East South East. If photo taken in early morning, the shadow would have been slanted to the left, not directly underneath as if the sun were directly above.

Since NONE of the SDSO photos available have metadata embeded as ALL forensic photos must have in order to stand up as evidence in court (how else can SDSO prove the photos were indeed taken at a certain time??), I'm "wishing and hoping and thinking and praying" that Anne B has the originals...

AND........... WHAT ABOUT THE BREEZE THAT SHUT THE DOOR THAT THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE MADE UP?
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Mon May 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Just look at that railing! The Sheriff said she '... leaned over the railing and fell...' WHAT BS!

Only one little smudge of dirt disturbed way left of her supposed feet position. Where was that dirt found? On her thigh!! How does leaning over a balcony 3/5 your height end up with a teeny bit of dust on your thigh? NO WAY!

When someone tossed her over they didn't get the whole of her over without her thigh barely touching the rail.

LE is such liars! I honestly do not believe they recovered the matching boot from the one-legged cop. I want to see this PROOF IN COURT!
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Mon May 21, 2012 11:35 pm

There's so much to talk about I can't believe it! WHAT ABOUT THIS!?!

The right side of the door was shut and locked (even the police admit this.)

Directions for more hinkiness -> a safe home experiment!

1) Look at the picture below.
2) Notice the door lock position.
3) In the second picture below, notice the door when shut and locked extends about 1.5" beyond the door lock.
4) Draw a line from the end of the lock into the brick on the balcony and then add the 1.5" to the left.
5) Notice the start of the heel print approximately one standard brick length away, or 3.5" from the closed door (the size of a deck of cards)

ARE YOU STILL WITH ME?

6) Go to a door frame in your house and simulate your ankles bound and feet in the 'v' position. Make sure your right outer heel is only 3.5" away from the door jam.

WAS THAT FUN?

7) Can you stand there without your hip/butt hitting the jam?

8) I KNOW THAT YOUR SHOULDERS WON'T MAKE IT!

It's always bothered me that somebody would hop out on a balcony and heels land so close to that door jam. It would hurt if you landed short.

But after this exercise SDLE would have us believe, and we have to imagine, that hopping naked toward the balcony she vapors her right hip and shoulder through the locked right door!

WHAT DO YOU THINK? I'M NOT KIDDING. DID YOU TRY IT?

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7246477188_0bc483d207_b

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7171855658_bfd7360fd1_z
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Mon May 21, 2012 11:47 pm

AND.............

WE WANT TO KNOW WHERE THESE HEAVY HEELED HOP IMPRESSIONS ASCENDING TO THE BALCONY ON THE CARPET ARE?

GORE DIDN'T SHOW US ONE PAIR OF HOP IMPRESSIONS ON THE CARPET.
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Tue May 22, 2012 3:53 am

Gore says she hops out onto the balcony. She's hopping straight hop, then hop. How? Her shoulder would hit the locked door!

So I cropped the picture to show the open door area that she had to jump through.

Look what happens!

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7247490694_82ce1f6933_z

Rebecca's heel prints are ABNORMAL to the right. But now the 'disturbed area' is dead center. The murderer is dead center to the open door. The one footed cop bootprint is deadcenter to the open door.

I don't know what this means, but it means something!

[Are those 6" bricks? Making the door opening 18"? Rebecca is not hopping out the center of an 18" opening?]
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Tue May 22, 2012 11:00 am

Love all the detailed posts being made.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi Hinky - Agree with Puzzler. Great points made. Absolutely boggles the mind.

Will come back and make a few comments but first want to post links to 7 of Val's brilliant articles on the Rebecca Zahau case, especially for those who are not as familiar with the case. Could KICK myself that I didn't download the others. The one in particular was on how Max did NOT fall. If anyone has it, or any others, am sure we'd all love a copy. All articles copyright Valhall | The Hinky Meter - Mods, I hope it's OK to be posting them. If not, feel free to zap me...gently ;-)

Rebecca Zahau case_Suicide_8_23_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/ldCcbdi

Rebecca Zahau case_Suicide, really_9_6_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/cdMbli

Rebecca Zahau case_A simple case of leverage and math_9_7_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/admcvj

Rebecca Zahau case_The geometry in Rebecca’s fall_9_14_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/odIBA

Rebecca Zahau case_New documents_new footprints_9_21_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/udtvr

Rebecca Zahau case_Worth a thousand words_10_1_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/rdRnT

Rebecca Zahau case_So whats the hold up_10_21_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/hdyuv
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 22, 2012 7:24 pm

HinkySD wrote:Gore says she hops out onto the balcony. She's hopping straight hop, then hop. How? Her shoulder would hit the locked door!

So I cropped the picture to show the open door area that she had to jump through.

Look what happens!

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7247490694_82ce1f6933_z

Rebecca's heel prints are ABNORMAL to the right. But now the 'disturbed area' is dead center. The murderer is dead center to the open door. The one footed cop bootprint is deadcenter to the open door.

I don't know what this means, but it means something!

[Are those 6" bricks? Making the door opening 18"? Rebecca is not hopping out the center of an 18" opening?]
Oh,Oh. You won't like what I am going to say.
You forgot one small but important detail. The female "sandal" prints.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Tue May 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Freckles, So right you are. Dr. Maurice Godwin did a brilliant analysis of the foot and unidentified shoe patterns on the balcony that clearly show Rebecca was not alone on the balcony. Quoting Dr. Godwin in his article:

"While the unknown shoe ridges on the balcony are not clear, two sole ridge patterns are visible. The first shoe ridge pattern is located beside the officer’s boot print. These are ridges about ¼ inch in width. Unfortunately the officer stepped on top of the unknown shoe print but some of the ridge detail is still visible. The second shoe ridge pattern helps establish that the shoe prints were made at the same time Rebecca was on the balcony."

Dr. Godwin goes on to say:

"The killer stepped on top of Victim's Footprint…
The likely sequence of events involved the perpetrator carrying Rebecca from inside the room to the balcony door. The perpetrator then needed to get a better grip on the victim so he/she placed her down allowing only the right foot to make contact with the dusty floor - just at the entrance. The perpetrator then lifted her up again and stepped forward towards the railing again sitting the victim down for a second time allowing her right foot to make contact with the balcony floor."
http://www.investigativepsych.com/shoeprintanalysis.html

I deeply lament that attorney Anne B., for reasons known only to her, removed Dr. Godwin from the case. To date he presented the most compelling SOLID NEW evidence needed to demand a new investigation.

I beg, I plead for someone within the San Diego Sheriff's Office to come forward and explain how the [expletive] Gore can continue ignoring the truth! Enough of this nonsense.
nobozo

Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed May 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Eileen_Dover wrote:Hi Hinky - Agree with Puzzler. Great points made. Absolutely boggles the mind.

Will come back and make a few comments but first want to post links to 7 of Val's brilliant articles on the Rebecca Zahau case, especially for those who are not as familiar with the case. Could KICK myself that I didn't download the others. The one in particular was on how Max did NOT fall. If anyone has it, or any others, am sure we'd all love a copy. All articles copyright Valhall | The Hinky Meter - Mods, I hope it's OK to be posting them. If not, feel free to zap me...gently ;-)

Rebecca Zahau case_Suicide_8_23_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/ldCcbdi

Rebecca Zahau case_Suicide, really_9_6_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/cdMbli

Rebecca Zahau case_A simple case of leverage and math_9_7_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/admcvj

Rebecca Zahau case_The geometry in Rebecca’s fall_9_14_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/odIBA

Rebecca Zahau case_New documents_new footprints_9_21_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/udtvr

Rebecca Zahau case_Worth a thousand words_10_1_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/rdRnT

Rebecca Zahau case_So whats the hold up_10_21_11
https://viewer.zoho.com/docs/hdyuv

Eileen - TY!!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed May 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Dr. Godwin was removed from the case in conjunction with Dr. Phil. IIRC, Dr. Phil had his "own people" he wanted on the case for his show and that collided with Dr. Godwin. I can only guess that Dr. Godwin was let go because the "goal" was to get a second autopsy done and the "way to the goal" was for Dr. Phil to pay for it. Dr. Phil did pay for the second autopsy and Dr. Godwin was the fallout.

Hopefully, Dr. Godwin was on the case long enough to make his findings and to submit a report on his findings; a formal report that would have been included in the request to the AG/DA to approve and independent investigation.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Wed May 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks Eileen and Puzzler!

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7257724092_85ed2e7167

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7257724140_cd3d294178

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7257724148_22925387ba

From the article "Also, the police did not scale Rebecca's prints with a tape measure...," Dr. Godwin asserts.

WHAT IN THE HELLS BELLS? THEY MEASURED THE BOOTPRINT (from the boot they recovered) AND THEY DIDN'T MEASURE THE EVIDENCE!! Some expert was so close to lay that measuring angle down and didn't notice the shoeprint? They must have been passing around the good drugs that day!

Last edited by HinkySD on Wed May 23, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Wed May 23, 2012 4:38 pm

WOW!! As I was checking my post i looked closer at that second picture above. Look at RZ's supposed feet prints. The right print looks like a straight foot but the LEFT? Is that a left heel and ball of a foot? Why isn't the left ball print headed left in accordance to the angle provided by the left heel print?

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 7257724140_cd3d294178

Not to mention where the furthest right toe is located. The end of that brick is the 'door line'
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Wed May 23, 2012 8:19 pm

HinkySD wrote:WOW!! As I was checking my post i looked closer at that second picture above. Look at RZ's supposed feet prints. The right print looks like a straight foot but the LEFT? Is that a left heel and ball of a foot? Why isn't the left ball print headed left in accordance to the angle provided by the left heel print?

Not to mention where the furthest right toe is located. The end of that brick is the 'door line'

That left heel mark is a mess! As Dr. Godwin states on the photo in his website: "Police Claim this is Rebecca's Left Heel." Dr. G identified unknown shoe ridges on top of the alleged left heel print.

A refresher on Dr. Godwin's expertise:
"Dr. Godwin has developed over the years a unique ability to find mental errors, overlooked EVIDENCE and BIASED ASSUMPTIONS made by police investigators and prosecutors in complex criminal cases.
http://www.investigativepsych.com/about/default.html

Going back to the cropped image of the balcony door below, the 3 yellow circles are approximately where the unknown shoe ridges appear, which Dr. G identifies as a Beach Slipper - Eva Flip-Flop. The light blue circle is where the police officer boot print appears (okey dokey), and the black circle is the victim's right toe mark. There is no RZ left foot print visible. Another piece of concrete EVIDENCE brought forward by one of many experts who have made statements on this case, their findings all pointing towards murder.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 Balcony_footprints

Anyone notice a pattern going on with those circles?
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Wed May 23, 2012 10:42 pm

~snipped~

Eileen_Dover wrote:
That left heel mark is a mess! As Dr. Godwin states on the photo in his website: "Police Claim this is Rebecca's Left Heel." Dr. G identified unknown shoe ridges on top of the alleged left heel print.

A refresher on Dr. Godwin's expertise:
"Dr. Godwin has developed over the years a unique ability to find mental errors, overlooked EVIDENCE and BIASED ASSUMPTIONS made by police investigators and prosecutors in complex criminal cases.
http://www.investigativepsych.com/about/default.html

Going back to the cropped image of the balcony door below, the 3 yellow circles are approximately where the unknown shoe ridges appear, which Dr. G identifies as a Beach Slipper - Eva Flip-Flop. The light blue circle is where the police officer boot print appears (okey dokey), and the black circle is the victim's right toe mark. There is no RZ left foot print visible. Another piece of concrete EVIDENCE brought forward by one of many experts who have made statements on this case, their findings all pointing towards murder.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 3 Balcony_footprints

Anyone notice a pattern going on with those circles?

TY Eileen!

Those shoe prints are right THERE with the body!
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next