Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

+26
Calypso
yellow bike
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
Ms. Gibson
auman58
hello clarice
Pianist
Puzzler
Mari 68
THATGIRL
colsnipe
lostyou
vegret
tesstruhart
Mylife101
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Trueblue
gsweater
18thcenturylady
Bo
justanopinion
Freckles
olivier57
carlakay
30 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by olivier57 Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:58 pm

How boring, this witness helps building a twisted truth scenario...

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by Weeziethm Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:59 pm

JW wants to drag this out to the end of today so jury questions do not begin until Monday.

Yup - that's what I think. Please tell me I'm wwrroonngg.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:02 pm

JA does not have her yellow notebook with her today...
hmmm.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Weeziethm wrote:JW wants to drag this out to the end of today so jury questions do not begin until Monday.

Yup - that's what I think. Please tell me I'm wwrroonngg.
That is beyond dragging it out... that is pushing this semi- down the road...
IMO, Wilmott will wrap within @ 20 minutes; break, JM will be up; then there will be jury questions today...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:06 pm

She answered 'no' because she is not so stupid and knew cheeting would be too obvious. But she was wrong because she answered regarding a lie.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:10 pm

How many questions are on this test?/???? I can't take it anymore.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Post #48696

FYI
1. Serious accident, fire or explosion  Yes  No
2. Natural disaster (tornado, flood, hurricane, major earthquake)  Yes  No
3. Non-sexual assault by someone you know (physically attacked/injured)  Yes  No
4. Non-sexual assault by a stranger  Yes  No
5. Sexual assault by a family member or someone you know  Yes  No
6. Sexual assault by a stranger  Yes  No
7. Military combat or a war zone  Yes  No
8. Sexual contact before you were age 18 with someone who was 5 or more years older than you  Yes  No
9. Imprisonment  Yes  No
10. Torture  Yes  No
11. Life-threatening illness  Yes  No
12. Other traumatic event  Yes  No
13. If ?other traumatic event? is checked YES above; please write what the event was ___________
14. Of the question to which you answered YES, which was the worst ___________
(Please list the question #)
15. Which of the above incidences is the reason for which you are currently seeking treatment? ___________
(Please list the question #)
If you answered NO to all of the above questions, STOP
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please complete the rest of the form
Please check YES or NO regarding the event listed in question 15.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1948
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Someone make her stop!!!!

I'm ready for the juror questions!!!!

Here are a few I think might be asked:

1. Are you always this unprepared for court?
2. Did you pee your pants when Martinez was questioning you?
3. Do you think laughing with Willmott while testifying is disrespectful to Travis' family?
4. You admit Jodi lies. So, why do you believe her?
5. If your tests are based on Jodi's lies, why should we believe any of your test results?
6. Do you always act inappropriately with your clients?
7. Did you enjoy acting in the t.v. show Dukes of Hazzard?
8. Are you afraid that the defense will not pay you after you messed up so badly?
9. Why do you leave so many important papers in your desk?
10. Why don't you have all 15 of your binders with you today?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1948
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Wilmott just said:
"It doesn't matter WHAT she put for # 14 just that she answered it?"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:14 pm

Geesh! This judge!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Anyone catch Wilmott saying, "Legally lawful" ???

JM is objecting and it unnerves Willmott!
Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:16 pm

OMG , JA gonna be responsible for uptick in Psychological counseling for the masses.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Wilmott is asking too many improper questions.
Jury sent out!

Laughing No No No
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:20 pm

tesstruhart wrote:OMG , JA gonna be responsible for uptick in Psychological counseling for the masses.
Well, IMO, when the verdict comes in, JA WILL be suffering PTSD then, for sure! Shocked crystal ball

Wilmott sounds like a first year law student doing practice runs in a class room!
Wow... This is bad.

Last edited by Freckles on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:21 pm

So we heard about the wooden spoon but not the knife to the throat at age 13.... roflao
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Sidebar.
JM is hinting at a smile; Wilmott, arms folded and belly pouching out, stalks away. Big sulk! She is rattled!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Wilmott:Objection to a speaking objection!
Judge: Approach!

BTW, Who is walking around in the prison grey stripe shirt?
I hear the Twilight Zone coming on...
crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:30 pm

JM objects; JM objects again!
Now he is smiling behind his hand!!!

Wilmott is now firing off questions, high-pitched...voice is tense like she is going to cry!

JM objects due to foundation.
JM objects again due to lack of foundation, speculation.

Judge: Approach...

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:33 pm

This is getting funny!!!

Wilmott got a smack down by the judge re the questions;
JM is now talking with judge but is moving in front of Wilmott with his body language; Wilmiott is PO'ed.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 pm

*** There is a little "hockey puck" on the edge of the judge's bench. When an atty wants to speak, he is only allowed to talk IF the puck is in front of him. You could see this being passed back and forth.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:44 pm

If Dr S were a clairvoyant, someone knocking at his door would hear "who is there ?" Laughing roflao "

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:44 pm

JM: Objection speculation

Wilmott:
IF the answers had remained the same before and after she had disclosed the June 4, 2008... would it have made a difference?
JM: Objection due to characterization

Ducky: No.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Ducky: JA only had a nightmare, bad dream ONCE.

JM: Objection speculation

Ducky: #25: feeling emotionally upset when reminded of the trauma event; once or twice a week

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Ducky says JA's hand would shake...

HAVE WE SEEN THIS ON THE STAND? NO!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:52 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 9 836886
olivier57 wrote:If Dr S were a clairvoyant, someone knocking at his door would hear "who is there ?" Laughing roflao "
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm

I have been following this trial and now could not resist joining this site; therefore, I joined this site today. You folks are great. I know there have been many questions on-line and through the media as to JA taking that pill. Just a thought...(my son who says he does not listen (lol) pointed this out to me). JA craves and is addicted to attention. Is it possible that she purposely took that pill to draw attention to herself and have the jury question whether she is on medication. She also could have pretended to "sneak" that folder so she could be accused and then come out squeaky clean in order to further manipulate people into thinking that she is the VICTIM.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Wilmott is done!
Recess until 3:45 their time.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Judge looking at jury questions.
She is shaking her head in dismay.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 pm

JA given her yellow notebook; she approaches guard and hands it to him; he declines; guard and JA leave the room; camera pans out...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:59 pm

hi Pianist and welcome..this is a great site..the folder sneak was played on HLN today. She slid it to where it was mostly blocked by the monitor in front of her but you could still see a small corner of it on the left side..she then apparently picked a wedgie..lol
As for the pill..you could be right..probably are but OMG it was such a blatant f u to the entire proceedings by her and whoever else was involved. I never thought I could despise a total stranger more than totmom but lil chica is on same level of scum with me now.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Calypso wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

I thought that it was "Chucky" freaked my sister out totally... I took the letter opener and ran it under her door a few times just as she was falling asleep after that... she couldn't sleep... Laughing oh no!! maybe I gave her PTSD well if I come up dead look at her... Suspect

roflao roflao roflao

Haha. My sister and I went to visit my mom who had cabbage
Patch dolls on the guest room beds. I put a knife in one of the
dolls hands and put it under my sister's blanket.....she jumped
about 5 feet! Guess I'll never grow up, hee hee!

omg hahahaha
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Freckles wrote: JM objects; JM objects again!
Now he is smiling behind his hand!!!

Wow...I couldn't help but smile. Brings back memories of "that laughing guy!" Laughing Really, who could blame Jeff Ashton for laughing...or Juan Martinez for that matter?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:01 pm

carlakay wrote:hi Pianist and welcome..this is a great site..the folder sneak was played on HLN today. She slid it to where it was mostly blocked by the monitor in front of her but you could still see a small corner of it on the left side..she then apparently picked a wedgie..lol
As for the pill..you could be right..probably are but OMG it was such a blatant f u to the entire proceedings by her and whoever else was involved. I never thought I could despise a total stranger more than totmom but lil chica is on same level of scum with me now.

Welll.... look again! After she plumps it down in front of her, she apparently "picks another wedgie..." Very Happy I don't think her britches are that tight and I don't think her undies are... hmm... thongs?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Dr S earned thousands and thousands with JA, that's why he's so helpful... and at least 500 $ to come before the end of the day...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:04 pm

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I am not buying in the least that someone slipped Jodi a pill. If she took one, it would have been provided by the sheriff's office/jail. Also, if she was taking a pill and didn't want anyone to see her, she would have taken it in the locked room they put her in at breaks and lunch hour. NO Jodi does NOT get to eat with her attorneys or ANYONE else. I suspect that she probably took an Advil or something that she got through the jail/sheriff for her headaches or whatever.

Did you watch the video? She definitely popped something in her mouth just before drinking some water and no officer of the court had been anywhere near close enough to of given it to her. I wouldn't think had she been given a headache or cold remedy earlier that she would be allowed to just go into the courtroom and take whenever she felt the need.I watched the entire vid several times and saw no one except Nurmi and Wilmott close to her so I don't know how she got it or what it even was but it is clear she places something in her mouth.

Whatever she took she fished for it in the jacket pocket for quite sometime... then she took whatever and spaced out! JMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Jodi Arias Trial - Tweets

Chris Williams
@chriswnews

https://twitter.com/chriswnews

Michael Kiefer
@michaelbkiefer

https://twitter.com/michaelbkiefer
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:16 pm

when are they back on? lol now that I have enough work done to look like I did something today!! Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Pianist wrote:I have been following this trial and now could not resist joining this site; therefore, I joined this site today. You folks are great. I know there have been many questions on-line and through the media as to JA taking that pill. Just a thought...(my son who says he does not listen (lol) pointed this out to me). JA craves and is addicted to attention. Is it possible that she purposely took that pill to draw attention to herself and have the jury question whether she is on medication. She also could have pretended to "sneak" that folder so she could be accused and then come out squeaky clean in order to further manipulate people into thinking that she is the VICTIM.
BBM
Absolutely!

BTW, Welcome! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 9 839314
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:29 pm

justanopinion wrote:when are they back on? lol now that I have enough work done to look like I did something today!! Laughing

15 minutes... Going to put that coffee on here!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Freckles wrote:
Pianist wrote:I have been following this trial and now could not resist joining this site; therefore, I joined this site today. You folks are great. I know there have been many questions on-line and through the media as to JA taking that pill. Just a thought...(my son who says he does not listen (lol) pointed this out to me). JA craves and is addicted to attention. Is it possible that she purposely took that pill to draw attention to herself and have the jury question whether she is on medication. She also could have pretended to "sneak" that folder so she could be accused and then come out squeaky clean in order to further manipulate people into thinking that she is the VICTIM.
BBM
Absolutely!

BTW, Welcome! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 9 839314

Welcome Pianist ... glad you could join us!! winks
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:30 pm

So did she take a slipped pill or a pill provided by the Sheriff?

She can't even pick a wedgie without everyone suspicious! LOL Now THAT is funny!

She did it to herself
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Courtesy of 18thcenturylady and her 18thcenturygentleman!

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 9 Samuel10

"The latest defense witness takes his lunch break"

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:39 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Courtesy of 18thcenturylady and her 18thcenturygentleman!

OMG!!! This is perfect!!! roflao roflao roflao
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

Are we sure that this is not JA's relative. Looks a lot like her...don't you think?
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

great but I really think maybe hubby should have used the other end of the baboon!! Suspect
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:50 pm

ooops ... 18thCentury I love what your husband did... was in a backhanded way trying to comment that I think DrS has even sunk lower than a baboon... and I love the banana touch!!

hysterical
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Chris Williams @chriswnews

If that stack of stuff #JodiArias judge just handed Nurmi R the questions, No way Dr Samuels is done on stand today. #Arias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Clipped:great but I really think maybe hubby should have used the other end of the baboon!!

No doubt! The other end of the baboon is quite colorful.

On a side note...hope Dr. Doofus stocked up on KY...his career is gonna need some. Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next