Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls

+11
Chickenbutt
alabama52
Alessandra_Deux
Puzzler
Labadorable
Freckles
WeeBonnie
ellejay
snowbird
serenaz1
KZ
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Labadorable wrote:Bingo SH = SEAN HANNITY!

See my previous post. So SH was pimping his friend Baez!

Sean Hannity Addresses George Zimmerman Conversation (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/sean-hannity-george-zimmerman-conversation_n_1417211.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls - Page 2 Empty Re: Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls

Post by alabama52 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Labadorable wrote:Bingo SH = SEAN HANNITY!

See my previous post. So SH was pimping his friend Baez!

Are you sure that Sean Hannity is a friend of Baez's?

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 am

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/zimmerman-jail-call-brother-raises-questions-about/nPwPz/
Zimmerman jail call raises questions about whether attorney knew about money

His attorney attorney, Mark O’Mara, said he didn't know about thousands of dollars Zimmerman and his wife lied about that eventually got Zimmerman’s bond revoked.

O'Mara told Daralene Jones that while Zimmerman may have told him about transferring money, they never talked about specific amounts ( yes they did, george told omara about trying to transfer 37K...). O'Mara said if they had, he would've certainly told the judge.

When Zimmerman was re-arrested for hiding more than $100,000 he had raised for his defense his attorney, O'Mara, said he didn't know details about the stash of money either.

But WFTV listened to a jailhouse phone call between Zimmerman and his brother six days before Zimmerman's first bond hearing.

And it sounds like O'Mara did know Zimmerman had secretly transferred money from his accounts to his wife's .
~~~

Late Monday night, O'Mara did speak about Witness No. 9's statements on a national news show, saying they are not relevant to Zimmerman's case and the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

"The frustration I have is these allegations that George contends are untrue. Now we need to spend our resources and time rebutting them," said O'Mara.

--more@link

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones
Although ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ refers to person in our story at 11, as "bro"...per his attorney the person is actually his brother-in-law
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 am

Updated: 5:24 p.m. Monday, June 18, 2012 |
Posted: 5:21 a.m. Monday, June 18, 2012
Jail calls: Zimmerman told wife to buy bulletproof vest

" Um, I asked Ken to double up on it, you know, $10 in the morning and then $10 in th evening. And that way you can put, you know, into mine and then you can take, uh, $10 for you and $10 for Susie," George Zimmerman said.

"OK, why can't he just do both of em," Shellie asked.

"Because he can only take it from Peter Pan to mine," he replied."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/judge-expected-release-jail-calls-between-george-z/nPYWD/

(PS This reminds me of a line in a Shel Silverstein poem. "This bridge will only take you half way there..." )

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 am

Posted: 10:15 p.m. Monday, July 16, 2012

Zimmerman jail call raises questions about whether attorney knew about money

" But WFTV listened to a jailhouse phone call between Zimmerman and his brother six days before Zimmerman's first bond hearing.

And it sounds like O'Mara did know Zimmerman had secretly transferred money from his accounts to his wife's

"I trust him, um. I did tell him that, you know, we did try to make one transfer of 37, and that it got held up because it's over the 10, you know?" said Zimmerman.

"Uh, huh," replied his brother.

"So, he knows about that," Zimmerman said.

"Does he know the volume?"

"No," replied Zimmerman.

"Okay, I'd like to keep that with us," said Zimmerman's brother.

"I think so too," Zimmerman responded. "

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/zimmerman-jail-call-brother-raises-questions-about/nPwPz/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:25 am

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/16/2898502/jail-call-says-defense-attorney.html
Jail call says defense attorney knew about Zimmerman’s hidden money

In one jailhouse call, George Zimmerman told a friend that his lawyer knew that donations had poured in.

--snipped--
Zimmerman tells his friend that he told his new attorney, Mark O’Mara, that he tried to transfer $37,000 from his online legal defense fund site, but could not complete the transaction because of PayPal rules that prevent transfers larger than $10,000.

He twice mentions telling O’Mara about the money.

“He said he’s going to have me declared indigent,” Zimmerman told his friend. “I told him I didn’t think that would be possible, because there was one sizable transfer I tried to make. It got stopped. You know, $37. He said: ‘Well that doesn’t matter. Right now you’re not working. You’re not providing an income for your family. You’re probably not going to be employable for the rest of your life.’”

Critics have questioned O’Mara’s role in the plot, wondering whether he was really duped by his client or if he played a role in misleading the court. Zimmerman’s wife, Shellie, testified that it was her brother-in-law who managed the online donations and she did not know how much was in it. O’Mara did not call Zimmerman’s brother to testify.

Reached late Monday, O’Mara insisted he did not know about the money.

I recall now some conversation of a transfer, but I don’t recall a specific amount,” O’Mara told The Miami Herald. “If it was $10,000 or $100,000 or $30,000, I would have remembered. It’s not the type of thing you would risk your license to practice law over.”

“I would have remembered $37,000,” he said. “I can’t imagine not remembering. It puts my credibility on the line.”

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:28 am

Tape 30: GZ with his BIL
at 8:30

GZ states: MOM has talked with bondsmen and has told them GZ does not have $100,000. (In fact, at that time, he had OVER $ 137,000.)

GZ states: He (MOM) is going to try to get GZ declared indigent;

GZ states: he did not think that was a possibility because of (sizable ?) transfer GZ made; it got stopped because of the "37" dollars;

9:09
GZ states: MOM said it did not matter because GZ is not working, not providing income for his family, not employable for the rest of his life

9:54
GZ states: he is thinking about telling Shellie to get a vest but he does not know if that is going to add stress or paranoia to her life. BIL says he thinks so

11:23
GZ states: (Taffee was the one who reached out to JP on GZ' behalf) Taffee said the people were willing to pay for his (GZ) defense; GZ said the people who were willing to support his defense should be willing whether GZ used JP or not; the support coming from SH

12:17
GZ states: may raise some tensions with Mark: Mark is not going to want to be overshadowed;

13:40
Brother-in-law: wants MOM's email address; asks GZ if MOM has BIL's email (yes) because BIL had some documents forwarded to him BIL thinks MOM should see; BIL says it goes to affidavit and also copies of TWEETS;
email address is exchanged; BIL thinks its critical; BIL reminds GZ the conversation is taped;

AT 15:49: Could someone listen Does BIL call George GORDON?

http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/audio/george-zimmerman-jailhouse-calls/george-zimmerman-jailhouse-calls-21-30-released-7162012-audio/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 am

Thanks ellejay for all the work you do!
inlove Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls - Page 2 88030

I am out of here! Try to do another tape tomorrow.

geek
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 am

--everytime i listen to shellie i'm amazed all over again that she's actually a nursing student....

GZ: Do you have the laptop
SZ: No. I can go get it.

GZ: Please, quickly. Shellie
SZ: Yeah.

GZ: And the hot spot.
SZ: Ah, ha

GZ: I need you to get both of those.
SZ: Get the bill?

GZ: No, the laptop and the hot spot.
SZ: The laptop and the what?

GZ: There's a little box that looks like a cell phone, it's a hot spot.
SZ: I...I don't know what you're talking about, a hot spot. I don't have that.

GZ: Do you have the laptop bag?
SZ: No, what laptop bag?

GZ: My laptop bag.
SZ: Is it in my room?

GZ: No, the attorney has it.
SZ: Well, then I wouldn't have it. (she does have a point there george..)

GZ; Listen to me very carefully.
SZ: Okay.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 am

ellejay-
Just stopped back after clearing posts from the other thread I had improperly posted. When I read your comments from above, I was reminded of the comments GZ' employer made re the bandages on GZ head: They had been improperly applied! Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls - Page 2 836886 Scary stuff for an RN to do I guess.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:29 am

http://axiomamnesia.com/2012/07/16/zimmerman-attorney-mark-omara-knew-37k-attempted-transfer-bond-hearing/

During the most recent bond hearing, which resulted in a $1 million bond for George Zimmerman, O’Mara attributed George and Shellie Zimmerman’s lies to the court to fear, confusion, and mistrust of the system.

If, however, Mark O’Mara was aware of the money the Zimmermans had available to them, wouldn’t he have the obligation to speak up about this as well? Furthermore, wouldn’t his failure to speak up constitute purposely misleading the court?

Shouldn’t O’Mara have spoken up, when he was the one filing the motions, questioning the witnesses, and being the mouthpiece of deceptiveness? Was this yet another reason why O’Mara fought so hard to keep these jailhouse calls from being released to the public?

The final question has to do with how the court chose to respond upon discovering Zimmerman (and allegedly O’Mara’s) lies about the Zimmermans’ finances. The court revoked Zimmerman’s bond, and the state charged Shellie Zimmerman with perjury, yet O’Mara got off free and clear–nobody questioned whether HE was being completely honest, despite the defendant’s own words indicting him. Why is it that O’Mara suffered no consequences for what appeared to be his own hypocrisy. He misled the court about misleading the court, all the while condemning and apologizing at the same time for George and Shellie Zimmerman misleading the court.

Is that kind of conduct really okay?
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:37 am

snowbird wrote:
ellejay wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-16/zimmerman-abuse-prosecutor-trayvon/56253714/1#.UASlBQehA5E.twitter
Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation

--snipped--

Recordings released Monday included 145 phone calls Zimmerman had while in jail.

In one conversation Zimmerman spoke with an unidentified person who told him that Zimmerman's friend and defender Frank Taaffe said that "he has an interested party" who was willing to pay for his legal defense as long as Jose Baez was co-counsel.

Zimmerman quotes O'Mara as saying, "if you want him to be co-counsel just have him be your counsel because I will excuse myself."

--more@link--

Laughing Laughing roflao

DITTO !!!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:37 am

ellejay wrote:http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/16/2898502/jail-call-says-defense-attorney.html

In one jailhouse call, George Zimmerman told a friend that his lawyer knew that donations had poured in.

--snipped--
Zimmerman tells his friend that he told his new attorney, Mark O’Mara, that he tried to transfer $37,000 from his online legal defense fund site, but could not complete the transaction because of PayPal rules that prevent transfers larger than $10,000.

“He said he’s going to have me declared indigent,” Zimmerman told his friend. “I told him I didn’t think that would be possible, because there was one sizable transfer I tried to make. It got stopped. You know, $37. He said: ‘Well that doesn’t matter. Right now you’re not working. You’re not providing an income for your family. You’re probably not going to be employable for the rest of your life.’”

Critics have questioned O’Mara’s role in the plot, wondering whether he was really duped by his client or if he played a role in misleading the court. Zimmerman’s wife, Shellie, testified that it was her brother-in-law who managed the online donations and she did not know how much was in it. O’Mara did not call Zimmerman’s brother to testify.

I recall now some conversation of a transfer, but I don’t recall a specific amount,” O’Mara told The Miami Herald. “If it was $10,000 or $100,000 or $30,000, I would have remembered. It’s not the type of thing you would risk your license to practice law over.”

“I would have remembered $37,000,” he said. “I can’t imagine not remembering. It puts my credibility on the line.”

I can't see any well-respected attorney putting his license on the line over something like this.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:53 am

ellejay wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-07-16/zimmerman-abuse-prosecutor-trayvon/56253714/1#.UASlBQehA5E.twitter
Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation

--snipped--

Recordings released Monday included 145 phone calls Zimmerman had while in jail.

In one conversation Zimmerman spoke with an unidentified person who told him that Zimmerman's friend and defender Frank Taaffe said that "he has an interested party" who was willing to pay for his legal defense as long as Jose Baez was co-counsel.

Zimmerman quotes O'Mara as saying, "if you want him to be co-counsel just have him be your counsel because I will excuse myself."

--more@link--

ETA; nevermind, i should finish reading the thread before posting!

Last edited by serenaz1 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 am

Labadorable wrote:@serenaz1 re obvious correction to military time!

Dah - I deal with numbers all the time ... Thanks ... You are hired!

Very Happy

I had to use it all the time at work when I did tech support on servers/mainframes. But I still have to '+2' the time in my head or go backwards from 24. Then when you throw timezone changes into the mix, I'd really get messed up. (in AZ no time chg)

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:19 am

ellejay wrote:--everytime i listen to shellie i'm amazed all over again that she's actually a nursing student....

roflao

It's like a 'who's on first' skit! Love the 'listen vewy carefuwy' bit...gawd they're killin' me!
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

ellejay wrote:http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/16/2898502/jail-call-says-defense-attorney.html

--snipped--

I would have remembered $37,000,” he said. “I can’t imagine not remembering. It puts my credibility on the line.”

That's every lawyers first advice to a client, if you can't answer the question just say you don't remember. O'Mara knew about the money, which is why he came clean immediately following the release of Zimmerman. He just assumed that Lester would just leave him out on the same bond. When Lester revoked the bond O'Mara "swallowed his lips" because he knew then that the judge was fully aware of the whole BS that he and George and family tried to pull on the courts.

I also think this is the reason that O'Mara is putting in for a change of judges. O'Mara won't feel comfortable defending his client in front of Lester. O'Mara DID lose his credibility.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:19 am

ellejay wrote:http://axiomamnesia.com/2012/07/16/zimmerman-attorney-mark-omara-knew-37k-attempted-transfer-bond-hearing/

During the most recent bond hearing, which resulted in a $1 million bond for George Zimmerman, O’Mara attributed George and Shellie Zimmerman’s lies to the court to fear, confusion, and mistrust of the system.

If, however, Mark O’Mara was aware of the money the Zimmermans had available to them, wouldn’t he have the obligation to speak up about this as well? Furthermore, wouldn’t his failure to speak up constitute purposely misleading the court?

Shouldn’t O’Mara have spoken up, when he was the one filing the motions, questioning the witnesses, and being the mouthpiece of deceptiveness? Was this yet another reason why O’Mara fought so hard to keep these jailhouse calls from being released to the public?

The final question has to do with how the court chose to respond upon discovering Zimmerman (and allegedly O’Mara’s) lies about the Zimmermans’ finances. The court revoked Zimmerman’s bond, and the state charged Shellie Zimmerman with perjury, yet O’Mara got off free and clear–nobody questioned whether HE was being completely honest, despite the defendant’s own words indicting him. Why is it that O’Mara suffered no consequences for what appeared to be his own hypocrisy. He misled the court about misleading the court, all the while condemning and apologizing at the same time for George and Shellie Zimmerman misleading the court.

Is that kind of conduct really okay?

You raise a very good point. Something should have been raised about O'Mara as well. Maybe Lester and O'Mara are friends and just maybe Lester told O'Mara to request him being recused from the bench for this reason. It's hard to decipher what is going on. But O'mara should have been made to explain his actions and not say "he doesn't recall an amount".

O'Mara caught himself covering himself at that first bond hearing when he asked Shellie how much was in the account? He knew she was going to say she didn't know and that her brother in law was handling the pay pal account. Conveniently the "brother in law" wasn't at this hearing. When Shellie said that she could reach him, O'Mara hurried past that answer.

He knew all along that there was money in that account, O'Mara didn't want to use it for a bond, it fit better in his pocket then in a bondsman's pocket. Then he knew he had to come clean because how else would he get the money into this "third parties" account. He figured, let the court know, then I will have control; of the money.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am

Gizmo711 wrote:

You raise a very good point. Something should have been raised about O'Mara as well. Maybe Lester and O'Mara are friends and just maybe Lester told O'Mara to request him being recused from the bench for this reason. It's hard to decipher what is going on. But O'mara should have been made to explain his actions and not say "he doesn't recall an amount".

O'Mara caught himself covering himself at that first bond hearing when he asked Shellie how much was in the account? He knew she was going to say she didn't know and that her brother in law was handling the pay pal account. Conveniently the "brother in law" wasn't at this hearing. When Shellie said that she could reach him, O'Mara hurried past that answer.

He knew all along that there was money in that account, O'Mara didn't want to use it for a bond, it fit better in his pocket then in a bondsman's pocket. Then he knew he had to come clean because how else would he get the money into this "third parties" account. He figured, let the court know, then I will have control; of the money.

--omara didn't bring up the paypal account at all at the bond1 hearing-----that was bernieDLR.

--omara knew about the website, knew about the paypal, knew about the $$$'s, but it never came up when he questioned any of the family in regards to their finances---instead he played to the "look at how poor/broke/struggling" we are w/ his questions.

--knowing (for sure now) that omara was well aware of the paypal account 6 days before the hearing, and that he had met w/ the family to discuss what would happen @ the hearing (go over quesions/answers) this is his exchange w/ shellie re:$$$$'s.

O'MARA: Another condition or another concern the court would have is a bond amount. I would ask you then realizing that one option is for the court to grant a monetary bond, if you could advise the court of your financial circumstances so I'll ask you a couple of questions.

Are you working presently?

S. ZIMMERMAN: No, I'm not.

O'MARA: And how do you -- what do you do with your time?

S. ZIMMERMAN: I am a nursing student.

O'MARA: OK. Is that a full-time endeavor presently?
S. ZIMMERMAN: Yes, it is.

O'MARA: OK. How long have you been doing that?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Well, I am four weeks away from my graduation.

O'MARA: OK. So you're not earning any income presently?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Correct.

O'MARA: Do you own the home that you live or lived in?

S. ZIMMERMAN: No, sir.

O'MARA: Other major assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond?

S. ZIMMERMAN: None that I know of.

O'MARA: I discussed with you the pending motion to have your husband, George, declared indigent for cost, have I not?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Yes, you have.

O'MARA: Are you aware of any financial means where you could assist in those costs?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Not that I'm aware of.

O'MARA: I understand that you do have other family members present with you and I'll ask questions of them but have you had discussions with them of at least trying to pool together some funds to accomplish a bond?

S. ZIMMERMAN: We have discussed that, trying to pull together the members of the family to scrape up anything that we possibly can.

--he then moves on to the GPS device etc.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 am

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/More-than-100-Zimmerman-phone-calls-released/-/1637132/15562482/-/rcswq6z/-/index.html

--jail calls #1 - #116
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Article by Jeff Weiner:

•Zimmerman admits in a phone call to his father that he signed a contract with defense attorney Mark O'Mara without reading it. In other calls, he expresses displeasure with his previous attorneys, Hal Uhrig and Craig Sonner. Zimmerman says he didn't know much about O'Mara before hiring him, "I just knew that he wasn't Sonner."

And Zimmerman laughed off a request he said Uhrig and Sonner made for him so sign a release saying they were competent.

In a phone call earlier, Shellie Zimmerman praised O'Mara, telling her husband, "I think you are in the best hands possible."

Zimmerman tells his wife that O'Mara had told him, "I couldn't have picked a better client."

•In a conversation with his wife, Zimmerman admits he's concerned about a bounty announced by the New Black Panthers, who said they would arrest him if police would not.

"I don't want anybody but the judge and the prosecutor to know where I'm gonna be," Zimmerman said. "To a lot of people, a $10,000 bounty is a lot of money, you know."

•While locked up, he talked to a psychologist, a chaplain and O'Mara but encouraged family members to stay away because of concerns about television cameras camped outside. His sister told him that even so, she had driven to the parking lot to be near him.

Zimmerman joked about what Trayvon Martin was wearing. "You know that when I get out of here, I'll come out with my hoodie," Zimmerman says in Spanish during one call. {this is for you GZ} Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls - Page 2 86558

•Zimmerman lists his medications in one call: Among them are Zithromax, an antibiotic; Celexa, an anti-depressant; Tylenol, a pain-killer and fever reducer; Bentyl, which treats irritable bowel syndrome; Remeron, another anti-depressant; and Adderall, which treats attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-17/news/os-george-zimmerman-jail-phone-calls-2-20120717_1_trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-shellie-zimmerman
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
ellejay wrote:--everytime i listen to shellie i'm amazed all over again that she's actually a nursing student....

roflao

It's like a 'who's on first' skit! Love the 'listen vewy carefuwy' bit...gawd they're killin' me!

I can't believe these two lived alone without a gaurdian... Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls - Page 2 80578
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Dis wrote:

I can't believe these two lived alone without a gaurdian... Doc Dump 7-16-2012: Judge Lester releases Zimmerman's jailhouse phone calls - Page 2 80578

lol!
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 pm

--robZ Jr puts himself out there for george---i wonder if he knew he'd been replaced.

--call #64

--( as happens a LOT—george gets his P.I.N.# wrong---and then his ridiculous ‘whisper’ voice isn’t picked up, so he has to try that again too…)

-- talking to ‘ken’/brother-in-law scott----says he’s the big brother that he never had/and always wanted (um george-you have a big brother, his name is robZ Jr---and he’s been out there lying for you on tv..) george says that he 'can't even talk to robbie'..

--george wonders if his comm acct. is public record? scott thinks not, that a jail employee is snapping pics of his order w/ a cell phone and getting it to the media---george thinks the sheriff should put a stop to that, then adds that he ordered something just for the benefit of the media..( can't imagine what, his orders were non stop junk food.)

--george was talking w/ baez on the drive to Jacksonville to turn himself in—baez saying don’t do it/stick with me/you won’t spend a night in jail----george hung up on him and is glad he has omara ( who never over promises/under delivers).

--sounds like george got wasted the night before going to turn himself in----says it should be a chapter in his book

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 pm

ellejay wrote:--robZ Jr puts himself out there for george---i wonder if he knew he'd been replaced.

--call #64

--( as happens a LOT—george gets his P.I.N.# wrong---and then his ridiculous ‘whisper’ voice isn’t picked up, so he has to try that again too…)

-- talking to ‘ken’/brother-in-law scott----says he’s the big brother that he never had/and always wanted (um george-you have a big brother, his name is robZ Jr---and he’s been out there lying for you on tv..) george says that he 'can't even talk to robbie'..

--george wonders if his comm acct. is public record? scott thinks not, that a jail employee is snapping pics of his order w/ a cell phone and getting it to the media---george thinks the sheriff should put a stop to that, then adds that he ordered something just for the benefit of the media..( can't imagine what, his orders were non stop junk food.)

--george was talking w/ baez on the drive to Jacksonville to turn himself in—baez saying don’t do it/stick with me/you won’t spend a night in jail----george hung up on him and is glad he has omara ( who never over promises/under delivers).

--sounds like george got wasted the night before going to turn himself in----says it should be a chapter in his book

Shocked Thought the little angel didn't drink? Especially with the load of meds he's on, he'd get a good buzz! And don't even start talking about a damn book already, was that another Bozo suggestion?

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:58 pm

--oh good grief.

--call #93

--in this call george and shellie are talking about getting a bondsman. george is telling her what to say when she calls the people omara has recommended, and for her to ask them if they'll do it for free,tells her to mention the publicity and media attention the case has rec'd. he gets her to run it by him a couple of times as to what she'll say (she gets flustered ----when george changes "free" to "pro-bono" she asks if they would then have to come up w/ the 10%? george tells her that "pro bono" IS free. (she does say that 'she knew that'...)

--so, after rehearsing her call, and george giving her reminders on what else to say, she should be good to go right..?

george—so ,what are you going to say?
shellie—to who?

george—the bonds people
shellie—hmm....i’m gonna say that I, umm, that, uhhh, my name is shellie zimmerman...

george—do you want to write down some bullet points?
shellie—huhhh??

george—do you want to write down some bullet points maybe?
shellie—ummmmm....yeah

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Some tidbits I have picked up elsewhere.
GZ jokes about his apology and people reaction.
GZ jokes about sneaking into a Trayvon rally for laughs. (Depraved enough for you)
GZ going over bullet points for convincing a bondsman to do it "pro bono".

Oh yes... He'd better beg for a plea now. Fool.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

RE: WFTV article about the 37K. They reported that this call was with his brother ... for what it is worth ... literally the last second of Call #30 GZ says "Scott". Now is that a code word - who knows.

I was waiting for "beam me up Scotty" ... I cannot resist.
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: GZ's meds. I caught 3 times GZ mentioning his "meds", and his sister Gracie and Shellie in separate conversations were checking on him getting his meds...

Makes me wonder what these women know about GZ's behavior when he does not have his meds....
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Labadorable wrote:RE: WFTV article about the 37K. They reported that this call was with his brother ... for what it is worth ... literally the last second of Call #30 GZ says "Scott". Now is that a code word - who knows.

I was waiting for "beam me up Scotty" ... I cannot resist.

--the reporter, daralene, then tweeted that the one that george refers to as his 'brother' in the article, is actually his brother-in-law.

--george tells him in a jail call that he's the big brother that he never had/always wanted

--we now know that scott , is the brother-in-law (scott wilson) that was the paypal fund administer (omara mentions it in his letter of $$$$ disclosure to judgeL)

--and we know that scott had the code name "ken" and is married to george's sister dawn. ( which wasn't much of a trick code name ----since his full name IS kenneth scott wilson...)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Labadorable wrote:Re: GZ's meds. I caught 3 times GZ mentioning his "meds", and his sister Gracie and Shellie in separate conversations were checking on him getting his meds...

Makes me wonder what these women know about GZ's behavior when he does not have his meds....

Serenaz

It would depend on his original diagnosis:

Inattentive or Hyperactive/Impulsive, although some people have been observed to show symptoms of both.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Well, I guess by call 114 George must be a little tired of calling Shellie and she is not keeping him entertained with the phone calls. It's not so much of love you, love you more. He concerned that she is setting up security for him to get out of jail, and no body can do it better than him because he can think of things from more angles.

Then he decided he going to end the call because she is not keeping him entertain, like he told her from day one that she needed to kept him entertain when he calls her.
So he says he going to call her back, she says no he like ok I won't call you back. What she was trying to say was don't go, talk to me now.

I bring this up because George sounds like a little boy when he does not get his way. He sounds like a child and not a twenty-eight yr. old man. Didn't know if anyone wanted to here, but he is not happy that he is not putting input on the security because George thinks he can do it better then the Security company they hired.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:44 pm

call 97 talks about the pictures of head and it shows the gashed that was on his head. They are talking about the black and white picture released. The picture was taken from the guy that called his wife about the shooting. He doesn't remember the person taking the picture and his wife states of course he doesn't remember after he has he head bashed in.

All the article are in his favor according to his wife.
He also talks about how O'Mara will be able to make a quarter of a million dollars after this case with all the media attention because he will become famous after this case.

snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 pm

call 96

Is about the bails bondmen not won't to work pro bono that sis told mark that they could scrape up money and then make monthly payments. The bails bondmen first told them that they would work pro bono then changed there mind. So, they are sitting on this money and getting bails bond mens to work for free. In the same breath his wife talks about the donation still coming in.
Then he talks about his parents would put the 5 in for the bonds, yet he is sitting on all this money.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:25 pm

call 92

He talks about him having the 120, 000 to pay bond, but wife said that he can't do that because he is integrant. His wife says that she has already talked to O'Mare about it but he said that it would cause a lot of trouble for George.

So George suggested that they say it is a loan from family and O'mare said they can't do that either. So it would seem the O'mare know good and well how much money was sitting in their accounts, if his wife talked about the pay the 120,000.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:39 pm

So many people (even here) gave GZ the benefit of the doubt when he made the FIRST HOODIE JOKE- now we KNOW it was a running gag of his:

•Zimmerman joked about what Trayvon Martin was wearing. "You know that when I get out of here, I'll come out with my hoodie," Zimmerman says in Spanish during one call.

What a delusion of grandeur he has going on, just weeks prior 10k was more that he had ever seen at one time in his life as a sponge and parasite:

"I don't want anybody but the judge and the prosecutor to know where I'm gonna be," Zimmerman said. "To a lot of people, a $10,000 bounty is a lot of money, you know."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-17/news/os-george-zimmerman-jail-phone-calls-2-20120717_1_trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-shellie-zimmerman[/quote]

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Great catch! And Thank you Snowbird- I do not have the stomach for his voice. So I appreciate your posts! Keep em coming!

snowbird wrote:call 92

He talks about him having the 120, 000 to pay bond, but wife said that he can't do that because he is integrant. His wife says that she has already talked to O'Mare about it but he said that it would cause a lot of trouble for George.

So George suggested that they say it is a loan from family and O'mare said they can't do that either. So it would seem the O'mare know good and well how much money was sitting in their accounts, if his wife talked about the pay the 120,000.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:46 pm

call 89

George doesn't want to use a bonds men, he wants mom and dad to put up the equity of house then they put what the case. He doesn't understand why no one understands that maybe it because O'mara knows this blows the integrant of George.

I now have no doubt that O'Mara did not know about the money.

This Guy is so paranoid, he doesn't want to use a bail bonds men because they could give up his location. He states that the people in court gave up that he was going to be arrested when he was going to meet. Arrest warrants are not private as far as I know.

He just wants to make sure they have some living money after bond is paid.

He doesn't like to refer to his cell as a cell, he would rather call it a room.

Don't know if this did any good the posts that I made, but have a good night.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:
So many people (even here) gave GZ the benefit of the doubt when he made the FIRST HOODIE JOKE- now we KNOW it was a running gag of his:

•Zimmerman joked about what Trayvon Martin was wearing. "You know that when I get out of here, I'll come out with my hoodie," Zimmerman says in Spanish during one call.

What a delusion of grandeur he has going on, just weeks prior 10k was more that he had ever seen at one time in his life as a sponge and parasite:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-17/news/os-george-zimmerman-jail-phone-calls-2-20120717_1_trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-shellie-zimmerman
[/quote]
This man and his family is total insentitive, it just goes to show that his suppose apology to Martin family was horse s*it. It is discussing to think they are making fun of the hoodie when a 17yrs kid was shot and killed and the only thing he was doing wrong was walking home from a store when George decided he was a suspect.

Later, in the story they talk about the money is being transferred in less the 10, to avoid it being reported. I sure hope more charges come down for good old George.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

They discussed why transfers were kept under 10K- you made my night!
Because it bears repeating Pay Pal does let you transfer 10k (or less)!!! But 10K was an option that GZ did have - and quite deliberately avoided. bounce
To add - I just read the Pay Pal deceit comes straight from
MOM and phonecalls say he was aware of 124K and still pushed for indigent status.

I think he's toast, and so is his client!
snowbird wrote:
Later, in the story they talk about the money is being transferred in less the 10, to avoid it being reported. I sure hope more charges come down for good old George.

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks snowbird & all for the updates today! I was gone most of the day & am just now getting caught up. These calls are so crazy, I hope OM gets in BIG trouble over this money deal. And the fact that Z is blabbing about writing a book, talking to Bozo, everyone's gonna get rich, etc., is making me nauseous!

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Yes, thanks everyone for the transcripts and especially ellejay for providing endless chuckles.

I know her posts are gonna be funny when they start with: good grief roflao

Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:05 am

snowbird wrote:Well, I guess by call 114 George must be a little tired of calling Shellie and she is not keeping him entertained with the phone calls. ...

I FINALLY found where these calls are and ITA with you here Snowbird - reminds me of several narcissists I know - play it their way or they hang up.

Something else I got from this call - SZ says they are "not going to do things in reverse" which I believe means they have moved the $ out of Z's account but are not going to move it back in - here she says "we are going to just GO" -... she says MOM is not part of this plan --- George does seem to be nervous about who is in on their plans at this point - well I believe they were going to leave the country but anyone else, what do you think??
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:18 am

Angela WHOA sounds like that was the secret plan SZ didnt want to talk about - do you know what call this is?
Good find!

angela_nw wrote:
snowbird wrote:Well, I guess by call 114 George must be a little tired of calling Shellie and she is not keeping him entertained with the phone calls. ...

I FINALLY found where these calls are and ITA with you here Snowbird - reminds me of several narcissists I know - play it their way or they hang up.

Something else I got from this call - SZ says they are "not going to do things in reverse" which I believe means they have moved the $ out of Z's account but are not going to move it back in - here she says "we are going to just GO" -... she says MOM is not part of this plan --- George does seem to be nervous about who is in on their plans at this point - well I believe they were going to leave the country but anyone else, what do you think??

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 am

angela_nw wrote:

I missed that call, I haven't heard them all yet. Do you remember what call that was, it is so hard to listen to because he talks so low. I have to listen with head phones. Very Happy
His sister said people are calling him gentle giant. not Laughing
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:11 am

Call 88
Praises his wife about how well she did at bond hearing. So he very much approved of her testimony at bond hearing.
Lots of praises for O'Mara. He states that O'Mara made them look bad. I don't know what bond hearing they were at it must have not been the same one I was watching.
Talks about the password to the safety deposit box, George says to leave it there. She also states he knows password, I think they are talking about attorney knows password.
Wasn't the money and his good pass port kept in safety deposit box?
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 am

call 87

Talks about up coming bond hearing. Tells wife when she is called to testify take a deep breath, pay and think about how she is going to answer question.

I do not hear him tell her to tell the truth like his attorney said that he told her to tell the truth when asked questions.
He tells her to think about her answer before she speaks.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:59 am

call 85
Help from FDRA what is that?
Reuters is going to be writing a new article about him.
He put a bunch of medicine on commissary so the media thinks he is an old man.
Talks about the media making a big deal about him wearing street close.
He saw a comic about him, I believe it is Ken who says he is a comic book Hero.
Daily Beast wrote that he was at someone house but he was 20 miles away.
He is really impressed with positive press, they are keeping a folder for him.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:19 am

call 84
Talking about news papers article.
There is a police source that the interrogation was the most critical to the most hard hitting investigation. A law enforcement said that his walk thru was creditable.
Talks about Reuters printing his Bio. sound impressed.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 am

You meant "pray" not "pay", right? LOL!!

snowbird wrote:call 87

Talks about up coming bond hearing. Tells wife when she is called to testify take a deep breath, pay and think about how she is going to answer question.

I do not hear him tell her to tell the truth like his attorney said that he told her to tell the truth when asked questions.
He tells her to think about her answer before she speaks.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next