Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

+23
CuriousPortlander
colsnipe
SandraNC
Bo
Alessandra_Deux
eva
Ann - Tx
Moosiesmama
WeeBonnie
Weeziethm
gsweater
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
carlakay
Mari 68
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
olivier57
Mylife101
tesstruhart
Freckles
Calypso
Bmore
27 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:07 pm

yep... she's as fake as her tittays..
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 pm

tesstruhart wrote:LOL a little off topic but does anyone remember Dr. Spitz' waving mandible from CA trial, well now we can have the wooden spoon. I guess we can have a museum of trial artifacts pretty soon

you forgot the shrunken glove...
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 pm

carlakay wrote:I really appreciate how she can look at the diagram of where she butchered a man she claimed to love without any emotion whatsoever yet upon reading so called suicide letters she wrote herself she is reduced to tears.
Speaks volumes doesn't it.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Bmore wrote:now he's masterbating again on the phone... new info..
She work this up over lunch?

Big deal! World would have been better if she had done this BEFORE the trip!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:10 pm

She said, "...after Travis passed away..." ??????

I sure hope Martinez corrects that little error!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:11 pm

umm aren't the D and P suppose to share evidence? Why isn't JM aware of all this new stuff in the past couple days.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:11 pm

I wonder why her whole life revolves around sex and all the sexual things both she and every bf she ever did. I will admit to having sex in my life, but, I have done so much more as well. I don't know anything she has done except have sex and waitress. Oh yeah, failed attempt at PPL. that's it.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:12 pm

lol guess she was also told to keep her glasses off.... since she was trying to connect to the jury and started to say she couldn't see... and half- apologized to her atty
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:12 pm

she won't say she killed or murdered him, uses a tense as if he's still here, won't acknowledge anything but the gunshot but claims she didn't mean to or that it even hit him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 pm

She doesn't write certain things in her journal:
-fear of what Travis would think
-Law of Attraction

Which is it????
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 pm

carlakay wrote:I really appreciate how she can look at the diagram of where she butchered a man she claimed to love without any emotion whatsoever yet upon reading so called suicide letters she wrote herself she is reduced to tears.

good point

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Freckles wrote:She said, "...after Travis passed away..." ??????

I sure hope Martinez corrects that little error!

That really was obnoxious... he didn't pass away... the biotch murdered him. Please let that get corrected!!

and if every man who had an argument more than once with a woman... we would have no men left .. if we all got to act like her!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Freckles... both are correct... haven't you seen the pattern yet? if it's either or then it's both... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:16 pm

exactly what question are we addressing at the moment? do KN get to come back and readdress her after JM gets her?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:17 pm

That struck me yesterday when the jury asked her to trace her steps using the floor plan on the computer...which, btw, she did not do. She waved her hand around and never drew her path. But, her demeanor before she began her answer was striking in that she sat up straight in her chair, made the computer tech guy position the chart to her liking and began her tale. Flat affect, no emotion like you would imagine someone would have in recalling a tragic event. Scary stuff and I'm sure the jury took notice.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 pm

I am curious about the acquisition of these journals.
She has had years to dumbie these up...and then memorize them.

I need to know WHEN they were obtained and entered into evidence!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 pm

forget it jodi...stop trying to fake a memory loss during nurmi's questioning. We aren't buying it. Loser.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 pm

was there even a juror question regarding suicide letters?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Bmore wrote:Freckles... both are correct... haven't you seen the pattern yet? if it's either or then it's both... lol
Okay! Do I get to pick?
Kind of like a menu?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 pm

double post sorry all

Last edited by justanopinion on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Has the judge ever told her firmly to restrict her answers in any way??? - I'm so fed up with these little stories.

Only a complete narcissist would think anyone gives a crap about all these stupid details.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Oh, gosh! Now we are talking about her religious experience with OTHER church members!

She will stop at nothing to destroy Travis, her family, the Church, and even defy God Himself.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 6 Empty yes, and seh answered she mailed them to grandma- and asked her to "hold them"

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:21 pm

carlakay wrote:was there even a juror question regarding suicide letters?
yes, and she answered she mailed them to grandma- and asked her to "hold them"- whatever that means?

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : weird- my title seemed to disappear?)

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:22 pm

18thCL:
They still do the enactments of the Salem Witchcraft Trials back there?
I gotcha a candidate!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Freckles wrote:Oh, gosh! Now we are talking about her religious experience with OTHER church members!

She will stop at nothing to destroy Travis, her family, the Church, and even defy God Himself.
she will realize later what a HUGH mistake that is.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Nurmi may have trouble with the Mormons in the Mesa community in the future.
Since they make up a huge part of the community, well, he best not run for office!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:26 pm

She was 27 in 2008... now she is going on 32.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Freckles wrote:Nurmi may have trouble with the Mormons in the Mesa community in the future.
Since they make up a huge part of the community, well, he best not run for office!
If he runs for office, what a wealth of material for future political commercials. Maybe KY can contribute to his campaign.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Freckles wrote:She was 27 in 2008... now she is going on 32.

33 years old - no the 8 year old Catholic School Girl look she's trying to portray
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:28 pm

unless you pushed someone FORWARD, they would not fall to their knees.
she is an idiot.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Wow. Steve Carroll: The "mystery man" who Jodi told Travis did NOT exist... Now he does exist!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:
carlakay wrote:was there even a juror question regarding suicide letters?
whatever that means?

I am watching online and at the time I asked this Nurmi had her reading her suicide letters and asking her questions about it. I thought this line of questioning had to be related to the questions the jury asked and I do not recall if any were asked regarding her suicidal thoughts.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:30 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Freckles wrote:Nurmi may have trouble with the Mormons in the Mesa community in the future.
If he runs for office, what a wealth of material for future political commercials. Maybe KY can contribute to his campaign.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:31 pm

carlakay wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:
whatever that means?

I am watching online and at the time I asked this Nurmi had her reading her suicide letters and asking her questions about it. I thought this line of questioning had to be related to the questions the jury asked and I do not recall if any were asked regarding her suicidal thoughts.

Juror DID ask about her "suicidal thoughts"
She stated she had written letters and sent to people including her Grandmother; said she had suicidal thoughts on several occasions.
I tuned it out.
Juror DID ask, however.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 pm

She would have ended her sexual relations to Travis and transferred it to someone else. In spite of the vows of chastity! WOW

roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Freckles wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Juror DID ask about her "suicidal thoughts"
She stated she had written letters and sent to people including her Grandmother; said she had suicidal thoughts on several occasions.
I tuned it out.
Juror DID ask, however.

thanks again..I tend to tune out myself and can't for the life of me understand why..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:37 pm

It was common practice for JA to take gas cans with her but she did NOT own any? Her Dad didn't own any?

Also, I want to hear her say again how she wanted the separate billing for TAX PURPOSES!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Oooo. Cancun is definitely a sore subject for her.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Okay, now we have other recorded sex tapes but THOSE were deleted after (sad face-not!) June 4th.

Of course they were.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Freckles wrote:I am curious about the acquisition of these journals.
She has had years to dumbie these up...and then memorize them.

I need to know WHEN they were obtained and entered into evidence!

Freckles, you read my mind. I was also wondering those exact same things.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:40 pm

tesstruhart wrote:

For f'ks sake! This won't end. Unless a juror really thinks by asking Jodi a question will yield truth and understanding then this game must stop.

Thus far, every question from the jurors has shown they are merely having FUN with the skank!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:40 pm

playing a tape where you are masturbating in a courtroom and on live tv is "embarrassing as hell"...keeping mum about someone you know masturbating to pictures of children is unacceptable and if I'm not mistaken a crime in most states.

haha just reread this and realized my mistake in the first sentence..was gonna change it but what the hell I am gonna allow assumptions rule today...lol

Last edited by carlakay on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:42 pm

JA said she deleted all the OTHER sex calls.
They were on the phone that was lost.
OOPS!
The phone the insurance company replaced!
But she said they were "embarrassing as hell" so she deleted them.

Sure, Jodi, sure. Delete some of the phone sex calls and not all? And Travis knew all about it?

She is disgust.
barf
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:44 pm

carlakay wrote:playing a tape where you are masturbating in a courtroom and on live tv is "embarrassing as hell"...keeping mum about someone you know masturbating to pictures of children is unacceptable and if I'm not mistaken a crime in most states.

haha just reread this and realized my mistake in the first sentence..was gonna change it but what the hell I am gonna allow assumptions rule today...lol

And she said taking a photo of the phantom Spidey Man undies would be "embarrassing", but she had no qualms about taking tons of vajayjay pics. Good Grief.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:45 pm

carlakay wrote:playing a tape where you are masturbating in a courtroom and on live tv is "embarrassing as hell"...keeping mum about someone you know masturbating to pictures of children is unacceptable and if I'm not mistaken a crime in most states.
It is called FEDERAL LAW to report child porn!
IMO, that is why she said the pic of the little boy? The child had his underwear on.
Then again, she said it was on his computer...ooops! On the bed. Yeah.
Why? NOTHING found on computer!
Nothing found in the home!

She is striking out now at ALL the girl friends and the Church for NOW supporting her.
She will try to destroy THEIR REPUTATIONS as well!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Freckles wrote:JA said she deleted all the OTHER sex calls.
They were on the phone that was lost.
OOPS!
The phone the insurance company replaced!
But she said they were "embarrassing as hell" so she deleted them.

Sure, Jodi, sure. Delete some of the phone sex calls and not all? And Travis knew all about it?

She is disgust.
barf

See, this is just wrong now. We've all been mortified, disgusted, scared, schitting our pants, etc. From the get.

NOW? this is just wrong

Someone please send a letter to Nurmi's professional new law firm's gmail address and tell him this case is lost. Its over. He did a good job, we believe he was given the crappiest of hands here, but to please fold.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Sorry if my answer seemed weird- I actually put most of my reply in the "post title" and it doesn't actually post the title!! (I fixed)

that yes- she had talked about letters to grandma and how she asked her to "hold them".
anyone say when these were mailed?

carlakay wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:
whatever that means?

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:50 pm

IMO, JA is calling the shots. I have to think that is what she is writing... instructions as to questions.
She does not know where to go with this trial so she is resorting to the only thing she knows: TRASH EVERYONE and USE SEX... as she has since she was 15 years old!
Heck. It worked snaring Bobby, Matt, Darryl, Travis... must work with ALL the men on the jury, rigth?

She KNEW she was not going to marry Travis ... but she is still sexual with him?? What, like a sister? Like the sister she is to Matt and Bobby, and Darryl, and Dixon, and...Ryan?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:58 pm

why is it that after all the sex they'd had that day,Travis STILL wasn't in such a super fantastic mood that a barely dropped camera caused him to go into a fit of rage such as she has never seen before? the inconsistancies are killing me
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next