Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive details in Haleigh Cummings investigation revealed 9-11

2 posters

Go down

Exclusive details in Haleigh Cummings investigation revealed 9-11 Empty Exclusive details in Haleigh Cummings investigation revealed 9-11

Post by FystyAngel Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:47 am

Exclusive details in Haleigh Cummings investigation revealed 9-11 Story11
Misty's sister-in-law speaks exclusively with Action News

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Misty Cummings is thought to be the last person to Haleigh Cummings alive. Her sister-in-law was in town the night Haleigh disappeared and she has become one of the most recent people questioned in Haleigh’s disappearance.

“I don’t know anything that happened to Haleigh, and I wish to God I did…I wish that I knew where Haleigh was, and I wish I could find her and bring our baby girl home. Cause, she’s 6 years old and she does not to be out in the world without us,” said Chelsea Croslin.

Chelsea spoke with Action News over the phone from her Massachusetts home. This is the first time she’s talked to any news outlet after Putnam County investigators flew more than a thousand miles to interview her and her husband this past weekend.

“We’ve now been thrown into the spotlight of this, we’re known as the Cape Cod couple. I mean, just to give us a name, this is nothing I ever in my life expected to have to go through. It’s obviously not Haleigh's fault I’m going through this, but I just don’t understand why I got thrown into this so hard,” said Croslin.

Chelsea says the chief Putnam County investigator in the Haleigh Cummings disappearance was accompanied by another Putnam County Sheriff’s Officer, as well as two Massachusetts State Troopers this past weekend. They showed up to her home around 9 a.m. and asked her to come with them for questioning.

“I was down there probably from about 9 o’clock to noon and you know, they just wanted to go over the phone lines…they wanted to go over time lines, and try to fill in gaps of what happened that night and who Misty talked to. And try and guess get down to the end of this,” said Croslin.

Chelsea says ever since this investigation began, her family has been struggling to stick together.

“If I was sitting on the outside and looking in on this family, I’d see the 17 year old girlfriend and just the way everything’s happened, maybe I would go more towards the Croslin family. But, you know, I know everybody in our family and every single one of us loves children. We all love each other's children and none of us would hurt them and I think they’ve geared the investigation toward the Croslins from day one,” said Chelsea.

“We tried starting our lives over here. We moved up here so my girls could get a good education. We could get a good home and be around our family, and when all of this got over with in Florida we could be together and just continue on with our lives and let our kids grow up and have normal lives. And now, they’re making us out to be something we’re not,” Chelsea said.

Chelsea Croslin also spoke to us awhile about why she believes Misty has nothing to do with Haleigh’s disappearance.

“Until something’s proven, we’re not going to believe it. Because we believe Misty. We know how good and great she is with our kids and she has 6 of her own nieces and nephews. She is one of the best people with children out there,” said Chelsea.

“She’s like my little sister…I’m not trying to say she’s not a smart person, but you know, Misty dropped out of school in the 6th grade. She doesn’t have that much book smarts to be able to fool the FBI and FDLE and every other person that came there and interrogated her for hours and hours and hours and Lie detected her over and over and over…I don’t think Misty, she could do it…she’s got a good heart, a good kid, and she loves children. I would trust Misty with my kids, before a lot of other people in this world,” Croslin said.

“You can see it in her eyes, all she is, is a hurt little girl. She’s gone through a lot in her life and she’s going through a lot now and it’s tearing her apart, it’s really what it’s doing,” said Chelsea.

Chelsea Croslin and her husband Tim say they moved from Florida to get away from the investigation and give detectives the space they needed to get the job done. They both say they will continue to cooperate with investigators and answer any questions they may have.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Exclusive-details-in-Haleigh-Cummings/t7FwOMRB-0-7tFdVaIzcvg.cspx
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Exclusive details in Haleigh Cummings investigation revealed 9-11 Empty Re: Exclusive details in Haleigh Cummings investigation revealed 9-11

Post by Justice4all Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:10 am

It sounds like Chelsea is drinking the Misty Kool-Aid. I don't see how a druggie who parties and sleeps around could be "one of the best people with children out there." I feel bad for Chelsea if she believes Misty and would trust Misty with her kids. Misty needs to tell the truth already.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down