Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

Website: We have Casey Anthony jeans for sale Empty Website: We have Casey Anthony jeans for sale

Post by eva Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 pm

Months after her parents' garage sale, items that reportedly belonged to Casey Anthony have cropped up for sale on the popular "murderabilla" website, serialkillersink.com.

"Casey Anthony... is here," an ad on the home page of the website says. "Own items from the infamous 'Anthony Garage Sale'."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2014-01-11/news/os-casey-anthony-clothes-for-sale-20140111_1_casey-anthony-caylee-jeans
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Website: We have Casey Anthony jeans for sale Empty Re: Website: We have Casey Anthony jeans for sale

Post by eva Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:46 pm

George & Sindy must be so proud!

Glad the babykiller isn't the one making the profit.

Glad to see her name linked to murder in 2014.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Website: We have Casey Anthony jeans for sale Empty Re: Website: We have Casey Anthony jeans for sale

Post by Julie Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:36 am

yes, and $$$$$indy is kicking herself  ass that she didn't think of selling skanko's pants for $800 each first.

roflao
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:54 pm

I hope Babyslayer is angry with Sindy for selling her pants @ a garage sale..................
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:04 pm

do you think she'd be angrier that $$$indy sold them at a garage sale, or that $$$indy didn't charge $800 a pair?

but i suppose even if $$$indy did charge $800 a pair, she would have pocketed the money herself, just like she pocketed whatever cash was in swampy's wallet the night wee lee brought swampy's purse home.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:51 am

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:54 am

Casey Anthony Update @caseyupdates

'Murderabilia' site removes Casey Anthony items http://on.wesh.com/Lqf736

'Murderabilia' site removes Casey Anthony items

The Jacksonville man who said earlier this week that he felt "no guilt" for selling items once owned by Casey Anthony has now removed them from his "murderabilia" website.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:19 pm

'Murderabilia' site removes Casey Anthony items

Eric Holler doesn't want to be associated with death of Caylee Anthony

By Andrea Dennis
Published  11:46 AM EST Jan 17, 2014

snipped:

On Friday, Holler released a statement about removing the items from the website.

"I have decided to remove the Anthony garage sale items from my website, Serial Killers Ink. No one else was involved in this decision other than myself. I have given it much thought and I do not wish to be associated in any way, shape or form with the death of Caylee Anthony. I apologize to anyone that may have taken offense in the offering of these items."

Read more:
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/murderabilia-site-removes-casey-anthony-items/-/13479888/23979998/-/nob945z/-/index.html#ixzz2qgIC4u00
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:14 am

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:03 pm

I read somewhere that Sindy and Georgette's lawyer contacted the site and said it could be the clothes belonging to Mrs Plesea, but as with all mysterious murderous scamthony stories, they always have a lot more going on behind their curtain than they will let on.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:16 pm

BS I don't think Mrs. plesea wore jeans the same size as KC. I think Sindy thinks they will give them back to her and she can go on Ebay and get a bigger price than she did at the yard sale.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:25 pm

$$$indy sold them for $1.

Laughing

Technically, the murder site owner is still the rightful owner of the junk, and prior to him was that Christina or Christine woman who bought them at the yard sale. $$$indy can't sell them on ebay.  lol! 
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down