Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is it taking so long to solve this case?

+2
johnabelle
purpleprincess
6 posters

Go down

Why is it taking so long to solve this case? Empty Why is it taking so long to solve this case?

Post by purpleprincess Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 pm

I have long said that I believe Terri has made this all into a very clever game - she loves dungeons and dragons etc. and has dotted clues all over this whole thing to such an extent that I am convinced that is part of why it is taking so long to solve the case.

1. Terri read Ngaio Marsh's "Enter a Murderer" not long before Kyron's disappearance and posted it on BookCrossing. http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/rdsqrl/available It is the tale of a very very carefully and meticulously planned murder and you can see my full analysis of the book here: posting 2 http://kyronhorman.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=BD15DD9C-8987-443A-90F1-7944A409FB6F&fid=0E4A2EFF-209B-44C6-AB24-EE2C23D6C915

2. Terri and her friends on Oregonlive seemed to be using code to speak to one another all the time on Oregonlive (assuming we were correctly identifying Terri as InsIntel)
You can see my analysis of this on http://kyronhorman.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=BD15DD9C-8987-443A-90F1-7944A409FB6F&fid=0E4A2EFF-209B-44C6-AB24-EE2C23D6C915
towards the end of the page
and on this page http://kyronhorman.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=BD15DD9C-8987-443A-90F1-7944A409FB6F&fid=0E4A2EFF-209B-44C6-AB24-EE2C23D6C915&pageindex=2 (all posts)

3. The fact that she loves dungeons and dragons and literature and uses these so much in her postings suggests a certain mentality to me - someone who feels superior and able to trick and manipulate law enforcement and keep them guessing.. esp the Dede post about "To surrender now would be to pay the expensive ogre twice" or something like that (Dylan Thomas quote which suggests that Terri and Dede see what they are doing as a work of art, their whole life's purpose, and that if they give up now there will have been no point in doing it all).

4. Assuming Terri is InsIntel, her avatar reference to the Boondock Saints is very interesting too.. I think Terri and Dede see themselves, like the main characters as "twins" who are "doing the right thing in the face of adversity and popular opinion"
I analyze this completely here http://kyronhorman.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=BD15DD9C-8987-443A-90F1-7944A409FB6F&fid=0E4A2EFF-209B-44C6-AB24-EE2C23D6C915&pageindex=2

5. I suspect she may even have borrowed a "fun game" they play at Intel Jones Farm campus and have dotted QR Codes all over the place to lead investigators to the answer..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel

At Intel's Jones Farm Campus in Hillsboro, Oregon, employees have randomly placed QR Codes with secret messages around the campus.
(these are known as "Easter Eggs" - QR Codes are a bit like bar codes)

This, all added up, could mean that Terri has created a game that investigators have to "solve" to find Kyron
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Why is it taking so long to solve this case? Empty Re: Why is it taking so long to solve this case?

Post by johnabelle Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Lots of people like to read true crime, murder mysteries and haunting stories (like Stephen King). I read them all the time. Loved those since I was a child. I'm a security guard and have worked with troubled teens and the mentally ill. I'd rather die than to harm another human being. I also like detective or cop shows and so do most people. That doesn't mean they are criminal or would ever commit a crime. CSI won an award for best show of the year, a few years back because of it's popularity, and shows like NCIS, Criminal Minds (both of which I like better than CSI) and other shows such as this were nominated for and/or have also won awards.

Lots of people have made an issue of Terri being guilty because she liked CSI and Kyron was wearing a CSI shirt when he disappeared. IMO that doesn't prove anything. And Terri playing the War something game on the computer doesn't either. Kaine also played this game.

My grandson, who spent a lot of time with me when he was young also loves cop shows books about crime, and dungeons & dragons (which I haven't played), pokemon, and power rangers and would choose those type of clothes and bedroom articles for himself if given a choice from around 2 - 4 years of age and would pick what he wanted to wear on any given day. He is now in Job Corp studing Computer Technology or getting training that will help him in that field. He eventually wants to design computer games. My daughter also liked this type of shows and books as a child. She is a substitute teacher, security guard and a 911 dispatch operator.

Hopefully LE has information that the public doesn't know about and will solve this case, but IMHO I think they spent too much time focused in the wrong direction and if so it may be years, if ever, before this case is solved. Kyron's case would not be the first this has happened in. There are many unsolved cold-cases out there of children and adults.

Last edited by johnabelle on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add additional information)
johnabelle
johnabelle

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Why is it taking so long to solve this case? Empty Re: Why is it taking so long to solve this case?

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello, johnabelle. So nice to meet you! I think the whole "they liked CSI" angle is bogus. Millions of people like CSI and don't make their kids disappear. Likewise, millions of people play video/internet games and do not make their children disappear. So I would say this convoluted way of thinking (and suggesting) is flimsy at best...... no, not flimsy, it's absurd. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi Khintx, nice to meet you too!
I was really surprised that the CSI issue even came up with the show being so popular with so many, but I've been surprised at a lot of stuff that people who only see Terri as the only person who could be responsible for Kyron's disappearance have came up with. If some of them would read how absurd some of what they say sounds, they wouldn't post it. I'm willing to keep an open mind. I don't know Terri or Kaine or anyone else from Portland, but I want the truth about what happened. LE isn't providing much information, so almost all that we have is what Kaine, Desiree and others are saying. I'll consider it if it sounds logical, as maybe being a possibility, but most of what's been said about Terri's involvement is not.

Because of death threats made to Terri, she can not go out and search for Kyron. She had been passing out, ordering flyers and other things before the accusations of her involvement. But some accuse her of not caring because she's not doing anything to find Kyron. I mentioned this because so many have commented on it on other sites. But what is Kaine & Desiree's excuse for not going out to look for him? They are or were in the news, but the stories were rarely about Kyron. Most of the witnesses who claim to have information of Terri's involvement, are friends of, or people who know Kaine. And I'm not sure which poster it is that is giving so much information about Terri, but it has been stated on another site, that she herself has admitted to not liking Terri for personal reasons. If that is so, and I don't know it for a fact, then her information is biased.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Yer preachin to the choir! Why is it taking so long to solve this case? Angel-smiley-5086 kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Things like this tip has always given me pause.....

Who is this "Family"???

Searchers Return To Area Near Skyline School
Crews Seen Focusing On People With Pickup Trucks, Neighbors Say

POSTED: 4:17 pm PDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 6:52 pm PDT July 13, 2010

Over the past 10 days, detectives have scoured previously-searched properties near Skyline Elementary School, neighbors said. They said the investigators appeared to focus on people who own pickup trucks.

One man, who wished to be identified only as Roger, said investigators came to his home within the past week on a tip.

"A big SUV showed up with a couple of people in it; they wanted to know if I was this certain family," he said. "They had a tip why they wanted to talk to this family. That's all they told me."

Read more: http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:47 pm

They were some members from the physic forums. I had read about them doing that on one of their sites before they were instructed not to do that.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:54 pm

johnabelle wrote:They were some members from the physic forums. I had read about them doing that on one of their sites before they were instructed not to do that.

Hi johnabelle!

You talking about the family in the article I linked?

If so sounds like they may have struck a nerve about something with this case and the FBI was trying to find them.

"Big Black SUV" Yikes......

Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Yes. They felt the investigators had missed something and they felt that Kyron was telling him he was there, so they went to search it. They do have people who are registered on the search team, but not all the members are registered to search.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks johnabelle......

Just one of those little things that make you go hmmmm......

Are you local?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:15 pm

purpleprincess wrote:I have long said that I believe Terri has made this all into a very clever game - she loves dungeons and dragons etc. and has dotted clues all over this whole thing to such an extent that I am convinced that is part of why it is taking so long to solve the case.

1. Terri read Ngaio Marsh's "Enter a Murderer" not long before Kyron's disappearance and posted it on BookCrossing. http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/rdsqrl/available It is the tale of a very very carefully and meticulously planned murder and you can see my full analysis of the book here: posting 2 http://kyronhorman.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=BD15DD9C-8987-443A-90F1-7944A409FB6F&fid=0E4A2EFF-209B-44C6-AB24-EE2C23D6C915

2. Terri and her friends on Oregonlive seemed to be using code to speak to one another all the time on Oregonlive (assuming we were correctly identifying Terri as InsIntel)
You can see my analysis of this on http://kyronhorman.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=BD15DD9C-8987-443A-90F1-7944A409FB6F&fid=0E4A2EFF-209B-44C6-AB24-EE2C23D6C915
towards the end of the page
and on this page http://kyronhorman.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=BD15DD9C-8987-443A-90F1-7944A409FB6F&fid=0E4A2EFF-209B-44C6-AB24-EE2C23D6C915&pageindex=2 (all posts)

3. The fact that she loves dungeons and dragons and literature and uses these so much in her postings suggests a certain mentality to me - someone who feels superior and able to trick and manipulate law enforcement and keep them guessing.. esp the Dede post about "To surrender now would be to pay the expensive ogre twice" or something like that (Dylan Thomas quote which suggests that Terri and Dede see what they are doing as a work of art, their whole life's purpose, and that if they give up now there will have been no point in doing it all).

4. Assuming Terri is InsIntel, her avatar reference to the Boondock Saints is very interesting too.. I think Terri and Dede see themselves, like the main characters as "twins" who are "doing the right thing in the face of adversity and popular opinion"
I analyze this completely here http://kyronhorman.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=BD15DD9C-8987-443A-90F1-7944A409FB6F&fid=0E4A2EFF-209B-44C6-AB24-EE2C23D6C915&pageindex=2

5. I suspect she may even have borrowed a "fun game" they play at Intel Jones Farm campus and have dotted QR Codes all over the place to lead investigators to the answer..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel

At Intel's Jones Farm Campus in Hillsboro, Oregon, employees have randomly placed QR Codes with secret messages around the campus.
(these are known as "Easter Eggs" - QR Codes are a bit like bar codes)

This, all added up, could mean that Terri has created a game that investigators have to "solve" to find Kyron

I think there has been a misunderstanding about my posting above. I am not saying she is guilty because she reads murder novels or watches CSI. I am saying she is guilty because she has left so many little clues all over the internet (and, I suspect elsewhere). I was trying above to give you examples of those clues - if you read the above post properly and read the links you will see what I mean.. there are all kinds of clues that to me appear to show that Terri is trying to communicate (in a clever way, given, but she is trying to communicate) what she did and how she did it..

For example, Enter a Murderer is about a murder stage managed so that all the events are meticulously planned to coincide with events, entrances and exits and intermissions of a play on stage in a theater. Terri is trying to say "look at me - I am so clever - I managed everything so that you were totally confused about my whereabouts that day, and so that you would find it really hard to see what I was up to"

The Boondock Saints reference (via InsIntel's avatar) is an allusion to the fact that there are "twins" involved (i.e. two redheads who can easily be mistaken for each other) and that they believe they are on the side of justice and truth even though the rest of the world doesnt agree yet - though they will when they hear the full truth, or when they realize what is behind it (in Boondock Saints, the two lead guys are like twins and they kill evil people - they believe God has called them to do so - to such an extent that by the end of the movie, the Law Enforcement guys feel like they are the ones on the wrong side. In that same movie, the public is ferociously against them at the beginning but by the end is on their side).

The "expensive ogre" quote is a reference to the fact that Terri and accomplice (Dede?) believe this is their life's work and that they are determined to continue because otherwise it would all be for nothing.. also to the idea that Kyron being missing is saving lots of other little boys or something like that - as if to say it is worth one boy going missing if it saves lots of other little boys in doing so.. (Expensive Ogres in Dungeons and Dragons can be substituted for whole armies of ogres)

PLEASE read the full explanations and the links I refer to above to see the full explanations behind all this

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Things like this tip has always given me pause.....

Who is this "Family"???

Searchers Return To Area Near Skyline School
Crews Seen Focusing On People With Pickup Trucks, Neighbors Say

POSTED: 4:17 pm PDT July 13, 2010
UPDATED: 6:52 pm PDT July 13, 2010

Over the past 10 days, detectives have scoured previously-searched properties near Skyline Elementary School, neighbors said. They said the investigators appeared to focus on people who own pickup trucks.

One man, who wished to be identified only as Roger, said investigators came to his home within the past week on a tip.

"A big SUV showed up with a couple of people in it; they wanted to know if I was this certain family," he said. "They had a tip why they wanted to talk to this family. That's all they told me."

Read more: http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html

I wonder if it is Roger Sanchez (Sanchez was the name of the Landscapers family)
http://www.whitepages.com/5175/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=&post_back=1&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=roger&name=sanchez&where=portland+or&metro_area=1&localtime=survey

Hmmm.. lives very close to Troutdale Airport..

NOW THERE is something to make you go Hmmmm...

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 pm

I found Roger a while back in my research trying to find relatives of the landscaper to find out if the landscaper was related to the woman who "abducted her kids to Mexico"
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

I am convinced she was related to the landscaper - probably the wife - did anyone find any proof of that?

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 pm

msollicito wrote:I found Roger a while back in my research trying to find relatives of the landscaper to find out if the landscaper was related to the woman who "abducted her kids to Mexico"
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1148744&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

I am convinced she was related to the landscaper - probably the wife - did anyone find any proof of that?

I have never saw this before! Good information.

So is it Roger or Rudy's wife? How do we find out?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:54 pm

This woman went missing a couple of weeks after the confrontation with Terri (Mothers Day) in which the Landscaper's wife allegedly found out that Terri and the Landscaper had been having an affair.

Two weeks after the woman and her kids go missing, Kyron goes missing too..

05/09/10 TH and RS have confrontation. RS is confronted by LE in front of his wife and children.
-10 DAYS LATER
05/19/10 Mrs. Sanchez leaves RS and takes her kids.
-17 DAYS LATER
06/04/10 Kyron Horman goes missing.
-22 DAYS LATER
06/26/10 RS is involved with a LE sting on TH. (also KH, informed by LE of a MFH plot, moves with daughter and begins divorce, RO, etc).
-31 DAYS LATER
07/27/10 Felony warrant in place for Mrs. Sanchez.

Another post..

The Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division shows license #300176-93 for Sanchez Nursery Sales, 955 S Pacific Hwy, Woodburn, OR 97071. The authorized representative on file is Maria G. Sanchez and the representative is Ubaldo Sanchez, with with the same address. This is Elsy Sanchez’s address on the missing kids poster

See http://74.6.238.254/search/srpcache?ei=UTF-8&p=terri+horman+landscaper+mothers+day+elsy+sanchez+missing+may+19&fr=ie8&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=terri+horman+landscaper+mothers+day+elsy+sanchez+missing+may+19&d=4615599623373019&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=33b1b26,be4a00ba&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=gJ4lprf5m.V0OyVaid.yyg--
Things that make you go hmmm...

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Maybe the Landscaper was so pissed off at Terri at the fact that his wife and kids had left him cos the Sherriff went to his house that he took Kyron..?? Maybe Kyron is whereever Elsy and the kids are.. Let us hope that Elsy and the kids really are in Mexico or somewhere.. I hope he didn't kill them in a rage or anything.. cos if he did then Kyron could be dead too..

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Thing is, I still believe that Terri was involved in the actual abduction.. So there are two possible scenarios..

Some people think that the Landscaper kidnapped Kyron and then Terri was called on the cell and told to meet the kidnapper at one of the Freddies but that she got mixed up about which one to go to.. she got the wrong one and so moved on to the other one.. and that after that, Terri drove round to maybe Cornelius Pass to see if she could find the Landscaper or something??

I dont.. I think Terri arranged the abduction and the trips to Freddies are alibis.. I think an accomplice who everyone thought was Terri stole Kyron but that accomplice may then have taken Kyron to the Landscaper so that he could get him out of the country (on a plane to Mexico?) Maybe that is how he got his wife and kids out of the country too.. on a plane to Mexico? Maybe he has connections.. Maybe he just used one of those "coyotes" (usually they go the other direction but maybe in this case they didnt).

By the way I dont know for sure that the Landscaper is from Mexico but one article about Elsy and the kids going missing said they could be in Mexico so I am assuming..

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 pm

And, of course, let's not forget the people who don't believe Terri is involved at all..... Very Happy
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Snaz wrote:And, of course, let's not forget the people who don't believe Terri is involved at all..... Very Happy

Sorry, yes, I should have said "there are two scenarios being discussed, assuming the Landscaper is involved" or something like that Laughing

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Have you guys checked Kaines Facebook out? He is friends with a Benita Sanchez! Something else to make you go Hmmmm.........
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Hmm.. but she isnt friends with a Rudy or an Elsy - probably unconnected - pretty common last name

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down