Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12

+35
JustWinnie
ellejay
Hinky's Mimi
nanshin
CA Lady
ishi
angiefly2
Roxanne14
ExerSarah
SweetT
Ellie Tza
sitemama
Soprano1
Orgona
Lash
Freckles
snowbird
Alessandra_Deux
hailey35
Justice4all
Stolat
Tbrownsanjo
Chester_from_THM
Joju
Chickenbutt
Typo Positive
senseigurl
kimi_SFC
Beaner
justanopinion
Julie
Ann - Tx
nanaof4
Honeysage
Tamta
39 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Hacking of her twitter account:
http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/sierra-lamar-s-twitter-account-hacked-twice

Believed to be alive: May 9
http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/volkswagen-linked-to-sierra-lamar-disappearance-to-undergo-forensic-examination

DNA Leads to apprehension:
http://losgatos.patch.com/articles/how-detectives-found-lamar-murder-suspect
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Wonder if he still has her shoes? Did he give those to his wife? I'm sorry but those have not been found yet..I wonder why as you do not undress someone without taking off their shoes. Are they still with Sierra? Why not in the bag? Maybe he wanted people to think she changed clothing and so no need to put her shoes in the bag also? TO add more credence to the run away theory?
SweetT
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 12 Empty Sierra LaMar Missing 03-16-2012

Post by Typo Positive Wed May 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Tamta wrote:
Lash wrote:
Stolat wrote:
senseigurl wrote:There was no public announcement of searching Cunningham Lake. It's only a 30 minute drive.

If he knew he was being tracked by GPS, then what would stop him from calling one of his friends for rides? What if one of his friends has knowledge of Sierra's whereabouts?

My suspicion is that if they were GPS tracking his mother's car, in addition to his - they too are considering he may have had help or may be able to get to the answers by also getting to his circle of friends.

I personally don't see the the tracking of the moms car as a consideration he may have had help. I think once they seized the Jetta his moms car was possibly the only means of transportation. It couldn't hurt anything and the chance he might use moms car instead of his own to lead them to Sierra's body was enough of a reason.

I don't want to give him credit for being intelligent just because he knew to look for a GPS device under cars and dispose of the cell phone. We live in a world where CSI shows are the highest rated shows on local stations. Cable TV has at least two channels dedicated to crime TV that play all day long. One even has a series "I almost got away with it". I refuse to watch. He could have learned everything he needed by just watching TV. It appears he missed the episode on DNA and forensics.

My hope is, is that these forensics are so powerful that this case can be brought together and it can stand on its own and conclude his responsibility beyond a reasonable doubt.

His being mum makes me feel like he watched the episode about no body=no crime.
That "you got nothin on me" smug attitude just seemed all over his face at some points in the raw video, IMO.

Or it could be he understands the 5th Amendment.
Nothing you can say will ever help you, even if it's exculpatory.
All your statements can and will be held against you. Always.

I saw the perp walk. My sense was that it looked "rehearsed" or that this wasn't exactly TAKE ONE.
If there was a glitch or he stumbled in his ankle chains or any other miscue other than the 'perfect perp walk' that they called the news station in for an exclusive on. Then yes, I could understand his expressions perfectly.
Imagine this is the second or third time he'd rounded that corner and down the hallway. That may have even been to get a "roll-eye" or some other expression that could appear smug or exasperated, on tape for people to get in their heads.
He may have even been wearing the red shirt his mugshot was taken in and then had to re-do it lest he be seen as inciting gangs or something. Then they do it again in the wife-beater undershirt.

I think the impression people got at that point, at their first look at who they arrested is the one they wanted.

Typo Positive

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Lash wrote:Violent Past for Sierra LaMar Murder, Kidnap Suspect, Court Records Reveal By Sheila Sanchez and Corinne Speckert May 22, 2012

http://losgatos.patch.com/articles/sierra-lamar-murder-kidnap-suspect-had-violent-past

Antolin Garcia-Torres was charged and found guilty of a misdemeanor for resisting arrest, vandalism, felony battery and unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.

---more details on the criminal record of AGT

nice to know you can sleep with a minor-get her pregnant and just take parenting classes to avoid sex offender status...again, we have someone who has somehow avoided major consequences in life.

And with the assistance of the system it seems.
Is this minor his now wife?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Typo Positive wrote:
Tamta wrote:
Lash wrote:
Stolat wrote:
senseigurl wrote:There was no public announcement of searching Cunningham Lake. It's only a 30 minute drive.

If he knew he was being tracked by GPS, then what would stop him from calling one of his friends for rides? What if one of his friends has knowledge of Sierra's whereabouts?

My suspicion is that if they were GPS tracking his mother's car, in addition to his - they too are considering he may have had help or may be able to get to the answers by also getting to his circle of friends.

I personally don't see the the tracking of the moms car as a consideration he may have had help. I think once they seized the Jetta his moms car was possibly the only means of transportation. It couldn't hurt anything and the chance he might use moms car instead of his own to lead them to Sierra's body was enough of a reason.

I don't want to give him credit for being intelligent just because he knew to look for a GPS device under cars and dispose of the cell phone. We live in a world where CSI shows are the highest rated shows on local stations. Cable TV has at least two channels dedicated to crime TV that play all day long. One even has a series "I almost got away with it". I refuse to watch. He could have learned everything he needed by just watching TV. It appears he missed the episode on DNA and forensics.

My hope is, is that these forensics are so powerful that this case can be brought together and it can stand on its own and conclude his responsibility beyond a reasonable doubt.

That "you got nothin on me" smug attitude just seemed all over his face at some points in the raw video, IMO.

All your statements can and will be held against you. Always

I saw the perp walk. My sense was that it looked "rehearsed" or that this wasn't exactly TAKE ONE.
If there was a glitch or he stumbled in his ankle chains or any other miscue other than the 'perfect perp walk' that they called the news station in for an exclusive on. Then yes, I could understand his expressions perfectly.
Imagine this is the second or third time he'd rounded that corner and down the hallway. That may have even been to get a "roll-eye" or some other expression that could appear smug or exasperated, on tape for people to get in their heads.
He may have even been wearing the red shirt his mugshot was taken in and then had to re-do it lest he be seen as inciting gangs or something. Then they do it again in the wife-beater undershirt.

I think the impression people got at that point, at their first look at who they arrested is the one they wanted.

BBM

This is fair.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:
Lash wrote:Violent Past for Sierra LaMar Murder, Kidnap Suspect, Court Records Reveal By Sheila Sanchez and Corinne Speckert May 22, 2012

http://losgatos.patch.com/articles/sierra-lamar-murder-kidnap-suspect-had-violent-past

Antolin Garcia-Torres was charged and found guilty of a misdemeanor for resisting arrest, vandalism, felony battery and unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.

nice to know you can sleep with a minor-get her pregnant and just take parenting classes to avoid sex offender status...again, we have someone who has somehow avoided major consequences in life.

And with the assistance of the system it seems.
Is this minor his now wife?
yes it is
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 pm

wasn't it on The Hinky Meter that one of our members blew up a surveillance photo of the Jetta and someone said it looked like a carseat in the back? good eyes-as it is most likely true in light of recent discoveries. sure hope he didn't actually have the baby with him. Shocked
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Honeysage wrote:wasn't it on The Hinky Meter that one of our members blew up a surveillance photo of the Jetta and someone said it looked like a carseat in the back? good eyes-as it is most likely true in light of recent discoveries. sure hope he didn't actually have the baby with him. Shocked

That was me.
I did not even connect that until you reminded me!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:wasn't it on The Hinky Meter that one of our members blew up a surveillance photo of the Jetta and someone said it looked like a carseat in the back? good eyes-as it is most likely true in light of recent discoveries. sure hope he didn't actually have the baby with him. Shocked

That was me.

I recall that also..good eyes! Suspect
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Wed May 23, 2012 1:10 pm

Does anyone know his dads name?
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 pm

SweetT wrote:
Tamta wrote:

That was me.

I recall that also..good eyes! Suspect

I have two in my car.
I am a safety freak.

I often scanned other cars in our old Brooklyn neighborhood for them
because many residents would willfully put small children in cars without
them!!!
(i will not comment on country of origin)

I made frequent visits up to cars when stopped at red lights or stop signs for brief
conversations.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 pm

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20690278/searches-continue-sierra-lamar-after-suspects-arrest
Searches continue for Sierra LaMar after suspect's arrest

Sheriff's divers Wednesday were scheduled to probe the Uvas Reservoir, 10 miles southwest of the unincorporated neighborhood off Palm and Dougherty avenues where Sierra vanished March 16. Sgt. Jose Cardoza said that will extend to other area waterways throughout the week.
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Lash wrote:Does anyone know his dads name?

actually editing here,

may be as far back at page 16!!

still looking...

Last edited by Tamta on Wed May 23, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 1:13 pm

SweetT wrote:I agree with Freckles, he found out quickly that a runaway scenerio was being explored on the news or what not and went with that. It is easier that way..so if they found her phone over this way, then he plants the clothing and bag maybe it will lead credence to the runaway story especially if they are folded? IDK I'm not a crazy person but I can kinda see it really. The more time he can point fingers in a different direction the better. However personally to me the clothing would make it less of a runaway thing, but what ever right. This guy has had to have experience with this stuff. How in the Heck could he keep her subdued, drive down a road and still maintain control of the car etc? he has it down and you don't get this way from a one time deal. JMO
Whoa! Remember how we were all concerned because the purse did NOT have the normal accruments teen girls would carry about?
So did he give those to his wife, mother, sister or did he toss them out because he felt they were worthless?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Honeysage wrote:
justanopinion wrote:The GPS thing baffles me... how many people go out and check their car on a daily basis for hidden GPS devices that LE may have placed on our vehicles... maybe the clicking on my telephone or when my phone accidentally hangs up is actually when LE has disconnected because they got tired of my stupid calls... lol Seriously, if that doesn't say they are guilty of something what does?

he was under surveillance since March 28th and the car was seized on April 7th...so GPS was only there for a week. did he get the car back or is it still impounded? you would think this arrest would clear things up but it has only confused me more. and i still don't understand the bag placement. smart enough to figure out GPS but stupid enough to leave evidence behind?

They had GPS on his mother's car too. And they did not specify *which* of his cars the GPS was placed - we can't only assume it was the red jetta - it may have been another one -- one that he was driving in lieu of the one he seized - perhaps it was one his wife typically drove but he drove instead once they took the jetta
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Freckles: Very good question...they are either still at the scene, thrown out some place else or given to others. Yea, makes me wonder if his wife or mom got presents etc very often.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Freckles wrote:
Lash wrote:
clipped-

Stolat - That was a duh moment for me! The sketch couldn't have been drawn without someone seeing his face!

Sheriff Laurie bringing up the additional 40 some missing cases seemed to be a small hint. In my opinion if he was involved in any of these cases, he had a system or pattern that has allowed him to continue. Something would have interrupted his pattern with Sierra. Maybe this would explain why her purse and books were left behind. He was working out of his normal pattern, therefore leaving evidence behind. Just an opinion, nothing more or less, this could also be his first murder.

Why would he be changing an MO?

Good point - if this is a breach from his pattern, perhaps this is also an indication of a breach from his typical follow-through. Perhaps this is indicative of his first killl - therefore a departure from his usual assault method.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 pm

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2012/05/22/BA1P1OLN18.DTL&object=%2Fc%2Fpictures%2F2012%2F05%2F22%2Fba-sierra23_SFC0111180541.jpg
Sheriff: Slaying of South Bay girl 'purely random'
more photos at link

Sierra Lamar -- Missing 3/16/12 - Page 12 Ba-sierra23_SFC0111180541
that is a really small space for 3 adults and a toddler
ETA: actually mom is remarried, so that would be 4 adults and a toddler

Last edited by Honeysage on Wed May 23, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 1:23 pm

I simply think it was because the runaway theory for Sierra was handed to him on a silver platter and he took advantage of that scenerio. My guess is that any other victims did not meet that critera or was not given to him on a silver platter to explore. JMO
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 1:25 pm

as I thought... the minor is his now wife. She was apparently underage when she got pregnant with their 20 month old daughter.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:
justanopinion wrote:The GPS thing baffles me... how many people go out and check their car on a daily basis for hidden GPS devices that LE may have placed on our vehicles... maybe the clicking on my telephone or when my phone accidentally hangs up is actually when LE has disconnected because they got tired of my stupid calls... lol Seriously, if that doesn't say they are guilty of something what does?

he was under surveillance since March 28th and the car was seized on April 7th...so GPS was only there for a week. did he get the car back or is it still impounded? you would think this arrest would clear things up but it has only confused me more. and i still don't understand the bag placement. smart enough to figure out GPS but stupid enough to leave evidence behind?

Me too Honeysage.

That is why I was asking about a physical re-enactment of the crime by LE.

How does the bag and dealing with it in that way fit into the scenario.

It does seem stupid for someone to do, whether or not Sierra was wearing those clothes.

and he lives with his mommy and wife...doubt he's ever folded a piece of clothing in his life.

Actually his mother is quoted as saying he cooked dinner for his wife often when he got home from work. My boyfriend does that and he is a laundry-freak as well and is *always* folding stuff. I just found that interesting.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Stolat: Thats funny cause my hubby is the same way..but he had military training when he was younger so I always just attributed his analness, folding etc to that. LOL
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm

SweetT wrote:Wonder if he still has her shoes? Did he give those to his wife? I'm sorry but those have not been found yet..I wonder why as you do not undress someone without taking off their shoes. Are they still with Sierra? Why not in the bag? Maybe he wanted people to think she changed clothing and so no need to put her shoes in the bag also? TO add more credence to the run away theory?

BBM
I didn't know any were missing. None have been reported as missing. You are assuming when she disappeared she had shoes on. while it's logical, there are no facts supporting it and in fact her mother stated the last thing she saw her in was pajamas.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Typo Positive wrote:
Tamta wrote:
Lash wrote:
Stolat wrote:

All your statements can and will be held against you. Always.

Well it's documented that he hangs out with other criminal (ie., the 2010 harboring a probative suspect which ended in his arrest). So he KNOWS the system.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Stolat wrote:
SweetT wrote:Wonder if he still has her shoes? Did he give those to his wife? I'm sorry but those have not been found yet..I wonder why as you do not undress someone without taking off their shoes. Are they still with Sierra? Why not in the bag? Maybe he wanted people to think she changed clothing and so no need to put her shoes in the bag also? TO add more credence to the run away theory?

BBM
I didn't know any were missing. None have been reported as missing. You are assuming when she disappeared she had shoes on. while it's logical, there are no facts supporting it and in fact her mother stated the last thing she saw her in was pajamas.

Stolat, your right as pretty much anything she wore that day is pretty much speculation since noone saw her actually leave the home...but it is a logical assumption that since she had clothes on and did leave the home.(Clothes have been found now so we know she did have those on) that she would also have had shoes on, to go to school. ..So yes logically following those lines ..there are shoes missing.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 1:39 pm

SweetT wrote:
Stolat wrote:

BBM

Stolat, your right as pretty much anything she wore that day is pretty much speculation since noone saw her actually leave the home...but it is a logical assumption that since she had clothes on and did leave the home.(Clothes have been found now so we know she did have those on) that she would also have had shoes on, to go to school. ..So yes logically following those lines ..there are shoes missing.

Actually, we have been told nothing to support that notion in any way. Finding clothes does not indicate they were ever on her body. That is one of the reasons why many reporters asked if the underwear was freshly laundered or "worn" - as if to ask were they the clothes on her body or were they spare clothes. Those questions have never been answered publicly. So we still do not have anything to go on.

We also have nothing that tells us she left the house. While we think she did because the door was locked - we have no video, no sightings, no cellphone ping departed from the house. As you say it is *logical* but not *factual*. We can assume the police have the right guy, but I still operated off a 1% chance the crime could have been done in the home and she could have left the home involuntarily or even without being conscious.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Well if I recall correctly LE stated Sierra was abducted randomly on her way to her bus stop. That tells me she was fully dressed when abducted. I am not operating that the crime was committed in the home. So to me Shoes are still missing. You feel free to think what you want.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Excellent visual with the map, Sto.

GPS tracking: IF he suspected this in advance of being told he was a suspect, then he was already being cautious and concerned of an arrest. IF the sister is stating this AFTER the fact, it may be a defensive "we knew you were there all the time" and implies THEY were being very careful to NOT lead LE to Sierra, etc. Either way it does not look good for him/his family.

When did they move? Any possibility Sierra/her belongings might be found buried or near a former residence or any empty building in the area? Under a trailer home? IMO, he might try to "plant" it on someone else by leaving evidence on their property.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Stol said--"We also have nothing that tells us she left the house. While we think she did because the door was locked - we have no video, no sightings, no cellphone ping departed from the house. As you say it is *logical* but not *factual*. We can assume the police have the right guy, but I still operated off a 1% chance the crime could have been done in the home and she could have left the home involuntarily or even without being conscious."

The dogs did get a hit from house to curb.
He obviously was stalking her. He would have known where she lived and when the other people in the residence left in the AM. Sure. He could have simply rang a doorbell and abducted her at that point, enticed her to the car for some reason, etc.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Stolat wrote:
Honeysage wrote:
Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:

Me too Honeysage.

That is why I was asking about a physical re-enactment of the crime by LE.

How does the bag and dealing with it in that way fit into the scenario.

It does seem stupid for someone to do, whether or not Sierra was wearing those clothes.

and he lives with his mommy and wife...doubt he's ever folded a piece of clothing in his life.

Actually his mother is quoted as saying he cooked dinner for his wife often when he got home from work. My boyfriend does that and he is a laundry-freak as well and is *always* folding stuff. I just found that interesting.

that scenario would be more believeable if he actually had a job...and lucky you with a laundry man-the washer and dryer are actually my hiding spots (for cookies and gifts) because it's the LAST place my bf will ever go...LOL!
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Freckles wrote:Excellent visual with the map, Sto.

GPS tracking: IF he suspected this in advance of being told he was a suspect, then he was already being cautious and concerned of an arrest. IF the sister is stating this AFTER the fact, it may be a defensive "we knew you were there all the time" and implies THEY were being very careful to NOT lead LE to Sierra, etc. Either way it does not look good for him/his family.

When did they move? Any possibility Sierra/her belongings might be found buried or near a former residence or any empty building in the area? Under a trailer home? IMO, he might try to "plant" it on someone else by leaving evidence on their property.

According to the article they lived on Llagas Road in San Martin at that time - that is south of Morgan Hill. They were forced to move and kicked out by their landlords in 2010 for harboring known probative criminals.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Do we even know if this suspect has a cell phone? I mean I'm sure LE have tracked his pings on the days in question if he does have one. If he was not working that day, then you have to wonder what he told his wife and family he was doing during that time frame.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 2:00 pm

From the myspace page, the one pic of him in the hoodie looks exactly like the sketch!
Picture 6/14:http://www.myspace.com/303044008/photos/5748635#{%22ImageId%22%3A2699951}

Cell phone and hoodie: 4/14.

From the list of friends:http://www.myspace.com/119801293
This female bears a striking resemblance to Sierra.

Like to know where each of the pics were taken.
Might provide leads.

Last edited by Freckles on Wed May 23, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 2:07 pm

OK I think I have figured out why the Shoes keeps bothering me..or lack of shoes. What if the PERP knows that where he is taking Sierra is someplace that he cannot physically carry her to on his own and that she will have to walk for some distance either from his vehicle or what ever. So he disposes of her clothing..she doesnt need clothing, but she does need her shoes still, to get to where ever it is that the perp had determined they were going. Maybe due to rocky terrain etc. I'm just guessing here..but it really really bothers me.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 2:14 pm

http://www.myspace.com/303044008/photos/45573#{%22ImageId%22%3A2680043}

He has pictures of a lake.
I am looking through his pics now.
You may want to do the same especially if you know the area.

Pic of a sign:
Lake Cunningham Regional Park, Capitol Exp Second Exit.
http://www.myspace.com/303044008/photos/45573#{%22ImageId%22%3A2680033}
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Freckles wrote:From the myspace page, the one pic of him in the hoodie looks exactly like the sketch!
Picture 6/14:http://www.myspace.com/303044008/photos/5748635#{%22ImageId%22%3A2699951}

Cell phone and hoodie: 4/14.

From the list of friends:http://www.myspace.com/119801293
This female bears a striking resemblance to Sierra.

Like to know where each of the pics were taken.
Might provide leads.

Interesting, he posted a picture of his wrecked Suzuki entitled "flipped it" -that's something to be proud of.

He's also pictured leaning against the hood of a blue sedan entitled "my ride" = not the jetta - the comment on the picture is dated 2008 -- however the Live Oak HS teacher said he used to joke with Torres about both of them having a jetta with a black hood -- so he's that that Jetta for several years - and apparently at some point in 2008 had a blue sedan as well. perhaps that is the car he was driving while the jetta was seized

cruising through the pics... very creeped out by a sign he has posted - picture of a highway exit sign. Says Capitol Expw second Exit - under it is a brown park sign reading "LAKE CUNNINGHAM" Regional Park.

This place means something to him - he pictured it and posted it. It's the only picture of its kind. It may be familiar to him. I hope LE is searching this area.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Freckles wrote:http://www.myspace.com/303044008/photos/45573#{%22ImageId%22%3A2680043}

He has pictures of a lake.
I am looking through his pics now.
You may want to do the same especially if you know the area.

Pic of a sign:
Lake Cunningham Regional Park, Capitol Exp Second Exit.
http://www.myspace.com/303044008/photos/45573#{%22ImageId%22%3A2680033}

Funny Freckles - we were posting at the same time -- both had the exact same thought!
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 2:21 pm

It appeared that his MaryJane plant was outdoors and not an indoor plant, so there are obviously places where he hangs out that are out doors. And yes pictures of the lake. I did also notice a few pics of fire.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm

On the myspace page: In one of the photos there is a Toyota Celicia with a personalized plate" LUCKY 07".
Bottom of plate reads: YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK".

How far is it to Yosemite?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm

SweetT wrote:OK I think I have figured out why the Shoes keeps bothering me..or lack of shoes. What if the PERP knows that where he is taking Sierra is someplace that he cannot physically carry her to on his own and that she will have to walk for some distance either from his vehicle or what ever. So he disposes of her clothing..she doesnt need clothing, but she does need her shoes still, to get to where ever it is that the perp had determined they were going. Maybe due to rocky terrain etc. I'm just guessing here..but it really really bothers me.

Well we did not know about her bag containing other personal items until yesterday.

Maybe LE also has the shoes.???????
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 23, 2012 2:25 pm

http://losgatos.patch.com/articles/how-detectives-found-lamar-murder-suspect

This pic of Sierra looks so much like that female on his myspace page.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Tamta wrote:
SweetT wrote:OK I think I have figured out why the Shoes keeps bothering me..or lack of shoes. What if the PERP knows that where he is taking Sierra is someplace that he cannot physically carry her to on his own and that she will have to walk for some distance either from his vehicle or what ever. So he disposes of her clothing..she doesnt need clothing, but she does need her shoes still, to get to where ever it is that the perp had determined they were going. Maybe due to rocky terrain etc. I'm just guessing here..but it really really bothers me.

Well we did not know about her bag containing other personal items until yesterday.

Tamta, I missed that - what did they say about other items in her bag?? did they specify? I too agree that I have stopped assuming that what they *don't* tell us indicates what we can expet to rule out. They forever change the game.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Freckles wrote:On the myspace page: In one of the photos there is a Toyota Celicia with a personalized plate" LUCKY 07".

Driving directions
maps.google.com - Print
Morgan Hill, CA
Yosemite National Park
Yosemite National Park
Northside Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
3 hours 57 mins
209.2 mi - CA-120 E
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Wed May 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Sheriff Laurie said her medication...

Stolat - yesterday you mentioned the dads record, do you recall his name or where it came from. I cannot find it.
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 23, 2012 2:38 pm

SweetT wrote:
Stolat wrote:

BBM

His DNA is allegedly on those clothes.

In my mind that indicates that he had come into very close contact with those clothes in order for say some of his skin cells through struggle or semen (G-d forbid) perhaps to get onto them.

To me this infers that these were the clothes that Sierra must have been wearing.
In terms of considering this guy as the perp, I will continue to consider these clothes to have been worn by her.

Now, the fact that they were folded in her hand bag and her hand bag stashed where it was, it is really stupid and odd, yet also indicates some deliberation in this crime as it seemed a decision unlike chucking a phone out of a window.

To me he does not have to have driven by her road regularly because more than one perp has sighted their victim at another locale and followed and then committed the crime.

Carrying on with deliberation...

He did not have a ton of time on his hands, because that car was reported stolen around 10am, yes?

He could have stashed her somewhere temporarily, (like I believe Michelle Parkers husband did) and then disposed of her more thoroughly later on.

She could be anywhere.

But the shoes are somewhere.
It would have been hard to disrobe her with them on.

Maybe LE has them or they got left in the car and were disposed of elsewhere by him.

Thinking about the shoes is interesting.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Freckles wrote:On the myspace page: In one of the photos there is a Toyota Celicia with a personalized plate" LUCKY 07".

Driving directions
maps.google.com - Print
Morgan Hill, CA
Yosemite National Park
Yosemite National Park
Northside Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
3 hours 57 mins
209.2 mi - CA-120 E

Interesting... driving directions on Google Maps shows that if you were leaving Torre's home, you would go straight up past Sierra's neighborhood and on further up to Freemont before veering right (northeast) and head up Hwy 680 almost all the way there. That is an awfully large place if someone wanted to disappear in the woods there.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Lash wrote:Sheriff Laurie said her medication...

Stolat - yesterday you mentioned the dads record, do you recall his name or where it came from. I cannot find it.

I cannot find it mentioned anywhere and I've read almost every single article that's come out since Torres identified. This will be a tough find. They don't own property so it's not likely to show up on any deeds. If his parents are divorced perhaps there's a public record of that. Also I cannot find the brother's name as well.

I've searched Intellius exhaustively and can come up with several Laura Torres in the San Martin/Morgan Hill area - but they are listed with so many different relatives names it's like looking for a needle.

Without knowing *where* his dad is incarcerated, it's tough to search for mug shots or prison records if you don't know a first name -- Garcia or Torres are both very common surnames
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Tamta, I missed that - what did they say about other items in her bag?? did they specify? I too agree that I have stopped assuming that what they *don't* tell us indicates what we can expet to rule out. They forever change the game.

They only mentioned the asthma med- inhaler.

Who knows what else they have????!!!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Stolat: Yes and someone had better have a few hours on their hands to get their and drive back...unless they stayed in Yosemite for a few days first.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Tamta wrote:
SweetT wrote:
Stolat wrote:

BBM

His DNA is allegedly on those clothes.

In my mind that indicates that he had come into very close contact with those clothes in order for say some of his skin cells through struggle or semen (G-d forbid) perhaps to get onto them.

To me this infers that these were the clothes that Sierra must have been wearing.
In terms of considering this guy as the perp, I will continue to consider these clothes to have been worn by her.

Now, the fact that they were folded in her hand bag and her hand bag stashed where it was, it is really stupid and odd, yet also indicates some deliberation in this crime as it seemed a decision unlike chucking a phone out of a window.

To me he does not have to have driven by her road regularly because more than one perp has sighted their victim at another locale and followed and then committed the crime.

Carrying on with deliberation...

He did not have a ton of time on his hands, because that car was reported stolen around 10am, yes?

He could have stashed her somewhere temporarily, (like I believe Michelle Parkers husband did) and then disposed of her more thoroughly later on.

She could be anywhere.

But the shoes are somewhere.
It would have been hard to disrobe her with them on.

Maybe LE has them or they got left in the car and were disposed of elsewhere by him.

Thinking about the shoes is interesting.

yes, just as interesting as the folded clothes. I wonder if this is a creepy view into the last moments of Sierra alive. I keep wondering what I would do if someone made it pretty clear they were going to kill me - I keep thinking I'd stall as long as possible hoping for some way to see a magic moment to break away. I wondered if Sierra folded her own clothes as a way to stall and extend the final moments of her life, hoping for a glint of a chance to make a break....one that never came.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next