Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Discovery Released 12-9-2009

+5
Justice4all
Dis
Estee
randilynn
Tracey6434
9 posters

Go down

New Discovery Released 12-9-2009 Empty New Discovery Released 12-9-2009

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:08 pm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091209,0,5067054.story

State Attorney's Office releases 40 pages of evidence
The State Attorney's Office will release discovery in the Casey Anthony case this afternoon

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
2:02 p.m. EST, December 9, 2009

The State Attorney's Office released more documents in the Casey Anthony case this afternoon.

The state released 40 pages this afternoon, adding to the more than 13,000 pages that have already been made public, a spokeswoman for the State Attorney's Office said. The evidence is being made public in response to a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

Casey Anthony, 23, is awaiting trial on a first-degree murder charge in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The toddler was missing for 31 days before Casey Anthony called police. The girl's scattered remains were later found in a wooded area less than a mile from the family's east Orange County home on Dec. 11, 2008.

Included among the documents is a series of black and white copies of pictures of Casey Anthony and Caylee Anthony, who is wearing a T-shirt that reads "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages." Fragments of a child size T-shirt with the same words were found in the area where Caylee's remains were located.

Also included is a letter to the State Attorney's Office that details information about water depths in the area where Caylee's remains were found.

Casey Anthony told Orange County Sheriff's Office a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter. Deputies determined that person does not exist.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-pdfs,0,7765950.gallery
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

New Discovery Released 12-9-2009 Empty Re: New Discovery Released 12-9-2009

Post by randilynn Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:10 pm

thanks tracey... praise

i hadnt even heard they were releasing anything today!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Your welcome, Randilynn. Unfortunately, after looking at the documents, it looks like nothing of any great significance. There are some pics of Caylee in the Big Trouble shirt. Not much in terms of "evidence". Sad
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 pm

As they would say in Uniontown, Pa. "yins are the greatest!" New Discovery Released 12-9-2009 541830
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Thanks Tracey! I just read on the sentinal that there were no fingerprints on the items found in the garbage bag retrieved from the trunk ie:soda cans and air freshener sheets. I would think there would be prints on a soda can. I can't believe Casey would clean everything!!!

Also, it states the garbage bag was retrieved from the trunk by LE. Are there two bags of garbage? I am sure it is a mis-statement, but I want to make sure. This question is for anyone who can answer! TIA
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Thanks for posting this Tracey. It looks like one of the main things they were trying to do in this set of documents is establish that the area where Caylee was eventually found had heavy vegetation and was under water most of the time she was missing.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 pm

If I am reading the water report correctly, J4A, I think it correlates really well with exactly what has been stated by RK and others who believe that Caylee WAS in fact, in the woods and UNDER water.
I think the prosecution has done well by having this report. But maybe someone can explain its actual meaning a little better.
It is just absolutely unbelievable to me that anyone can say Caylee was NOT there. I don't know how anyone could say anything was NOT there. Those woods are so thick and full of overgrowth of just everything, I think you could miss a lot in there. I think one could have even missed something much larger in there too. It just doesn't seem unlikely to me at all, the bag was missed! It's unfortunate that she wasn't found. However, just because searchers didn't see anything, IMO, doesn't mean she wasn't there.
I also believe KC more than likely picked a spot that was especially overgrown, swampy wet and looked like a good hiding spot.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Water Depth Reports Released In Case Against Casey

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:42:06 PM

Among the items released is a water depth report from the location where the body of Caylee Anthony was discovered.

Also released were some photos of Caylee and Casey Anthony playing the guitar.

A third document is wage information for the time that Casey Anthony worked at Event Imaging Solutions, Inc.

This adds to the over 10,000 pages already made public.

Casey Anthony, 23, is awaiting trial on a first-degree murder charge in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The toddler was missing for 31 days before Casey Anthony reported it to authorities.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/9/new_photos_water_depth_reports_released_in_case_against_casey.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm

New Photos Among Casey Evidence Released
Wage Reports, Finger Print Tests Also Included In Documents

POSTED: 2:16 pm EST December 9, 2009
UPDATED: 4:34 pm EST December 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors released more documents and new photos on Wednesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

The documents are the latest in thousands of pages of documents released since Anthony was charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The documents include several photos of Anthony and Caylee, including one showing the toddler wearing a shirt with the phrase "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages." Fragments of child's T-shirt with the same slogan was found with Caylee's remains in December 2008.

A report on water depths in the area where Caylee's remains were found was also included.

Also amid the documents is a television script discussing a jail phone call from Anthony to her brother, Lee, regarding Zenaida Gonzalez, who is the nanny Anthony maintains kidnapped Caylee.

Another document is wage information for the time that Anthony worked at Event Imaging Solutions, a photography vendor with Universal Studios. A finger print report on a bag of evidence from Anthony's car was also included in that file. It showed no finger prints were found.

Finally, a suspicious incident report is included that says two women reported separately hearing a child or young woman call for help on the morning of Oct. 9, 2008 from a wooded area near their East Orange County homes. The report says officers asked several people if they had heard the noise and that no one had. The noise was eventually attributed to a high-performance autistic child yelling outside of Hidden Oaks Elementary School on Suburban Drive.

Anthony is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial in 2010. Prosecutors have said they will seek the death penalty.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21909285/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 pm

OH my gosh! I am so behind on this case. The hearing is Fri, yes? kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 pm

New Casey Photos, Docs Released
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Wednesday, December 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:04 pm EST December 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New documents have been released by the state attorney's office as part of the discovery process in the murder case against Casey Anthony.

The first set of documents includes a report from Dr. James W. Jawitz regarding an investigation into the water depth in the wooded area where the body of Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee Anthony, was found. The documents also include pictures of the site where the toddler's body was found.

In the report, the University of Florida scientist said, "for most of the entire period from June 16, 2008 to December 11, 2008, (the area) was not inundated."

The man who found Caylee's body on Dec. 11, meter reader Roy Kronk, told investigators he could not reach the area when he initially saw something suspicious in August because it was submerged in water.

In October of the same year, nearby residents reported hearing a child scream "help" in the area near where Caylee's body was later found. The screams were later determined to have come from an autistic child at an elementary school, but police did not go into the woods that October morning because, according to the report, "the ground is very wet and covered in deep water in some areas."

Newly released images show Anthony with Caylee while Caylee is wearing a shirt that says, "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages."

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, told prosecutors she did not recall Caylee having such a shirt, but the photos confirm that the toddler did have the same shirt that was found by investigators in the woods near her body.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. The then-2-year-old was reported missing in July 2008 after being missing for one month. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family's east Orange County home. Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21909300/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Photos Of Casey With Caylee Among Released Documents

Posted: 2:56 pm EST December 9, 2009
Updated: 7:03 pm EST December 9, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Dozens of new documents were released Wednesday in the case against Casey Anthony. They documents include pictures of Caylee Anthony, wearing a T-shirt that said "Big trouble comes in small packages," and that shirt could be the link between her life and her death.

The new photos show Caylee wearing the same t-shirt that investigators say they found tattered with Caylee's remains and the same shirt they say Caylee was last seen wearing by her grandfather the day she disappeared.

In the photos, Caylee is next to her mother Casey, who is playing the guitar.

The saying would be cute under any other circumstances, but chillingly investigators believe she was wearing it the day she was murdered. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says that, along with the fact that Caylee and the shirt were found around the corner from Casey's house, could be another piece of circumstantial evidence that could get Casey convicted.

“It the very least it's going to damage her credibility on the stand,” Sheaffer said. “Who was the last person seen with Caylee when she was wearing that shirt? Her mother, ergo the killer.”

The new documents also show that a study was done of the water levels in the wooded area where Caylee was found and that the lower-lying areas would have been under water during the six months she was missing, which is consistent with what Texas-based EquuSearch said about the inability to search because of water.

The study showed that the exact spot where Caylee's remains were found would not have been under water the whole time, which is consistent with why Orange County meter reader, Roy Kronk, was able to find what he believed were Caylee's remains in August in the higher-elevated areas.

The new documents also show that Casey made a little more than $20,000 in about one year and a half at the job she had at Universal Orlando before Caylee was born.

Meanwhile, prosecutors have filed two more motions in the case as well. One is to block release of an illegal recording of the defense team's interview with EquuSearch volunteer, Joe Jordan. He is the one who recorded the interview.

Prosecutors are also demanding a full witness list from the defense team and it accuses the team of withholding contact information about meter reader Roy Kronk's ex-wives.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21909754/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 pm

well the report looks like it backs up kronks story.. the area WAS underwater in august... i think this will give his testimony even more credibility, and reiterate to the jury that the remains were there all along.. they were seen, but he couldnt get to them because of the water backup.. NOW, there is a scientific report that perfectly coincides with his story... FANTABULOUS!!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Tracey6434 wrote:If I am reading the water report correctly, J4A, I think it correlates really well with exactly what has been stated by RK and others who believe that Caylee WAS in fact, in the woods and UNDER water.
I think the prosecution has done well by having this report. But maybe someone can explain its actual meaning a little better.
I'll try to explain it as I understand it. The water depth at the investigation site where Caylee's body was found correlates with the water levels at a gaging station on the nearby Little Econlockhatchee River where water levels are automatically recorded on an hourly basis. The water depth at the investigation site was found to have a correlation coefficient of 0.90 compared to the water depth at the gaging station. If I remember correctly from statistics class, 0.90 would be equivalent to a 90% correlation, which is considered very strong in statistics.

In other words, using the 0.90 correlation coefficient in a statistical analysis, they were able to use the historically measured water depths at the gaging station to determine the approximate water depths at the investigation site between June and December in 2008. According to the analysis, the water depth where Caylee's body was found would have been between 0.5 and 1 ft in June, up to approximately 1.5 ft in July, briefly as high as 2 ft in August, approximately 1 ft in September and October, and less than 0.5 ft in November and December.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:32 am

Dis....I did see a photo of 2 garbage bags, I think it was at Scared Monkeys during November.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:46 am

Dis-here's the link:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040609casephotosset2/1/lg/Trash_bag_0869208.htm
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:22 am

Jules~Thanks! You always come through for me!! I will miss you tomorrow!!!! I hope you're here Friday! I may have to work but the hearing will be way before I go in. Be careful tomorrow wherever you are going.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 am

I wonder why George only threw one bag away?? Casey was/is nasty!!! She's also really stupid to think garbage would cover the smell.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:00 am

Dis, I remember that tow yard incident that George spoke of in his depo. I thought that LE went to the dumpster at the tow yard and recovered the very same garbage bag that the employee had tossed in after he grabbed it from Casey's open trunk. I am not sure about a second bag, unless that was from junk that Cindy left in the car...highly not likely that Cindy would leave anything she viewed as possible evidence.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:01 am

Maybe she didn't think it was evidence....and like her dumb azz daughter, she thought it would mask the smell. Cindy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer!!!! In fact, not one of the Anthony's stike me as intelligent in any way. I know they are going through hell but I can't imagine having the ability to cover up my own grandbaby's death or murder. They think they are soo clever and that they are helping create reasonable doubt when in fact they are helping to convict her! Idiots!!!!
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 am

Did Someone Hear Caylee’s Body Being Dumped?

Thursday, December 10, 2009 8:34:42 AM

ORLANDO -- Did anyone hear or see someone dump Caylee Anthony's body in a wooded area less than a mile from where she lived?

Documents show that on Oct. 9, Orlando police responded to two separate calls from neighbors near the Anthony home.

The callers told police they heard calls for help from the wooded area where later Caylee's remains were found.

One neighbor described the call "as an adolescent voice calling for help, and that the calls for help sounded to her to be very stressed and genuine."

Among the items released is a water depth report from the location where the body of Caylee Anthony was discovered.

A police dog was called out but found nothing.

A teacher at nearby Hidden Oaks Elementary School said an austistic child was yelling around that time but not the word "help"

Officers said they did not go into the wooded area because of thick vegetation and that the ground was very wet -- some parts covered in deep water.

Casey Anthony was indicted by the grand jury four days after these calls were made.

Casey's Defense?
Prosecutors want to know how Casey Anthony will defend herself against charges she killed her child.

The state attorney's office filed a court motion, accusing the defense of being too slow in turning over information they plan to use at trial.

In another motion, prosecutors don't want a defense interview with a former Equusearch volunteer to be used in the case.

More Evidence Released
On Wednesday, prosecutors also released new documents and other evidence.

Among the documents released yesterday were never-before-seen pictures of Anthony and her child, Caylee.

The documents also reveal a 911 call was made near where Caylee's remains were found.

The call was made two months beforehand by someone who claimed to hear a young woman or child yelling for help. But sheriff's deputies who showed up did not find anything.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/10/did_someone_hear_caylee_anthony39s_body_being_dumped.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Julie wrote:Dis-here's the link:

]

I just found out that 1 bag is totally unrelated, it just happened to be sitting in the dumpster at the time, next to Casey's bag.

[url=http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1217&cpage=2#comment-3647]http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1217&cpage=2#comment-3647
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down