Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

+15
KariBear
TigerMom
JAG
MissMonkey
ou812
khintx
LottieM
Piper
Taxes101
Snaz
FystyAngel
Cali
Julie
sitemama
Justice4all
19 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by JAG Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Mama~ the article states the RO was a month after she filed for divorce. She filled for divorce when she was 8 months pregnant, so Kyron would have been a newborn when the RO was taken out.

She had kidney failure and went to Canada for treatment. When she returned she was $30,000 in debt because of the treatment.

I don't remember reading where Desiree's oldest went while she was sick or if he ever came back to live with her, but in one of her interviews she does mention that her oldest son missed playing with his baby brother. I took it to mean he was back in her household, but I've never seen that verified.

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1

Post by JAG Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 pm

LottieM wrote:mama, they said Dez's illness was a kidney issue.

I find it weird that Dez would take out a RO on Kaine and then let him have the baby.

And it's too much that Dez filed an RO on Kaine, Kaine files an RO on Terri....do they just play 'threat' games with ROs?

JAG, I don't know what to think as to why Dez would think Kaine would take James...but I have a suspicion...wait, where's my crystalball? crystal ball ...that Kaine may have threatened Dez when she filed for divorce before Kyron was born that he was going to take the kid from her after it was born and take James too....just to be a jerk because she had the nerve to file divorce from him.

Add that to the reports that Terri was applying for work. There was "talk" about a divorce, but he *thought* everything was ok.

Terri was taking steps to get some income of her own.
Is Kyron missing because of any of this?

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:16 pm

THis whole "Kaine and Desiree" show is about makin me sick. This case is cold and Kyron is still missing. Sad kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:57 pm

JAG wrote:

I find it weird that Dez would take out a RO on Kaine and then let him have the baby.

And it's too much that Dez filed an RO on Kaine, Kaine files an RO on Terri....do they just play 'threat' games with ROs?

JAG, I don't know what to think as to why Dez would think Kaine would take James...but I have a suspicion...wait, where's my crystalball? crystal ball ...that Kaine may have threatened Dez when she filed for divorce before Kyron was born that he was going to take the kid from her after it was born and take James too....just to be a jerk because she had the nerve to file divorce from him.

Add that to the reports that Terri was applying for work. There was "talk" about a divorce, but he *thought* everything was ok.

I think it's possible....like, Terri was going to leave and take Kiara, but she wouldn't be allowed to take Kyron because he's not hers....Kaine would be stuck with no live-in babysitter so maybe there was talk about Dez taking Kyron back and letting Kaine have visitation?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm

khintx wrote:THis whole "Kaine and Desiree" show is about makin me sick. This case is cold and Kyron is still missing. Sad kh

I know kh! But I think the 'show' is going to have to play a while longer before something slips out, so they can find Kyron.

I have a feeling it's getting close! crystal ball < best emoticon on the list! :)
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Snaz wrote:
JAG wrote:Exactly!

I just do not see an unhappy kid in any of the pictures. On the very day he went missing, he was a smiling fool....lol. So happy with himself and his project.

Agreed, JAG! Every picture we have seen, presumably from when he was with Kaine and Terri, he appears to be a very happy child..... seems to me he loved Terri..... otherwise, I believe unhappiness would have shown in his face when he was around her.

JMO

I so agree... I think that picture sz so much...eyes of children say so much... I saw many of Caylee where I thought feelings of unhappiness were present in the older pics..

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:24 pm

LottieM wrote:
JAG wrote:

I think it's possible....like, Terri was going to leave and take Kiara, but she wouldn't be allowed to take Kyron because he's not hers....Kaine would be stuck with no live-in babysitter so maybe there was talk about Dez taking Kyron back and letting Kaine have visitation?

And paying support?

I don't like Kaine. Haven't from day 1, get an uncomfortable feeling when I see him.

I'll have to chew on this connection a while and see if it fits in with facts we know.

Yep AJ....some of these pictures of missing kids, you can see the pain in their little eyes almost calling out for us to help them.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 pm

I have a feeling that neither T D or K new about the talent.. This makes me wonder if the talent show did not include his grade or maybe just Kyron.. There has been all this talk about K and T about the sciencefair and on account none of them have talked about the talent show, seems indicative he wasnt participating..

Also, Kaines statements about Terri about staying for the science fair is a lie..

ALso, I remember reading that the reason Terri drove him to school was to take the science project ..... not take it home..

Does anyone have clarification on whether or not Terri brought it school.... If she did, then it makes perfect sense that she wud use his truck.. on account that there were no arrangments to pick Kyron up, makes me think that there was no worry about bringing the project home that day.. SOunds like the trruck was only to bring it, which wud meant that K is lying again...

I dont think he or any of them are involved, I think he is so brainwashed in believing Terri's guilt, that he is now embellishing everything for the continued support..

So sad, as if this was a stranger abduction, it cud only mean that a sick SOB is walking around loose!

I believe LE's direction is political (same as Haleigh's case) .. They likely have a small budget for any kind of searching/investigation and they dont want panic/mayhem in their community.. very sad!

Also, I wud be interested to know how many parents in that community are more guarded ...

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm

You have it correct. It was told Terri had the truck to take Kyron and his project to school that morning for the science fair. Until K said it yesterday, I'd never heard it was to bring it home.

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:22 pm

I thought I read that the science fair exhibits were set up the day before...after school. (and that's what started speculation that the picture of Kyron by his exhibit may have been taken June 3)

Whatever, I still don't think the truck was necessary to bring home that folding board he had. Kaine's excuse for Terri having the truck is ridiculous.

What about the truck being in the shop to have the starter replaced? That happened after Kyron went missing, but does anyone know what day that was?
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:49 am

Search for Kyron Horman: Father Alleges Terri Horman Had Help With Son's Disappearance
Terri Horman Has Moved Out on Judge's Orders; Kaine Horman Has Changed Locks on Family Home

Post a Comment By MIKE von FREMD and SARAH NETTER
July 19, 2010

The father of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman said he now believes there was someone else aiding his estranged wife with his son's disappearance.

Kaine Horman, who was able to move back into the family's Portland home with the help of a judge's order, declined to say exactly why he believes a third party involved, but told The Oregonian in a statement that his opinion was "based upon briefings."

Terri Horman, the last person known to see 7-year-old Kryon alive, is living with her parents, 170 miles away from the home she once shared with the little boy, her husband and the couple's 20-month-old daughter. A judge ordered her out of the home over the weekend, just weeks after Kaine Horman fled with their little girl amid reports that Terri Horman allegedly approached the landscaper about killing him.

Kaine Horman also told The Oregonian that he changed the locks on the house's doors and fence.

Terri Horman has not been charged or named a person of interest in Kyron's disappearance or in the alleged murder-for-hire plot, but police and the second-grader's family are hoping the pressure she's now living with will cause her to crack.

"Catching criminals is a lot like catching fish," said criminal defense attorney John Hingson III, who is not involved with the Horman case. "What you need to do is to let the fish run and don't try to grab him before it's too early. The police are letting Terri Horman run."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-terri-horman-boys-disappearance/story?id=11195628
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 am

The above video.....reporter says Kaine is desperate to get back into the family home to 'do his little girl's laundry and stock the refrigerator'.....where has he been that he didn't have access to a washing machine? :)
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 am

This morning I'm on a tirade about Kaine and Dez always having to make themselves out to be the perfect most wonderful parents while at the same time making Terri out to be the worst possible parent and person on the entire face of the earth!

Who took Kyron to school the day of the science fair and shared his moment with him? Who took his picture to capture his happiness that morning? Oh...was it Terri? Yeah....Terri! And where were Kaine and Dez?

Well, Kaine had to take Terri's red mustang to work so early he didn't even have 10 minutes to spare to take a quick look at Kyron's exhibit at 8am....and Dez, well Dez had to work too or else she'd have gotten up at 3AM and made the 4 1/2 hour trip to see Kyron's exhibit...um hmm...sure you would have, Dez!

You know what? I don't even care if Terri does turn out to be the one who did something with Kyron....all this hype over Kaine and Dez being perfect, blowing their own horns every chance they get, is too much for me!

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 am

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 19 179695 Oh Lottie! I feel the same way. I just skim over the headlines anymore- there isn't any real newz anyway and I have heard more than I can stand to hear from Kaine and Desiree about their "Leave it to Beaver" life (which I personally think is a load of cowpucky, but that's just me) kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:45 am

I believe it's cowpucky too, kh! I don't know why they feel like they HAVE to endorse themselves as perfect parents in the first place. It's irrelevant AND it's 'hearsay' they just want the world to believe. I don't get it! Must we believe they are perfect in order to believe Terri did this?

Terri could still have done it even if Kaine and Dez weren't prefect....so why the hype? I see it as one of two things....overcompensating for the lack of time they actually spent caring for Kyron, OR a deliberate attempt to frame Terri.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:48 am

I'm on a mission now to 'possibly make something out of nothing'.....but if anyone can help, I'd be very happy!

I want to see shots of Dez where she's wearing her medical alert necklace on the outside of her shirt other than the first presser where she displayed it openly.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 am

Something interesting I hadn't heard before....Tanner Pumala- Kyron's deskmate- told LE he saw Terri leaving the school that day and Kyron was NOT with her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI&feature=related

LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 am

I just don't know how Kaine and Desiree obtained or are maintaining their magic teflon sheild; nor do I understand the common belief that Wonderwoman somehow tied them both up with her lasoo of truth and that everything they say is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The immunity that the public at large has blessed them with is as astounding as it is confusing to me.

I don't know what happened to Kyron, nor do I understand what all this is in aid of. I'm not saying Terri is innocent, cuz I don't know. But I also don't know that she's guilty of anything more than a past and present history of marital issues and extremely poor personal choices (so put me in jail now!). Course, I could be wrong- I've been wrong before. kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 am

LottieM wrote:I'm on a mission now to 'possibly make something out of nothing'.....but if anyone can help, I'd be very happy!

I want to see shots of Dez where she's wearing her medical alert necklace on the outside of her shirt other than the first presser where she displayed it openly.

So far I've found she's wearing it every single time she's on TV, but I haven't seen it once in random pics prior to Kyron going missing.

Could Dez be trying to downplay her 'strong woman' image by displaying her (only) weakness on purpose? Is she hoping to get sympathy she might otherwise not get? If so....there has to be a reason....and yep, y'all know I'm considering Dez as a POI.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:54 am

Lottie, what is Dez's medical alert necklace for? What medical problem does she have now, is it still the kidney failure?

sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:07 pm

khintx wrote:I just don't know how Kaine and Desiree obtained or are maintaining their magic teflon sheild; nor do I understand the common belief that Wonderwoman somehow tied them both up with her lasoo of truth and that everything they say is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The immunity that the public at large has blessed them with is as astounding as it is confusing to me.

I don't know what happened to Kyron, nor do I understand what all this is in aid of. I'm not saying Terri is innocent, cuz I don't know. But I also don't know that she's guilty of anything more than a past and present history of marital issues and extremely poor personal choices (so put me in jail now!). Course, I could be wrong- I've been wrong before. kh

Laughing Well put, kh!

If you read blogs of body language experts, they make Dez out to be more of a saint than even Kaine... also, Kaine is seen as not knowing anything about what happened, while Dez is seen as being so smart and intuitive she KNOWS Terri is guilty even though she doesn't know anything about what happened to Kyron! They all keep falling for the 'mother's intuition' gambit that Dez keeps putting out there...but Dez wasn't Kyron's closest mother figure! Terri was! Technically, Dez was more like an aunt Kyron visited on weekends just for fun. But I wonder how many times that would even have happened if Terri hadn't made the 4 1/2 hour drive to deliver him to Dez?

How did Dez get to be number one mom with the media? Don't they realize Dez LET Kaine and Terri have Kyron years ago? Don't they realize Dez has never tried to get the custody arrangements changed to where she had custody and Kaine had visitation? What is she, just a victim of not being allowed to have her child? Why would the media make this leap of faith?

One body language 'expert' even noticed that when Kaine DIDN'T bash Terri (and actually supported her) Dez shot him the daggers!...as if to suggest Kaine was just stupid! I guess those were the days before Dez convinced Kaine that Terri HAD to be the one.

Is Dez a genius? Is the Terri the one? I don't know....but I don't trust Dez one bit and certainly not more than I trust Terri.

I will say this too...Dez is way too determined to blame Terri and it's just ridiculous no matter what she might 'think' that she isn't the least bit concerned that she could be wrong and some stranger took Kyron. IMO...Dez KNOWS no stranger took Kyron- so she's not interested in that avenue at all, and since she can't possibly KNOW for sure Terri did it, that equates to Dez knowing what happened to Kyron....and the only way she'd KNOW is if she did it.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 pm

sitemama wrote:Lottie, what is Dez's medical alert necklace for? What medical problem does she have now, is it still the kidney failure?

I don't know what it's for, mama...is it possible it has something to do with diabetes?

ETA...found it...it's not a medical alert thing....it's a cop thing...

http://www.ktvl.com/articles/police-1196055-kyron-desiree.html
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:22 pm

I agree with you on most of your thoughts Lottie. But, I have one other scenario. Maybe Terri was going to divorce Kaine, not the other way around. Maybe she was tired of doing all the mommy things and neither Kaine nor Dez was doing anything with Kyron.

If they did divorce, Kaine would have sent Kyron back to live with his mom and that greater than great step-dad, Tony. Maybe it was Tony that did something because he did not want Kyron to come live with them full time.

No one has questioned where he was that day, and after the first few pressers, he has dropped out of the picture.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Lottie...are you talking about the necklace she wears? I can't find the link right off, but that isn't a medical alert necklace. It is something from Tony's precinct, a badge of some sort, that they gave her to let her know they thought of her as family so by extension Kyron was part of that family and they would do everything to help find him. I'll look later and see if I can find the article about that.

ETA...see you found it!

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Hmm....good point, mama! They should have checked out the stepdad...but maybe his being a cop gives him a free pass.

I don't know why they haven't checked Dez and Tony out yet. They should have checked everyone in the family, not just Terri. And from what Dez said, LE hasn't even checked their house at all.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:52 pm

'The family sends their deepest gratitude for your support'

By Melanie Wingo KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Updated: Jul 19, 2010 at 12:12 PM PDT

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 19 10071410

PORTLAND, Ore. - Six weeks have now gone by since a young boy mysteriously disappeared from outside Skyline School and his parents want to thank all those who have been sending positive thoughts their way.

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young sent the following statement through their media liaison:

"Kaine and Desiree's main priority remains keeping their energy and available time focused on assisting investigators in the search for Kyron. Kaine and Kiara have returned home (and) are getting settled back into the house. Kaine is spending time getting the house ready so that Kyron has a comfortable and safe home to return to. The family sends their deepest gratitude for your support and thanks everyone who is keeping an eye out for Kyron."

Meanwhile, at the 'Wall of Hope' at Skyline School, Kyron's supporters continue to leave words of encouragement for the family and messages for Kyron.

"He's out there and it's just one day closer to him coming home," one visitor to the wall told KATU News.

Over the weekend, Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, moved out of the family's home and is now taking refuge with her parents in her hometown of Roseburg. After Terri left, Kaine moved back into the home with the couple's 20-month-old daughter and had the locks changed.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98765949.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young sent the following statement through their media liaison:

"Kaine and Desiree's main priority remains keeping their energy and available time focused on assisting investigators in the search for Kyron. Kaine and Kiara have returned home (and) are getting settled back into the house. Kaine is spending time getting the house ready so that Kyron has a comfortable and safe home to return to. The family sends their deepest gratitude for your support and thanks everyone who is keeping an eye out for Kyron."

That bolded part makes me wanna barf !!! Very presumptuous of them to think the public at large is so against Terri they would want to hear how Kaine is getting back in house and all that rot! F Kaine! Seriously! Get a grip on reality you fantasy writers!

I swear, if this was novel I was reading I'd think the ending was going to be that it was all a huge faked hiding of Kyron in order to get rid of Terri and not have to pay alimony or child support to her....after which Kyron will amazingly be found.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Article referenced by Lottie above:

A gift from police helps Kyron Horman's mother cope

July 07, 2010 5:48 PM

MEDFORD, Ore. -- Desiree Young is living a nightmare. Her child, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, is missing.

But she's not going through the pain alone.

She carries a small piece of comfort with her everyday, and she wears it around her neck.

"This is a police shield we got when Kyron went missing, it talks about strength and courage and I wear it everyday," she said.

A fellow Medford Police Department officer drove to Portland when the search started around June 4th to give the family the shield.

Desiree says she hasn't taken it off since.

Lt. Bob Hansen says Desiree is part of the "family of blue," the Medford Police Department, her hometown police force and her husband's brotherhood.

"That's a little bit of a connection that person needs, somebody else comes about and is thinking about them and that memento hits a cord or special note with them and that's what its there for," says Lt. Hansen.

Kyron's stepfather, Det. Tony Young said, "they have bent over backwards not only to assist us like a family but too anything regarding this case for us."

A "family of blue," who's also missing a son.

http://www.ktvl.com/articles/police-1196055-kyron-desiree.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Snipped from the article above:

Kaine is spending time getting the house ready so that Kyron has a comfortable and safe home to return to.

Superdad is at it again!!! What on earth could Kaine possibly need to do to make the house "comfortable and safe" that wasn't already done when they all lived there as a family???? Just more biased reporting toward Kaine... and the implication that Terri was somehow this wicked stepmother that allowed Kyron to live in an uncomfortable home.....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Does anybody remember when the lawyer stated Terri was getting the house ready so when Kaine came back with the baby they had everything they'd need?

Why wasn't that blasted all over the place? Why make it look like Terri left the house in disarray?

JAG

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Well, JAG, you know the house couldn't really have been in disarray or Kaine and Dez would have taken pictures of it and shown them all over the networks. LOOK WHAT TERRI DID! ;)
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Snaz...love the Superdad tag!

We need to get Kaine a cape for his superdad superhero self.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Okay... just a quick thing........ I am listening to the show that comes on before JVM........ all the experts are talkin about what Terri Horman's "onine quizzes" really mean.

Let me just say, I am a HUGE fan of online quizzes...... they're fun, their silly, and I never wudda believed that they could be held against me in a court of law.

Jeez........... Let's now review all the Maxine cartoons she has emailed to her friends..........

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:42 pm

I hope she destroyed all of her old Cosmo quizzes! And all of her old schoolgirl notes!
I hope she never wrote in the CR!!

Yikes! lol!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:20 pm

I found one of the articles with one of her "quiz" answers over the weekend and I couldn't bring myself to post it..........it was silly and means absolutely nothing.

They sure are laying it on thick. What has LE told them that has made them so absolutely certain Terri did this? It sure seems Kaine Horman is a total control freak.......

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Julie wrote:I hope she destroyed all of her old Cosmo quizzes! And all of her old schoolgirl notes!
I hope she never wrote in the CR!!

Yikes! lol!

Cell Laughing
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Piper wrote:I found one of the articles with one of her "quiz" answers over the weekend and I couldn't bring myself to post it..........it was silly and means absolutely nothing.

They sure are laying it on thick. What has LE told them that has made them so absolutely certain Terri did this? It sure seems Kaine Horman is a total control freak.......

Oh yeah, I'm sure Kaine's a control freak! He's probably the reason Kyron won't get out of his bed even if he's awake and in there for over 12 hours until 'someone'/Kaine comes to get him.

I'll bet Kaine's all like "That darn Terri's been taking quizzes when she could have been working out to make herself more sexy for ME!"
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 pm

OMG! Did anyone watch JVM tonight? I can't believe her and her pundents!

They were all over any and everything Dez and Kaine say as being the guiding force behind the search efforts of LE as if that was the way to go because Dez and Kaine know it had to be Terri! I don't know if I explained that very well...I'm irritated....but essentially JVM talked like the cops didn't need to anything but listen to Dez and Kaine and follow whatever lead they gave LE! Can she be up their asses any more?

A caller even suggested poor Kaine should sweep the house for 'bugs' because Terri probably bugged the place before she left so she could listen in when Kaine talked to the cops and get some clues as to how to get away with murdering Kyron! And JVM and her pundents (minus one) thought that was something Terri would likely do! They were all...she can buy that spy stuff anywhere and do that and she'd do that too!

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 19 858297

And they were suggesting LE investigate any and everyone Terri talks to since Dez and Kaine are SURE Terri had an accomplice!

AND....AND.....JVM was saying Terri moved in with her parents 3 hours away and comparing it to some other people who moved far away after they became POI in a case! She failed to mention ONCE that Kaine kicked her out of the house and she HAD to leave! Where else was she going to go?

What the heck is going on? Do Dez and Kaine have magic powers? Did they cast a spell on JVM?

This has turned into a witch-hunt for sure! I've never seen anything like it!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm still mad....so let me say this...

Dez is the one who didn't have her child fulltime! Dez is the one who was not a full time mother, and I dare say she never even tried to get Kyron to be able to spend the entire summer with her. It's more like Dez wouldn't want Kyron around (if the family is at fault, that is)

If Terri wanted Kyron out of her life, all she had to do was move in with her parents with Kiara and let Kaine figure out what to do with Kyron.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 pm

The link below is about an interview with Terri's first husband. Very interesting!!

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/19/stepmom-moves-into-parents-house-but-first-son-already-moved-out/
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Hello Folks! This is my first post with you guys.

I belonged to another forum, but got tired of all the "Terri Did It" mentality and the unwillingness of the majority to consider other perps.

I've been lurking for a while, reading the posts in the Kyron Horman threads. I have to say, you guys for the most part, have witheld judgement and discuss the case in a productive manner. You aren't wearing blinders and have tunnel vision, which, is a welcome change.

I don't know who took Kyron, but am particial to a stranger abduction. Like you all, I'd like to see his safe return.

I look forward to posting with you all!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm

thanks for the link, mama

So Kaine and the teenage boy were having issues. So what then....when Kaine has issues with a child the child gets sent off? Or was it for James' best interest (re: RO on Kaine by Dez that time?)

I know his grades were dropping too, but it would seem like he should have stayed with him mom so she could help him get straightened out....not send him off to a new school.

I don't understand things...it's like You're not up to snuff so.. Bye?

I'll bet you Kaine is a pain in the ass! I don't know where I read it, but some were suggesting Kaine was telling Kyron, the morning of his science fair, how proud he was of him etc and it sounded like Kaine may have been pushing Kyron to do better on his project and was feeling bad the next morning. I tend to agree with that. The project didn't look like a 7 year old's work so some grownup had a major hand in it, that's for sure. Maybe the kid's work wasn't something Kaine could be proud of. Maybe having James there making falling grades wasn't something Kaine could be proud of either.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Welcome Calypso! Hope you enjoy it here! If nothing else, we're very nice and don't pick on each other for our opinions! Very Happy
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Welcome Calypso!! It is so good to have a new member who feels the same way we do. We don't want to crucify anyone until there is real evidence against them. All we have heard so far is from Desiree and Kaine's mouths.

I also feel it was a stranger abduction, and if LE really had anything against Terri, they would have picked her up by now. I, too, hope they find Kyron safe and sound, but right now I doubt that is going to happen.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Welcome Calypso, I've tried to keep up with the Kyron news, but fell behind a while back. I don't know who took him, but I do hope he is returned safely & soon.

I hope you enjoy it here.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 pm

From the information I've read, it stated James and Kaine were "bumping heads", which I would take that as adolescence kicking in. That's around the time that big mouth starts, defying authority, wanting to hang out with their friends, not helping around the house.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Calypso wrote:Hello Folks! This is my first post with you guys.

I belonged to another forum, but got tired of all the "Terri Did It" mentality and the unwillingness of the majority to consider other perps.

I've been lurking for a while, reading the posts in the Kyron Horman threads. I have to say, you guys for the most part, have witheld judgement and discuss the case in a productive manner. You aren't wearing blinders and have tunnel vision, which, is a welcome change.

I don't know who took Kyron, but am particial to a stranger abduction. Like you all, I'd like to see his safe return.

I look forward to posting with you all!

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 19 Welcome-12-june Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 19 Welcome-12-june Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 19 Welcome-12-june Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #1 - Page 19 Welcome-12-june
We are so happy to have you here, Calypso!!

Yes, I think most of us believe Terri deserves a fair shake... something she is not getting. For some reason, Desiree and Kaine are getting all the breaks..... actually not even that.... they are being made out to be some kind of super parents. I'm just not seeing that myself.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

I can understand the family wanting to keep this case in the media, and I don't fault them for that.

I do have issues when, as you said mama, if they had ANYTHING on Terri, they should have had her in custody by now so they could question her directly about Kyron's disappearance. That hasn't happened.

Also, as has been previously posted, Terri is the one who took care of Kyron. Desiree was the weekend parent, the fun parent. Terri is the one who dealt with diapers, teething, first steps, immunizations, all the things a small child required. I understand Desiree couldn't do these things because her illness prevented her from doing so.

However, Terri is the one who took up the slack for her, not Kaine. (And you'd think she'd show some appreciation for that, give the woman some credit?)

What I don't understand is, what woman files for divorce at 8 months pregnant? I had a litter of kiddies myself and at 8 months, you're fixing up the baby's room.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Welcome Calypso. I think a stranger abduction is still a possibility. Hopefully all the sex offenders in the area have been checked out. Terri may be responsible, but there have been too many cases where the focus was wrongly on a family member. Jaycee Dugard and Jessica Lunsford are just a couple of examples.

I pray that Kryon is still alive and is brought home soon.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next