Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DP Hearing 5/11/10 - Discussion (Criminal) - CLOSED

+4
khintx
randilynn
Piper
Snaz
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DP Hearing 5/11/10 - Discussion (Criminal) - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: DP Hearing 5/11/10 - Discussion (Criminal) - CLOSED

Post by khintx Tue May 11, 2010 11:24 am

OWIEEEEEEEEEE!

Photobucket
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

DP Hearing 5/11/10 - Discussion (Criminal) - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: DP Hearing 5/11/10 - Discussion (Criminal) - CLOSED

Post by khintx Tue May 11, 2010 11:27 am

Hey, Jose! He's talkin to you! It's called a DEADLINE! Learn it! Live it! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue May 11, 2010 11:31 am

Summary of today's proceedings:

Gender Bias Motion - Denied

Inadequate Appellate Review Motion Denied

Ring v. Arizona Motion Denied

Motion for a Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances Upheld

State's Recipricol Discovery of Mitigating Factors Denied

Defense's Motion for Protective Order With Respect to Penalty Phase Discovery Denied

Impermissable Motives to Seek Death Penalty Motion (Bankrupt Defendant) Denied

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue May 11, 2010 12:30 pm

WHY so much attention??? I think I can answer that & I'm NOT an expert. 31 DAYS!!!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue May 11, 2010 12:31 pm

BTW...Good morning. Can't type much but had to add that last comment.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue May 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Re: DP Hearing 5/11/10 - Discussion (Criminal)
FystyAngel Today at 11:30 am

.WHY so much attention??? I think I can answer that & I'm NOT an expert. 31 DAYS!!!

TWO-HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS AND 31 DAYS! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue May 11, 2010 1:09 pm

I think it is possible, even likely, that KC has been counseled by her attorneys to show emotion whenever "her child" is mentioned.

If this is true, I wonder how she will hold out during a 2 month long trial......
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue May 11, 2010 3:24 pm

I like to wonder what I'd do if I were the defense atty or Casey.

If I were the atty I'd have sat on Casey by now and made her tell me there is no freakin' nanny!

Then without a freakin' nanny, I'd have dumped her case unless she came up with something reasonable for me to argue.

I'm so sick of Casey just sitting there like none of this is happening!

I'm so sick of her defense team letting her sit there like none of this is happening!

And by 'none of this' I mean that someone killed and disposed of Caylee! It's like it's a moot point!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue May 11, 2010 5:38 pm

I want to know who paid for Elizabeth Rappaport's trip from the University of New Mexico and her lodging while in Orlando for this hearing this morning!

I thought there was no more money left to pay anyone for anything unless it came via JAC.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Casey feels no emotion for anyone but herself. I wonder when they'll give her a hanky to hold, that has something that promotes actual tears.

I wonder if Cindy actually felt "grateful" when her ungrateful evil payback daughter wished her a happy Mother's Day yesterday.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Good question, Lottie! I thought of that this morning, and was hoping either Judge Perry or JA would ask....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue May 11, 2010 7:05 pm

I missed this but just heard it on JVM. Lyons said that "People don't say she's a whole & should die". Then she said, "Well, actually some of the blogs do, they should just die WITH HER!" OMG, I couldn't believe she said that in court! It's almost as if she KNOWS KC is going to get the DP.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue May 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks for reminding me of Lyon saying that crap about how the bloggers wished she'd die with Casey, Fysty! I could NOT believe she stooped that low, but she did! My jaw hit the floor. It was quite unprofessional IMO.

I also didn't like that she had to mention bloggers saying Casey was a whore just because of her lifestyle in those pictures. Whore might not be the right word, but she did live a sexually permissive existence in public. Does it have anything to do with what kind of mother she was? Sure it does, and that's why the defense has a problem with it. Is it just ignorant prejudice like the witness Rappaport implied? I don't think so. If it walks like a duck....etc.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue May 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Did you all see Casey when she walked into the courtroom today? She was all smiles at her minions...I mean lawyers, not like she was happy to see them, but like she was the sure they were happy to see her because she was the one giving them notoriety or something. It was like, Yeah, you love me! I'm here! Bow down to me!

then later she dabs her eyes at the mention of her dead child....and my head explodes trying to get how she could come in there smiling at all! Did she forget her child was dead before it was mentioned again?

Well, surely the defense team has advised her to shift to tears at the mention of Caylee. But they'd better tell her to stop the mixed messages with the smiles and stick to tears 24/7 or the jury isn't going to fall for it.

Anyone ever find out where George was today?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2