Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

+26
Calypso
yellow bike
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
Ms. Gibson
auman58
hello clarice
Pianist
Puzzler
Mari 68
THATGIRL
colsnipe
lostyou
vegret
tesstruhart
Mylife101
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Trueblue
gsweater
18thcenturylady
Bo
justanopinion
Freckles
olivier57
carlakay
30 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 pm

oops !8th Century his crap about she had made up an alternate reality to help cope with the acute stress of that day.. and his offering the book helped...

Pisses me off that the Jury can't be told of her BS story about the forged letters... the woman will say anything...

this so called professional is eating up her spew like it was candy!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 pm

the grandma window comment would draw my mind back to gma's window was broken during the gun theft...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Says: JA had no plan for suicide. Funny we heard her tell about the razor smuggled in and the "huge paper cut"...

EDITED:
THIS WAS NOT HIS CALL.
He had a DUTY to notify jail authorities and that could include the doctors, the shrinks, the guards, etc..
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:05 pm

sorry all rant over!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:05 pm

There were a heck of a lot of questions giving me the impression that they realize Jodi is a lying liar !

The low self esteem, shaking, kinky sex was all a result of what JA TOLD HIM.

And if she's a lying liar, well then....

Last edited by Weeziethm on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Weeziethm wrote:There were a heck of a lot of questions giving me the impression that they realize Jodi is a lying liar !

Gosh, hope you are right!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Bmore wrote:i found it interesting that both JA and Dr. S like to add on to their stories while on the stand... just embellish it a little more each time thinking nobody will notice...

I noticed after the sweater debacle- the Doc and lawyer referred to it as a garment and as a shirt....
No, it was a sweater. Sheesh.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:07 pm

JA is staring at Harold! She is pissed he is still wearing his ribbon! Lots of whispering with Wilmott who turns to look.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Freckles wrote:Says: JA had no plan for suicide. Funny we heard her tell about the razor smuggled in and the "huge paper cut"...

EDITED:
THIS WAS NOT HIS CALL.
He had a DUTY to notify jail authorities and that could include the doctors, the shrinks, the guards, etc..

It is not only his legal responsibility (one of the things with major emphasis in his field of study) would have been reinforced in the Ethics course he took... but it would have been his moral duty..

even if he is shallow and this too was not important... then how was he going to get paid if his client off'd herself.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:08 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Pisses me off that the Jury can't be told of her BS story about the forged letters... the woman will say anything...

Justa- were the letters deemed fraudulent? How awful!!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:09 pm

"Carol Malone
Did anyone else notice that the dr said Jodi told him she was covered in blood and he motioned the front of his body. I thought she testified that she said her hands had blood on them. Where were the clothes that she wore that day, they must have been covered in blood, did she change at the house or leave the house with all the blood on her? How did she wash in the desert? Why weren't these questions asked??
Like · · about a minute ago "

" Elinor Bolli
AND he said...She saw Travis as a way to rise above her current state of living. REALLY? REALLY Dickster?"

" Sally Fields
Hi Mr. Martinez.. I don't want to come across like I am telling you how to do your job, however Jodi testifed that after Travis had " body-slammed " her to the floor in the bathroom on June 4, 2008, her shoulder was hurt and still is " not the same" today. Just a thought, perhaps you should talk about it again and pull out that video of her standing on her head just before her arrest! Her shoulder looks just fine there, if she had been " hurt" she would not be able to hold her own weight up that way!!!"

https://www.facebook.com/ProsecutorJuanMartinezFanClub

Jurors were making fast notes as Ducky Dick testified to his lies and Jodie's lies.
Peas in a pod, IMO. Two sickos. Shocked Shocked

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:12 pm

he's said a few times she was covered in blood... far cry from nasty hands...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Who is the Alice person who will be testifying for the defense?
Is there a witness list somewhere?

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Does anyone know about how many more questions there are? The defense has already had their re-direct. Do they get to do ANOTHER one with this dick after the questions? What about Juan? Does he get a re-cross after the questions or not?
If, after the questions, there are NO MORE LAWYER QUESTIONS, I wonder when the defense will finally get around to putting their final witness on the stand.
Sorry if I am a little confused---I can't remember if the lawyers get a repeat go at the witness after questions. My brain is exhausted from parts of this trial, lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Bmore wrote:he's said a few times she was covered in blood... far cry from nasty hands...

she probably told him she was covered in blood or he is just speculating again that she would of been...think it's been made pretty clear he knows next to nothing regarding the proven facts in this case.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:17 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Who is the Alice person who will be testifying for the defense?

The domestic violence expert for the defense. I think she is the last witness. I have no idea if their witness list is published for the general public to see.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Alyce ??Violette.
Sexual abuse expert.
I posted a few days ago a video she had up on youtube.
She appears to be gay, had short, two tone hair in the video, and a strong women's libber. Which should fly with a jury in Mormon country and made up mostly of males, you think? Laughing

Error: ABUSE witness not necessarily sexual. OOps that!

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 pm

not positive but I believe she is the next expert in for the defense and I think she is to testify regarding the mentality of women who deal with eeer domestic violence. (ugh I am not sure that is correct term..sleep deprived today)
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:22 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Does anyone know about how many more questions there are? The defense has already had their re-direct. Do they get to do ANOTHER one with this dick after the questions? What about Juan? Does he get a re-cross after the questions or not?
If, after the questions, there are NO MORE LAWYER QUESTIONS, I wonder when the defense will finally get around to putting their final witness on the stand.
Sorry if I am a little confused---I can't remember if the lawyers get a repeat go at the witness after questions. My brain is exhausted from parts of this trial, lol!
Jury had put in over 120 questions according to reporters in the court.
After he is done, defense gets a crack at him; prosecution gets a crack; defense finishes him off; next set of jury questions for him... and it is repeated.

If it is your witness, you get first and last crack; the other atty gets the middle one.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:23 pm

just saw a tweet where the bro in law has told the ribbons mean "Justice for Travis"
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:23 pm

from FB..."12:13 PMChris Williams @chriswnews#TravisAlexander family says they were told #JodiArias def requested they remove ribbons. Family refused. Supporters complied w/ #Arias req"
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:24 pm

well they're not very supportive then... if it's just a request and not a requirement then screw her... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB..."12:13 PMChris Williams @chriswnews#TravisAlexander family says they were told #JodiArias def requested they remove ribbons. Family refused. Supporters complied w/ #Arias req"

Freedom of Speech, IMO, and if the supporters wish to wear them, so be it!
We dealt with these and the little angels the Brown family wore in the OJ trial. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 15 643974

Not everything in this world is going to bow a knee to little missy Jodie!
Grow up!
Maybe, the family should ALL wear WHITE IRISES to remind JA of what SHE did to a grieving grandmother!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:27 pm

on FB they have a pic of her flipping Dr. S the finger under her chin.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:27 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

WeeBonnie this was posted here by Stolat I am copying and pasting.
This is an exceptionally good read and presents details not heard much in the media, it sort of fills in a lot of gaps...

Written 2010, updated 2012

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/12/29/jodi-arias_n_1174274.html?icid=hp_front_art

A few items of interest: Jodi submitted forged letters trying to paint TA as a pedophile, a physical abuser, and a sexual deviant - oh and in those letters he just so happens to say he was considering marrying JA.

First off, the court deemed the electronic copies a complete forgery and fabrication. And the judge laughed them out of the courtroom. That alone I would think could serve as hefty evidence. But what is also telling is the psychopath within the words. A shrink (forget which show) pointed out that only a psychopath would insert words into a ded man's mouth and try to convince the world that he found her marriage worthy - when in fact the reality is that everyone who knew him knew he did not. But even after death it was paramount for her to command the perception of others that she had a different persona. In other words, image means more to Jodi than the truth - than reality.

The other interesting thing in this article is that when she filed the motion to preclude her forged letters, it was the same time she fired her lawyers am petitioned to represent herself. So basically, her lawyers were like You're Nuts! We're not filing those letters and she defied them, fired them and said fine, I'll do it my way. The next week her letters were tossed by the court as a fake and she was told she was over her head so she got all new representation. The article details some of her motion where she first introduces the THIRD story, that of self defense.

And also this blurb, which I think sums up JA well:
"She employs a distorted image in explaining how someone else would view the situation. It isn't that Jodi Arias is a psychopath disconnected from reality; it's that ONLY HER reality matters...Arias is an actor in her own drama and as long as she is clapping for her performance, she is happy. If convicted of murder, I can guarantee Jodi Arias will have a great time in prison amusing herself quite nicely as she moves on to Act Two."

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:from FB..."12:13 PMChris Williams @chriswnews#TravisAlexander family says they were told #JodiArias def requested they remove ribbons. Family refused. Supporters complied w/ #Arias req"

We dealt with these and the little angels the Brown family wore in the OJ trial. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 15 643974

Grow up!
Maybe, the family should ALL wear WHITE IRISES to remind JA of what SHE did to a grieving grandmother!!!

lol I had the same thought when I went for a smoke... I smoke outside... brrrrrr
Laughing Laughing Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:29 pm

JA said on the stand, when she was testifying, she was NOT being treated; Ducky Dick just told the jury JA WAS being treated AND medicated!!! Isn't medication treatment?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:30 pm

oh my another lie.... when will it end?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:31 pm

I'm back! and eating my patty melt from Farmer Boys.

Its heart attack wrapped in paper lol

So I will go back a few pages now and catch up - but I guess the jurors' questions indicate they are still not buying Jodi's load of bullschitt, eh?

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:39 pm

" he just confirmed a LIE!!!!! TO THE JURY!!!!!!!!!!!! yeeehaaaw!

JA was specifically asked if she was taking any medication for her "mental issues" and she denied any meds and any issues. he just said she was definitely on medication for ptsd/depression! "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1976
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Mari 68 wrote:I'm back! and eating my patty melt from Farmer Boys.

So I will go back a few pages now and catch up - but I guess the jurors' questions indicate they are still not buying Jodi's load of bullschitt, eh?

Oh gee, THIS is what you are eating?!! YUMMLY!!! I only eat 'healthy' but crave 'bad' stuff anyway! I can only imagine this tastes AMAZING! (As a southern friend of mine always said "Looks so good my tongue is about to slap my brains out"!)

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 15 Img_2110

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

So...were assuming "POST" Traumatic Stress Disorder happens in the blink of an eye ...as soon as it transpires...poof...."FOG"..... then why call it POST tsd??
why not "DURING" tsd??!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:42 pm

justanopinion wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:

WeeBonnie this was posted here by Stolat I am copying and pasting.
This is an exceptionally good read and presents details not heard much in the media, it sort of fills in a lot of gaps...

Written 2010, updated 2012

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/12/29/jodi-arias_n_1174274.html?icid=hp_front_art

A few items of interest: Jodi submitted forged letters trying to paint TA as a pedophile, a physical abuser, and a sexual deviant - oh and in those letters he just so happens to say he was considering marrying JA.

First off, the court deemed the electronic copies a complete forgery and fabrication. And the judge laughed them out of the courtroom. That alone I would think could serve as hefty evidence. But what is also telling is the psychopath within the words. A shrink (forget which show) pointed out that only a psychopath would insert words into a ded man's mouth and try to convince the world that he found her marriage worthy - when in fact the reality is that everyone who knew him knew he did not. But even after death it was paramount for her to command the perception of others that she had a different persona. In other words, image means more to Jodi than the truth - than reality.

The other interesting thing in this article is that when she filed the motion to preclude her forged letters, it was the same time she fired her lawyers am petitioned to represent herself. So basically, her lawyers were like You're Nuts! We're not filing those letters and she defied them, fired them and said fine, I'll do it my way. The next week her letters were tossed by the court as a fake and she was told she was over her head so she got all new representation. The article details some of her motion where she first introduces the THIRD story, that of self defense.

And also this blurb, which I think sums up JA well:
"She employs a distorted image in explaining how someone else would view the situation. It isn't that Jodi Arias is a psychopath disconnected from reality; it's that ONLY HER reality matters...Arias is an actor in her own drama and as long as she is clapping for her performance, she is happy. If convicted of murder, I can guarantee Jodi Arias will have a great time in prison amusing herself quite nicely as she moves on to Act Two."

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Freckles wrote:

Grow up!

PLEASE confirm that Travis' family are still wearing their ribbons??!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 pm

White Irises to funny
Who is the big girl behind Jodi's Mom and Aunt? She cannot seem to sit still.

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 pm

Freckles wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Does anyone know about how many more questions there are? The defense has already had their re-direct. Do they get to do ANOTHER one with this dick after the questions? What about Juan? Does he get a re-cross after the questions or not?
Jury had put in over 120 questions according to reporters in the court.
After he is done, defense gets a crack at him; prosecution gets a crack; defense finishes him off; next set of jury questions for him... and it is repeated.

If it is your witness, you get first and last crack; the other atty gets the middle one.

Thanks, that's right...How many has he answered so far?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:46 pm

@WildAboutTrial

Even more questions from the jury are added, the papers are stacking up like #JodiArias' lies.
Impossible, there can't be that many!

-- Long day ahead!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:48 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote:

Grow up!

Apparently, JA objected NOT to the ribbons but to the little pics inside the ribbon.
Ribbons are staying on; not sure of picts; peeps are refusing to remove them!

Have not checked this source:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202451&page=16
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 pm

I think this is the Jurys only way to express themselves to Jodi Arias that they call her on her bluff ...that they don't believe anything she says, and their throwing it back in her face the only way that they can...LOL

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:51 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:I'm back! and eating my patty melt from Farmer Boys.

Oh gee, THIS is what you are eating?!! YUMMLY!!! I only eat 'healthy' but crave 'bad' stuff anyway! I can only imagine this tastes AMAZING! (As a southern friend of mine always said "Looks so good my tongue is about to slap my brains out"!)

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 15 Img_2110

Yessss!!! That's exactly what I just ate. Only my fries seemed to be thicker.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Freckles wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Apparently, JA objected NOT to the ribbons but to the little pics inside the ribbon.
Ribbons are staying on; not sure of picts; peeps are refusing to remove them!

Have not checked this source:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202451&page=16

Oh yeah, of course the bitch wants to de-humanize Travis---HER VICTIM!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:58 pm

NOT VERIFIED OR VIEWED:

" Jodi got busted for passing things to her mom via the MIT spec 2 days ago- hey retaliated w the ribbons it's believed
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...202451&page=17"

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1981
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 pm

JA, I'd think it better if Jodi the Ripper didn't wear RED.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:09 pm

IMO, IF the photos of Travis in the ribbons were an issue (ie cause for mistrial, or would have otherwise jeopardized it,) you can bet Juan would have made sure that no one wore them from the very beginning, so therefore this is simply a snotty request from the defendant.
IF I WERE ANY OF THE PEOPLE THERE WEARING ONE, I WOULD NOT TAKE IT OFF, REMOVE THE PHOTO, OR ALTER IT IN ANY WAY!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Just in case anyone missed the very beginning, Judge S announced that the questions are being read in the order they were submitted. So you can kind of see where the first questions were during direct, the sassy/sarcastic ones are from cross (imo), and it will be interesting to see how they flow based on re-direct - assuming we will be able to tell.

Also, apparently there are MORE questions in the basket just from today.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:16 pm

I posted all the questions and the answers on the court thread. Obtained from a sister thread. Good stuff there!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Post 405
Katie Cool Lady said ribbons had to be removed.

Post 418:
JA had been busted for passing stuff to her mother thru the special mitigator; this was her revenge.

Post 451
Juror 2 and Ja have been making eye contact, mouthing things...
JM is now aware

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202451&page=17
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:28 pm

JA sending message to Samuels?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=446966725379475&set=a.226325870776896.54624.160510210691796&type=1&theater

EDITED: JA and the bird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p-VcztuPvaM

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Freckles wrote:Post 405
Katie Cool Lady said ribbons had to be removed.

Post 418:
JA had been busted for passing stuff to her mother thru the special mitigator; this was her revenge.

Post 451
Juror 2 and Ja have been making eye contact, mouthing things...
JM is now aware

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202451&page=17

IF that can be verified, the juror can and should be removed! That is definitely not allowed, and that is why they have alternates.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:41 pm

according to Samuels stupid test and way of thinking,I should have PTSD along with just about everyone I know
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next