Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda Runyon -- 2/2010

5 posters

Go down

Amanda Runyon -- 2/2010 Empty Amanda Runyon -- 2/2010

Post by Julie Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:37 am

I am posting this new in the Missing/Murdered section because little Amanda was almost murdered, thank God she survived! Val is asking for Justice for Amanda and I think it will get viewed the most in this section.
If it needs to be moved, go ahead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda Runyon: A study of a broken system

Posted on November 15th, 2010 by Valhall

Niecey, who writes a blog covering children’s cases at Niecey456′s Weblog, contacted me this weekend and asked that I act as a type of webring with her to assist in getting the word out about a case of a brave little survivor who has not only beat medical odds, but now must beat the odds of a system that so far has not shown to adequately value her precious life that was almost taken. Niecey has written three very good articles, which I will be linking as references in this article. I encourage you to read through those in order to learn the specifics about Amanda’s case. I will briefly review the situation here so that you can be introduced to little Amanda and learn how the system appears to continue to fail her, despite her own valiant efforts.

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/15/amanda-runyon-a-study-of-a-broken-system/

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Amanda Runyon -- 2/2010 Empty Re: Amanda Runyon -- 2/2010

Post by Julie Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:51 pm

From HM:

Niecey said: { Nov 15, 2010 - 12:11:11 }

I asked Pam of the particulars on the next hearing and she said the next hearing will be held at the St. Clair County Courthouse in Belleville, Illinois at 8:00 am on January 12, 2011.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/15/amanda-runyon-a-study-of-a-broken-system/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Amanda Runyon -- 2/2010 Empty Re: Amanda Runyon -- 2/2010

Post by Julie Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Found this on youtube: