Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinky Meter "Refugees"

+132
Ann - Tx
Dupin
hinky_shadow
Six of One
Willow123
NanaStacy
glazier
chewet
Valhall
hello clarice
Joni 10
Snaz
LucyJane
Mirantha
alabama52
khintx
jaquey
ThirdEye
stark3923
CrimeGirl
HinkySD
lily2
logbump
Fingerlakes
Rocking
Cleopatra
CasaSupporter
playmuni
debloree
CuriousPortlander
Cubs Fan
summerthyme
carlakay
KimmyK
Lash
Orgona
ClaireUncensored
Piper
LuLu-Tx
ellejay
steff13
tnvol
GoodWitch
smitty1965
Twinkle
JayBos
lotusflame
old chemistry major
inthedark
ustwin
robbyred
BrowncoatWhit
Estee
snowbird
Bmore
Glamourcat
Hobnob
Tob in Ohio
jerseyjul1
Marica
Ellie Tza
KZ
Justice4all
wonderingwhy
emberl
CA Lady
NoZone9
Chester_from_THM
auburn99girl
Hinky's Mimi
JustWinnie
Tinyworm
Gizmo711
Soprano1
DebFrmHell
lostyou
Kwest
Alessandra_Deux
hailey35
Carolina Grandma
agatha_in_SD
junie4justice
KellyJK
Lilith
Scarsmom
justanopinion
FystyAngel
Gracie
DanStar
*GEL*
JMG610
peony459
eva
CherokeeNative
Ms Esq
kimi_SFC
tesstruhart
color77
Com-Sen
Weeziethm
suz1729
ecossie possie
Gia
Mercysake
stina
ishi
KathyNY
ohwow1
Eileen_Dover
ExerSarah
Puzzler
Stolat
Igirl
nanshin
Darkman
djmed99
ruckrider bball
jeflinkin
HawaiianEye
angela_nw
Fishknees
Honeysage
SweetT
KeepingMyWitts
One Wonders
Tamta
sitemama
nanaof4
Nene_Please
Hunters G-ma
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
136 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Hinky Meter "Refugees" Empty Hinky Meter "Refugees"

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi, former Hinksters!

It has been confirmed that The Hinky Meter has been shut down by Valhall.

This is a very sad day for the many members of The Hinky Meter. I could cry! Sad Crying or Very sad

Valhall will leave Ventrilo and the Live Chat up for a while for the Hinksters to use. We can meet there to Live Chat during the Tammi Smith trial on Monday and for the duration of the trial.

Several of us Hinksters were on it earlier and were able to Chat since we had downloaded Ventrilo some time ago.

If you are looking for a place to join, you are cordially invited to join Reality Chatter. For your info, I have been a member here since August, 2010 in addition to my membership at The Hinky Meter. It is a great place and I feel safe here.

This site is owned by Justice4All and FystyAngel. They are the Site Administrators and do a great job of monitoring this site.

You do not have to be a member of Reality Chatter to read in the Forum. However, if you want to post a comment, membership is required. Also, once you join, you will see other threads and features that are not available to non-members.

There are a lot of great features here like there were at The Hinky Meter. There is the PM feature which is your private account. If you want to PM, after you join, you will need to post on any thread a time or two and that will activate your PM capability. Your comment can be as simple as, "Hi, I'm new."

You can click on Profile to post your avatar and set your settings, signature if you want one, etc.

There is also a Live Chat at the bottom of the Forum Page available to members. No audio.

The Homepage features updated articles from mainstream media in the center with additional articles to the right. To the left, is a "scrolling roll" which will let you see who posted recently on what thread. You can click on and it will take you to the desired thread.

The Forum is divided into sections. Click on a section and you will be able to view all threads in that section. You can then click on the thread you are interested in. Here is the Link to the Forum:

http://www.realitychatter.com/forum
Reality Chatter - Forum

I, like many of you, will miss Valhall and The Hinky Meter. She is an awesome lady and I am so happy that I was part of her wonderful site. I hope that one day she will decide she wants to have a blog again. I will be among the first to join!

If you join Reality Chatter, you might want to keep your "Hinky Meter" nic so your cyber friends from the Hinky can find you here. There are some Hinky members here.

If you join and need help in navigating this site, please leave a comment here. Some one will help you.

Julie, from the Hinky Meter, is also a member here. She is very knowledgeable about this site. I can also be of help (maybe)!

Looking forward to seeing some (if not all) of The Hinksters here! Hope this info will give you an idea of how to get around at Reality Chatter if you decide to join.

Ann-Tx

The following is a Link to the RULES at Reality Chatter as posted by FystyAngel, Site Owner & Site Administrator. Please scroll down and read the comment posted by Justice4All (10-10-11), Site Owner & Site Admnistrator.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t9-rules
Reality Chatter - RULES by FystyAngel

Last edited by Snaz on Wed May 30, 2012 1:38 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing to include Link to RULES posted by FystyAngel with additional rule from Justice4All on 10-10-11)
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Hinky Meter "Refugees" Empty Re: Hinky Meter "Refugees"

Post by Chickenbutt Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi fellow Hinkyites...I am here too. Look forward to following cases with you here, but I too, will miss Val and The Hinky Meter. I wish Val the best and hope things go well for her.

Chickenbutt AKA EDRN
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri May 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Hey Ann and Chickenbutt :) I was so sad today when I found out The Hinky Meter was no more Sad Glad to be here though. Hope to see more, if not all hinksters.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri May 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Don't forget to visit chat at the bottom of the forum thread. Good to see you Angie tongue
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 11, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm very sad to hear that THM has been shut down.

I hope anybody coming here from there feels welcome & please feel free to ask any of us a question.

Feel free to look around, I know it's overwhelming at first, there are a lot of threads, pleas ask us questions.

There is a Games forum here, and an Arcade, and a live chat box. Feel free to jump into any of them at anytime.

Hinky Meter "Refugees" 864739 Hinky Refugees!

We have a whole assortment of emoticons...

Hinky Meter "Refugees" 864739 Laughing tongue affraid Hinky Meter "Refugees" 759197 Hinky Meter "Refugees" 80578

Outside images are welcome. Create an avatar or borrow one from the RC avatar page.

Enjoy yourselves, and have fun!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunters G-ma Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Julie wrote:I'm very sad to hear that THM has been shut down.

I hope anybody coming here from there feels welcome & please feel free to ask any of us a question.

Feel free to look around, I know it's overwhelming at first, there are a lot of threads, pleas ask us questions.

There is a Games forum here, and an Arcade, and a live chat box. Feel free to jump into any of them at anytime.

Hinky Meter "Refugees" 864739 Laughing tongue affraid Hinky Meter "Refugees" 759197 Hinky Meter "Refugees" 80578

Outside images are welcome. Create an avatar or borrow one from the RC avatar page.

Thanks Julie!! I was just getting the hang of the Hinky!! Maybe I can get this one figured out eventually
Hunters G-ma
Hunters G-ma

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Hunters G-ma, once you do, you'll love it! Hinky Meter "Refugees" 541830
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Fri May 11, 2012 10:15 pm

I found everyone too. Hope to get the hang of this site so I can keep up with any new news on old subjects we discussed over at the old site.
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Hinky Meter "Refugees" 864739 Nene Please, really cute avatar, I love it! Hinky Meter "Refugees" 88030
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Julie wrote: Hinky Meter "Refugees" 864739 Nene Please, really cute avatar, I love it! Hinky Meter "Refugees" 88030

Thanks I found it when I was looking for something to use for a game for a baby shower.
Nene_Please
Nene_Please

Back to top Go down

Post by nanaof4 Fri May 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi. I, too, am sad about the Hinky Meter being shut down. It has been a part of my life since it started and I have grown to depend on it (all the wonderful sleuths) for the latest info.

Glad we have a place to go, but will miss Val's insight.

nanaof4

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri May 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Welcome to all the newcomers from THM. Hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us do. Feel free to call me mama, everyone else does. If you have any questions, you can send me a pm also and I will do what I can to help you.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri May 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Julie wrote:I'm very sad to hear that THM has been shut down.

Thank you for the warm welcome Julie. I, and maybe most, were feeling pretty lost today. Crying or Very sad
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by nanaof4 Fri May 11, 2012 11:27 pm

I am really going to miss Freckles posting a blow-by-blow of the Baby Gabriell trials.

nanaof4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri May 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Hinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you today!!
Sad day.

Whatever has happened.

I thought I was banned!

Let's get to work.

I am so glad to have
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Fri May 11, 2012 11:39 pm

As much as I'm devistated and worried about Val I must say that the welcome's here have been very warm and show a lot of love for fellow human beings. It means so much to me and others as well I'm sure. Thank you so much everyone.

Ann-Tx, your a jewel and I can't thank you enough. You have been so helpful today.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri May 11, 2012 11:43 pm

TPD: Celis Children With One Parent

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18325000/tpd-cps-involvement-with-celis-family-increases
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by KeepingMyWitts Fri May 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Does anyone know why the Hinky Meter was shut down?

I feel like a beloved neighbor has died. I will miss Valhall's wisdom and passion.

Also, did Valhall prove who burglarized her home?

KeepingMyWitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri May 11, 2012 11:47 pm

KeepingMyWitts wrote:Does anyone know why the Hinky Meter was shut down?

I feel like a beloved neighbor has died. I will miss Valhall's wisdom and passion.

Also, did Valhall prove who burglarized her home?

No one knows why THM was shut down. And no, I don't think Val ever roved who burglarized her, nor were the police very interested in finding out.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri May 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Tamta wrote:TPD: Celis Children With One Parent

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18325000/tpd-cps-involvement-with-celis-family-increases

-snipped-
Child Protective Services has placed the older brothers of a missing Tucson girl in the care of one of their parents, Tucson News Now has learned.

With one parent? Or with one of Sergio or Becky's parents? Does that mean Sergio or Becky? Are they not together? I am confused.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri May 11, 2012 11:55 pm

They are allegedly living separately at the moment, and it has not been released with who the children are living.

Many seem to be assuming they are with Becky, the mother.

I have not read anything about if one has been arrested or where they are staying.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 12, 2012 12:00 am

www.kvoa.com

CPS involved in Celis case
06:44 PM

BBM

SNipped.

TUCSON - Friday, Tucson Police confirmed Child Protective Services is now involved in the investigation into the disappearance of missing six-year-old Isabel Celis.

Recently, detectives became aware of information regarding the welfare of the older Celis children. That information was shared with CPS for their consideration and determination relating to this investigation. Yesterday, CPS personnel responded to police headquarters to consult with detectives as well as the family. Subsequent to their assessment, CPS instituted certain measures to ensure the continued welfare of the Celis children.

Tucson Police tell News 4 the parents are living separately because of this and one of the parents is not allowed any kind of contact.

They are living with one parent, but it is not released which one.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 12, 2012 12:04 am

RE: Ayla Reynolds

Police Recover More Items from Kennebec River

Snipped:
BBM

WATERVILLE — Police found more items in the Kenneber River that could potentially be linked to missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

The items were found Tuesday in the diversion channel of the dam near the Hathaway Mill, according to Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland. This is the same area where police retrieved unspecified items on April 25.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Sat May 12, 2012 12:06 am

Well, I made it but I changed my Avatar, I may change it again later but HELLO to all my Hinky friends.
SweetT
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat May 12, 2012 12:07 am

Tamta wrote:www.kvoa.com

CPS involved in Celis case
06:44 PM

BBM

SNipped.

TUCSON - Friday, Tucson Police confirmed Child Protective Services is now involved in the investigation into the disappearance of missing six-year-old Isabel Celis.

Recently, detectives became aware of information regarding the welfare of the older Celis children. That information was shared with CPS for their consideration and determination relating to this investigation. Yesterday, CPS personnel responded to police headquarters to consult with detectives as well as the family. Subsequent to their assessment, CPS instituted certain measures to ensure the continued welfare of the Celis children.

Tucson Police tell News 4 the parents are living separately because of this and one of the parents is not allowed any kind of contact.

They are living with one parent, but it is not released which one.

Ahhh, that clears it up for me. Maybe something is ready to break?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 12, 2012 12:11 am

I think.

Tuscon News Now:

Snipped
BBM

Investigators are narrowing everything down to a couple of working premises, Villasenor said.

Even though the chief is very measured in what he has to say, this is the first time he's really suggested a possible tipping point in the Celis investigation.

"The detectives who've been working it have gone back over interviews. They've talked to people several times. They just need that one break that's gonna tie things together that they're suspecting," Villasenor said.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Sat May 12, 2012 12:12 am

I wonder if it has something to do with that dad being effiminate? Can we say that? I dont want to get kicked off my first day.
SweetT
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 12, 2012 12:14 am

Some of you I recognize from THM. I posted there too, not a whole lot esp. lately, but I do recognize some of your names. I will miss Val & her insightful articles too.

FystyAngel & Justice4all are the owners here. Hopefully they'll pop in later to welcome all of you.

We'll all try to make you feel as welcome as possible.

Any questions, just ask, someone here will know the answer.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 am

I really have no clue.

I am wondering if it had something to do with information from one of the children's interviews.

I am still digging....

But if he is about to be a POI or suspect maybe this is a precautionary measure.

Last edited by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding on)
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 am

Julie wrote:Some of you I recognize from THM. I posted there too, not a whole lot esp. lately, but I do recognize some of your names. I will miss Val & her insightful articles too.

FystyAngel & Justice4all are the owners here. Hopefully they'll pop in later to welcome all of you.

We'll all try to make you feel as welcome as possible.

Any questions, just ask, someone here will know the answer.

Thank You Julie!!!!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 12, 2012 12:19 am

Hinky Meter "Refugees" 88030
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Sat May 12, 2012 12:20 am

Just wanted to jump in and say Hello and glad to have found another welcoming forum, need to take a look around and get familiar. Hope to be posting more soon.
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 am

Things have been kind of slow around here lately. I am going to start a thread right now for Isabel Celis for links and comments.

Here's the link:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3800-isabel-celis-6-missing

All of you can start threads too, but we'll get back to that later, LOL.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishknees Sat May 12, 2012 12:28 am

Hi everyone. I am one of the Refugees from THM.

I hope to figure out how your site works.

Nice to see some old friends here.

Fishknees

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 12, 2012 12:33 am

Honeysage wrote:Just wanted to jump in and say Hello and glad to have found another welcoming forum, need to take a look around and get familiar. Hope to be posting more soon.

Hi!!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 12, 2012 12:34 am

Hinky Meter "Refugees" 864739
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Sat May 12, 2012 12:36 am

Tamta wrote:Hinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Whatever has happened.

I thought I was banned!

lol I think we all (each?) thought we were banned... well things got heated up there sometimes but Val's writing sure was worthy of a Pulitzer.. and her insight. Oh well. Hi everybody. Thought I was going to have to go through major feverish withdrawals. Thank you Julie and other hosts for letting us join you here!

Can someone post when folks are on ventrilo - is it during the weekday (TS trial) or are people meeting up for evening cocktail hour and weekend chats as well?

ok I will admit, these emoticons give me the jitters but on this occasion: drunken
-Angela
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat May 12, 2012 12:37 am

angela_nw wrote:
Tamta wrote:Hinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Whatever has happened.

I thought I was banned!

lol I think we all (each?) thought we were banned... well things got heated up there sometimes but Val's writing sure was worthy of a Pulitzer.. and her insight. Oh well. Hi everybody. Thought I was going to have to go through major feverish withdrawals. Thank you Julie and other hosts for letting us join you here!

Can someone post when folks are on ventrilo - is it during the weekday (TS trial) or are people meeting up for evening cocktail hour and weekend chats as well?

ok I will admit, these emoticons give me the jitters but on this occasion: drunken
-Angela

Angela!

Hi.

Ventrilio is on now but I am having issues with it!

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 12, 2012 12:41 am

I've never used Ventrillo so I can't be of any help. If Ann-TX shows up, I know she knows how to use it.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HawaiianEye Sat May 12, 2012 12:45 am

I just found out Val shut down the Hinky Meter. I'm speechless and heartbroken. I came to rely on her wisdom and brains as she sorted through all the cases we discussed there. I wish her well, and hope she changes her mind.
HawaiianEye
HawaiianEye

Back to top Go down

Post by jeflinkin Sat May 12, 2012 12:46 am

Hi, coming over from THM. I do not post often but sure will miss TheHinkyMeter. Thanks for having me. I see some familiar faces.
jeflinkin
jeflinkin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 am

Hinky Meter "Refugees" 897702 Hinky Meter "Refugees" 864739 to all new comers.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckrider bball Sat May 12, 2012 1:18 am

my mom should be on tommorrow to give an update on my brother's case
ruckrider bball
ruckrider bball

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Sat May 12, 2012 1:19 am

If anyone wants to get on ventrilo who does not have the new server info, pm me, I just copied down the url + new log-in info (from the server).. I can reply in the a.m.
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by djmed99 Sat May 12, 2012 1:29 am

Thank you for having us...I am going to be lost without my dose of Hinky and Val...
Look forward to the update Ruckrider.

djmed99

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Sat May 12, 2012 1:52 am

KeepingMyWitts wrote:Does anyone know why the Hinky Meter was shut down?

I feel like a beloved neighbor has died. I will miss Valhall's wisdom and passion...
Hi all,

The way it was for me ... the way i saw it yesterday:

I was there, at Hinky Meter, last night ... in Bashara thread ... everything was OK .. then i refreshed the screen .. and all was gone..

Just the note: (something of this nature)

The site discontinued .. Find another Site

-----------
You can also find Valhall here:
http://www.myspace.com/valhall_hinky_meter (kinda dead there though)

or at her YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHinkyMeter (you can even see her starring there in few videos) :)

---

Then i went to Google and found this post of hers (at Google Cache) .. obviously she posted it .. but when she took down the site, that post was gone also (but Google Cache memorized it)

Anyhow.. i found this: (it's dark there.. but if you go over the text with your mouse .. still can read it.. )

-------------------------------------

Out of respect for Val, I'm deleting the passage. - Julie
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Sat May 12, 2012 1:57 am

and elsewhere else on the net, someone wrote this about THM:

Old_Hippie wrote:Hi,

I just joined here today. I've been on HM several months. I believe Val shut it down because things got very ugly on the Trayvon Martin thread over the last several days; last night she posted a couple of really melt-down type posts on that thread. She was being criticized by some posters because of all the people who have been posting very ugly things about the victim and his family, over the last few days. It was a real mess. So, there were two very frustrated posts by Val, with threats to shut the thread down, which did happen, shortly followed by the whole site going off line.

Just thought you might like to know, I think the TM thread finished her off. That's my best guess.

Have a great weekend.
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Sat May 12, 2012 2:00 am

Out of respect for Val, I'm deleting the passage. - Julie
Hi, Julie

Maybe, at least, good ideal to leave a Web Cache's link .. so people can read and not wonder what happened...

After all, i don't think it was written as "a secret" ... Val wrote it as public message / article .. and the only reason why it was gone after a while, because when she took the site down, Main Page died also.

BUT she wrote it publicly .. for everyone to see
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 12, 2012 2:02 am

Hi Darkman, how about if someone wants info, they can pm you? From what I understand the passage was deleted by Val, for reasons only known to her, so maybe she didn't want it up? It just sounded emotional.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin Sat May 12, 2012 2:15 am

Ann - Tx wrote:

Hi, former Hinksters!

It has been confirmed that The Hinky Meter has been shut down by Valhall.

This is a very sad day for the many members of The Hinky Meter. I could cry! Sad Crying or Very sad

Valhall will leave Ventrilo and the Live Chat up for a while for the Hinksters to use. We can meet there to Live Chat during the Tammi Smith trial on Monday and for the duration of the trial.

Several of us Hinksters were on it earlier and were able to Chat since we had downloaded Ventrilo some time ago.

If you are looking for a place to join, you are cordially invited to join Reality Chatter. For your info, I have been a member here since August, 2010 in addition to my membership at The Hinky Meter. It is a great place and I feel safe here.

This site is owned by Justice4All and FystyAngel. They are the site administrators and do a great job of monitoring this site.

You do not have to be a member of Reality Chatter to read in the Forum. However, if you want to post a comment, membership is required. Also, once you join, you will see other threads and features that are not available to non-members.

There are a lot of great features here like there were at The Hinky Meter. There is the PM feature which is your private account. If you want to PM, after you join, you will need to post on any thread a time or two and that will activate your PM capability. Your comment can be as simple as, "Hi, I'm new."

You can click on Profile to post your avatar and set your settings, signature if you want one, etc.

There is also a Live Chat at the bottom of the Forum Page available to members. No audio.

The Homepage features updated articles from mainstream media in the center with additional articles to the right. To the left, is a "scrolling roll" which will let you see who posted recently on what thread. You can click on and it will take you to the desired thread.

The Forum is divided into sections. Click on a section and you will be able to view all threads in that section. You can then click on the thread you are interested in. Here is the Link to the Forum:

http://www.realitychatter.com/forum
Reality Chatter - Forum

I, like many of you, will miss Valhall and The Hinky Meter. She is an awesome lady and I am so happy that I was part of her wonderful site. I hope that one day she will decide she wants to have a blog again. I will be among the first to join!

AnnTX, I am so glad I found you guys !! Tamta posted on Statement Analysis the "refugees" were here. When I couldn't find HM I went over to SA to see what Peter had to say about Isabel. Such news in the last few hours. The Celis' boys are now with only one parent ??
If you join Reality Chatter, you might want to keep your "Hinky Meter" nic so your cyber friends from the Hinky can find you here. There are some Hinky members here.

If you join and need help in navigating this site, please leave a comment here. Some one will help you.

Julie, from the Hinky Meter, is also a member here. She is very knowledgeable about this site. I can also be of help (maybe)!

Looking forward to seeing some (if not all) of The Hinksters here! Hope this info will give you an idea of how to get around at Reality Chatter if you decide to join.

Ann-Tx

nanshin
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next