Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION

+8
Gia
Cali
Estee
Sherry
eva
Ann - Tx
kellikat
khintx
12 posters

Go down

CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION Empty CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION

Post by khintx Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:47 am

By David Breen, Orlando Sentinel
9:25 a.m. CDT, October 8, 2011

Disguised Casey Anthony answers few questions, takes Fifth in civil-suit deposition - Anthony appears in hat, sunglasses, wig, attorney says

(LOL- scared much, Casey?)

A disguised Casey Anthony, described as angry but composed, was deposed this morning in the defamation suit filed against her by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

She answered few questions and her attorney repeatedly invoked Anthony's Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, according to attorney John Morgan, who represents Gonzalez.

Morgan asked the questions of Anthony via video link from Morgan & Morgan's downtown offices. Anthony's location has not been revealed.

Anthony answered general questions, such as was she present during her trial and was she in court for her attorney's opening statement, Morgan said. But more specific questions were met with the Fifth Amendment assertion by Casey's Orlando-based attorney, Chuck Greene.

Casey wore a Philadelphia Philllies baseball cap, "gigantic sunglasses" and what appeared to be a long, dark-haired wig during the deposition, Morgan said.

"She did not want to be there," Morgan said in response to a question about her demeanor, but she was "composed" and "courteous."

The questioning lasted about 45 minutes, Morgan said.

"We didn't want to turn this into a 2-hour circus," he said. "We asked enough questions and got her to invoke the Fifth enough times that we feel we got enough to take a motion to the judge to compel her to answer these questions.

"We didn't want to go bit by bit through [case details such as] the trunk and the chloroform; that would have served no purpose."

Morgan plans to file a motion in the next week or so asking a judge to compel Anthony to answer his questions.

As for Gonzalez, Morgan described Anthony's invocation of her name as her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie's nanny as "a scar on her life and on her soul probably until the day she dies."

When Caylee was first reported missing........................

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-gives-depo-20111008,0,7916206.story
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION Empty Re: CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION

Post by kellikat Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 pm

So the Phillies can blame Skankmom for losing last night....the bitch jinxed them by wearing their hat. Laughing
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:38 pm

I think all the hype about not being able to go out in public is just that.....hype. No one cares about her anymore. I think her team is stirring the pot. She will always be prey to ugly stares , if recognized, but she has to get used to that at some point. They are keeping the mystery alive.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:01 pm

khintx, I read a couple of articles about Casey and the civil depo.

Usually I don't waste my time on her any longer.

You are right about the hype. It is something her attorneys have "created" to keep news about Anthony in the headlines.

She is real old news. Amanda Knox and the Dr. Murray trial are the big news makers these days on the national media outlets.

Regarding her disguise, I wonder why she would bother. She was at an undisclosed location with her attorney. It makes me wonder why Anthony would wear a disguise, especially the big sunglasses during a depo.

Anthony is not a world renowned celebrity such as the now deceased Elizabeth Taylor, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Michael Jackson, etc.

She is nothing more than an uneducated six time convicted felon who was accused of killing her toddler, Caylee.

While she is on probation, she should take the opportunity to get her GED being that she is a high school drop out.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 pm

The fact that she donned a ridiculous disguise while SKYPING an deposition from an undisclosed location is laughable.

I know there is some speculation that she was actually hiding her "new look" (plastic surgery, new hair color, etc)... but, let's face it, she's flat broker than all get out and I don't think that's plausible. No one gives a crapoli about her anyway except to enjoy her obvious discomfort from afar. Way far.

Perhaps this is something she could discuss with her make believe therapist or some of her imaginary friends. Maybe they'll give a hoot.

kh

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Okay peeps my money's going on she has begun the process of plastic surgery to a new look / identity. I think she's found some way to pay for it, somehow, and I think she's going to pull a DB Cooper on America / the world...............

I bet she's going underground and we will never hear about Casey Anthony after the year 2012.
My prediction! crystal ball
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Had I seen her out in public I'd never have guessed it was her wearing a long dark haired wig and big sunglasses... CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION 451255
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Eva...your prediction can not happen fast enough for me...Yeahhh, right Sherry...wink, wink.. Suspect
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Hope the plastic surgery is botched, fails, and makes her look even more evil.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:02 pm

eva wrote:Okay peeps my money's going on she has begun the process of plastic surgery to a new look / identity. I think she's found some way to pay for it, somehow, and I think she's going to pull a DB Cooper on America / the world...............

I bet she's going underground and we will never hear about Casey Anthony after the year 2012.
My prediction! crystal ball

May that day come sooner rather than later. Personally, I'd be more than happy to never hear her name again.
Gia
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Gia said:

May that day come sooner rather than later. Personally, I'd be more than happy to never hear her name again.

Too funny Gia. I think everyone has said they never wanted to hear the names of Casey Anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony and Lee Anthony, me included.

So, please explain why every time a new thread is started about them, or an old one is updated, we always read them? I can't help myself, I even pick up the NE and any of those other rags at the super market just to see what they have to say about them.

I think we are all suffering from Anthonyitis and I hope how soon they come up with a cure.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Sitemama.... LOL! Very true ... esp for someone like me who is naturally nosy. lol!

Gia
Gia

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Gia, I don't know if I welcomed you to RC yet, but if not: CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION 897702 CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION 901969 WELCOME! We are so happy to have you.

I think the reason we can't help but read everything about them, is we are still hoping KC will be locked away somewhere for a long time. If it is a mental institution that will be fine too.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:50 am

I agree Eva I think she has had some changes done, hair a different colour and I am sure that her sugar daddy has helped to pay for it..... Once the probation is over I think that will be the last we will hear about her when she goes to Mexico. We can only hope.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:36 am

Hi, Trueblue!

I can not imagine Casey going to Mexico to live. Things are very volatile in Mexico with the gang/drug wars and corruption.

The very wealthy in Mexico, with security, are not even safe.

Some of this violence has spilled over into Texas at the Texas/Mexico border.

This past spring we declined an invitation to a wedding on the Pacific coast of Mexico because of the unrest in the country and the violence. Our initial plans were to fly via private Lear jet but as the wedding date approached we thought it was in our best interest and safety to not attend.

I notice you recently joined Reality Chatter! A huge warm welcome from deep in the of Texas!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:41 am

Sitemama ... you did welcome me before ... but thanks for the second welcome. Everyone is so friendly here that I feel at home already. CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION 541830

I think another reason why we read the media reports is because we ignorantly believe that we might learn something new about what really happened to Caylee. Of course that is never going to happen.
Gia
Gia

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Welcome Gia! (Please don't mind my axe, it's just that Halloween is approaching!)
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:20 pm

thankyou Ann for the welcome you are all a really nice friendly group. I read in the media that Casey's sugar daddy has a mansion on a private beach in Mexico there is no way in only by private plane, he is supposed to be taking her there so that she would be safe. that is if we can believe the media.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi Eva you really need to get something done about that head of yours....just kidding. LOL
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Trueblue, for eva, that is a HUGE improvement! CASEY'S CIVIL DEPOSITION 80578
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Casey Anthony: Issues 10/10/11

https://youtu.be/51GfEscz6JM
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down