Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit

3 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit Empty Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit

Post by One Wonders Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am

Deposition - 107 Pages
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?pli=1

Notice - 2 Pages
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMlhXbzNuS2lzeEk/edit?pli=1
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit Empty Re: Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit

Post by Weeziethm Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:00 pm

I've been fairly successful in ignoring CA all this time, but I did read the entire 107 page deposition that One Wonders posted here.  What a b*tch.  Same cold psychopath as always...gets me all riled up all over again.  

Q:  Why did you say Caylee was with Zenaida from Sawgrass when that was not true?
A:  It was my personal choice.

F*ck you CA.  I wish you to a place Valhall asked us never to wish on anyone.  

Peace little Caylee.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit Empty Re: Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit

Post by One Wonders Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Sorry Weeziethm.
Just know that she will NEVER change no matter what's before her.
Caylee meant nothing to her and never will mean anything to her.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit Empty BIGGEST casey-loving internet troll

Post by Julie Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Anybody else see the BIGGEST casey-loving troll on the internet?

my gosh! the guy doesn't know when to stop! he craps on the caylee daily thread daily.

he's a pain in the  ass 

google casey's name and then lon spector or casey's name and then missattemps. they're both the same poster.

he also has posted at the caseyisinnocent site, and all the other ones you'll see on google.

if he shows up here, i will take great pleasure in doing to him here what should be done over there.

Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit 86558  Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit 755905  Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit 394799  Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit 542432  Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit 755905  Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit 86558  Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit 394799  Casey Anthony Deposistion For ZG Suit 542432 

nobozo that means you lon/missattemps.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down