Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parrot seeks new home: He swears and he bites, but other than that he's not half bad

3 posters

Go down

Parrot seeks new home: He swears and he bites, but other than that he's not half bad Empty Parrot seeks new home: He swears and he bites, but other than that he's not half bad

Post by eva Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 am

Parrot seeks new home: He swears and he bites, but other than that he's not half bad

LONDON - Everyone has a few faults. In Beaky's case, he swears (a lot) and he bites.

Not good qualities for a parrot seeking a new home.

Still, honesty is the best policy, so the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has decided to come clean about his shortcomings.

Supervisor Angelina Lusher said Wednesday that anyone who takes Beaky in will have to put up with some rude language. The agency also says he tends to bite people until he bonds with them.

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?CatID=Oddities&ArticleID=news/capfeed/oddities/20610009.xml
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Parrot seeks new home: He swears and he bites, but other than that he's not half bad Empty Re: Parrot seeks new home: He swears and he bites, but other than that he's not half bad

Post by justanopinion Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:05 am

eva wrote:Parrot seeks new home: He swears and he bites, but other than that he's not half bad

LONDON - Everyone has a few faults. In Beaky's case, he swears (a lot) and he bites.

Not good qualities for a parrot seeking a new home.

Still, honesty is the best policy, so the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has decided to come clean about his shortcomings.

Supervisor Angelina Lusher said Wednesday that anyone who takes Beaky in will have to put up with some rude language. The agency also says he tends to bite people until he bonds with them.

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?CatID=Oddities&ArticleID=news/capfeed/oddities/20610009.xml

Most birds do that!! lol ask me I know!! we have 10 of the cheeky monkeys.. One of them tells me daily to "open the F---ing door I can't get out."
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Parrot seeks new home: He swears and he bites, but other than that he's not half bad Empty Re: Parrot seeks new home: He swears and he bites, but other than that he's not half bad

Post by eva Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:11 am

Justanopinion! YOU should adopt Beaky!! roflao He'd fit right in at your place!! Suspect
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:53 am

http://www.aol.com/video/foul-mouth-parrot-needs-a-home/517531723/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl7%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D231413
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByBx1qeEGTQ

I would have preferred to hear what Beaky had to say. Very Happy
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:06 am

Thank you Eva for posting the story about Beaky, Beaky is such a beautiful parrot. I really do wish I could adopt him. Very Happy Seriously!
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down