Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON?

+2
Mylife101
Calypso
6 posters

Go down

HOW SOON BEFORE THE CASE IS GIVEN TO THE JURY?

Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Vote_lcap22%Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Vote_lcap67%Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Vote_lcap11%Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Vote_lcap0%Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Empty Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON?

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 am

THIS POLL WILL RUN FOR 3 DAYS~

Last edited by Calypso on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FIX TOPIC TITLE, IF YOU MUST KNOW! :))
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON?

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:28 pm

I chose end of May. I wish I could be more optomistic. However, we just watched JW take two days for cross on Dr DeMarte when it only took JM 1/2 day with his own witness. Ridiculous. Maybe three weeks if DT steps up the speed of their cross; but, I doubt it.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON? Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- POLL: CASE TO JURY, HOW SOON?

Post by Pianist Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm

I think it will be given to the jury around the 15th of May. Of course if Nurmi gives the closing it will be mid June.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 pm

I chose two weeks. We have no more "experts" being called. So I think the direct and cross will be mighty quick.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:22 pm

I chose end of May. If we have another domestic violence expert coming on, that could drag it out a little longer.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarainbc Sat May 04, 2013 8:41 pm

I think if they do not come to a verdict in the first week then it goes badly for the Prosecution.

I just think after 4 months of testimony the jurors have a feeling of where they are. I can't imagine many people getting hoodwinked by Jodi Arias.

Sarainbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down