Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewer," called "quiet boy" by former neighbor

3 posters

Go down

Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewer," called "quiet boy" by former neighbor Empty Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewer," called "quiet boy" by former neighbor

Post by Julie Tue May 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Note to Bozo: Here's the "boy next door".

-------------------

May 29, 2012 2:45 PM PrintText

Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewer," called "quiet boy" by former neighbor

By Crimesider Staff

(CBS/WFOR/AP) MIAMI - Miami police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the bizarre scene of a naked man biting the face of another nearly naked man on Saturday to come forward, reports CBS Miami.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57443072-504083/rudy-eugene-fla--face-chewer-called-quiet-boy-by-former-neighbor/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewer," called "quiet boy" by former neighbor Empty Re: Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewer," called "quiet boy" by former neighbor

Post by Nene_Please Wed May 30, 2012 12:59 am

the pictures are quite graphic so do not go looking for them if you have a weak stomach. My daughter in law said she heared it had something to do with the bath salts that everyone was talking about a few months ago that kids were doing. Not sure how they ingust them or if they smoke them but it was all over the Dallas/Ft Worth area and I did not hear about it since my kids are grown. So many new cheap highs to keep up with these days.
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewer," called "quiet boy" by former neighbor Empty Re: Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewer," called "quiet boy" by former neighbor

Post by Julie Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 am

eewww, no thanks on the pictures. affraid I can't believe they have pictures out there already.

Here's another Crimesider article that talks about the bath salts.

May 29, 2012 12:40 PM

Rudy Eugene, Fla. "face-chewing" naked man, may have been high on bath salts, cop union president says

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57442916-504083/rudy-eugene-fla--face-chewing-naked-man-may-have-been-high-on-bath-salts-cop-union-president-says/?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 am

I had heard they shoot these salts into their veins. Don't know of that is true, but know of a man who is supposed to have done this who had places on his neck and head that oozed horrible gunk, and one ear has become cauliflowered.
Of course he blames a long ago car accident for the problems.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down