Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls

+11
Chickenbutt
alabama52
Alessandra_Deux
Puzzler
Labadorable
Freckles
WeeBonnie
ellejay
snowbird
serenaz1
KZ
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls - Page 3 Empty Re: Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 pm

snowbird wrote:call 87

Talks about up coming bond hearing. Tells wife when she is called to testify take a deep breath, pay and think about how she is going to answer question.

I do not hear him tell her to tell the truth like his attorney said that he told her to tell the truth when asked questions.
He tells her to think about her answer before she speaks.

Call #75

--towards the end of this one shellie says that omara is going to meet w/ her and they’ll go over her testimony for bond1 tomorrow----george then tells her to “relax, pray and just tell the truth”.

--also—earlier in the call they’re talking about their favourite thing-----money.

--( well actually, I should maybe say that money seems to run a close 2nd to ---snack food.
good grief, they talk about food/eating non stop…)

--george tells her to pay off AMEX, then purchase gift cards on AMEX,should they/shouldn't they get $$'s out of the box?---she tells him that she does have about $13 at present….should she get more $$$ out ?

--george decides hmm “that should be more than enough”.

--good grief ---13 thousand in her purse should suffice??!!---THIS coming from a guy who had a grand total of 2 quarters (in a plastic bag no less!) the night of the shooting.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls - Page 3 Empty Re: Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls

Post by Labadorable Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm

@weebonnie @snowbird re GZ & SZ 'secret plan'.

Whilst polluting my ear listening to some of these jailhouse calls .... what I noted.

-->Call 111 "cannot wait until we are in paradise and having breakfast together" (ok what is "paradise"?)
-->Time spent on "cord for auxiliary input jack in car" - which is for laptop juice ...
-->SZ is completely clueless with technology ... 4/14 needed help on wifi hotspots & on 4/22 still not getting it (JMCO and me being judgmental).
-->re security plans after his 1st release - yep he is grilling SZ about "bubbo or bobbo - who I assume is Mark Osterman - in multiple calls to SZ on 4.22.12. SZ was texting Bubbo, no response & a few hours later GZ calling back to hear if she had heard from Bubbo. GZ in #111 "Well if we do not hear from Bubbo we are going to have to change the plans accordingly."
-->Gracie & GZ talking about how they get the food tray into his cell, GZ explains the latch ... she comments similar to 'animals' and then says "you don't bite, they can open the door and put the tray in".... I thought "just as long as GZ is not carrying ..."

later

Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm

angela_nw wrote:....
Something else I got from this call - SZ says they are "not going to do things in reverse" which I believe means they have moved the $ out of Z's account but are not going to move it back in - here she says "we are going to just GO" -... she says MOM is not part of this plan --- George does seem to be nervous about who is in on their plans at this point - well I believe they were going to leave the country but anyone else, what do you think??

Snowbird - this was from call 114 which you had commented on earlier. I am trying to figure out how someone who is bonded out can make a run for it. I suppose if the bondsman wants to protect their money, then they keep a close watch on the bonded person. However, it seems that George has been accompanied mostly by Osterman, we found out recently. So I don't know if making a run for it meant they were going to ditch the bondsmen? Or had they just found a nice spot on the shore which far exceeded their earlier lifestyle, provided by their "supporters"?? Since the passport played a role, and in one of the first tapes SZ mentioned "going across, going over" or something, and an airport, it is possible IMO that they were headed to paradise in another land. Since SZ has been charged, I wonder if her phone records are fair game, --- maybe them we could see which travel agents/airlines she'd been chatting to lol.
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Regarding them talking about a possible 'escape', I'm going into 'imagine this' mode here; Air Marshal fakes up some papers saying he's 'custodian of the prisoner', has his passport, $$, Air Marshal has crooked friend in Customs and away they go! :)

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Labadorable wrote:@weebonnie @snowbird re GZ & SZ 'secret plan'.

Whilst polluting my ear listening to some of these jailhouse calls .... what I noted.

-->Call 111 "cannot wait until we are in paradise and having breakfast together" (ok what is "paradise"?)
-->Time spent on "cord for auxiliary input jack in car" - which is for laptop juice ...
-->SZ is completely clueless with technology ... 4/14 needed help on wifi hotspots & on 4/22 still not getting it (JMCO and me being judgmental).
-->re security plans after his 1st release - yep he is grilling SZ about "bubbo or bobbo - who I assume is Mark Osterman - in multiple calls to SZ on 4.22.12. SZ was texting Bubbo, no response & a few hours later GZ calling back to hear if she had heard from Bubbo. GZ in #111 "Well if we do not hear from Bubbo we are going to have to change the plans accordingly."
-->Gracie & GZ talking about how they get the food tray into his cell, GZ explains the latch ... she comments similar to 'animals' and then says "you don't bite, they can open the door and put the tray in".... I thought "just as long as GZ is not carrying ..."

later

I'm glad you could make sense out of that call because I sure couldn't. Very Happy
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:55 pm

angela_nw wrote:
angela_nw wrote:....
Something else I got from this call - SZ says they are "not going to do things in reverse" which I believe means they have moved the $ out of Z's account but are not going to move it back in - here she says "we are going to just GO" -... she says MOM is not part of this plan --- George does seem to be nervous about who is in on their plans at this point - well I believe they were going to leave the country but anyone else, what do you think??

Snowbird - this was from call 114 which you had commented on earlier. I am trying to figure out how someone who is bonded out can make a run for it. I suppose if the bondsman wants to protect their money, then they keep a close watch on the bonded person. However, it seems that George has been accompanied mostly by Osterman, we found out recently. So I don't know if making a run for it meant they were going to ditch the bondsmen? Or had they just found a nice spot on the shore which far exceeded their earlier lifestyle, provided by their "supporters"?? Since the passport played a role, and in one of the first tapes SZ mentioned "going across, going over" or something, and an airport, it is possible IMO that they were headed to paradise in another land. Since SZ has been charged, I wonder if her phone records are fair game, --- maybe them we could see which travel agents/airlines she'd been chatting to lol.
The calls before 114 George doesn't want a bail bondsman involved. He is trying to get family put up money then he tells wife the will use some of the money as long as they have something left over. He becomes very upset that they are getting a bail bondman involved, he can't understand why they won't do it his way. Wife tries to explain to him they can't use the money because according to O'Mara that would defeat O'Mara filling intergent (sp) because it would show they have money. They also talk about the code to the safe deposit box, I can't help but think that is the box with the cash and the good pass port.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:57 pm

ellejay wrote:

Talks about up coming bond hearing. Tells wife when she is called to testify take a deep breath, pay and think about how she is going to answer question.

I do not hear him tell her to tell the truth like his attorney said that he told her to tell the truth when asked questions.

Call #75

--towards the end of this one shellie says that omara is going to meet w/ her and they’ll go over her testimony for bond1 tomorrow----george then tells her to “relax, pray and just tell the truth”.

--also—earlier in the call they’re talking about their favourite thing-----money.

--( well actually, I should maybe say that money seems to run a close 2nd to ---snack food.
good grief, they talk about food/eating non stop…)

--george tells her to pay off AMEX, then purchase gift cards on AMEX,should they/shouldn't they get $$'s out of the box?---she tells him that she does have about $13 at present….should she get more $$$ out ?

--george decides hmm “that should be more than enough”.

--good grief ---13 thousand in her purse should suffice??!!---THIS coming from a guy who had a grand total of 2 quarters (in a plastic bag no less!) the night of the shooting.
Thanks, he sure didn't mean the truth about money.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:58 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:You meant "pray" not "pay", right? LOL!!

Laughing roflao too funny, I really need that.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 pm

serenaz1 wrote:Regarding them talking about a possible 'escape', I'm going into 'imagine this' mode here; Air Marshal fakes up some papers saying he's 'custodian of the prisoner', has his passport, $$, Air Marshal has crooked friend in Customs and away they go! :)

Actually, I could see that happening. I have to wonder, however, how deep Ken is into this? IMO, he seems to have some knowledge. And he speaks about moving the boat (IIRC) into the drive; he stated it would not be there long. That is tape 30.

I have to wonder if making a run for it would have entailed a boat ride to one of the islands. Sure sounds hinky to me. Specially since Ken is advising GZ as to the money AND how much to tell atty.

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 am

good grief----you'd need a good memory to do this...

--call 20

--shellie asks what his plans for the day are!?

--george is going to do his crossword puzzle, but he doesn’t have much of a pencil left----and can’t order another until Monday.

--he decides to read magazines and his bible instead

--shellie comes up w/ --you could just lightly draw on the crossword ( good idea, says george.)

--or---shellie has an even better idea----"visually do the crossword"!

--shellie: just locate the words w/ your eyes

--george: yeah, I could do that

( now what was 18 across again???)

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:08 am

Freckles wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:Regarding them talking about a possible 'escape', I'm going into 'imagine this' mode here; Air Marshal fakes up some papers saying he's 'custodian of the prisoner', has his passport, $$, Air Marshal has crooked friend in Customs and away they go! :)

Actually, I could see that happening. I have to wonder, however, how deep Ken is into this? IMO, he seems to have some knowledge. And he speaks about moving the boat (IIRC) into the drive; he stated it would not be there long. That is tape 30.

I have to wonder if making a run for it would have entailed a boat ride to one of the islands. Sure sounds hinky to me. Specially since Ken is advising GZ as to the money AND how much to tell atty.

Oh heck, with me living in a desert my whole life, I don't think about boats much, but that's certainly a good possibility! :)
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3