Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3

+44
justanopinion
One Wonders
ishi
Alessandra_Deux
BrowncoatWhit
snowbird
Puzzler
Ann - Tx
BREEZE4
pi-girl
linden
Cali
January
bebecat
Gracie
IslandGirl
Armymom
Mircea
truthbtold
DeeMac
jigsaw
Eagle Eye
Elphie
soulpatch
Nisha1
purpleprincess
Snaz
msollicito
FystyAngel
LottieM
lc
Sherry
Julie
johnabelle
*KJ*
Estee
Justice4all
khintx
chatter2
Piper
Calypso
Maat
sitemama
JAG
48 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3

Post by Calypso Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:39 am

Kaine is an asshole. Remember during the investigation, when people were discussing him in online groups, he was threatening to shut down the groups and was referring them to his attorney. I felt he was hiding something at the time, never trusted this man.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3

Post by CuriousPortlander Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Nan11 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:
Nan11 wrote:Regarding the bold by me:  nope--Moulton Horman's story is that she last saw Kyron at the doorway to his classroom.  She and her daughter, who was 18 months old at the time, then turned and exited the school via the side door overlooking the parking lot. Moulton Horman says Kyron was last seen with a "male" chaperone.

No one else seems to have seen this male chaperone, but that's her story and she is sticking to it.

She is probably in Argentina right now--or somewhere else where there is no extradition treaty.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your comment, but I think the reason she was in the school was because of the science fair.  I don't know that there's ever been confirmation that Terri had taken Kiara into the school with her.
Regarding the bold by me:  Would the following not qualify for confirmation?  If not, could you explain why?

Reporter:  Kaine, I have to ask you—Kiara, on the morning that Kyron went missing, was she at home or was she at daycare, or where was she?

Kaine:  She was with Terri.

Reporter:  With Terri?  Was she with Terri at the school, or do you know?

Kaine:  Yes.
http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

All Kaine said was that Kiara was with Terri that morning.  "At the school" to me means on the school grounds, but not necessarily in the building.  He has no way of knowing if Kiara was actually inside the school at any time.

Also, timelines from back then do not mention Kiara as being in the school, like this one:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_timeline_of_event.html

"Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair."

Nowhere is Kiara mentioned.

Also, your comment says Terri last saw Kyron at the door of his classroom.  As far as I know, she never said that.  She said she saw him walking down the hallway towards his classroom.

Nan11 wrote:
Also, I believe, in her interview with People Magazine, TMH also mentioned Kiara being specifically inside the school that morning.

Well, that may be, but I don't trust anything she says (she did fail 2 polygraph tests, and walked out on a third).  I have not seen corroborating evidence.

Nan11 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:She might have left Kiara in the car (it was very cool and rainy that day). Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 20 5368  
 Where is this coming from?  Kiara was 18 months old at the time.  Could you provide a link, please?

Uh, it's coming from my head, as in "my opinion".  I thought my using the "I Don't Know" emoji made it clear I did not see this as a fact.  Kiara could have been napping in her car seat for all we know.  Just throwing it out there, as it is a possibility, IMO.  

Nan11} wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:Regarding the comment about where Terri is now, last I heard, Terri had moved to California.  Since she tried to change her name twice here in Oregon, but was refused, my guess is that she would file in CA for another name change.  I sure hope she's on someone's radar.

She is not on anyone's radar.

BBM - are you stating that as fact or as your opinion?  If fact, do you have a link?

Nan11 wrote:
It was reported around January 9/16, that on Sept. 21/15, TMH had filed an address change with the DMV for Sacramento, California.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Around January 20, 2016, out comes the People interview and the spin-offs, and then nothing.

She has never been spotted anywhere in Sacramento.

She gets her money and runs???  imo

BBM - and you know that how?  Do you have a link?
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:21 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:All Kaine said was that Kiara was with Terri that morning.  "At the school" to me means on the school grounds, but not necessarily in the building.  He has no way of knowing if Kiara was actually inside the school at any time.
To me, "at the school" means inside the school with her mother.  imo

CuriousPortlander wrote:Also, timelines from back then do not mention Kiara as being in the school, like this one:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_timeline_of_event.html

"Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair."

This is because the press did everything they could to co-operate with the family's wishes to withhold all information on 18-month-old Kiara.  There were a fair number of people in the school that morning, most of them neighbors or at least acquaintances of Kaine and Terri.  Regardless of the definition of the word "at" as opposed to "in," it is known where Kiara was that morning.  imo

CuriousPortlander wrote:Also, your comment says Terri last saw Kyron at the door of his classroom.  As far as I know, she never said that.  She said she saw him walking down the hallway towards his classroom.

Well, that may be, but I don't trust anything she says (she did fail 2 polygraph tests, and walked out on a third).  I have not seen corroborating evidence.
Google is your friend if you want to confirm what she said.

Do you have a list that you could share naming particular mainstream media outlets which you consider produce "corroborating evidence?"  Or, do you have a source inside law enforcement or the state department from which "corroborating evidence" is sent to you?

CuriousPortlander wrote:Uh, it's coming from my head, as in "my opinion".  I thought my using the "I Don't Know" emoji made it clear I did not see this as a fact.  Kiara could have been napping in her car seat for all we know.  Just throwing it out there, as it is a possibility, IMO.
Okay.  I'm agreeing to disagree on this.  TMH may have been a neglectful mother in the privacy of her own home--according to Kaine; however, she was not in the public eye.  imo  

CuriousPortlander wrote:BBM - are you stating that as fact or as your opinion?  If fact, do you have a link?
What do you accept as a source link?

CuriousPortlander wrote:BBM - and you know that how?  Do you have a link?
I feel that is clearly stated as "imo."  Maybe an emoji would have made that clearer, but I didn't have time to look one up.
Nan11
Nan11

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Reading from above.

Anyone know the lay out of the school in regards to where the classrooms, the exits, the bathrooms, the gym are located? I am wondering if someone could have been "hiding" inside a restroom and pulled Kyron in.... I know it is a wild speculation but at this pointI going outside the box...

To be perfectly honest, I find Kaine to be most difficult to figure out.
He appears very mercurial to me and that makes me wonder if he is hiding something...
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:10 pm

Freckles wrote:Reading from above.

Anyone know the lay out of the school in regards to where the classrooms, the exits, the bathrooms, the gym are located? I am wondering if someone could have been "hiding" inside a restroom and pulled Kyron in.... I know it is a wild speculation but at this pointI going outside the box...

To be perfectly honest, I find Kaine to be most difficult to figure out.
He appears very mercurial to me and that makes me wonder if he is hiding something...
There are so many, many places where someone could have hid, or who knows what, you know?

I am of the opinion--at least currently--that a thorough search of the school was done.  But if they searched for a lost little boy, I wonder if they missed evidence of something much more nefarious.

Basement floor plan:
Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 20 Skylin10

Ground floor plan:
Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 20 Skylin11

This is a different one, but also of the ground floor plan.  I added the classroom numbers, plus marked the doors (with yellow tags) and the outside steps, (with blue tags.)  I used public photos to match each door and set of steps as best I could, but I'm sharing it as something of my opinion only.

For My Opinion Only, Please Click Here:
Nan11
Nan11

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Nan11 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:All Kaine said was that Kiara was with Terri that morning.  "At the school" to me means on the school grounds, but not necessarily in the building.  He has no way of knowing if Kiara was actually inside the school at any time.
To me, "at the school" means inside the school with her mother.  imo

CuriousPortlander wrote:Also, timelines from back then do not mention Kiara as being in the school, like this one:

This is because the press did everything they could to co-operate with the family's wishes to withhold all information on 18-month-old Kiara.  There were a fair number of people in the school that morning, most of them neighbors or at least acquaintances of Kaine and Terri.  Regardless of the definition of the word "at" as opposed to "in," it is known where Kiara was that morning.  imo

CuriousPortlander wrote:Also, your comment says Terri last saw Kyron at the door of his classroom.  As far as I know, she never said that.  She said she saw him walking down the hallway towards his classroom.

Google is your friend if you want to confirm what she said.

Do you have a list that you could share naming particular mainstream media outlets which you consider produce "corroborating evidence?"  Or, do you have a source inside law enforcement or the state department from which "corroborating evidence" is sent to you?

CuriousPortlander wrote:Uh, it's coming from my head, as in "my opinion".  I thought my using the "I Don't Know" emoji made it clear I did not see this as a fact.  Kiara could have been napping in her car seat for all we know.  Just throwing it out there, as it is a possibility, IMO.
Okay.  I'm agreeing to disagree on this.  TMH may have been a neglectful mother in the privacy of her own home--according to Kaine; however, she was not in the public eye.  imo  

CuriousPortlander wrote:BBM - are you stating that as fact or as your opinion?  If fact, do you have a link?
What do you accept as a source link?

CuriousPortlander wrote:BBM - and you know that how?  Do you have a link?
I feel that is clearly stated as "imo."  Maybe an emoji would have made that clearer, but I didn't have time to look one up.
Let me put an end on Kiara being "at or in" the school. My common sense tells me that Kiara was "in" the school with Terri. Had she not been "in" the school with Terri there would have been a media explosion about how horrible of a mother Terri was for leaving Kiara an 18 month old in the truck by herself which would have added fuel to the fire of her killing Kyron. Just my opinion!!!
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:59 pm

I speculate the infant was with the mother inside the school. Dunno.
I have a hard time accepting a mother leaving a child behind alone in a vehicle.
They are too vulnerable...so I guess I am just projecting a hope.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?

September 17, 2013

http://www.drphil.com/shows/2069/

---------------

Terri is on Dr Phil today in an exclusive interview.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Terri Horman breaks her silence on Dr. Phil

The interview airs Wednesday and Thursday at 3 p.m. on KOIN 6

KOIN 6 News Staff
Published: September 20, 2016, 6:41 am  |  Updated: September 20, 2016, 6:49 pm

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Dr. Phil’s interview with Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing boy Kyron Horman, aired on KOIN 6 on Wednesday afternoon.

Dr. Phil grilled Terri on her behavior after Kyron’s 2010 disappearance, including graphic sexting with a friend of her husband.

“Within two months she is sexting with a friend of her husband. And Jenny, when I say sexting I mean graphically sexting with pictures, words and texts the FCC didn’t let us hint at on the show. This seemed to me to be really odd demeanor and conduct for someone that’s grieving or worried about someone being missing,” Dr. Phil told KOIN 6 News anchor Jenny Hansson in an exclusive interview.

Read more:

http://koin.com/2016/09/20/dr-phil-grills-terri-horman-questions-behavior/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:56 pm

Terri Horman On Disappearance Of Stepson Kyron Horman: ‘I Did Not Kill Him’

09/21/2016 04:03 am ET | Updated 2 hours ago

Kyron Horman mysteriously vanished from his Oregon elementary school six years ago after his school science fair. There have been hundreds of searches, but there has been no trace of the now 13-year-old. His parents, Kaine and Deisree, claim that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri, reportedly the last person to see the boy, knows what happened to him – but Terri is adamant that she had nothing to do with his disappearance and insists she loved the boy like her own child.

“I need people to know I did not harm my son,” says Terri. “I’m being unfairly portrayed in the media. I’m not this monster that people are suggesting that I am.”

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/terri-horman-on-disappearance-of-stepson-kyron-horman_us_57e23773e4b0e28b2b511f89

This not about Kyron, this all about Terri ...
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Terri Horman Describes The Last Time She Saw Stepson Kyron Horman Before He Disappeared

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/terri-horman-describes-the-last-time-she-saw-stepson-kyron-horman-before-he-disappeared/vp-BBwslVk

Terri Horman On Disappearance of Stepson Kyron Horman: ‘I Did Not Kill Him’

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/terri-horman-on-disappearance-of-stepson-kyron-horman-%e2%80%98i-did-not-kill-him%e2%80%99/vp-BBws628

Stepmom Of Missing Kyron Horman Claims She Was Told To Lie To The Media

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/stepmom-of-missing-kyron-horman-claims-she-was-told-to-lie-to-the-media/vp-BBwsdLd

Was Stepmom of Missing Kyron Horman Involved In Murder-For-Hire Plot?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/videos/was-stepmom-of-missing-kyron-horman-involved-in-murder-for-hire-plot/vp-BBws0Nz
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Terri Moulton, stepmother

Stepmother of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman is charged with stealing her roommate's handgun in California

".... According to the station KGW, Moulton’s roommate in California reported his handgun missing in August 2015, accusing the woman of taking it from his safe without permission. When Sacramento police went to interview Moulton, they said she had the missing firearm in her possession.

Moutlon was arrested and booked into the Yuba County Jail in early July 2016 on a misdemeanor charge of grand theft of a fireman after she failed to show up in court for her arraignment in November 2015.

Moulton was released on bail the same day and later pleaded not guilty to the theft charge. She is due back in court for a hearing on December 16, reported ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4010910/Stepmother-missing-Oregon-boy-Kyron-Horman-charged-stealing-roommate-s-handgun-California.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Terri Moulton

The stepmom of schoolboy Kyron Horman - who has been missing since 2010 - is arrested for 'driving a stolen vehicle' just weeks after her boyfriend obtained a restraining order after she threatened him with a knife

"....Legal woes continue to mount for the stepmother of an Oregon boy who has been missing for six years.

Terri Horman was arrested on Friday in Northern California for allegedly driving a stolen car, KGW-TV reported.

Horman was stopped by police and taken into custody after she was caught in Belvedere, a wealthy suburb of San Francisco, just before 1:30pm on Friday.

Police initially spotted the car which Horman was driving and pulled it over after noticing a mechanical violation, according to KPTV.

When officers ran a search of the car's license plates, they learned that the car had been reported stolen out of Sacramento. ...."

".....Her roommate in California reported his handgun missing in August 2015, accusing the woman of taking it from his safe without permission.

When Sacramento police went to interview Horman, they said she had the missing firearm in her possession.

Horman was arrested and booked into the Yuba County Jail in early July 2016 on a misdemeanor charge of grand theft of a fireman after she failed to show up in court for her arraignment in November 2015. ....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064010/Kyron-Horman-s-stepmother-arrested-allegedly-driving-stolen-vehicle-just-weeks-boyfriend-obtained-restraining-order-threatened-knife.html

She is one dirty bird....
 shifty
Theft of a gun.
Failure to appear.
Threatening bf with a knife.
Stolen vehicle.
She is crying out for someone to put her out of her misery.... crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:39 am

".... A search party combed the woods near Portland, Oregon, on July 9 looking for any clues to the disappearance of Kyron Horman, a boy missing since 2010.

The search focused on a forested area about five miles from the Skyline Elementary School in Portland, where Horman was last seen. He was seven at the time.

There was no new evidence prompting the search. The local sheriff’s office simply had enough volunteers for a search party....."

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2267293-authorities-search-again-for-kyron-horman-boy-missing-since-2010/

Kyron Horman -- Missing 6/4/10 #3 - Page 20 2108
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:59 pm

Unsolved: What Happened to 7-Year-Old Kyron Horman
Published June 3, 2019

"... June 4, 2018 — Eight years after her son disappeared, Desiree Young posted an emotional Facebook post. “Now 8 years later we are still asking those same questions,” she wrote.

“How in the world can we still be here? Well not if I have anything to do about this,” she continued. “Stay tuned something big is coming I promise you. Terri isn’t going to get away with staying silent about where Kyron is, and not have to answer for it.”

Kyron Horman’s case remains unsolved, but his parents and stepparents have not lost hope that their now-16-year-old son will come home...."

https://www.westernjournal.com/l/kaylakunkel/unsolved-happened-7-year-old-kyron-horman/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2019-06-03&utm_campaign=manualpost&fbclid=IwAR030JkhVfh0Rj-FKnmFKhZnvICpc0OydMCqUFXAmL342Wu5lJPMBwHYh9g

Timeline by date at this link.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20