Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

+37
CuriousPortlander
junie4justice
Mylife101
Calypso
One Wonders
Betty P
ishi
Mrs. Holmes
olivier57
Freckles
Alessandra_Deux
Lash
Ann - Tx
SweetT
carlakay
khintx
playmuni
Inparadise
Julie
Dis
wonderingwhy
starlight
Bmore
Marica
KZ
inthedark
Justice4all
Twinkie
Willow123
Hinky's Mimi
Puzzler
Scoobydoo
glazier
Tamta
Eileen_Dover
Wig-o-matic
GlaringError
41 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

Post by Freckles Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:28 am

vegret wrote:In no way am I saying Maxie's older sibling/siblings intended for Maxie to die. However, I am saying perhaps they were all together, and fooling around, things escalated and the end result...well we know Maxie is dead.

It's so sad. I know Dina and her camp believe Rebecca killed Max...but what if this case is reopened and it is shown Maxie's sibling/siblings were responsible? I wonder how Dina would feel then?

If it all went down like that, it would certainly explain the weirdness surrounding these two cases. Evidence not collected, evidence collected but not tested...it is very strange, in that initially, Maxie's was thought to be an accident (I still believe it was), Rebecca's was thought to be homicide (I still think it was). Now Dina's "experts" (haha what expert cites Wiki and LHK as sources???) contend not only was Maxie murdered, but Rebecca was the murderer. Ha! In Rebecca's case, so much evidence was not collected, even the ME's report seemed scripted. Bizarre. It's all bizarre.

Jonah Shacknai would undoubtedly want to protect his older children if they were involved. IMO of course.

All my speculation.
BBM Good comments. IMO, the answer is written on the wall---eh, the door!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 #2

Post by Inparadise Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Dina is on Dr. Drew again tonight.......

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Inparadise wrote:Dina is on Dr. Drew again tonight.......

great.

i hope her existing and future legal experts will be watching in the event
more 'facts' will be available for their investigation.

how do you reference talk shows in a 'scientific' paper?

chicago manual anyone?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Freckles wrote:
vegret wrote:In no way am I saying Maxie's older sibling/siblings intended for Maxie to die. However, I am saying perhaps they were all together, and fooling around, things escalated and the end result...well we know Maxie is dead.

It's so sad. I know Dina and her camp believe Rebecca killed Max...but what if this case is reopened and it is shown Maxie's sibling/siblings were responsible? I wonder how Dina would feel then?

If it all went down like that, it would certainly explain the weirdness surrounding these two cases. Evidence not collected, evidence collected but not tested...it is very strange, in that initially, Maxie's was thought to be an accident (I still believe it was), Rebecca's was thought to be homicide (I still think it was). Now Dina's "experts" (haha what expert cites Wiki and LHK as sources???) contend not only was Maxie murdered, but Rebecca was the murderer. Ha! In Rebecca's case, so much evidence was not collected, even the ME's report seemed scripted. Bizarre. It's all bizarre.

Jonah Shacknai would undoubtedly want to protect his older children if they were involved. IMO of course.

All my speculation.
BBM Good comments. IMO, the answer is written on the wall---eh, the door!

Oh yeah. Printed in black no less ;)
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Tamta wrote:

great.

chicago manual anyone?

LOL! Thank goooodness Nina isn't making the rounds Very Happy
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:03 pm

vegret wrote:
Tamta wrote:

great.

chicago manual anyone?

Actually, I think if Nina were on JVM, it would be very entertaining. Jane would harpoon her!

LOL! Thank goooodness Nina isn't making the rounds Very Happy

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Thanks....I'll be sure to tape it so I don't miss is. Wonder what they could be talking about this time?
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

I wonder if her attorney will be riding shot-gun with her again..........I get the feeling that she is afraid to let Dina off her leash, if you know what I mean.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Inparadise wrote:I wonder if her attorney will be riding shot-gun with her again..........I get the feeling that she is afraid to let Dina off her leash, if you know what I mean.

She should be!

I wonder if Hallier has the slightest clue about the s**t storm Dina could find herself in.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 pm

carlakay wrote:I just got to say I, in no way, think anyone..including his older siblings intentionly meant to cause Max to die. Planking is not something a 6 year old would just do of his own accord but it is entirely possible he could of been attempting to do something he had witnessed an older sibling do.Throw in a rambunctious pup with no telling what kind of planking set up and a disaster could of happened.Any strange marks on his body not consistant with his fall could of happened that morning prior to it,as in an older sibling playing more roughly with him than they should have or a fight which almost all siblings partake in at some point or another.

Hi carlakay -

You made an excellent point! Thank you!

Of course, NOBODY wanted to intentionally hurt Maxie! That is just one of the things that makes Dina Romano such an absolute PIG! Homicide is an INTENTIONAL act!

Whether her suspicisions about Max dying at the hands of another are proved true, or not. It is an irresponsible statement to use the word 'homicide.'

HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:02 pm

By definition, homicide simply means the death of a human. There are many different degrees of homicide and some are excusable, such as an accidental death or even in the heat of passion (where you may not have intended for the victim to die.)

Here are some links:

http://www.okcca.net/online/oujis/oujisrvr.jsp?o=510

Look at item 4:
http://law.justia.com/cases/oklahoma/court-of-appeals-criminal/1951/57305.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:05 pm

FYI:
-cide means death

infanticide is the death of infants
suicide is the death of one by their own hands
pesticide is the death of pests, bugs
homicide is the death of a homo sapien, a human

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Freckles wrote:By definition, homicide simply means the death of a human. There are many different degrees of homicide and some are excusable, such as an accidental death or even in the heat of passion (where you may not have intended for the victim to die.)

Here are some links:

http://www.okcca.net/online/oujis/oujisrvr.jsp?o=510

Look at item 4:
http://law.justia.com/cases/oklahoma/court-of-appeals-criminal/1951/57305.html

It is definitely not murder, and has a large scope,
for instance involuntary manslaughter and negligence.

in the case of a homicide, a wrongful death suit can brought against the 'responsible' party, with a burden of proof far lower than a criminal suit.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Dina keeps saying on TV that her reports indicates homocide - death at the hands of another.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Puzzler wrote:Dina keeps saying on TV that her reports indicates homocide - death at the hands of another.

Yes she does.

However she nor her experts know the circumstances of Max's accident, so they can not say unjustified or justified homicide.

Her plan has to include sueing Jonah.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Marica wrote:Vegret... I've always thought Max went over the railing
with some help...
If it wasn't some sinister guy who had hidden away in
the hall closet then it was probably a half sister who is
known to nasty to some people.
I can jealousy of Max by the older sibs as Max probably
spent a great deal more time with Daddy than they did.
I can see one or both being mean to the little guy, but
more likely the sister than the brother.

Sending everyone away ASAP, IMO... had to be so that
they weren't readily available to answer questions.
No doubt in my mind JS KNEW withing a few
hours of the "accident" what happened, what to expect,
who needed to be protected.
Too bad he didn't protect Rebecca.

Hi Marica ~~~

My take on this theory is that it doesn't make sense. Kids have accidents everyday.
Nobody would take Gabby or Ethan or Xena to jail over an accident amongst playing children.

To take an accident and further compound the bad situation by murdering someone else in the household.... doesn't make sense.

To cover for ones self... yes, I think that would be common.

Also, just in general (not in response to Marica's comment), I think that it is more plausible for one person in one week to turn to murder as a means of taking care of a problem, two times... rather than.....

For two people to become murderers in one week... mmmmm probably not.
GlaringError
GlaringError

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 pm

@ GlaringError ... Thank You. Your response makes sense. My logical abilities don't extend very far, if at all. Now to try to comprehend your final comment... Dear GOD, I need a road map for every road I travel.

Last edited by Marica on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:06 pm

GlaringError wrote:
Marica wrote:Vegret... I've always thought Max went over the railing
with some help...
If it wasn't some sinister guy who had hidden away in
the hall closet then it was probably a half sister who is
known to nasty to some people.
I can jealousy of Max by the older sibs as Max probably
spent a great deal more time with Daddy than they did.
I can see one or both being mean to the little guy, but
more likely the sister than the brother.

Sending everyone away ASAP, IMO... had to be so that
they weren't readily available to answer questions.
No doubt in my mind JS KNEW withing a few
hours of the "accident" what happened, what to expect,
who needed to be protected.
Too bad he didn't protect Rebecca.

Hi Marica ~~~

My take on this theory is that it doesn't make sense. Kids have accidents everyday.
Nobody would take Gabby or Ethan or Xena to jail over an accident amongst playing children.

To take an accident and further compound the bad situation by murdering someone else in the household.... doesn't make sense.

Also, just in general (not in response to Marica's comment), I think that it is more plausible for one person in one week to turn to murder as a means of taking care of a problem, two times... rather than.....

BBM

Actually in some states, there is a statute. Regarding cases such as Max's, where older children (13, 14, 15 years old... are found to be the cause of a younger child's death) will be held accountable for their actions. Not sure if California is one of them. The premise is the older children ought to know better and in no way, shape or form do anything to a younger child that may endanger child's life. It's akin to personal responsibilty and personal accountability. "Age of Reason". So yeah, kids that age have been convicted and have done some kind of 'time'.

IMO, no adult had anything to do with Max's demise.

But yeah, I can imagine a parent/parents covering for older children.

However, I do believe an adult/adults did have something to do with Rebecca's demise.
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 am

Atty on mansion death: 'Time to re-open this'

By Dr. Drew staff
updated 10:50 PM EDT, Mon August 13, 2012

•Independently hired medical experts review case, release opinions
•‘We believe this is an assault scenario leading to his death,’ Dina Shacknai’s lawyer says

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 am

vegret wrote:
GlaringError wrote:

Hi Marica ~~~

BBM

Actually in some states, there is a statute. Regarding cases such as Max's, where older children (13, 14, 15 years old... are found to be the cause of a younger child's death) will be held accountable for their actions. Not sure if California is one of them. The premise is the older children ought to know better and in no way, shape or form do anything to a younger child that may endanger child's life. It's akin to personal responsibilty and personal accountability. "Age of Reason". So yeah, kids that age have been convicted and have done some kind of 'time'.

However, I do believe an adult/adults did have something to do with Rebecca's demise.

Obviously the law doesn't apply to the Shacknai's... no Shacknai minor would have gone to jail for an accident.... JMO

Homicide: http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=881

I think Dina is onto something... and I think Max was hurt by an adult. And I don't think Rebecca hurt Max. JMO
GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:01 am

GlaringError wrote:
vegret wrote:

BBM

Obviously the law doesn't apply to the Shacknai's... no Shacknai minor would have gone to jail for an accident.... JMO

Homicide: http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=881

I think Dina is onto something... and I think Max was hurt by an adult. And I don't think Rebecca hurt Max. JMO
Then that leaves only one person.......the one that we are not to mention by name, correct? The one who insists that he was at the gym......

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:11 am

LOL.... Inparadise....

I'm a good girl... I shall never say his name!!!

I love your name, by the way... Coronado was absolutely beautiful! What a shame that this black eye was given to the area by "somebody!"
GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 am

DR. DREW

Mansion Death Accident or Murder?

Aired August 13, 2012 - 21:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/13/ddhln.01.html

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 am

I would like to ask those of you who feel JS caused Max's accident why do you feel that way? There is no history of him ever harming any of the older children is there? Aside from the reports about his issues with Dina..as in his failure to control his dog from attacking a screaming banshee.. I haven't seen any evidence of prior violence from the man.Also why on earth would {KZ edit} cover for him if in fact he was still in the home when Max fell?

Last edited by KZ on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please do not use names of minors. KZ)
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:DR. DREW

Mansion Death Accident or Murder?

Aired August 13, 2012 - 21:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/13/ddhln.01.html

Alessandra - TY for the link to the transcripts. One part stood out to me - and I would like to hear other experts comments on it - the skull fracture:

- could it have been caused by the position of the hit to the right forehead area?
- could it only have been caused by a direct hit to the top vertex of the head?
- why is it that the vertex hit was not included in the autopsy report?
- why is it Dr. Melencik didn't include a picture to support her finding of another hit to the top of the head?

(snip) SHACKNAI: According to doctors Bove and Melinek, there was an assault scenario and he has a fracture on the top of his skull which means --

PINSKY: Straight on the top?

SHACKNAI: Straight on the top.

PINSKY: Dr. Melinek, is that the big question mark in this case, how he got the fracture on top of his head?

MELINEK: Well, it appears in he fell onto the top of his head. So when you look at the autopsy photographs, the fracture really is on the midline vertex, which is the top of the head. It`s not at the front right face, which was what was delineated in Dr. Gomez`s initial biomechanical scenario.

So, if you`ve got a fracture to the top of the head, which is where he landed, then why -- where are aberrations on his back, on his neck, on his face come from? And when you look at that photograph, the one that you`re showing --

PINSKY: Right. That does not show a top of the head. That is a different scenario. That is landing, as you said you can on the side front part of the head.

MELINEK: Correct.

PINSKY: Dr. Melinek, thank you for joining us. I appreciate you setting aside -- yes, the face on this particular scenario. Thank you for joining us. (snip)
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 pm

carlakay wrote:I would like to ask those of you who feel JS caused Max's accident why do you feel that way? There is no history of him ever harming any of the older children is there? Aside from the reports about his issues with Dina..as in his failure to control his dog from attacking a screaming banshee.. I haven't seen any evidence of prior violence from the man.Also why on earth would {KZ edit} cover for him if in fact he was still in the home when Max fell?

---Has {KZ edit} covered for JS? I would like to read about that if you have a link, please.

---You say, " Aside from the reports about his issues with Dina..as in his failure to control his dog from attacking a screaming banshee.. I haven't seen any evidence of prior violence from the man." Do you think it is important the PD reports citing incidents of violence? How many others close to this case had such charges leveled against them not once but several times?

---How many incidents of violence against a "loved one" is acceptable before a level of concern is raised? Just asking. And if a man can attack his own wife, the mother of his child, his partner in the bed, a person he swore to stand by through all life has to offer, then what about his own children? Max is not here to tell us what really went on in the household; perhaps, the other children might someday? Or maybe an ex--? Or the housekeepers? JS is certainly not a saint in any book. Not with his company and not in his personal life. His presence has not been of any benefit to society although many opportunities have come his way. JMO. Tell me how you see it.

---Who are you calling a "screaming banshee"? A 2woman who is resisting violence against her? A woman being bitten by a dog? Gosh. I would call that justifiable emoting!

Last edited by KZ on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please do not use names of minors. KZ)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Just a reminder not to use the names of minors in posts. A descriptor such as "younger child", "older son", or initials is acceptable.

Thank you.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Thank you for the reminder and the edit, KZ.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Freckles wrote:
carlakay wrote:I would like to ask those of you who feel JS caused Max's accident why do you feel that way? There is no history of him ever harming any of the older children is there? Aside from the reports about his issues with Dina..as in his failure to control his dog from attacking a screaming banshee.. I haven't seen any evidence of prior violence from the man.Also why on earth would {KZ edit} cover for him if in fact he was still in the home when Max fell?

---Has {KZ edit} covered for JS? I would like to read about that if you have a link, please.

---You say, " Aside from the reports about his issues with Dina..as in his failure to control his dog from attacking a screaming banshee.. I haven't seen any evidence of prior violence from the man." Do you think it is important the PD reports citing incidents of violence? How many others close to this case had such charges leveled against them not once but several times?

---How many incidents of violence against a "loved one" is acceptable before a level of concern is raised? Just asking. And if a man can attack his own wife, the mother of his child, his partner in the bed, a person he swore to stand by through all life has to offer, then what about his own children? Max is not here to tell us what really went on in the household; perhaps, the other children might someday? Or maybe an ex--? Or the housekeepers? JS is certainly not a saint in any book. Not with his company and not in his personal life. His presence has not been of any benefit to society although many opportunities have come his way. JMO. Tell me how you see it.

---Who are you calling a "screaming banshee"? A 2woman who is resisting violence against her? A woman being bitten by a dog? Gosh. I would call that justifiable emoting!

Great post, Freckles!

I have seen people on here describe teenagers as "nasty" and other things, yet, I have seen no link to any first hand information that any teenager in this family was any different than most teenagers. People are accusing the siblings and non-sibling teens of hurting Max. Why??? I suppose, in light of that fact, I don't feel like any justification is necessary as to why I think an adult injured Max, if he was indeed injured by another person.

Rebecca has no record of violence.
Dina wasn't there.

There is a household member of whom we have no independent corroboration as to his whereabouts on that day. Even Dina and/or Dina's lawyer said they only have what was said by her ex-husband, accompanied by no independent validation of his statement.... who, by the way, was described, in myriad postings to Cafepharma.com, as being "evil" "heartless" "soul-less" "greedy." All those posts were pre-Max's injury that led to his death. Follow that up with a dead Rebecca Zahau. I don't think any teenager(s) arranged for Rebecca to die. I think the person who arranged for Rebecca to die would be the one that caused Max's injuries (motive).
GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:46 pm

My apologies for using a minors name..wasn't aware that was a no-no.
Was "this girl" never questioned regarding Max's accident? It's been awhile since I read all the reports but I thought Rebecca and her sister both spoke to LE that day and both said JS had gone to the gym.

Just because I dont feel the man hurt hurt his kid doesnt mean I'm some sort of plant here to paint a picture of him being some sort of a saint..I just would like to know what is the reasoning why some view him as capable of causing his son's accident. I was calling Dina the banshee..considering I feel she is the one responsible for RZ's murder..I believe using the word banshee to describe her was kind. I read the police report regarding the DV issue that occurred between her and JS and I saw the photos..it's been awhile since reading it but if my memory is correct..both parties behaved like idiots and inflicted injury upon their so called loved one.
I just would like to know why people form thjeir opinions,that's all. My opinion of Dina being involved in Rebecca's death is due to the fact her child was brain dead after being left in the womans care..for me that is motive.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:18 pm

I have no doubt that Rebecca would cover up for her beloved boyfriend. I think that he was the one with the doubt as to whether she would cover up for him.

The 13 year old, who was present, would likely do what her older family member told her to do (cover up). Didn't she get to go shopping after... sounds like how a child molester bribes a kid with candy and gifts to stay quiet.

And after seeing her loved one hung like an animal, I'm sure she has no problem keeping quiet.

I don't see the problem with thinking someone with violent tendencies and forceful nature might have wound up hurting a small child. What I do see a problem with is throwing the blame onto children who can not defend themselves. Where is there any allegation that the Shacknai daughter was a horrible person... who vouches for this (an awful rumor)? Where is any allegation that the Zahau teen is a hateful girl that pushes small children down stairs (an equally vicious assertion)?

I take the path of least resistance LOL And all of my opinions are in response to Dina's stance that Max was injured by an assult before being found on the foyer floor. Nobody even knows if he really fell from above. They just know he was below with a cracked skull and beat up face.
GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:07 am

carlakay wrote:My apologies for using a minors name..wasn't aware that was a no-no.
Was "this girl" never questioned regarding Max's accident? It's been awhile since I read all the reports but I thought Rebecca and her sister both spoke to LE that day and both said JS had gone to the gym.

Just because I dont feel the man hurt hurt his kid doesnt mean I'm some sort of plant here to paint a picture of him being some sort of a saint..I just would like to know what is the reasoning why some view him as capable of causing his son's accident. I was calling Dina the banshee..considering I feel she is the one responsible for RZ's murder..I believe using the word banshee to describe her was kind. I read the police report regarding the DV issue that occurred between her and JS and I saw the photos..it's been awhile since reading it but if my memory is correct..both parties behaved like idiots and inflicted injury upon their so called loved one.
I just would like to know why people form thjeir opinions,that's all. My opinion of Dina being involved in Rebecca's death is due to the fact her child was brain dead after being left in the womans care..for me that is motive.

BBM: When an accident or death occurs, especially a suspicious one, in a majority of cases, it is a male figure who is involved be it a boy friend or a husband. It is usual for the investigation to begin with the males associated with the home or the family. Yet the investigation of MS did NOT have a thorough investigation with collaboration of witnesses re the "accidental" death of this child. In fact, the alibi JS gave as to being at the gym was never verified; to the contrary, NO one remembered JS as being present that morning. Later, the media and LE reports stated JS was at the hospital or certain specific locations when it was proven he was NOT at those locations. Now, why would he lie?

Calling DS' actions to be like a screaming banshee: There is no evidence DS was involved in the death of RZ; there is only speculation. Re the PD reports of violence: BOTH DS and JS have displayed violent tempers in the past. I would agree the behavior is less than desirable especially IN THE PRESENCE OF MS who was reported to be 3 yrs old. The fact JS did NOT accompany his wife to get medical treatment for her injuries rankles my hide. It shows how cold and calloused he is toward someone he reportedly loved. And if he could be this way to this woman, how is he toward those others he has NO emotional or financial investment in???
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 am

Freckles I agree JS reactions to almost every incident we have been privy to are beyond cold but just as you say there is only speculation where Dina could be a murderer the same can be said about every single one of em thats still taking in air.We can thank the fine work of those who investigated both deaths for that tho now cant we?
I dont know who Glaring Error is talking about but I have not written any sort of theory about any of the minors involved in this case. I have stated I would like some sort of proof the older children were in fact out of the home that morning and asked why RZ sister would not have informed LE that day about everyones whereabouts. I also have no memory of any shopping trip this girl was taken on that day. If my memory serves she was transported by LE with RZ to a clinic to get stitches in her leg before being taken to the airport to fly home. She did not "see" her sister hung is one fact I am sure of.
I have doubts Max was murdered.You have a small boy..a young dog..two soccer balls..a scooter..a ruler and a balcony..(anyone see a pic of the ruler? was it in fact a ruler or was it longer..what I call a yardstick?) We also have an attorney for the RZ family bring up the term "planking". For me this is enough info to believe it is quite possible this child had a horrible accident.
Was Dina informed of all immedietly upon learning the news? Highly doubtful and even if she had been..was she in any condition to retain that info..imo,no. all she knew..and she KNEW very early on that her son was brain dead after being left in the care of her ex husbands lover. We have witnesses who place Dina at the mansion the night RZ died..we have her twin sister admitting she was there that night..we have a balcony..we have a HARD rubber dogbone slightly under the bed..we have a cryptic message painted on a door..we have a victim who had several wounds to the top of her head..had been basicly hogtied before dropped to her death then left exposed an entire day after discovery. Every act this woman endured was done with pure dee hate. that's not speculation..that is my opinion based upon what little facts we do know. I believe she was murdered..I believe it is quite possible a woman or two is responsible for it.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 am

Snipped for context-
carlakay wrote:I dont know who Glaring Error is talking about but I have not written any sort of theory about any of the minors involved in this case. I have stated I would like some sort of proof the older children were in fact out of the home that morning and asked why RZ sister would not have informed LE that day about everyones whereabouts.

I also have no memory of any shopping trip this girl was taken on that day. If my memory serves she was transported by LE with RZ to a clinic to get stitches in her leg before being taken to the airport to fly home. She did not "see" her sister hung is one fact I am sure of.

I have doubts Max was murdered.You have a small boy..a young dog..two soccer balls..a scooter..a ruler and a balcony..(anyone see a pic of the ruler? was it in fact a ruler or was it longer..what I call a yardstick?) We also have an attorney for the RZ family bring up the term "planking". For me this is enough info to believe it is quite possible this child had a horrible accident.

RBM - Hi Carlakay!

In my opinion considering we now have accusations of an assault and homicide in Maxie's death, everyone's whereabouts in the last 12 hours should be verified. All the children and all the adults. Solid alibi's and not just hearsay. It will never be a proper LE investigation until this is done.

Regarding XZ and RZ shopping. It has been alleged that RZ took XZ shopping AT THE AIRPORT. The horror! I do not have a link to support this. I believe the shopping occurred when RZ took XZ to the airport to catch her flight back home. I personally see nothing salacious about this.

I would also like to see the size of the ruler. I would hope LE would have detailed a ruler versus a yardstick. In my opinion the ruler could have been used in multiple scenarios...planking or even to reach a chandelier. More importantly - why was the ruler not included in the evidence obtained in Det. Adkins search warrant? It is not listed and we're only now just learning about this ruler. Is the ruler in evidence or only seen in scene pictures? The soccer ball and scooter were obtained as evidence. Why not this ruler?

Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 am

Lash wrote:Snipped for context-
carlakay wrote:I dont know who Glaring Error is talking about but I have not written any sort of theory about any of the minors involved in this case. I have stated I would like some sort of proof the older children were in fact out of the home that morning and asked why RZ sister would not have informed LE that day about everyones whereabouts.

I also have no memory of any shopping trip this girl was taken on that day. If my memory serves she was transported by LE with RZ to a clinic to get stitches in her leg before being taken to the airport to fly home. She did not "see" her sister hung is one fact I am sure of.

RBM - Hi Carlakay!

In my opinion considering we now have accusations of an assault and homicide in Maxie's death, everyone's whereabouts in the last 12 hours should be verified. All the children and all the adults. Solid alibi's and not just hearsay. It will never be a proper LE investigation until this is done.

Regarding XZ and RZ shopping. It has been alleged that RZ took XZ shopping AT THE AIRPORT. The horror! I do not have a link to support this. I believe the shopping occurred when RZ took XZ to the airport to catch her flight back home. I personally see nothing salacious about this.

I would also like to see the size of the ruler. I would hope LE would have detailed a ruler versus a yardstick. In my opinion the ruler could have been used in multiple scenarios...planking or even to reach a chandelier. More importantly - why was the ruler not included in the evidence obtained in Det. Adkins search warrant? It is not listed and we're only now just learning about this ruler. Is the ruler in evidence or only seen in scene pictures? The soccer ball and scooter were obtained as evidence. Why not this ruler?

Just to add: XZ flew home on Tuesday afternoon, so there wasn't any shopping on Monday.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:58 am

Inparadise wrote:
Lash wrote:Snipped for context-

RBM - Hi Carlakay!

Just to add: XZ flew home on Tuesday afternoon, so there wasn't any shopping on Monday.

Did Rebecca die before she could be throroughly questioned (and recorded) about max's accident?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 am

Just want to add that I am not closed minded to the possibilty that JS was involved in RZ death but the message painted on the door is what gives me reason to doubt it. I've always felt the "Him" in the message meant Ocean and the "you" meant JS.
I recall one of the doctors very early on informing Max's family he felt the child had been suffacated..CPS was called and some sort of interview went down with the family at hospital.I know,as a mother myself, I would have been overcome with pure rage had I been told such and I am sure BOTH parents believed what the doctor had told them but why would JS commit such an act in his own home? Leave such a message on his own door? When he had the money and the means to "deal" with RZ at anytime? At the time of RZ's death we know JS had been under the impression someone in his home had assaulted his son. Between that knowledge and trying to wrap his mind around his sons impending death I can see how it is he didn't react to the news of RZ's death as one most likely should upon being told their lover had commited suicide. What I find more suspicious is why it is his brother left town immedietly after RZ's death when he was supposed to be there to support his brother during the death of his nephew and why Nina left town immedietly after Max died rather than staying to comfort her sister during what had to be the most devastating time in her life.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:15 am

Tamta I believe BOTH RZ and her sister were questioned by LE regarding the events of the morning of Max's accident. It is my opinion neither of their stories were shady but both of Max's parents tales sure were.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 am

JS's alleged voicemail to RZ was left at 12:30am Wednesday morning. The message was to inform her that Max had worsened and his death was imminent. This according to what Sgt. Dave Nemeth from the SDSO homicide unit reported on 9/2/2011.

Nemeth: Preliminary information I'm providing for you to give you perspective is things that happened just prior to the event. The last outgoing call from Rebecca's phone was found to be to her own voicemail at about 10 min. to one in the morning. We know from the investigation, that message that was left on her phone was to inform Rebecca of Max's grave condition and his imminent death. We also know that that was in contradiction to previous more positive reports that she had been receiving regarding his condition.

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/index.html

BUT - Nina states the family did not know until Wednesday AFTER Rebecca's death the seriousness of Max's condition. So how did JS know at 12:30am when he left this alleged voicemail? In my opinion, the stories are inconsistent.

Nina: So it was a, Max had a consult on Wednesday and this was really, this was after Rebecca had passed, that he had this cardiac consult and that he had a MRI to find out the extent of the damage Wednesday morning was when we found out, Wednesday morning afternoon was when we found out the actual extent of the damage. And it was shocking.

Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 am

Lash wrote:JS's alleged voicemail to RZ was left at 12:30am Wednesday morning. The message was to inform her that Max had worsened and his death was imminent. This according to what Sgt. Dave Nemeth from the SDSO homicide unit reported on 9/2/2011.

Nemeth: Preliminary information I'm providing for you to give you perspective is things that happened just prior to the event. The last outgoing call from Rebecca's phone was found to be to her own voicemail at about 10 min. to one in the morning. We know from the investigation, that message that was left on her phone was to inform Rebecca of Max's grave condition and his imminent death. We also know that that was in contradiction to previous more positive reports that she had been receiving regarding his condition.

BUT - Nina states the family did not know until Wednesday AFTER Rebecca's death the seriousness of Max's condition. So how did JS know at 12:30am when he left this alleged voicemail? In my opinion, the stories are inconsistent.

Nina: So it was a, Max had a consult on Wednesday and this was really, this was after Rebecca had passed, that he had this cardiac consult and that he had a MRI to find out the extent of the damage Wednesday morning was when we found out, Wednesday morning afternoon was when we found out the actual extent of the damage. And it was shocking.

Whatever.

I bet you a bag of meow mix that by Tuesday late day rounds
They were told that the clinical assessment had concluded brain death and
The MRI on Wednesday was simply imaging confirmation.

Entering hospital with those injuries plus not breathing for 25 minutes would not give any doctor a reason to say that 'we think he might make it'.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 am

Lash wrote:JS's alleged voicemail to RZ was left at 12:30am Wednesday morning. The message was to inform her that Max had worsened and his death was imminent. This according to what Sgt. Dave Nemeth from the SDSO homicide unit reported on 9/2/2011.

And if Max's condition had worsened at 12:30 am on 7/13, and could die at any time like JS said, Why did heck did he go to RMH to get some sleep?????? It just doesn't add up........IMO.

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:56 am

Inparadise wrote:

And if Max's condition had worsened at 12:30 am on 7/13, and could die at any time like JS said, Why did heck did he go to RMH to get some sleep?????? It just doesn't add up........IMO.

Right....

All 3 of those folks would have been in that room with Max.
IIRC, wasnt there report that the parent bed in Maxs room was never used?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Inparadise Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:02 am

Tamta wrote:

Whatever.

Entering hospital with those injuries plus not breathing for 25 minutes would not give any doctor a reason to say that 'we think he might make it'.

And then there was all the posting by Dina's BF's daughter about how Max would be fine by Christmas.....what BS!

Inparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 am

Agreed. I can believe Dina was in denial about the grave situation Max was in, but I can't believe any of the medical or nursing staff would have held out false hope in that situation. I don't think any of the medical providers ever thought he could recover, starting with the Coronado ER.

Brain death certification process takes several days in a situation like his. Multiple measures, and multiple evaluations, by mulitple providers, over time. Dina certainly knew that was going on, but may still be in denial.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkie Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 am

Inparadise wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Whatever.

And then there was all the posting by Dina's BF's daughter about how Max would be fine by Christmas.....what BS!

The BF's daughter's Witty profile, about page 8 under user's comments, says that Max is going to be ok. In fact, Tuesday July 12, 2011@3:55, she posts that he's not only better but off the life support! Who knows how the adults were telling the other kids about Max's prognosis.

http://www.wittyprofiles.com/author/iClaire/commentsbyuser/8

*Mods-Is there anyway to hide a picture of this child? It wasn't there before.
Twinkie
Twinkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Twinkie wrote:
Inparadise wrote:

The BF's daughter's Witty profile, about page 8 under user's comments, says that Max is going to be ok. In fact, Tuesday July 12, 2011@3:55, she posts that he's not only better but off the life support! Who knows how the adults were telling the other kids about Max's prognosis.

http://www.wittyprofiles.com/author/iClaire/commentsbyuser/8

*Mods-Is there anyway to hide a picture of this child? It wasn't there before.

Right...

I remember her SM.

She along with Gabby were saying good bye to Max and announcing his death in advance of his parents announcement that he died on Sunday.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by GlaringError Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 pm

carlakay wrote:Freckles I agree JS reactions to almost every incident we have been privy to are beyond cold but just as you say there is only speculation where Dina could be a murderer the same can be said about every single one of em thats still taking in air.We can thank the fine work of those who investigated both deaths for that tho now cant we?
I dont know who Glaring Error is talking about but I have not written any sort of theory about any of the minors involved in this case. I have stated I would like some sort of proof the older children were in fact out of the home that morning and asked why RZ sister would not have informed LE that day about everyones whereabouts. I also have no memory of any shopping trip this girl was taken on that day. If my memory serves she was transported by LE with RZ to a clinic to get stitches in her leg before being taken to the airport to fly home. She did not "see" her sister hung is one fact I am sure of.
Was Dina informed of all immedietly upon learning the news? Highly doubtful and even if she had been..was she in any condition to retain that info..imo,no. all she knew..and she KNEW very early on that her son was brain dead after being left in the care of her ex husbands lover. We have witnesses who place Dina at the mansion the night RZ died..we have her twin sister admitting she was there that night..we have a balcony..we have a HARD rubber dogbone slightly under the bed..we have a cryptic message painted on a door..we have a victim who had several wounds to the top of her head..had been basicly hogtied before dropped to her death then left exposed an entire day after discovery. Every act this woman endured was done with pure dee hate. that's not speculation..that is my opinion based upon what little facts we do know. I believe she was murdered..I believe it is quite possible a woman or two is responsible for it.

The first bold: I was not referring to you. I was not trying to call anyone out. Just stating a fact. People have accused teens in the house of causing Max's accident (both on purpose and accidentally) and have also said that the teen daughter of Shacknai was "nasty."

The second bold: Nobody is on the record except Adam as to having seen her hanging. However, potentially the entire planet saw Rebecca bound and nude on that grass. And I use "saw" as a euphemism... I would bet the teen girl knows and possibly saw the news footage of Rebecca's bound, nude and gagged body on the lawn. Thusly I say: she has received the intended message.
GlaringError
GlaringError

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Thank you for clarifying. I remember reading comments about Max's older sister akin to such as you describe back when the case first broke but none recently on this board.It's possible I did tho and just disregarded it as I am in complete agreement with ya on that kind of speculation.

Until I read your explanation above it hadn't occured to me that poor girl had been exposed to the image of her sisters body on display like that due to the media coverage,so gotta say very good point.None the less I still feel if this girl knew anymore than what we have been told she would of divulged it to her family once back with them. Perhaps she did..perhaps AB knows more than she's disclosed..the fact is nobody can or will do anything about any such information until the cases are reopened.If or when that will happen is why we are all here, I believe.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 pm

https://www.facebook.com/AnneMBremner

Anne Bremner

4 hours ago.

I will be on Justice with Judge Jeanine Piro on the latest in the Zahau case Saturday night at six pm PST on the FNC.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 am

Dina Shacknai seeks answers in son's death

By Jennifer Thomas
GMAZ interview by Kaley O'Kelley
Posted on August 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Updated yesterday at 9:20 AM

PHOENIX -- Just more than a year ago, Dina Shacknai's son, Max, died after falling down the stairs in his father's California home.

Max Shacknai was just 6 years old.

The case was ruled an accident, but his mother thinks there's more to it.

Shacknai talks about her quest for answers.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/mobile/Dina-Shacknai-seeks-answers-in-sons-death-166125956.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next