Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale

4 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale Empty Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale

Post by Julie Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:23 am

Some people just have no class.......

Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video

Posted on Jul 9, 2013 @ 3:33AM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Casey Anthony‘s parents, Cindy and George, recently held a yard sale at her grandparent’s home in Mount Dora, Fla., unloading tons of Caylee‘s toys and clothes — and only RadarOnline.com has exclusive details, photos and video.

According to Florida resident Christina Werner, she stumbled upon the yard sale on June 28 where she purchased a bunch of Caylee’s items and then went back the next day to pick up more items, videotaping the entire encounter with Cindy and George.

(see video)

snipped:

And even though Christina says George and Cindy were nice, she tells Radar they weren’t necessarily nice to each other, arguing at the yard sale.

“It was very uncomfortable dealing with them,” she says.

“They would get into little arguments throughout the time I was there. Cindy definitely controls everything in that family, for sure!”

snipped:

Christina bought a lot of Casey’s purses and says Cindy became upset with George when he gave her a discount on the items.

“When it came time to buy the items, he did not tell Cindy he had discounted the purses and she was so upset about that,” she said.

“She began yelling at him and said he should have told her. I think the difference may have been a whole ten dollars, but she was upset.”

In the photos obtained exclusively by Radar, Christina bought plenty of children’s items that she claims once belonged to Caylee — among them, toy heart lockets, a children’s travel set with garment bag, a Winnie-the-Pooh backpack, a Tigger bag and a couple of teddy bears.

snipped:

“Again, Cindy got upset with George when he tried to help locate the paintings I wanted and she told him not to. She said they were having another sale and that I could get the paintings then.”

After the surreal experience with Tot-Mom’s parents, Christina says she just can’t believe they were selling off their beloved granddaughter’s belongings.

see full video & pics at link

Read more:
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/casey-anthony-parents-yard-sale-sold-caylee-toys/

Last edited by Julie on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale Empty Re: Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale

Post by Julie Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:25 am

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Cindy & George Anthony Hold Yard Sale, Sell Off Caylee’s Toys — See Them Here!

http://radaronline.com/photos/exclusive-photos-cindy-george-anthony-hold-yard-sale-sell-off-caylees-toys-see-them-here/photo/549186/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale Empty Re: Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale

Post by eva Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:43 pm

This gives me an idea............ I wonder if I could sell off some of Julie's stuff????????
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:43 am

I already tried that eva. The ppl wanted me to pay them to take her stuff. Laughing 
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:01 am

This is from my most recent post from Lillian Glass:

We all saw how Casey Anthony’s parents  lied repeatedly when they appeared in the media before and after the trial. We also saw how they lied on the stand as there were multiple signals of deception observed.

We know how it was most likely Cindy’s  control and short leash as well as her denial over Casey with her multiple problems and  telling her troubled daughter that she would  throw her out of the house, threatening to keep Caylee, that  no doubt lead to one of the most tragic stories of the decade.

As we all know, a jury acquitted their daughter which shocked  everyone including Casey, who most people, according to surveys believe she is responsible for Caylee’s demise. People have blamed the jury, the prosecutors, the arrogance of Jeff Ashton, and even Judge Perry or a combination of all three as to why she is now free. But the fact remains she is  a free woman who even has a cadre of supporters and new attorneys who work for free in exchange for  fame and media attention.

Just when we thought we put this TOXIC family behind us, we just discovered that Mr. and Mrs. Anthony have now decided to once again profit from their granddaughter’s death and sell off her belongings.

While I can’t fault  them of getting rid of Caylee’s belongings , I can blame them for selling them and profitting off of them. They no doubt profitted off of the charity and interviews and licensing personal photos  of Caylee to the media. But this is repulsive in my view.

If they donated her things to a hospital or to a women’s abuse shelter, or to a police department or to needy children, it would give a different message than the one they are giving by selling her things.

What they are saying point blank, is  that since their beloved granddaughter is dead , they are entitled to getting something  out of this ordeal- MONEY.  They feel they deserve it. They want to recoup the money they doled out on Caylee when she was alive. Since there was no insurance money for them and since interviews have dried up, book deals are a thing of the past, and their Caylee Charity is no longer profitable, they decided to do one last thing to capitalize off of this tragedy- make some money off of Caylee’s toys and furniture and clothing.

Unfortunately they will have buyers who want an item  Caylee had  as a remembrance of her  precious life. But these buyers no doubt did not consider the other side of the story- that their money will go into the Anthony’s pockets so they can perhaps take another cruise or buy what they want. If they had considered it, perhaps many of them wouldn’t have purchased Caylee’s items.

Apparently Lee and his now wife Mallory had a baby boy in April. They may decide to have another child in the future and that child may be a girl.  Some would  feel comforted to pass her lovely toy and belongings on to another member of the family. On the other hand Lee and Mallory may feel it is too painful a reminder  for them.

Like it or not, a now free Casey, could spawn another child and that child could be a girl. Maybe she could have used Caylee’s  items for her new child (God forbid). Her parent’s could have placed Caylee’s things in storage for the daughter for whom they  liied  and committed perjury. Then it would be up to Casey to keep them or destroy them just like she may have done with Caylee.

In my view George and Cindy have shown their toxicity once again. What would be a positive and redeeming gesture on their part would be if they gave the money they earned over to Texas Equisearch who spent so much money and effort trying to find little Caylee when all along they knew she was dead. But I doubt that will ever happen. They are too selfish, self consumed as most of us have seen to do something that noble in my view.

May Caylee RIP .
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 am

awe

Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale

Local 6 sits down with Lake County mother about seeing George, Cindy Anthony at moving sale

Author: Sheli Muniz, Reporter, smuniz@wkmg.com

Published On: Jul 16 2013 11:37:04 PM EDT

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

MOUNT DORA, Fla. -
A Lake County mother who videotaped at a yard sale Casey Anthony's parents were holding may be facing a lawsuit.

Read more:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthonys-parents-may-sue-woman-who-videotaped-their-garage-sale/-/1637132/21005098/-/xu4xmj/-/index.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Woman claims Cindy Anthony assaulted her

Woman who videotaped Anthony’s garage sale files police report

UPDATED 3:13 PM EDT Jul 26, 2013

snipped:

Werner said she drove by the Mount Dora home again on Thursday when the Anthonys were having another sale.

According to a police report, Werner stopped her car and said “something to the effect of ‘I can’t believe you are selling Caylee’s belongings.’”

Werner claims Cindy Anthony approached her vehicle and “made contact with her arm,” causing minor scratches.

She says she sped off and heard Cindy Anthony yell an expletive at her. Werner said she recorded the incident, but deputies were not able to play the recording.

A responding deputy was unable to any injuries on Werner’s arm, the report said.

Cindy Anthony, George Anthony and a neighbor of the Anthonys all provided statements telling deputies that Cindy Anthony did not touch Werner. The Anthonys attorney calls the claim “bogus.”

Read more:
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/woman-claims-cindy-anthony-assaulted-her/-/13479888/21182002/-/k2kiyh/-/index.html

Read police report:
http://www.wesh.com/blob/view/-/21182190/data/1/-/1qb1x1z/-/Christina-Werner-s-police-report.pdf
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Anyone that know's me know's I cannot stand the Anthony's but that "victim" was out trolling for trouble with the Anthony's. She's a kook if you ask me, lol.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Posted: 3:11 p.m. Friday, July 26, 2013

Woman claims Casey Anthony’s mother hit her

Channel 9 has learned a woman wants to press charges claiming Casey Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, roughed her up outside a home on Palmetto Drive in Mount Dora.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/woman-claims-casey-anthonys-mother-hit-her/nY5GM/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:30 pm

One Wonders wrote:Anyone that know's me know's I cannot stand the Anthony's but that "victim" was out trolling for trouble with the Anthony's. She's a kook if you ask me, lol.

She's only doing what the rest of us wish we were there to do. Are we kooks? Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale 80578 Casey Anthony's parents may sue woman who videotaped their garage sale 121648 Wait. Don't answer that! lol!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:47 pm

More video of Granny Pitbull charging over to the car.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/video.html?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/cindy-anthony-accused-0726.f4v
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:18 am

Sindy seems to be putting on a little weight since she doesn't have to feed Caylee now. Did she ever go back to work? I won't ask about GA, since he didn't work too much before hand.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down