Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

+26
Calypso
yellow bike
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
Ms. Gibson
auman58
hello clarice
Pianist
Puzzler
Mari 68
THATGIRL
colsnipe
lostyou
vegret
tesstruhart
Mylife101
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Trueblue
gsweater
18thcenturylady
Bo
justanopinion
Freckles
olivier57
carlakay
30 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:21 am

from FB...
I thought it was disturbing enough her asking to see the crime photos during interrogation, but I realized last night, she did it TWICE, with 2 different people! Once with Flores, the other with a woman. And BOTH times she said it was because of "morbid curiosity"

I think she did that for 2 reasons... To see what the evidence shows so she can make her story match and to see her handy work... she would get to relive it... They said on Dr. D last night that all her weirdness in the police videos is defiance and it is, she really doesn't get the bigger picture....
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:27 am

Bmore wrote:from FB...
I thought it was disturbing enough her asking to see the crime photos during interrogation, but I realized last night, she did it TWICE, with 2 different people! Once with Flores, the other with a woman. And BOTH times she said it was because of "morbid curiosity"

I think she did that for 2 reasons... To see what the evidence shows so she can make her story match and to see her handy work... she would get to relive it... They said on Dr. D last night that all her weirdness in the police videos is defiance and it is, she really doesn't get the bigger picture....

Definitely agree! Jodi LIKED looking at those photos, contrary to the fake tears and hiding-behind-hair in court. I truly believe she gets satisfaction looking at those photos and reliving the attack! I think this sicko gets a real sense of having 'paid back' Travis for his rejection of her.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 am

On Dr. D they said that innocent people don't hide their tears, they'll let you see their face so you know their hurting. guilty people will hide their 'tears' because they don't want you to see they aren't real... It was effed up on the latest video where her head is down and she's sobbing and Det. F said I think reality is hitting you now and she said something like no, i'm upset about the things i'm going to miss in life... She's crying for herself and admitted to it.... wow...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 am

18thcenturylady wrote:Just saw the cross of Dr. Baboon by Juan. It was GREAT until the defense objected, they had a sidebar and now all of the sudden no more cross, and they are out for the weekend. I guess Juan will be grilling Samuels again Mon. AM.!
What really bothers me is seeing Jodi standing and smiling and having a grand old time talking to Wilmot WHILE THE JURY IS STILL FILING OUT OF THE ROOM.
This bitch is so inappropriate and arrogant you want to slap her! Hope the jury sees her flippant behavior as well.
If its any consolation to you 18th, I feel this was a monumental error on the defenses part. Juan was raring to go and gave Dr. Dilly a taste of whats to come. Now, Juan has the whole weekend to go over testimony with fine tooth comb. So, if there was anything that slipped through the cracks, they will now be front and center. dr. Dilly can study all he wants, when its all based on lies and shoddy work, it will not fly. He is toast.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:48 am

from fb..

Did you guys hear when DR.S said the "murder" instead of the "killing" that was a slip...

I had to take the kids to the eye dr. yesterday so I missed everything after the 1st session...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 am

Bmore wrote:I wonder if the juror that asked JA about being treated for her mental problems (she answered she didn't have any and therefore no treatment) thought it interesting that Dr.S said she was being treated in jail and given 2 different meds at some point and that he thought she had a personality disorder but didn't investigate any further to name the flavor...

Mental problem, what mental problem?.......hahaha!

Have there been any character witnesses for Jodi? I'm thinking Satan-
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:56 am

I think the best they could do was the Freeman siblings... I think the bro was more neutral but the sis was in love with JA...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 am

http://svpexpertwitness.com/evaluations.asp

Working closely with public defenders and private attorneys, he will determine the facts of the case and any special circumstances and mitigating factors involving the trial process. An extensive evaluation of the respondent, in depth case analysis and research contributes to a succinct report which often will result in a more favorable outcome for your client. His clear and strong testimony in support of the report can help to educate juries and judges.
This is from the good Dr. website. I wish Juan could use this little blurb
BBM
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:09 am

Freckles wrote:
Ducky Dick doesn't speak at all like an atty, IMO; he speaks more as an liberal advocate for females. For some reason, he feels the need to try to save the "wronged" women of the world from the "beastly" men. Talk of being biased!

You're certainly right, my level of english doesn't allow me to be so perspicacious. But definitively yes, Samuel acted as his goal was to save a "wronged" woman or as he has some sexual ulterior motives or even both. In all cases it's obvious that his answers aren't the ones of a truthful expert but twist the truth to make the story credible. He is like a marionette bounce driven by JA and JW.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:21 am

I was thinking about where she would have had the weapons... He seemed like a pretty tidy and routine oriented guy... We know TA had his robe hung by the shower and there was a towel in the washer... What if his shower towel was draped over the robe and she grabbed it off of there for clean up because otherwise I don't know what he would have dried off with. And why walk all the way across the bathroom wet and naked to the linen closet... We also know that the linen closet was open per the crime scene photos, the CSI said the pic show what they walked into prior to processing the scene. Why would the linen closet be open? especially if you already have a towel? I think she hid it in there under a stack of towels, if he did go in a grab a clean towel he'd grab from the top not bottom so the weapons would still be hidden.

I'm still not sure what i feel about him knowing she was there at first... regardless all she had to say was mist was getting on the camera and wanted to get a washcloth to wipe it off and go to the closet.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:32 am

from fb

dr. Samuels says that she created an "alternative reality" when telling the 2nd story. That's funny.....didn't JA say she created that story to "comport" with the evidence. Which is it doc?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:57 am

reading on FB and they brought up a good point... why do we pick and choose what to believe out of what she says? Why do we take her word for anything? She said she got there at 4am and he was watching youtube and it came out that yes he was. but how do we know she got there then? The room-mate didn't see her car or know, granted she could of parked around the corner and he snuck her in but maybe not. FB said something about TA telling the room-mate he only got like 45 minutes sleep (I don't really know anything about this)... What if he was up all night doing whatever and was sleeping during the day and she came in when nobody was there and woke him up and that's when the everything happened, what if he told her he was tired because he was up till 4am and told her about this funny video he watched and that's what she used to prove her story... I think when it comes to her we can only believe what we can prove, the fact that she lies so much and it trying to fit her story to match a criteria I don't know if I can believe her timeline...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:01 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Just saw the cross of Dr. Baboon by Juan. It was GREAT until the defense objected, they had a sidebar and now all of the sudden no more cross, and they are out for the weekend. I guess Juan will be grilling Samuels again Mon. AM.!
What really bothers me is seeing Jodi standing and smiling and having a grand old time talking to Wilmot WHILE THE JURY IS STILL FILING OUT OF THE ROOM.
This bitch is so inappropriate and arrogant you want to slap her! Hope the jury sees her flippant behavior as well.
If its any consolation to you 18th, I feel this was a monumental error on the defenses part. Juan was raring to go and gave Dr. Dilly a taste of whats to come. Now, Juan has the whole weekend to go over testimony with fine tooth comb. So, if there was anything that slipped through the cracks, they will now be front and center. dr. Dilly can study all he wants, when its all based on lies and shoddy work, it will not fly. He is toast.

Yes, that's what I thought too! Baboon is no match for Juan, and now Juan has even more time. I just thought it was rude of the judge to have the sidebar and then not at least let Juan get the answer to his last question before breaking.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Bmore wrote:reading on FB and they brought up a good point... why do we pick and choose what to believe out of what she says? Why do we take her word for anything? She said she got there at 4am and he was watching youtube and it came out that yes he was. but how do we know she got there then? The room-mate didn't see her car or know, granted she could of parked around the corner and he snuck her in but maybe not. FB said something about TA telling the room-mate he only got like 45 minutes sleep (I don't really know anything about this)... What if he was up all night doing whatever and was sleeping during the day and she came in when nobody was there and woke him up and that's when the everything happened, what if he told her he was tired because he was up till 4am and told her about this funny video he watched and that's what she used to prove her story... I think when it comes to her we can only believe what we can prove, the fact that she lies so much and it trying to fit her story to match a criteria I don't know if I can believe her timeline...

Yes, in my opinion, nothing of what she said has any interest, she is definitevely a liar. Just facts counts. It's was pros job to build a scenario using mobile towers (to see where she was at a given time), internet record (it's quite easy to find if someone is watching youtube at any time), use mileage, start/stop for ATM, gas... , compute travel duration and so on... Can JM keeps that 'under his elbow' to use during rebuttal ?

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:10 pm

just lost my post...
~ they testified that TA's computer was on youtube around 4am, TA or her dteam could of told her that info and so she might not have been there...
~ She became a ghost in AZ so there is no way to track her thru phone pings, gas or anything. She turned her phone off so I guess they could track her from her last ping.
~ The only thing putting JA in AZ is her pics on the camera and the bloody hand print...

How do you fall off the radar thru an entire state on top of everything else and not see it as premed?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Bmore wrote:just lost my post...
~ they testified that TA's computer was on youtube around 4am, TA or her dteam could of told her that info and so she might not have been there...
~ She became a ghost in AZ so there is no way to track her thru phone pings, gas or anything. She turned her phone off so I guess they could track her from her last ping.
~ The only thing putting JA in AZ is her pics on the camera and the bloody hand print...

How do you fall off the radar thru an entire state on top of everything else and not see it as premed?

Bingo!!! Only the 'Pinellas 12' could miss all that...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 pm

I watched part of the after dark show when they used the full scale model of the bathroom, closet, hallway... I couldn't take that show but I watched part of it... I'm now confused on where her bloody print was... they left the west wall of the hallway open and had a clear plastic panel with a bloody hand print where is would have been on the wall of the hallway... It looked between 2-3 feet off the floor and closer to the linen closet then the entry to the bedroom and the fingers were pointed downward... I thought they cut a portion of the wall out near the bedroom entry where the print was and it was kind of high on the wall?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:30 pm

I'd like to think she left that print because with what little life he had left in him TA fought and made her lose her balance and catch herself with the wall... either that or she left it while dragging him which isn't very satisfying but hey, at least she left it... :)
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Bmore wrote:I watched part of the after dark show when they used the full scale model of the bathroom, closet, hallway... I couldn't take that show but I watched part of it... I'm now confused on where her bloody print was... they left the west wall of the hallway open and had a clear plastic panel with a bloody hand print where is would have been on the wall of the hallway... It looked between 2-3 feet off the floor and closer to the linen closet then the entry to the bedroom and the fingers were pointed downward... I thought they cut a portion of the wall out near the bedroom entry where the print was and it was kind of high on the wall?

I thought the same. Also, the bloody left handprint shows all fingers flat on the wall, no bent finger.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Yeah, i bet that's the flatest her hand has ever been, you know with a possible cut tendon and all... lol I sooooo can't wait for rebutt... Right now JM is using the dteam to wrap the present, then his rebutt will be the bow, and his closing will be when he gives it to the jury... I love presents... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Cool
Calypso wrote:If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why's there a song
about it?
roflao roflao roflao roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:45 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Freckles wrote:
HJuh?
The only thing JA slashed 3X were the tires; 4 tires slashed on 3 sets on 2 occasions.
ME said the knife was slashed in one move without HESITATION marks.
Freckles my only point was that JA was very adept with a knife and I was wondering if there were knives in her car at all times. If I am in my car and need a knife, I would first have to go to the store or go back home to get one. If it was a habit with her to carry knives, then
we know for sure she brought the knife. or knives. It was a big knife that did the stabbing and maybe a boxcutter type that did the throat cutting.
Oh, I maintained from the get-go she knows her way around knives!
She has worked in her father's restaurants as well as many others.
IMO, she knows how to slash and dice and filet without hesitation.
A little blood won't stop her.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB...

Yep. Getting her story down and admiring her handiwork. (I doubt she was keeping count or inventory of WHERE she placed which wound.) Much like a child who has raided the refrig asks, "Where's the proof?"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Bmore wrote:reading on FB and they brought up a good point... why do we pick and choose what to believe out of what she says? Why do we take her word for anything? She said she got there at 4am and he was watching youtube and it came out that yes he was. but how do we know she got there then? The room-mate didn't see her car or know, granted she could of parked around the corner and he snuck her in but maybe not. FB said something about TA telling the room-mate he only got like 45 minutes sleep (I don't really know anything about this)... What if he was up all night doing whatever and was sleeping during the day and she came in when nobody was there and woke him up and that's when the everything happened, what if he told her he was tired because he was up till 4am and told her about this funny video he watched and that's what she used to prove her story... I think when it comes to her we can only believe what we can prove, the fact that she lies so much and it trying to fit her story to match a criteria I don't know if I can believe her timeline...
Exactly!!! I do not dispute the computer was on at whatever time; nor do I dispute specific sites were visited; I DO dispute WHO was on the computer at that time, when she got there, and anything unproven by a second or forensic source!
I doubt her story of Travis carrying in her luggage and the dog not barking and even the next set of events regarding sleeping--- she said TA wanted sex ASAP and SHE wanted to sleep first as she was tired but that sounds MORE like a reversal of facts.
And when I found out the extent of her hacking into his various security codes, I had to wonder WHY are TWO of those sex pics perfectly clear when the others are not? Could these pics have been implanted onto the phone? Where is JA's L/hand in the one pic of her full body on the bed?

rocker
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:07 pm

If we back track to Pasadena and last known time there (gas station) and fast forward to actual drive time to Mesa... I KNOW I have driven SB to Phoenix in just under 4 hours. I am sure JA could have easily driven the Pasadena to Mesa in @ 6 hours or less (if she was heavy on the pedal). I think she was in place by 2 AM. They may have had sex that night and she slipped down to play on the computer, leave the check, etc.
She says they slept until AFTER 1 PM the next day BUT we know TA was up! And he was talking with Chris Hughes AFTER 12 noon--- something JA apparently did not know.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Bmore wrote:I watched part of the after dark show when they used the full scale model of the bathroom, closet, hallway... I couldn't take that show but I watched part of it... I'm now confused on where her bloody print was... they left the west wall of the hallway open and had a clear plastic panel with a bloody hand print where is would have been on the wall of the hallway... It looked between 2-3 feet off the floor and closer to the linen closet then the entry to the bedroom and the fingers were pointed downward... I thought they cut a portion of the wall out near the bedroom entry where the print was and it was kind of high on the wall?
It is confusing. The cut out in the wall where they removed the bloody print section is near the light switch.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Sharing a little levity this p.m. with a post from another site:

Question for Doc Dick...

What is the difference between an alternative reality and an alibi?

tongue

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Reading on fb... apparently JA wants a restraining order against the court spectator that was escorted out the other day for saying she wished JA was dead...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:22 pm

they made a motion for it this morning... like the lady could get her or would want to waste her life to... I think JA is getting so butthurt that things are going her way that she it attempting to control the small things that she can... the TA pins, the spectator, etc...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Bmore wrote:Reading on fb... apparently JA wants a restraining order against the court spectator that was escorted out the other day for saying she wished JA was dead...
Well, maybe she can get one against the majority of the world, too!
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 18 3919250764
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:24 pm

yeah... I'm like really, a protective order for a woman saying what everyone else is saying but only so your mother can here it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:36 pm

roflao
And your brother hearing all about her sexual activity! Like, OMG!!!
Totally without class. I would've died and I aint' done half this stuff let alone killed anyone or even stalked them! I really hurt for her sister when she listened to JA verbally bullying her on the phone. That was SOOO bad.
kissass

Bmore wrote:yeah... I'm like really, a protective order for a woman saying what everyone else is saying but only so your mother can here it...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Bringing this info over from another thread.
IF you care to write the family, send a card or word of encouragement, or if you care to send some financial support, the family is very appreciative. However, as the case is winding down, don't procrastinate...

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4269-support-for-the-alexander-familynothing-arias-please
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Stumbled on this and wanting to share.
Is this JJA's little brother?
Looks like this one has the wonky eye, too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joey-Arias-Issue-02-Out-There-Magazine-Gay-Interest-/170616525508?pt=Magazines&hash=item27b98992c4
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 pm

This is funny.
There have been 18 offers but the seller is declining them and hoping to get $1800 as starting bid!
What a joke! For that I could buy a Parkhurst print and have a resale value!

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&_trksid=p2047675.l2564&rt=nc&item=360619827108
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:17 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JODI-ARIAS-nude-topless-TWIN-signed-vintage-status-print-from-2007-NEGATIVE-/370743689931?pt=Art_Photo_Images&hash=item56520bc2cb&nma=true&si=pChNQQFxOCHnhYUhhGB0BdUW8yg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This sure looks like the porn queen herself!
Taken back in 2007. I am guessing this was after her $300 breast implants.

EDITED:
Negative Date: October 24, 2007

If you scroll down, there is info from the owner.
All proceeds are going to Travis' family.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Freckles wrote:

If we back track to Pasadena and last known time there (gas station) and fast forward to actual drive time to Mesa... I KNOW I have driven SB to Phoenix in just under 4 hours. I am sure JA could have easily driven the Pasadena to Mesa in @ 6 hours or less (if she was heavy on the pedal). I think she was in place by 2 AM. They may have had sex that night and she slipped down to play on the computer, leave the check, etc.
She says they slept until AFTER 1 PM the next day BUT we know TA was up! And he was talking with Chris Hughes AFTER 12 noon--- something JA apparently did not know.

actually this isn't quiet true..according to the police report the last activity on Travis cell took place shortly after noon that day..BUT it was text messages between Travis cell and Chris Hughes. The room mate Enrique believed he spoke to Travis THAT morning before leaving for work and said Travis told him he hadn't slept well and had an important call that afternoon,BUT Enrique also believed he spoke to Travis again upon arriving home from work that night. Since the pics prove this to be impossible I have no choice but to disregard all of what Enrique recalled and am left wondering exactly who was the last person to either hear Travis actual voice over the phone and see him face to face and when.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Freckles wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/JODI-ARIAS-nude-topless-TWIN-signed-vintage-status-print-from-2007-NEGATIVE-/370743689931?pt=Art_Photo_Images&hash=item56520bc2cb&nma=true&si=pChNQQFxOCHnhYUhhGB0BdUW8yg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This sure looks like the porn queen herself!
Taken back in 2007. I am guessing this was after her $300 breast implants.

EDITED:
Negative Date: October 24, 2007

If you scroll down, there is info from the owner.
All proceeds are going to Travis' family.

This is NOT Jodi Arias! These leeches trying to make a buck off a high profile trial where so many people have suffered because of Jodi is disgusting! I remember people saying photos they took with a cell phone were "Casey Anthony spotted in __________!! None were! This is very clearly NOT Jodi, and this stuff makes me so angry.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:41 pm

watching the police tapes on hln... Det. F: the camera took some accidental pics... JA: really? Det. F: yeah, Jodi... really....

lol you deleted them, you know damn well they were there...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:32 pm

did you all hear that on hln.... JA made up a fake stalker and got emails from him telling her he'll have her and TA is to far to protect her etc and she told TA about it... His friends told him it was BS and she's trying to get you to commit, he didn't believe it and then a little while later he did and that's when they actually started going out... Apparently she did this sort of thing a lot... this from the girl that's writing the book...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:37 pm

apparently JA was suppose to go to cancun and TA switched it to Mimi... She was listed on the ticket and he had it changed... would explain the long pause on the stand no I wasn't upset when asked by a juror question... don't know why this wasn't brought up at trial...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:17 pm

on fb they said that one of TA's friends also said that JA was suppose to go and they begged him not to bring her because of her behavior so after JA moved in April he changed the name... Still find the purchase of sunblock on her road trip was odd...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Kim Goldman's words for Travis' family:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/22/jodi-arias-murder-trial-travis-alexander-family-kim-goldman-ron-goldman-oj-simpson
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Freckles wrote:Justanopinion post:

clipped-

" And also this blurb, which I think sums up JA well:

"She employs a distorted image in explaining how someone else would view the situation. It isn't that Jodi Arias is a psychopath disconnected from reality; it's that ONLY HER reality matters...Arias is an actor in her own drama and as long as she is clapping for her performance, she is happy. If convicted of murder, I can guarantee Jodi Arias will have a great time in prison amusing herself quite nicely as she moves on to Act Two."

That is SO well said. It is brilliant and fine writing.

I would love to take credit for this writing and excerpt... however, I had noted that it was originally posted by Stolat nearer to the beginning of the threads for this trial...

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 18 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 18 803492 @ Stolat
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Freckles wrote:Stumbled on this and wanting to share.
Is this JJA's little brother?
Looks like this one has the wonky eye, too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joey-Arias-Issue-02-Out-There-Magazine-Gay-Interest-/170616525508?pt=Magazines&hash=item27b98992c4

This is not Jodi Arias' brother.

"Joey Arias is a New York City based performance artist, cabaret singer, and drag artist."

http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/article-17183-joey-arias.html

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:

Yes, that's what I thought too! Baboon is no match for Juan, and now Juan has even more time. I just thought it was rude of the judge to have the sidebar and then not at least let Juan get the answer to his last question before breaking.

This is not the first time where Def called a sidebar because Juan was on the mark... and the judge went to break or called it a day!! not sure what is going with that!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:40 am

justanopinion wrote:

This is not the first time where Def called a sidebar because Juan was on the mark... and the judge went to break or called it a day!! not sure what is going with that!!

Yes, and it's very funny to see how Willmott has a tremendous close watch awe when JM is asking questions and how she jumps to 'objection' when an approximation or a lie is on the way to be revealed. And usually, she stays standing when JM is on.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:55 am

Bmore wrote:apparently JA was suppose to go to cancun and TA switched it to Mimi... She was listed on the ticket and he had it changed... would explain the long pause on the stand no I wasn't upset when asked by a juror question... don't know why this wasn't brought up at trial...

If this were true, I feel sure it would have been (or possibly will be in rebuttal) brought up in the trial. I am just wary now as I hear so many ridiculous rumors floating around. In this case WHO is saying this? WHO has the absolute knowledge that Travis originally had Jodi listed on the ticket? If true, this should be verifiable. You have to go through the airlines to change the name on a ticket. Juan would have that info IF it was true and IF it was necessary.
Mimi knew she was going to Cancun with Travis BEFORE Travis' angry email to Jodi on May 26, denouncing her as a "sociopath", so WHEN is it that he supposedly had asked Jodi to go to Cancun, and exactly when did he decide to take Mimi instead?
These are issues that need to be clarified, and not just speculated about. Personally, I doubt that Travis ever did ask Jodi to go to Cancun. I think that is one of those rumors, and I will not believe it until I have reputable verification of it. Perhaps Mimi knows, but if so, why wasn't she asked about that during the prosecution's case in chief?
Maybe Jodi was asked when she was on the stand if she was jealous about Travis taking someone else to Cancun BECAUSE THERE IS STUFF COMING INTO THE REBUTTAL CASE THAT WILL PROVE SHE WAS, but so far I have not heard anything to substantiate that.

I also think that not enough was done by the prosecution to show the depth of Jodi's jealousy, obsession, and some of the things she did to retaliate against Travis and other women she perceived were interested in him.
I seriously think that not only the accusations against Travis regarding abuse and pedophilia need to be addressed MORE, AND DISPELLED BY THE PROSECUTION, but I also think the jury should hear the MOTIVE BEHIND THIS KILLING. It seems as if 'stalking', as well as jealousy and obsession have been mentioned relatively quickly and in passing all through this trial. I know if I were on the jury, and not knowing all that WE KNOW, I might think that Travis was NOT a very good guy.
It really bothers me frankly, that not enough has been testified to as to the seriousness of Jodi's obsession. There are so many people out there who SAW AND HEARD it, and I think it is a definite flaw in the prosecution's case not to bring in people like the Hughes, Clancy Talbot, (etc.), as well as some of the videos such as Travis talking about the gun holdup with Jodi laying all over him, and the telling interview tapes of Jodi's bizarre behavior while alone in the interrogation room.
I also think it is VITALLY IMPORTANT for the prosecution to bring in witnesses to TELL WHAT KIND OF PERSON TRAVIS WAS AND TO REFUTE SOME OF JODI'S ALLEGATIONS! Their failure to do so is a huge disappointment to me, and I have real fear that some jury member may not 'get' all that Jodi has done, or understand how sick and thoroughly obsessed with Travis she really was.

(ALL of these issues were mentioned in some way in the trial, so I believe Juan has every right to bring in these witnesses and refute these issues. An example is that the defense has based a lot of their case on THEIR assertion that Jodi was "TRAVIS' DIRTY LITTLE SECRET", and Jodi has repeatedly mentioned that he would not show public affection to her. I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST 3 OR 4 PHOTOS OF THEM WHERE HE HAS HIS ARM AROUND HER, ETC., and THAT TAPE OF HIM TELLING THE STORY WITH HER LAYING IN HIS LAP WHILE HE HOLDS HER HAND refutes the defense's allegation. These are not "prejudicial"---THE DEFENSE MADE UNTRUE CLAIMS, AND JUAN SHOULD USE WHATEVER HE CAN TO REFUTE THEM.)

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:03 pm

It goes to premeditation in my opinion as "rumour" has it that there was a ghost Jodi in Arizona... no gas stations, no starbucks but more importantly no cell ping... if that is the case the only way that there would be no cell ping... is not if the battery is low... Jodi mentioned this when she testified about making the calls after the murder... is if the battery was removed.

http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5409997_do-police-track-cell-phones.html

I am sure there are better sites that discuss this but didn't have a lot of time to look ... sorry! JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:25 pm

18th I do agree with you. In my idea, Defense works much more than prosecution, even if it's quite obvious that they are twisting the truth, it could well have an effect to the jurors. JM is very good in cross, pointing to incoherences and lies, but I expected to hear more about the scenario of the event, to hear another psychologist having another analysis of JA'mind... But perhaps these are going to come ?

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next