Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony is most hated person in America: poll

4 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony is most hated person in America: poll Empty Casey Anthony is most hated person in America: poll

Post by Snaz Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Casey Anthony is most hated person in America: poll

Last Updated: 9:11 AM, June 2, 2012
Posted: 9:06 AM, June 2, 2012

The people have spoken -- and they hate Casey Anthony most of all.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_is_most_hated_person_k5IIwdLAryAyZInr0IWxyM#ixzz1wl0FFz4K
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony is most hated person in America: poll Empty Re: Casey Anthony is most hated person in America: poll

Post by Bmore Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 am

But we already knew that... lol... She is well deserving of the title...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony is most hated person in America: poll Empty Re: Casey Anthony is most hated person in America: poll

Post by LuLu-Tx Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Congratulations! roflao

I'm sure she and her family are very proud of her accomplishments.
LuLu-Tx
LuLu-Tx

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:36 am

I think in a sick way Casey is proud. She is number one in something and she is still getting attention. We all know how she loves attention. Very Happy
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:54 am

I don't know if I'd say she's proud but I'm sure she is giddy with excitement everytime her name is mentioned in the national spotlight. She's like one of those superbugs, the more you try to get rid of her the stronger she comes back... She's like MRSA or something, nothing phases her... I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't think of Caylee and I'm a complete stranger. I don't know how other than the fact that she's a sick b!tch that she can go on like Caylee never existed? Like she was never born or died, that portion of her life never happened and now everyone hates her but in her mind she will rise above it... Granted only her and Caylee knows exactly what happened that day but with the evidence and discovery that I've seen my common sense tells me only she is responsible, yes Cindy enabled her bad behavior but she alone decided to kill Caylee... And then coupled with the fact she got away with it... She deserves to be the most hated!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 am

Bmore wrote:I don't know if I'd say she's proud but I'm sure she is giddy with excitement everytime her name is mentioned in the national spotlight. She's like one of those superbugs, the more you try to get rid of her the stronger she comes back... She's like MRSA or something, nothing phases her... I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't think of Caylee and I'm a complete stranger. I don't know how other than the fact that she's a sick b!tch that she can go on like Caylee never existed? Like she was never born or died, that portion of her life never happened and now everyone hates her but in her mind she will rise above it... Granted only her and Caylee knows exactly what happened that day but with the evidence and discovery that I've seen my common sense tells me only she is responsible, yes Cindy enabled her bad behavior but she alone decided to kill Caylee... And then coupled with the fact she got away with it... She deserves to be the most hated!
You are so much nicer than me by comparing her to MRSA, because the first thing that came into my mind when I read superbug was a roach. Laughing
I don't know what really happen either but from the evidence to me she will always be guilty.
Someone said on the video that was released of her she was wearing cremation jewelry, how can she ware Caylee and not think about what happened to her body when she dump her in the woods.
However, I don't think Casey thinks about anybody else but herself.
I think she thinks that when Baez book comes out that people are going to think different about her. However, if people buy his book, I think they are going to be more offend when he blames the parents.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 am

She is definetly in a class of a small percentage of society... I didn't read the story but the headline the other day was a bear mauled and ate a murderer... We can only hope that karma catches her like that when her gaurd is down... lol Sad thing is they put the bear down... I think they should of hooked it up for doing us a service... Thank you, here's a picnic basket... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down