Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida

2 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida Empty Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida

Post by eva Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida

Casey AnthonyORLANDO, FL (CBS5) - Casey Anthony is now living in a different location, according to her attorney, Charles Greene.

During a one-year state supervised probation Anthony was serving for check fraud charges, she was prohibited from leaving Florida. That probation ended on Thursday, Aug. 23. It's unclear exactly when Anthony moved from an undisclosed location in Florida to outside of the state.

"She has relocated. She no longer has to live with the same security precautions that surrounded her," Greene said. "The hate mail has subsided a lot. She's doing better."

http://www.kpho.com/story/19609341/casey-anthony-has-moved-out-of-florida
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida Empty Re: Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida

Post by eva Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:44 pm

From the above article ~
"Casey is surprised and hurt Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida 927100 by the intensity of the hatred directed towards her," said Greene.

Jail Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida 585626 Jail Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida 585626

OH PUH-LEEZE! Someone hand me a tissue so I can stick the corners of a tissue into my eye and see if I can shed a tear for the babykiller!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida Empty Re: Casey Anthony has moved out of Florida

Post by Freckles Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Attorney says Casey Anthony will not box Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee
UPDATED 10:45 AM EDT Sep 20, 2012

-- This link contains many of the faces Anthony pulled

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/Attorney-says-Casey-Anthony-will-not-box-Michelle-Bombshell-McGee/-/13479888/16673026/-/x8ao7oz/-/index.html?hpt=us_bn8

BTW: IF she wanted to redeem herself (which she can't, IMO) she would begin by letting herself be beaten to a pulp and tolerate the the jeers of others. It would let off a bit of steam. But, since we are "civilized" just let her walk away from USA. Far, far away, please. Perhaps she will find a society which tolerates child abuse, murder and lies. And "cutesy" shirts unbuttoned to expose the start of cleavage. What an *ss she is.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down