Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book? Please Vote

+16
tesstruhart
Orgona
Bat Woman
Lash
ishi
Weeziethm
Freckles
Trueblue
Naomi33
Honeysage
emberl
Julie
back2back19
Nene_Please
glazier
eva
20 posters

Go down

POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote Empty POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book? Please Vote

Post by eva Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Currently 90% have voted NO! Cell (Guess Cindy and George are at home voting YES over and over again!)

http://www.cfnews13.com/

Last edited by eva on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote Empty Re: POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book? Please Vote

Post by eva Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Of course after Cindy votes YES she'll have to google chlorophyll, but affraid CHLOROFORM affraid will accidentally awe pop up. Sometimes the Scamthony computer has a mind of its own.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote Empty Re: POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book? Please Vote

Post by glazier Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:35 pm

So 10% have voted, gulp..YES? POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote 558762
Hopefully there is an element of 'trollness' going on
where stooges are voting yes just to be different, or get
a rise out people. Voting is one thing...putting up
the loot is another

I admit to an almost pathological Anger/Fear of this disgusting Sub-Human profiting from her Evil deed.
I hold out hope that the Public will stand united and
refuse to be suckered in, although I know this view is not
grounded in Logic or common sense.

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:43 pm

If she admitted she killed her most people would read it just to find out how she did it. Myself I would not read it cause it would be a story from a very sick mind. She has her own little world and I do not want to be part of it.
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 pm

If she admitted she killed Caylee and went into exact detail, I'd get it from the library. If not, no. Although I bought JA's book, I donated it to the library without reading it, so I doubt I'd even read it with a full confessional.

But honestly either way, I'd never give Casey Anthony a dime. I wouldn't watch her tv appearances or read her interviews either. She's just not worth it(though I'd read other people's thoughts and post!).

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 pm

I would buy her book if the stores ran out of TP.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:41 pm

TP...as in toilet paper?

Nope.. the stores that would sell "that" book deserve no tp.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:42 pm

POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote 916266 Casey who???
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:32 am

Julie wrote:I would buy her book if the stores ran out of TP.

I wouldn't!!! I would rather use a leaf (or two or three) from the forest! Laughing
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi33 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:52 am

What could she possibly have to say that anyone would believe or be interest in hearing.
Naomi33
Naomi33

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:08 am

No way!! There will be nothing knew in there only more lies!!
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 am

No. I would read nothing written for or by her, her parents or her brother OR anyone affiliated with them. No to the attys for the family, no the the "friends" or associates.

No to any vids and NO to any movies.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 am

NO.....ignore her!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi33 Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Freckles wrote:No. I would read nothing written for or by her, her parents or her brother OR anyone affiliated with them. No to the attys for the family, no the the "friends" or associates.

No to any vids and NO to any movies.
I agree and couldn't say it better!
Naomi33
Naomi33

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:31 pm

NO! It would be a cold day in hell before I would ever read her book or watch an interview of her. May she rot in hell when it's sizzling hot.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:48 pm

My answer is a big...HELL NO! Evil or Very Mad
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote Empty POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book? Please Vote

Post by Bat Woman Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton blasts 'that evil woman'

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-26/entertainment/os-jeff-ashton-blasts-evil-casey-anthony-20120626_1_casey-anthony-anthony-s-story-lifetime-movie

What Jeff said POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote 97
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgona Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:14 pm

HELL NO!
I'm planning to buy JA's instead.
Orgona
Orgona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Not NO, but HELL NO!

I hope someone steals the manuscript from her & releases it on the internet making it worthless.

It would only be K A R M A!

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:58 pm

not if it were the last book on earth. Fiction has to be done well to make it good, she does nothing well, and never will.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Julie wrote:

{{LIKE}}
Oh Behave
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:48 pm

POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote 308578 POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote 451488 POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote 720319 POLL - Would You Buy Casey Anthony's Book?  Please Vote 759197
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/jose-book-casey-whacko

CASEY IS WHACKO! Does she mind if Bozo says that??
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:21 pm

eva wrote:http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/jose-book-casey-whacko

CASEY IS WHACKO! Does she mind if Bozo says that??

Maybe she and the Boz have agreed to go into the book "together". She gives him permission to "diss" her then walks away with part of the proceeds. Theoretically it makes sense IF you can believe the NE. affraid
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:08 pm

H E double hockey sticks no.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:54 pm

There is no way on earth I would ever read the book never mind buy it. If you take away the obvious insult of the thought of it, why would anyone want to? Especially now that Bozo has determined that her lying is just her fantasy world....I would pay for this why?????
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 am

I rec'd the following pm from Marica. I think this would be a great idea!!

Special request
From Marica To sitemama, Today at 1:31 am

I just read on facebook an awesome idea for sending Jose Baez a message about his book. This was posted on a facebook page called

"WE SEEK Justice"

by Jenni Avila Young

"Baez book to be released soon, just a reminder once price is confirmed those who wish to send a check to TES or another reputable charity in that amount, make copies of check or request a receipt so copies can be mailed to Baez, etc. etc. and let them know we mean business and we aren't going away."

Wasn't sure where to post this here or how to make sure many members of RC see it.
Hope you will be able to pass this along. I think it is an awesome idea.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by gram9292 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Why would anyone want to buy a book from Casey? I think we all have heard every lie there is about baby killer. But then again she for sure will have some brand new ones. I have worked to hard in life to waste my money on any new lie she has to tell.

gram9292

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Nope. She is shunned by me and those I know.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Hell to the no.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:40 pm

No Way!!!!
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:01 am

http://www.novelrank.com/asin/1937856380

According to Novel Rank, Jose sold a total of 588 of his books internationally on Amazon.

I can only hope that a book by Casey would be met with the resounding "Who cares?!"

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:46 am

That is the best news I have heard all day!
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:49 am

Yes. That is quite satisfying. That's 588 sales world wide. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:44 am

khintx wrote:Yes. That is quite satisfying. That's 588 sales world wide. kh

roflao

And 200? were Baba Wawa.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down