Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

+35
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
Sparrow
gsweater
indypeg59
Mellinyce
Mrskinger
stina
Ms. Gibson
Mylife101
Bo
18thcenturylady
Puzzler
LoriKaye
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
sitemama
Trueblue
Junebug
carlakay
Calypso
glazier
colsnipe
Pianist
ShellJett
auman58
lostyou
Mari 68
Weeziethm
justanopinion
tesstruhart
Bmore
Freckles
olivier57
39 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Mellinyce Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Bmore wrote:I would think they can get in trouble but it would be a slap on the wrist but they're getting to cocky and need it... I wouldn't think you'd need a motion just tell the judge when they come in tomorrow and say she's still sick and JM pull it out and say ummm no! He is smart as a whip so I bet he knows and even had someone call and confirm she's still speaking... I think from there the judge would be insulted and offended that they would do this to the jury after all the time wasted this week and getting this trial over with... Could fine them I guess...

I will take a slap on the wrist to Dteam...and the joy of having JM incite the slapping is ok by me...hopefully jury can be made aware of it too so as to make sure they are getting the FULL picture of the Dteam's tactics =P
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #10

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:00 pm

wouldn't she just fly? I'm east coast so I don't know much about out there...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:05 pm

goodnight guys, see you early in the morning... good night
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Web sleuths:
Post 401
Clipped--

"Christmas 2007 - JA in Yreka w/family . . . . she called TA excited and ask him to call back . . . he doesn't call . . . she needs to remember this - can't write it in journal but this is one thing he does to upset her.

He purchases nice gifts for her Xmas - hymnal with her name in gold letters, calendar of 1000 places (important to their relationship) . .. sweater - even though he has very little money

she is starting to pull back - very much involved in relationship. Crossing bottom lines . . . with battered women in shelter and private practice . . . they impune their own integrity every time they cross their own bottom lines.

one woman she worked with very successful in own business took her over 1 year to share with ALV what happened . . . .ashamed, felt stuck, . . . . this woman married in 30's successful in their own business . . .had a cat who was her baby . . . . her husband threw cat across the room . . . he would never do that again . . stressed ut and having a bad day.

over time this woman lost who she was . . come hom and food dish was empty - never happened whn she was single . . one day cat's paw's cut . . . . said dropped glass . . . one day he took her cat away and never saw cat again.

for every dv relationship . . . their bottom line is compromised .. . they look like incest survivors in taking the blame (JA is attempting to fake tears? - IMO)

sexual intimacy and keep doing it - not because you want to but that is what keep relationship . .. but not what you want you still do it - we lose part owho we are . . .it is gradual . .. throw frog in pot boiling water . . . frog jump out . .. put frog in water and turn heat to boil - the frog will boil as it is gradual. ... "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204070&page=17

BTW: NONE OF WHAT ALYCE HAS SAID RE JA OR TA HAS ANY EVIDENCE BEHIND IT AND HAS NOT BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Mellinyce wrote:
Bmore wrote:also if he was hurting then wouldn't that affect his credit and how would he get approved for the refi and buy a new car unless he bought the car with the refi $$$$

Im a school teacher and I can't afford to loan anyone money! Jodi is working as a waitress and "maid" to Travis but SHE is loaning HIM money??? Are u kidding me? Did she write all this down in her journal after the murder? I mean come on...some of this stuff is just waaayyy to coincidental...its like a perfect fit! She doesn't write stuff down that most humans woulda written down (broken finger) but writes down only things that will benefit her "in case" she gets caught... I call BS on these journal pages being written ON the day they are supposed to have been written. She had 5 long years to come up with ALL this stuff..plenty of time to "journal".
Cool Yep on the finances of JA... and ype on the "journal" or "counseling" crap...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Mellinyce wrote:
Bmore wrote:I know, JA didn't have a pot to piss in so she used everyone elses... I don't know who she thinks she's fooling..

She lived at her grand parent's house for pete's sake...she had no money!! Idk where she gets the money she gets when she made all those deposits in route to Travis' house? Stole it from someone maybe? Crawled thru someone's doggie door?
IMO, she was borrowing money from TA and asking him to put it in her account.
Keep in mind: During the interview tapes, JA stated she HAD TA'S ATM NUMBER!!!
We know what she did when she had his security password to his computer and to his cell phone!!! JA told the detective she ONLY used the ATM when TA ASKED her to use it to get him money... I call BS on that!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:19 pm

This is SO well written!
Post 415:

" All I am hearing through this woman is Jodi complaining.

"Waaah, Travis wasn't a virgin!"
"Waaah, Travis wasn't a virgin with other women!"
"Waaah, I can't write in my journal!"
"Waaah, He doesn't return my calls!"
"Waaah, He pokes me in my bum!"
"Waaah, He is nice but then doesn't treat me like a princes!"
"Waaah, I'm ashamed that I am a slut!"
"Waaah, He's in his 30s and dates women!"

*Insert examples by expert having nothing at all to do with Jodi's issues*

This is ridiculous, ludicris, pathetic, stupid, waste of time, waste of money, pathetic attempt to connect Jodi to real battered women.

How about some truth...

"Waaah, I was forced to sleep under his Christmas Tree when he told me there was no room and to go home."
"Waaah, He got mad when I introduced myself as his girlfriend when we were not."
"Waaah, I took him for money and used sex to control him."
"Waaah, He sent me angry texts when I played mind games with him."
"Waaah, He talked sexy talk when I talked sexy talk and got him riled up'"
"Waaah, He wouldn't marry me no matter how crazy I acted."
"Waaah, He was really patient and sweet to me and I need drama."
"Waaah, He got fed up and dated other women but still put up with me."
"Waaah, I butchered him and STILL didn't get to keep his BMW."

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Bmore wrote:the cat was this lady had a cat that was her baby and then got married. her husband worked from home and she came home one day to him beating it and he talked his way out of it and then the cat wasn't fed, then it's paws were cut... she felt he was doing this to the cat but he would excuse it and one day he took the cat away and she knew he did something bad to it... the entire time she knew in her heart but never stopped it or saved her cat that she never saw again.... the frog was if you stick a frog in a boiling pot of water it'll try and jump out because it knows it'll die but if you put it in the pot then gradually turn up the heat he'll slowly cook and won't have the panic... I thought both were inappropriate and disgusting...

but this has nothing to do with Travis... he did not do any of these things... so what has this got to do with defending JA... are we hoping that one juror doesn't understand that this is just Bull pucks...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Freckles wrote:This is SO well written!
Post 415:

" All I am hearing through this woman is Jodi complaining.

"Waaah, Travis wasn't a virgin!"
"Waaah, Travis wasn't a virgin with other women!"
"Waaah, I can't write in my journal!"
"Waaah, He doesn't return my calls!"
"Waaah, He pokes me in my bum!"
"Waaah, He is nice but then doesn't treat me like a princes!"
"Waaah, I'm ashamed that I am a slut!"
"Waaah, He's in his 30s and dates women!"

*Insert examples by expert having nothing at all to do with Jodi's issues*

This is ridiculous, ludicris, pathetic, stupid, waste of time, waste of money, pathetic attempt to connect Jodi to real battered women.

How about some truth...

"Waaah, I was forced to sleep under his Christmas Tree when he told me there was no room and to go home."
"Waaah, He got mad when I introduced myself as his girlfriend when we were not."
"Waaah, I took him for money and used sex to control him."
"Waaah, He sent me angry texts when I played mind games with him."
"Waaah, He talked sexy talk when I talked sexy talk and got him riled up'"
"Waaah, He wouldn't marry me no matter how crazy I acted."
"Waaah, He was really patient and sweet to me and I need drama."
"Waaah, He got fed up and dated other women but still put up with me."
"Waaah, I butchered him and STILL didn't get to keep his BMW."

Freckles, you are so right and this is hilarious. I wish the jury could read this.

Last edited by Pianist on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misplaced post)
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Freckles I am sorry my post showed up within yours. Mistake on my part. Still learning how to use the site.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 pm

AL on day 39 part 4 mentions a report by Dr Demarky... who is this?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Today's court: Sidebars removed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5L2O6c7V8
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Calypso wrote:
Mellinyce wrote:

I don't doubt for a minute that Juan has perfected his craft...my concern is that with all this delay he may have lost some of the jurors recollection of what he has accomplished so far cuz of all the BS we have heard up to this point. I have to go back into earlier trial days to see him in action to remind me that HE is the MAN here, but will the jurors remember all of these events after being deluded by ALV's testimony?

It's not just ALV's crap, it's all the other crap by Nurmi and Wilmott!!

If I were a juror I'd vote DP for both Arias and Nurmi. Wilmott can stick around and clean up the mess. Razz

I could make a mess for her to clean up. And if she does it well, I'd even toss her a couple Toblerone. roflao

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Pianist wrote:Freckles I am sorry my post showed up within yours. Mistake on my part. Still learning how to use the site.
lol If you want, go back and hit edit.
When the post comes up, move your comment down or move the quote marks up.
Then hit send/save and it will post in same space but with corrections... Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:49 pm

gsweater wrote:
Calypso wrote:

It's not just ALV's crap, it's all the other crap by Nurmi and Wilmott!!

If I were a juror I'd vote DP for both Arias and Nurmi. Wilmott can stick around and clean up the mess. Razz

I could make a mess for her to clean up. And if she does it well, I'd even toss her a couple Toblerone. roflao
That is so nasty! I like it! Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Freckles wrote:
gsweater wrote:

That is so nasty! I like it! Laughing

You have a wonderful sense of humor

Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Freckles wrote:LIVE NOW
The parents...

http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/

missed this Freckles: what was said/happened??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 pm

justanopinion wrote:
The parents...

Tired... doing the cliff notes over on MEDIA thread for today's trial...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm

justanopinion wrote:
The parents...

Bit more of parents' interviews, comments re court and attitudes, ALV sposedly coming down sick and JW announcing it to the the judge BEFORE ALV did... Guessing ALV NOT wanting to face Juan in court...

ALV is sposed to do a seminar in LA but it looks like she is to be BACK in court tomorrow. Some reports are at 9:30 and others 12:30... dunno.

Rumors on other posting sites the d team is reading and monitoring; Wilmot changed her hair to cover a bald spot after it was posted the day before! lol Other little things...
I had mentioned here yesterday the LACK of a relationship with no gifts being exchanged and PRESTO! ALV today for the FIRST TIME announces TA had gifted JA!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Oh. ABC has 600 pages of newly released JA journals.
Can anyone get a link???
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Wilmott's voice is so boring.
Get tired of her crappy fake Polly-Anna crap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

BTW, been a LONG time since Nurmi put his finger up his nose! Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 pm

ALV excuses JA for not getting back to TA BUT
blames TA for abusing JA when TA doesn't get back fast enough.
Talk of double standard!
Bias.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Jodi Arias trial update: Juror kicked off trial issues statement

Posted: 6:26 PM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 28 minutes ago

By Corey Rangel

PHOENIX - The juror kicked off the Jodi Arias trial Tuesday issued her first statement to ABC News on Wednesday.

The statement reads:

In the past few days I have been a part of discussion and interest in the murder trial case of Jodi Arias. For the past three months I have been fulfilling my duty as one of the jurors in the case of Jodi Arias. Jodi Arias' attorneys have filed a motion asking for a mistrial or that Juror 5 is removed from the jury, which led to my removal.

As a juror that has been removed from the jury, I would like to remind everyone that the murder trial case of Jodi Arias is still going on and that the time and money being invested in this trial are more relevant and important than my removal from the jury.

Until the verdict in murder trial case of Jodi Arias is reached I will not make any statements or give any interviews regarding my removal from the jury. I believe that the attention should be focused on the actual trial. I would ask from everyone to please respect my privacy and the privacy of my family.

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-juror-kicked-off-trial-issues-statement#ixzz2PYawCm91
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:03 am

Thanks, Alessandra!
I appreciate the decency with the notice Juror 5 has responded. She has kept in mind the greater purpose of being a juror and that is to keep the integrity of the trial and deliberations.

I applaud her! newspaper
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:10 am

Exclusive: Inside Jodi Arias’ secret diaries

By Katherine Cavazini
updated 8:44 PM EDT, Wed April 03, 2013

. 600 pages of Jodi Arias' private journal entries just obtained by ABC's Good Morning America
. Watch “HLN After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial” at 10pm on HLN

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/exclusive-inside-jodi-arias-secret-diaries
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Exclusive: Inside Jodi Arias’ secret diaries

By Katherine Cavazini
updated 8:44 PM EDT, Wed April 03, 2013

. 600 pages of Jodi Arias' private journal entries just obtained by ABC's Good Morning America
. Watch “HLN After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial” at 10pm on HLN

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/exclusive-inside-jodi-arias-secret-diaries
I got to call this bs. JA has trouble working a job. Low end job financially. House in foreclosure. Car being repo'ed. Having to move back to Yreka because she can't make it financially. She talks big but they are lies, distortions, and fantasies. She lives high on the hog with all her me-me-me body care.

Travis was broke and demanding his money back she had stolen is my bet.
And he will demand it again in May when he finds out how much she has stolen.
Like pieces of paper in an interview room or in a courtroom. JA steals just to see who will object and what will they do. IF they don't say anything, she figures oh well! It is hers! And if they do object, she kills them!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:42 am

Please review this vid from yesterday's court session.
In particular, after the witness has been excused for toilet break, JA nods at someone, picks up her notebook (yellow) and heads off to the room next to her desk...

@ 1:51:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owj_DhaBdM8
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:05 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jodi Arias trial update: Juror kicked off trial issues statement

By Corey Rangel

PHOENIX - The juror kicked off the Jodi Arias trial Tuesday issued her first statement to ABC News on Wednesday.

The statement reads:

In the past few days I have been a part of discussion and interest in the murder trial case of Jodi Arias. For the past three months I have been fulfilling my duty as one of the jurors in the case of Jodi Arias. Jodi Arias' attorneys have filed a motion asking for a mistrial or that Juror 5 is removed from the jury, which led to my removal.

As a juror that has been removed from the jury, I would like to remind everyone that the murder trial case of Jodi Arias is still going on and that the time and money being invested in this trial are more relevant and important than my removal from the jury.

Until the verdict in murder trial case of Jodi Arias is reached I will not make any statements or give any interviews regarding my removal from the jury. I believe that the attention should be focused on the actual trial. I would ask from everyone to please respect my privacy and the privacy of my family.

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-juror-kicked-off-trial-issues-statement#ixzz2PYawCm91

so glad you shared this..I really expected her to be all over the gabfests on HLN the same night she got the boot as my faith in my fellow man is extremely poor..this just brought it up a notch or two for me tho..:)
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:08 am

Bmore wrote:wouldn't she just fly? I'm east coast so I don't know much about out there...

I would think she would fly...I can't believe this A. is sick thing! No court on Fridays, so I BET we hear that A. is "sick" and can't testify today! (Alyce gets a nice long weekend before having to fly back). Honestly, I have had it and I can only hope the jury is taking all this in. Giving the defense leeway is one thing, but I have never seen this go on in a trial! this judge may be good but IMO she has no control in this courtroom.
I remember the CA trial, and I don't think Baez got to bring in nearly so much crap as Nurmi and Wilmot. Judge Perry slapped his wrists plenty of times---many more than he did Jeff Ashton, but then we all know what an incompetent boob Baez is.
It is time for Juan to make a motion to stop this nonsense and unjustifiable delays! How dare this woman sneak off to do what is no doubt a paid gig in the middle of a serious murder trial which she contracted to appear at and to be paid plenty for, all with taxpayer dollars!
I would be ripped if I were a juror. Enough is enough!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jodi Arias trial update: Juror kicked off trial issues statement

By Corey Rangel

The statement reads:

Read more:

Well at least she did the right thing now...I was hoping she would have some sense and class and NOT talk to the media.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 am

The cat story AL gave on the stand hit the nail on the head but not in JA's favor... That was the story of Jodi and her parents... Jodi played the part of the bad husband and her parent were the wife that kept excusing away the abusive behavior when JA would apologize. But JA was just a bad selfish person and kept it up and the parents knew it was wrong but didn't change it and a life was taken... they knew the potential was there for a blow up, her father even used the word rage...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:30 am

from Cori Byberg on FB, i merged several posts together. I'm curious on what's on this one picture... Here is the link to the photo line up. http://thepotpapers.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/collage_zps00e64932.jpg

I watched the testimony of the forensic photography guy (about 5 times) and made copious notes, it was missed. Also, just do the math, shower pics are exhibits 141 (5:22:24) through 160 (5:30:30)... 20 pics. Look at the collage taken from evidence presented, there are only 19 pics.

exhibit 152 was never shown to the jury, but it is in evidence. It is in between 5:25:00 and 5:26:56.

Watch how Juan presents the photos. He did it in such a way that unless you were taking notes, you'd probably never notice it was skipped.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 am

I missed more of the interviews with JA's parents last night... apparently her mom said she asked JA if she went to AZ and she said "she told me no, and she had gas receipts to prove she wasn't there"... um premed...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 am

3rd gas can math... premed

https://twitter.com/josemcyntire/status/319620681937612800/photo/1
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:01 am

from FB...

Jaime Lyn Laurie - The fact that Jodi wrote in her journal, sometime in February of 2008, that Travis wanted to buy a gun and shoot himself (Sorry, I don't even like typing that,) REALLY indicates that ONCE AGAIN, she was lying. She stated that Travis purchased a gun back in November of 2007 and she watched him load it. Travis did NOT own a gun and Jodi and her defense team made a BIG oopsie overlooking that one!! LOL
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:15 am

from Freckles post on Media link... I have questions...

Nice time line:

Post 3:
" 2008
Jan 2008

Jan 8, 08- Jodi text to Travis: "Awww! I fell asleep! But TO answer your questio, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm mouth hug too"
Jan 11, 08-Jodi writes Travis a check for $100
Jan 15, 08- Jodi writes Travis a check for $699
Jan 18, 08- Jodi text to Travis "My pussy is SO WET"
Jan 18, 08- EX 489- Jodi's text to Travis talking about BJ's and face jizz
Jan 20-24, 08- EX 458- Diary entry about Lonnie being baptized and Jodi and Travis being naughty
Jan 20, 08- is the night of the tootsie pops and pop rock sex
Jan 21-22 EX 461 & 462-Text messages where Jodi wants to borrow Travis' car
Jan 21-22- The date Jodi claims Travis was being a PEDO with little boy pictures
Jan 22, 08- The date Jodi says that Travis kicked her and hurt her finger. (Day 2 of JM's cross)
Jan 21-22, 08- Travis text Jodi wanting to know if she went into his phone. This is part of the EX 736 where Jodi wants to borrow Travis' BMW, he lets her, but then she doesn't come get it because she has a headache.
Jan 22, 08- Jodi text Travis wanting to know if he put a deposit in her account.
Jan 22, 08- When Jodi claims Travis chased her, then kicked her which broke her finger.
Jan 24, 08-EX 456-The diary entry where Jodi says "Nothing noteworthy happened"
Jan 30, 08- Jodi write Travis a check for $220

Feb 2008

Feb 08- Lisa said this is the month her and Travis broke up. July 07- Feb 08
Feb 25, 08- EX 494 Text where Jodi wants a good spanking and ass pounding from Travis
Feb 26, 08- EX 442- Text about a dirty little schoolgirl.

March 2008

March 1, 2008- Jodi says her and Travis were driving to a tax seminar when he had road rage and hit her.
March 1, 2008- Jodi texts Travis wanting to borrow his BMW the next day.
Mar 2, 08- EX 471- Diary entry where Jodi mentions Travis taking MiMi on a date for rock climbing and how Jodi feel asleep at Travis' house. (There are about 8 EX's for this one)
Mar 20, 08- Jodi says this is the day she dyed her hair brown. (Jodi said it on the stand 2/13/13)
Mar 30, 08- EX 443 - The text where Jodi gets on the Travis for cussing. It's a long text. Travis is telling Jodi she is full of drama.
March 30, 2008-EX 444- Jodi said on the stand to Nurmi this text happened the day she was moving back to Yreka in the Uhaul. It's the day Travis flipped her off as she was leaving.

April 2008

April 08- Jodi said she told Matt about Travis' PEDO issues. She said this on the stand her last day.
Apri 08- Jodi went on a date with Abe. She said Travis got mad, hit her then threw her on the ground and broke her finger.
Jodi claims the 1st week of April 2008, Travis choked her into unconsciousness. (Jodi said this on 2/25/13 to JM)
Apr 08- - Arias moved from Arizona back to Yreka
Apr 08- EX 445- A text about drawing.
April 08- Jodi tells JM on the stand that this is when she was sitting on the washer, Travis became a madman and threw her down and choked her.
April 18, 08-EX 484- A text message where Jodi tells Travis she loves him and he is a rock.
April 20, 08- sent this text to Jodi: "I am at a night club right now and it helped me to come to the conclusion that you are one of the prettiest girls on the planet."
April 21, 08- Travis sent this text to Jodi: "Send me a naughty picture."
Spring 08

Spring 08- Jodi says on re-cross with Nurmi that this is when she found out about MiMi Hall and this is when he told Jodi he wanted to marry MiMi. Jodi said the last day on she was on the stand, that Travis also showed Jodi pictures of MiMi.

May 2008

May 2, 08- EX 392-Text about Little Red Riding Hood
May 2, 08- EX 391- Long nasty text about photo shoots and sex
May 3, 08- A few text where Jodi is hooking up with Ryan Burns
May 10, 08- Phone Sex Tape
May 10, 08- EX 495- Jodi admits to JM that she used the term "fuck you" on this day.
May 10, 08- EX 448-The text message about Steve Carrol
May 10, 08- EX 425, 426, 427-Breast pictures. (These were not shown in court) but they are pre surgery breast pictures before Jodi's surgery in June 06
May 10, 08- Jodi posted the last entry to her blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
May 11, 08-EX 499- The text where Travis tells Jodi she looks beautiful in her photos
May 15, 08- EX 452- The picture of Jodi and her sister with the blondish highlights
May 16,08- EX 406- Long email that Jodi wrote to Travis
May 18, 2008-Travis makes a blog post titles "Why I want to marry a Gold Digger"
May 19, 08- EX 399- The poem Jodi wrote to Travis
May 22, 08- Jodi says on the stand that she changed her passwords to all her accounts.
May 25-26, 08- EX 450- The text where Travis calls her a sociopath.
May 25 to 26 Jodi says she remembers that night very well! She called Travis about the pedophile pamphlets she sent him and Travis got upset. They had phone calls and text messages over the fight.
May 28, 08- Jodi's grandparents home is robbed. A gun is stolen
May 28, 08- Jodi tells JM that this is the date she found out Travis was taking MiMi to Cancun. (She admitted this on Day 3 of JM's cross of Jodi)
May 31, 08- EX 506 & 507- Jodi's bloody finger she cut at work, then took pictures with her cell.
May 2008- Jodi answers the jury questions and says this is when Travis hit on her car.

June 2008

June 08- Travis mentions to a friend that Jodi hacked his facebook account
June 2, 08- Jodi rents a car.
June 2, 08- Jodi says that her and Travis talked on the phone about a PPL member that passed away (Gordon Hinckley)
June 2- 3, 08- Jodi said she saw Matt in Sea Grove. She stayed the night with him and left the next morning.
June 3, 2008- Darryl said on the stand-Jodi came by his house, had breakfast, son was there, and that was 7am. Allowed Jodi to use his computer. Matt M showed up, and Jodi took off. After she took off that morning, she returned and gave him a remote control
Then all the murder stuff. "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29&p=3371466#post3371466

Red sections by me.... so her finger was broken twice??
what did Jodi do on Matt's computer on June 3rd have we been told??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 am

I was listening to DB's testimony yesterday to see if there was more about the remote... didn't hear the entire thing but JM asked him if MM came over and he said No... Wonder if JM came back to that later... He got him to agree like 4 times she borrowed the gas cans to go to MESA but when he asked him directly if she told him she needed them for her trip to Mesa he said she didn't tell me where she was going... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:25 am

AL is set to speak on Saturday so if her illness pasted she should be fine... Apparently BK said she saw her in the hall and she looked pale, clammy and sweaty... Dunno...

•4/6/13, ABIP Training - Los Angeles
"Batterers' Treatment Overview and Intake and the Art of Assessment"
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:37 am

It feels like Dr. S and AL should be up after the guilt phase, to keep her from the DP... Everything they've said has nothing to do with the moment of the murder and the evidence... Unless she had a gun to her head and was forced to do all those things to Travis then there is no excuse for it. And if he treated her the way we think he did and with all the promise he had and she loved him so much you'd think she'd take the bullet herself so he could live...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 am

Freckles wrote:Thanks, Alessandra!
I appreciate the decency with the notice Juror 5 has responded. She has kept in mind the greater purpose of being a juror and that is to keep the integrity of the trial and deliberations.

I applaud her! newspaper

GOOD FOR HER. Not "yelling", just glad someone associated with this trial has some good sense!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:48 am

I watched NG last night where they featured the "600 new pages" of journals. One, it was not all new. Some of them have been entered into evidence. Two, the reader had a sing song voice and in listening to JA's writings this way it totally comes across as....fake. 12 year old stuff. Awkward wording that made me feel as if it were being written with a purpose other than putting down feelings on paper, like most people do when they journal. I put absolutely nothing past JA, but I really came away feeling that all of the journal "articles" were written after June 4th, and before July 15th. Especially the one where she is lending him money, bought a gun, etc. I sound like a conspiracy theorist, but when hearing the narrator read it like she did, I just said "hmmmm".
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:51 am

trying to come across as that innocent 12 yo little girl that hasn't had her first orgasm... lol Gosh she makes me sick...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 am

While waiting for trial to start if you want to see something that puts the creepy meter on high go to Chat House News Jodi Arias shower scene.. Would like to hear what you all think..
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 am

Do you think JA's parents are saying they think she could do this because she was abusive to her family and had a raging temper? Not that it was premed and just wanted him dead...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 am

Weeziethm wrote:I watched NG last night where they featured the "600 new pages" of journals. One, it was not all new. Some of them have been entered into evidence. Two, the reader had a sing song voice and in listening to JA's writings this way it totally comes across as....fake. 12 year old stuff. Awkward wording that made me feel as if it were being written with a purpose other than putting down feelings on paper, like most people do when they journal. I put absolutely nothing past JA, but I really came away feeling that all of the journal "articles" were written after June 4th, and before July 15th. Especially the one where she is lending him money, bought a gun, etc. I sound like a conspiracy theorist, but when hearing the narrator read it like she did, I just said "hmmmm".

yeah for the life of me I can not even understand why this journal was ever allowed into evidence at all. When questioned about it's contents by the prosecutor we are informed she had carefully scripted all she wrote so as not to upset Travis and even ripped out several pages too..to me, and I do believe the defense made a point to ensure the jury felt the same.. this means it is NOT something that should be relied upon as factual evidence.Yet we have had well over a weeks testimony now from some expert who told us yesterday has based her opinion that Jodi was a victim of abuse after reading this very same crap!? Seriously? It is beyond ridiculous.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:12 am

Lori if you can link it that would be great. I found the site but with my work computer I can't manuver it without having a continuous pop-up blocking me so I can't find the shower thing...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 am

Bmore wrote:Do you think JA's parents are saying they think she could do this because she was abusive to her family and had a raging temper? Not that it was premed and just wanted him dead...

The parents' interview tapes are very enlightening. After hearing of Travis' death, Sandy tells Det Flores that she specifically asked (several times) JA if she went to Arizona. JA says "No, I never went to AZ. I have the gas receipts to prove it". She repeats to Flores that this was her first thought - to question JA about perhaps being in AZ.
They knew she was strange, and could change from being sweet to full blown rage in a nanosecond. But the mom immediately asks her if she was in the same state, and the dad immediately recalls the break in at grandparents house. That tells me they at least knew she was capable either way.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:15 am

Hi everyone !

I was wondering if one of the major reasons why dteam didn't want to show their expenses list was to avoid to show how many psychologists and domestic violence "experts" they consulted before finding those two ??

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:15 am

I think that's part of it Olivier
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 am

Bmore wrote:Lori if you can link it that would be great. I found the site but with my work computer I can't manuver it without having a continuous pop-up blocking me so I can't find the shower thing...

Last edited by LoriKaye on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next