Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery Released 11-6-09

+6
Julie
Estee
Dis
Piper
Tracey6434
Snaz
10 posters

Go down

Discovery Released 11-6-09 Empty Discovery Released 11-6-09

Post by Snaz Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 am

More Casey Anthony documents expected Friday

By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel
November 5, 2009

More documents are expected to be released Friday in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter last year.

Several hundred pages will be released by the State Attorney's Office in response to a public record request. Anthony's defense team has already received the paperwork.

It's unclear what information will be in the documents. So far, more than 10,000 pages of documents have been made public.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family's east Orange County home. Authorities ruled her death a homicide but could not determine how she died.

The state is seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who remains in the Orange County Jail.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20091105,0,737078.story

Last edited by Snaz on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Discovery Released 11-6-09 Empty Re: Discovery Released 11-6-09

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Great, just great. I just received my book and now new discovery. I will be a very busy reader tomorrow.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:25 pm

More Casey Anthony Documents Coming

Thursday, November 05, 2009 12:45:38 PM

ORLANDO -- More documents could be coming Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the Florida state Attorney’s Office is expected to release several hundred more pages in response to a public record request.

It was not immediately known what the latest addition to the more than 10,000 pages made public will reveal about the case of Anthony, 23, who is charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey’s defense team has reportedly received the paperwork.

The new documents are coming just days after it a book based on the case hit store shelves across the country.

The book, titled “Mommy’s Little Girl,” was based solely on previous court documents, police interviews and recorded conversations.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/5/more_casey_anthony_documents_coming.html?cmpid=twitter
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:35 pm

I am anxious to see new discovery released. I have just finished watching/listening to all of Annie Downing's interviews, LE and for the ZFG case. I had always thought there would be some big time damning evidence from her. It just shows again, another friend realizing, at the last moment, what a liar and thief Casey is.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:58 am

Hi Piper! I got a bad vibe from Annie...I think she was holding something back...also, she sounded a lot like Casey in the way she talked...could be that Casey had liked the way Annie talked and copied her?...and to think that she was with Casey after she bonded out and didn't want to "know" anything concerning a missing 2 year old just reaks of dishonesty...maybe she is involved in something that she doesn't want to be known...that makes it even worse that she would protect herself rather than find out whatever she could to find that baby...most people in that situation would get wired just to help...I would like to think so anyway...poor Caylee...let down by so many who should have put her first... Sad
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:01 am

I will be posting the 2,100 pages of new discovery as soon as it is released this morning.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 am

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/15084977/Forensic-Entymology-Report

I know everyone (ME) has been waiting for this report. I found this from Muzikman over at WS. He is so amazing getting discovery.
Thought you'd like to see it before it comes out on the national media.

For reading until the rest comes out!

Last edited by Tracey6434 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced some poor wording on my part)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:00 am

More Info Released In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Friday, November 6, 2009
UPDATED: 10:52 am EST November 6, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Images and hundreds of pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case were released on Friday.

DOCUMENTS: I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII

(These documents and images can be accessed at the link provided below.)

The state attorney's office released the new documents, which have already been seen by Anthony's defense team, as part of the discovery process.

Local 6 reporters are going over the documents and will provide a full report on Local 6 News at noon.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty, saying that Caylee was kidnapped by a baby sitter.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21538827/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:19 am

2,100 Pages Of Documents Released In Casey Case

Posted: 9:21 am EST November 6, 2009Updated: 11:10 am EST November 6, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Over 2,000 pages of documents were released Friday morning in the case against Casey Anthony.

SLIDESHOW: Evidence Images From Documents

DOCUMENTS RELEASED 11/06/09
»Forensic Entomology Lab Exam Report
»Investigators Take Casey Tattoo Photos
»1,765 Pages Of FBI Exams, Documents BIG file
»Henkel Tape Product Specs, Supplier List

(Documents and images can be accessed through the link provided below.)

WFTV.com is going through all the documents and will be posting them as quickly as possible.

Most the documents are detailed reports of FBI examinations of evidence. There are also some photos of evidence among the documents (see them).

Additionally, there is the entomology report on Caylee Anthony's remains that details bugs identified inside the trash bag found inside the trunk of Casey's car and what they tell about decomposition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21539718/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Casey Anthony case: syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform
FBI lab tests detected the dangerous chemical in evidence from the area where Caylee Marie's remains were found.

By Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Rene Stutzman and Anika Myers Palm, SENTINEL STAFF WRITERS

November 6, 2009

FBI lab technicians detected traces of chloroform inside a sports drink and plastic syringe recovered near the scene where the remains of Caylee Marie were found in 2008.

Those details and others are included in the more than 2,100 pages of documents released today by the State Attorney's Office in the criminal case against Casey Anthony -- the 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter last year.

The report from the FBI's lab shows the Cool Blue-flavored Gatorade drink contained an "unknown liquid." The bottle also contained a plastic bag labeled "Disposable Syringe Kit" with a plastic syringe inside of the bag.

A report generated in June and labeled "Summary of results" by Dr. Michael Rickenbach of the FBI indicates chemical tests show the syringe contained chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water.

Chloroform has been depicted in movies and on television when a person uses a rag soaked in the liquid to cover the mouth and nose of another, making the victim lose consciousness. A person can die if too much of the chemical is inhaled. Chloroform also is the byproduct of contact between chorine used in swimming pools and skin, sweat or urine. Commercially, it is used in refrigeration.

Testosterone is a natural occuring hormone in men and women. Levels decline gradually with age and the hormone can be prescribed as a controlled steroid to prevent or reduce osteoporosis, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and other diseases and disorders.

Investigative reports released last year show that someone at the Anthony home used the family computer to search the Internet for directions on how to make chloroform and 'neck-breaking.' Investigators also found traces of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car, earlier reports show.

The FBI reports released today also show a doll recovered from Casey Anthony's white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT had "faint yellowish stains" on the front and back of its white clothing. The June lab tests showed slight traces of chloroform residue on the doll, according to Rickenbach.

But a later test in July indicated no chloroform on the doll. Other reports show the yellow stains may have been urine.

The documents show photographs of the doll, Gatorade bottle and syringe found at the scene.

Also included in the latest reports are communications between FBI lab technicians and sheriff's office investigators.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Caylee Marie, whose remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family's east Orange County home.

Authorities ruled her death a homicide but could not determine how she died.

The state is seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who remains in the Orange County Jail.

So far, more than 10,000 pages of documents have been made public.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:11 pm

I tried to access part VI and it didn't work...I went to another site and they're saying there were traces of chloroform in the syringe found at the dump site....I'm sick....so sick...I can't believe how cold that murdering bitch is. I have never been for the death penalty but I hope Casey is sentenced to death...soon.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:21 pm

OMG, Dis! I'm sick too after reading these reports. The entymology report was just the hardest thing I have ever read.

Do you have a link to the place you read the syringe report? I couldn't open a couple of the docs on the OS one either.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Tracey...www.wftv.com is a good sourse for info...I just double dog dare the Crazy's parents and Bozo to dispute these reports....This will give them something to chew on...Now Bozo is really going to have a problem trying to defend Crazy....Everytime we get new info there are more nails to add to Crazy's conviction...With the visuals imagined from the evidence, it is extremely difficult for me to doubt the prosecution's case...Knowing what I do, from all the evidence I've seen, there is NO WAY that I could come up with a "not guilty" verdict...Justice for precious Caylee is getting closer and closer...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi Estee! Hi Tracey! I couldn't access part 6 from anywhere but there is a report on it at WFTV as Estee said....just sickening....she's toast....not that I didn't think she already was but now I am more than confident that Justice will be served.....so sad Sad
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Here's Marinade Dave's links to doc dump.

Read top section re: chloroform traces in syringe & bottle. (I just saw a post mentioning chloroform on Caylee's doll!!!!)

He also has Part 1 through 34 under the pictures.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/new-material-released-today/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 pm

The cold calloused Casey is probably stuffing her fat face with junk food as she hears of the chloroform details. She will never tell, and regards ever horrible new fact released as a score another "gotcha mom" for Cindy.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Thanks Dis, Estee, & Julie,

I am just disgusted by the chloroform thing. I am a little confused about it too. So, they found it on the doll in June but tested again in July and it was not there and was urine????? Or is it possible it was both and the chloroform had just evaporated and wasn't detectable again in July after testing? I am going to look for an actual document about this. Hopefully, I will understand it better.
Even though we all knew chloroform was used in some way, to hear of the way it was possibly introduced makes me mad as hell and oh, so, so, very sad.

I don't even have the words after seeing what we've seen today. Just when you think it can't get any worse for that sweet, sweet baby, IT DOES! Crying or Very sad
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Tracey-I'm looking around for the chloroform on the doll part now. I'll let you know if I find it.

What gets me, is I thought it was horrible before assuming Casey used chloroform as an inhalent on Caylee, but knowing now it was in the syringe, does this mean she injected her?? What a monster if that is true!! Does anyone know for sure if this is correct???

I'm trying to get alot of house chores done at the same time, so I'm not 100% into all of these docs yet, so bear with me if I'm behind or mis-stating things.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Tracey-this sounds like what you just said:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Wow! Looks like I have a lot of homework to do to catch up with youze guys! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Anyone who can't open some of the 34 OS links, try this website... they have all 34 parts also, and as far as I know, they all work.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/5/more_casey_anthony_documents_coming.html?refresh=1
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Julie Today at 3:01 pm
Tracey-I'm looking around for the chloroform on the doll part now. I'll let you know if I find it.

What gets me, is I thought it was horrible before assuming Casey used chloroform as an inhalent on Caylee, but knowing now it was in the syringe, does this mean she injected her?? What a monster if that is true!! Does anyone know for sure if this is correct???

I'm trying to get alot of house chores done at the same time, so I'm not 100% into all of these docs yet, so bear with me if I'm behind or mis-stating things.

If I understood what I read, they found traces of chloroform on Caylee's Mama doll, but a second test showed no traces.... there were, however, slight yellow stains on the white portion of the doll.... haven't read yet what those might be... maybe urine.

Last edited by Snaz on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Snaz-I just found that too, this is from my 2:04 Orlando Sentinel link.

The FBI reports released today also show a doll recovered from Casey Anthony's white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT had "faint yellowish stains" on the front and back of its white clothing. The June lab tests showed slight traces of chloroform residue on the doll, according to Rickenbach.

But a later test in July indicated no chloroform on the doll. Other reports show the yellow stains may have been urine.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Crying or Very sad My little 2-year-old grandddaughter has a doll that she carries with her where ever she goes. Crying or Very sad kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 pm

The picture of her little doll alone makes me want to cry. Guess what George and Cindy.....you called it right the first time.....there was a DEAD body in your daughter's damn car! Now, here comes the proof.....little tiny bugs... maggots, blow flies and coffin flies. Cindy, maybe you should do a real Google search: Megaselia scalaris, Diptera and Phoridae and see what you find. Mad
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 pm

I have a gut feeling that this just may be the smoking gun that will convince the jury to give her the DP...and I'll bet that even if the verdict is appealed it will not be overturned...I hope I outlive Crazy to see if I'm right...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:57 pm

I wish I could flip the switch!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad not fair
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 pm

One of the other items I'm curious about now is the pregnancy test that was found at the scene. Anyone know how long urine will stay on one of those sticks?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Megaselia scalaris are important in the study of forensic entomology because evidence derived from the lifecycle and behavior of these flies is useful in both medicocriminal and abuse/neglect cases and is admissible in court.

Megaselia scalaris are small in size; this allows them to locate carrion buried within the ground and to locate bodies concealed in coffins. They can travel 0.5 m in a four day period. They lay their eggs on carrion to provide food for the hatched larvae.

Often, Megaselia scalaris may be the only forensic entomological evidence available if the carrion is obstructed or concealed in a place that is hard for other insects to reach. Larger flies are not always able to reach the carrion. Calculations involving "M. scalaris" can result in an insect colonization time that can be used for a postmortem interval, which may help establish an estimated time of death. M. scalaris are classified in a secondary forensic role because they prefer older decaying carrion.

They've proved this was evident in the trunk of the car and below Caylee's body in the dirt......I also read where these things have the ability to float...so they won't drown.
NO WAY OUT!! I feel this is the smoking gun (among a few other things)..........no wonder the DP was brought back to the table. This is real science, not "junk science" as the defense wants to claim. Their claim on junk science, as in choloroform, has been tossed out the window as well.... Discovery Released 11-6-09 86558
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Page 63...confiscated from Suburban Dr......

1 Sears credit card in the name of Timothy Monforte.....

It doesn't have a lab label code on it... but it's on the list. I have no idea who he is or what the signficance is.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Piper wrote:Page 63...confiscated from Suburban Dr......

1 Sears credit card in the name of Timothy Monforte.....

It doesn't have a lab label code on it... but it's on the list. I have no idea who he is or what the signficance is.

Piper, Timothy Monforte is another innocent bystander in this saga.... I believe his wallet was found in the woods where Caylee's remains were found. TM said it was an old wallet... had been in the drawer of a desk in the garage. It was one of the only things left after a fire that totaled their house.... the wallet was apparently missing from that desk when they went to try to salvage what they could. (Hope I got all those little details correct...LOL)

You can read his interview with LE (it's very short):

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5057337/Casey-Anthony-Timothy-Monforte-Interview-Released-03-20-09
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Timothy Monforte was interviewed, his wallet and other belongings were found in the area. Apparently, he lost these items due to a fire and after LE interviewed him, they had no further interest in him.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5057337/Casey-Anthony-Timothy-Monforte-Interview-Released-03-20-09
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:51 pm

LOL...Snaz!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:15 am

Can anyone find Casey's jailhouse tattoo photo? Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368 I saw it on the Nancy Grace Show tonight. Her back is really covered with some kind of skin problem. I think there's a possibility Casey might have been taking steroids at one time. One of the side effects of steroid use is skin problems, especially in the area of the back. Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368 Shocked affraid
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:32 am

Booklover wrote:Can anyone find Casey's jailhouse tattoo photo? Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368 I saw it on the Nancy Grace Show tonight. Her back is really covered with some kind of skin problem. I think there's a possibility Casey might have been taking steroids at one time. One of the side effects of steroid use is skin problems, especially in the area of the back. Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368 Shocked affraid

I think this is what you are looking for:

Discovery Released 11-6-09 2iu9kht

There are more pics in the tattoo thread:

http://www.realitychatter.com/caylee-anthony-f14/kc-s-tattoo-released-10-09-09-t1017.htm
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:56 am

Snaz wrote:
Booklover wrote:Can anyone find Casey's jailhouse tattoo photo? Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368 I saw it on the Nancy Grace Show tonight. Her back is really covered with some kind of skin problem. I think there's a possibility Casey might have been taking steroids at one time. One of the side effects of steroid use is skin problems, especially in the area of the back. Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368 Shocked affraid

http://www.realitychatter.com/caylee-anthony-f14/kc-s-tattoo-released-10-09-09-t1017.htm
Hi, Snaz! hug Thanks. That's exactly what I was talking about. They showed close ups on Nancy Grace. What in the world is going on with Casey's back? Shocked affraid I really wonder if she was taking steroids? Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368 Wrestlers taking steroids have backs that look just like Casey's in that photo. Shocked affraid
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:24 am

with all these recent docs released..........

i wish i would have paid more attention in biology and chemistry classes... study
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:33 am

Thank goodness for the Summary pages!

Snaz - we're gonna have to change your nickname to Quick Draw McGraw.....the way you whip those pictures out in seconds!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:37 am

Booklover wrote:
Snaz wrote:

Hi, Snaz! hug Thanks. That's exactly what I was talking about. They showed close ups on Nancy Grace. What in the world is going on with Casey's back? Shocked affraid I really wonder if she was taking steroids? Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368 Wrestlers taking steroids have backs that look just like Casey's in that photo. Shocked affraid

Hmmm....Booklover. Interesting thought here. I don't know if this was ever mentioned in the discovery. But in Diane Fanning's book, KC mentioned to her friend Ryan (I think it was Ryan) that she was going to start working towards being a personal trainer. She made a comment that she was doing some things right now, working towards that goal. Could it be she was using steroids to buff up? I don't know. It just made a light go off in my head as a possibility. I mean, in this case, ANYTHING, is possible. And NOTHING, would shock me, at this point.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 am

My thoughts on Casey stating she was going to become a personal trainer......just another phantom career of hers, trying to impress someone, another lie. But then again, ANYTHING is possible in this case Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Piper wrote:My thoughts on Casey stating she was going to become a personal trainer......just another phantom career of hers, trying to impress someone, another lie. But then again, ANYTHING is possible in this case Discovery Released 11-6-09 5368

Piper,

I actually tend to agree with you on this one. I don't think KC would have done anything that required real effort, such as working towards a legitimate goal, like a personal trainer would require.

However, when I heard about the testosterone, and my having literally just read that a day ago, it popped out to me. Also, I have heard that people who have certain personality disorders, do sometimes get an idea in their head and go all gung ho on it for a little bit and then let it drop as they lose interest and move on to their next big, grandiose idea and then letting that one go, and so on and so on. I could totally see KC doing this as well as her habitual lying.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:23 pm

If you'd like to discuss details about specific discovery, please use the current thread, bump an old thread or start a new thread on the appropriate topic. Let's use this thread for just general comments. That way, all the comments on one topic are kept together and will make it easier to find later....

Thanks everyone!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down