Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony ordered to disclose financial resources: May face perjury charges

5 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony ordered to disclose financial resources: May face perjury charges Empty Casey Anthony ordered to disclose financial resources: May face perjury charges

Post by Snaz Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:39 am

Not sure if there's any truth to this (especially given the reporter's use of the word indiscrepancy), but if there is, it could get really interesting...

June 7, 2012

ORLANDO, FLORIDA--Despite declaring herself broke on her probation report, Casey Anthony has reportedly been shopping for real estate in an upscale area of Costa Rica. This indiscrepancy has raised the eyebrows of the judge assigned to oversee the upcoming civil case against the infamous Florida mother, leading to an order by the court to for Anthony to disclose any and all of her financial resources.

In her monthly probation reports, Anthony has claimed that she is not able to work or attend school due to the barrage of death threats that she has received since her release from jail last August. Although Anthony was at one point undergoing counseling, her most recent probation reports indicate that she is no longer participating in therapy as she feels the sessions are "unnecessary".

Read more: http://www.examiner.com/article/casey-anthony-ordered-to-disclose-financial-resources-may-face-purjury-charges

Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony ordered to disclose financial resources: May face perjury charges Empty Re: Casey Anthony ordered to disclose financial resources: May face perjury charges

Post by Freckles Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:18 am

Oh, no! I loved Snag as the judge...
Sad
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony ordered to disclose financial resources: May face perjury charges Empty Re: Casey Anthony ordered to disclose financial resources: May face perjury charges

Post by Freckles Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:21 am

Snaz wrote:Not sure if there's any truth to this (especially given the reporter's use of the word indiscrepancy), but if there is, it could get really interesting...

June 7, 2012

ORLANDO, FLORIDA--Despite declaring herself broke on her probation report, Casey Anthony has reportedly been shopping for real estate in an upscale area of Costa Rica. This indiscrepancy has raised the eyebrows of the judge assigned to oversee the upcoming civil case against the infamous Florida mother, leading to an order by the court to for Anthony to disclose any and all of her financial resources.

In her monthly probation reports, Anthony has claimed that she is not able to work or attend school due to the barrage of death threats that she has received since her release from jail last August. Although Anthony was at one point undergoing counseling, her most recent probation reports indicate that she is no longer participating in therapy as she feels the sessions are "unnecessary".

Read more: http://www.examiner.com/article/casey-anthony-ordered-to-disclose-financial-resources-may-face-purjury-charges

Clipped from above link:

" ORLANDO, FLORIDA--Despite declaring herself broke on her probation report, Casey Anthony has reportedly been shopping for real estate in an upscale area of Costa Rica. "

Has she been out of the country or just using her computer, a realtor, etc?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunters G-ma Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Probably jusy another hoax to keep that trashy heifer in the news! Evil or Very Mad
Hunters G-ma
Hunters G-ma

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Since this is a Civil Suit, ZG & her attorney's have every right to ask KC what her assets are & how she is supporting herself. Though ZG can't get anything from KC UNTIL there is a Judgement against KC, KC can't lie, hide, or move assets since the Civil Suit has been filed, she is accountable for everything.

From Radar online:

Casey Anthony had been hiding out in the South Florida area, but moved last week because she began to fear for her safety and is once again on the move, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Anthony has been in hiding in Florida since she was acquitted of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, but has recently been making forays back out in to the public, virtually unrecognizable due to the amount of weight she has gained.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-hiding-place-found-run-again

imo, Cindy has money, she is probably funding KC's lifestyle, after all, CA/GA got the rumored $ 500,000.00 from Dr. Phil deposited into the now defunct new foundation they told Dr. Phil they had established in Caylee's memory. Yea, like the SS Caylee Marie was supposed to be used in the recovery of missing children.

G R I F T O R S! That's never going to change imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:52 pm

You know, you always hope that every (lol) or any one of the Anthonys are going to do the right thing. They just never do.

That foundation would have been such a wonderful tribute to Caylee.

Is there anything that can be done about CA/GA using these funds for personal use (which you know they are).

This case still bugs the heck out of me. I would love for her to go back to jail for something, anything.

How do they live with themselves?

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm thinking she really doesn't realize yet that she will be on the run for the rest of her life...no matter where she goes. Even Costa Rica - if she buys a house there, it will be more difficult to pull up stakes - and move again and again. The money won't last forever. I hope I live long enuff to see her flounder.
Even OJ didn't have the easy-peasy life he thought he deserved ..or would have - after everything was said and done.
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

summerthyme wrote:I'm thinking she really doesn't realize yet that she will be on the run for the rest of her life...no matter where she goes. Even Costa Rica - if she buys a house there, it will be more difficult to pull up stakes - and move again and again. The money won't last forever. I hope I live long enuff to see her flounder.
Even OJ didn't have the easy-peasy life he thought he deserved ..or would have - after everything was said and done.
Extradition laws from there?
And, who does she know?
She is going to pull up roots, move to a strange country and start anew?
She is not the type to give up the party scene, IMO.
Mom and Dad and Lee going down there, too?

Is this where Baez is from?
BTW, did his wife have the baby she was reported to be PG with?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Anthony to be release on July 13 ?

Casey Anthony Sentence: Anthony to be Released on July 13, 2011, but Saga Continues

July 7, 2011

clipped-
" Note: In my previous Casey Anthony post, I referred to the felony offenses of providing false information to a police officer under Florida statute section 837.05(2). However, it turns out that in Counts IV through VII, Anthony was only convicted of the misdemeanor offenses under Florida Statute section 837.05(1) which carry the lighter maximum penalty of up to 1 year incarceration."

http://appealattorneylaw.com/tag/837-02/

Same site from R/bar:
" How Florida's Convicted Felons Can Apply to Restore Their Civil Rights"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down