Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop

3 posters

Go down

Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop Empty Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop

Post by mimi4all Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:46 pm

I don't know what's even credible anymore to post about this case, but here's the latest from Art Harris:

After almost a week on the road, and on the rocks with husband Ronald Cummings, she’s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack home in Satsuma. That’s right, Misty Cummings, the 17 year old babysitter turned stepmother who last saw Haleigh Cummings alive, is now said to be staying with mother in law Teresa Neves. And where is devoted husband Ronald Cummings in this picture?

Having returned from a mystery road trip that included a visit to Universal Studios in Orlando, Misty was spotted at the amusement park with a Haleigh pendant around her neck, playing tourist, then took off when the press blasted her hereabouts.
If family is now spinning they spoke on the phone every day, well, let’s just just say it was hardly happy talk, according to my sources close to the relationship. And how come Ronald didn’t pick up her call one day, but texted her back that he was too busy to talk and would call later. Unsure if he ever did. And if all was perfect in Satsuma, what happened to the romantic beach rendezvous that never happened?
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/01/nancy-grace-misty-cummings-back-in-satsuma-tips-flop/#more-3157
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop Empty Re: Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop

Post by Justice4all Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 pm

It is hard to know what's true anymore. How can we get answers in this case when the media is not even clear on whether Misty and Ronald had a fight or not?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop Empty Re: Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop

Post by mimi4all Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Again, J4A, pass the Bacardi, lol!
My head's already spinning from all the conflicting stories. Might as well break out the grey goose. Speaking of such, where's my daughter MsNad? Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop 322372
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:32 pm

I cannot understand WHY Theresa Neves, Ron's mom is defending Misty. Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop 5368 Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop 858297 How can you defend the last person seen with your grandchild before they disappeared? Especially with all the evidence we have that Misty is lying. Mad Evil or Very Mad Is everyone in that family brain dead? Rolling Eyes Misty Cummings Back in Satsuma; Tips Flop 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm

I've wondered the same thing, Booklover.
Could it be that TN defends Misty because she's REALLY defending her son???? affraid
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down