Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Analyst gives a report that Caylee was buried alive in a shallow grave

2 posters

Go down

Analyst gives a report that Caylee was buried alive in a shallow grave Empty Analyst gives a report that Caylee was buried alive in a shallow grave

Post by eva Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 pm

That Caylee drowned in dirt.

Remember the cadaver dogs that hit in the backyard.

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/casey-anthony-murder-buried-child-alive/
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Analyst gives a report that Caylee was buried alive in a shallow grave Empty Re: Analyst gives a report that Caylee was buried alive in a shallow grave

Post by eva Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:24 pm

granted it IS out of the national enquirer, however, sometimes they are the first one with a true story...
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Analyst gives a report that Caylee was buried alive in a shallow grave Empty Re: Analyst gives a report that Caylee was buried alive in a shallow grave

Post by eva Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:28 pm

and let's not forget, casey searched for foolproof suffocation on June 16, 2008 at 2:51 pm.  She partied at Tony's for the next 31 days until Cindy hauled her back home and she had to confess Caylee had been kidnapped by ZFG.  July 16, 2008 one hour before she was arrested, I believe casey deleted her search for fool proof suffocation.

Interestingly she misspelled "suffication" the identical incorrect way in her journal.  

Thankfully Marcia Clark has the details that would send casey to DR...

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:59 pm

eva wrote:That Caylee drowned in dirt.

Remember the cadaver dogs that  hit in the backyard.

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/casey-anthony-murder-buried-child-alive/
YES!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down