Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Stream for Closing Arguments Sentencing Phase of Jonathan Richardson for the Murder of 4 Year Old Teghan Skiba

2 posters

Go down

Live Stream for Closing Arguments Sentencing Phase of Jonathan Richardson for the Murder of 4 Year Old Teghan Skiba Empty Live Stream for Closing Arguments Sentencing Phase of Jonathan Richardson for the Murder of 4 Year Old Teghan Skiba

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:05 am

http://www.wral.com/news/video/13536133/

Closing Arguments already under way in the sentencing of Jonathan Richardson.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Live Stream for Closing Arguments Sentencing Phase of Jonathan Richardson for the Murder of 4 Year Old Teghan Skiba Empty Re: Live Stream for Closing Arguments Sentencing Phase of Jonathan Richardson for the Murder of 4 Year Old Teghan Skiba

Post by eva Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Hey angiefly thx for posting that link. I haven't followed the Teghan case AT ALL, but I just now clicked on your link and watched closing arguments. That was very moving. Thx for posting that link!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Live Stream for Closing Arguments Sentencing Phase of Jonathan Richardson for the Murder of 4 Year Old Teghan Skiba Empty Re: Live Stream for Closing Arguments Sentencing Phase of Jonathan Richardson for the Murder of 4 Year Old Teghan Skiba

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

You are very welcome Eva. Such a sad and horrific case.

Here is the link to the verdict for the sentencing of JR

https://youtu.be/Nsc_NcNtS4U
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down