Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The State Says They Want GA's Grand Jury Testimony

3 posters

Go down

The State Says They Want GA's Grand Jury Testimony Empty Re: The State Says They Want GA's Grand Jury Testimony

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:59 pm

I think the truth and any of the Anthonys are strangers. I'm not sure how "certain limited circumstances" is defined, but the state asked for George Anthony's grand jury testimony to be unsealed because they feel it contradicts his sworn testimony at one of the depositions.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-motion-news-092109,0,6082282.story
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

The State Says They Want GA's Grand Jury Testimony Empty Re: The State Says They Want GA's Grand Jury Testimony

Post by FystyAngel Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Motion: Casey Anthony's dad may have given conflicting statements
Casey Anthony's dad could have contradicted himself during grand jury testimony and a later sworn interview

FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:07 pm

I really feel sorry for G&CA. The world is against them, they are making fools of themseleves every time they get on camera (and off for that matter). What are they thinking? That "they" are above the law? That they can lie and munipulate people and get away with it? Their number is going to be up soon, and I cant wait.

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down