Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11

+6
Bat Woman
ellejay
snowbird
justanopinion
Justice4all
Ann - Tx
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Michelle Parker: New video shows her car, its exterior altered, hours after cellphone dumped

This week marks the two-year anniversary of Michelle Parker's disappearance.

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
6:18 p.m. EST, November 18, 2013

Two years after Orlando mother Michelle Parker disappeared, police on Monday released a short video of her Hummer stopped at a red light less than a mile from where the vehicle was later found.

Orlando police Detective Mike Moreschi said he hopes the surveillance video, taken the evening of Nov. 17, 2011, at Conroy and Vineland roads, will renew interest and awareness in the case.

Moreschi also said for the first time publicly that the perpetrator didn't act alone.

"This was a two-person situation," Moreschi said at OPD headquarters Monday

Read more:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-video-evidence-20131118,0,1124283.story
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11 - Page 2 Empty Video of Press Conference

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:53 pm

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-press-conference-on-michelle-parker/vCJYr4/
WFTV - Orlando, FL  --  11/18/13

Video (11:05):  Raw: Press conference on Michelle Parker investigation
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:04 pm

New video released in Orlando missing mother case of woman's car the night she disappeared

Posted: 11/18/2013
Last Updated: 3 hours and 21 minutes ago
By: WFTS Staff

Watch the video here:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/new-video-to-be-released-in-orlando-missing-mother-case

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:38 pm

My prayers go out to this family.  Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11 - Page 2 Be8n0p

Michelle's father was a guest on Nancy Grace last night.

According to one of the above video's, Michelle sent a text to her brother at 4:30 pm; so that would knock an hour off of the timeline Nancy's gives.  

It's hard to really confirm who sent a text message, but LE seems pretty sure of it. If that text message is confirmed, that would mean that Michelle at least left his residence after she dropped off her twins.

This is the text transcript from the segment of Nancy's show covering this case.  I have enclosed portions (in order) under the spoilers to keep it shorter.  Just click on them to read the whole thing.  

Spoiler:

Joining me tonight is a special guest. With me is Brad Parker, this is Michelle`s father. Brad, I`m very disturbed by the video that we`re seeing. Because this means that in the space of about five hours, it was over. Whatever had been done, was done. Someone had already, God help me, done away with Michelle, and they already -- they defaced her car, because people would recognize that decal on the back. They had to get rid of that to abandon the car, and it worked. The car sat there for a while before it was I.D.`d. The Glow insignia had been taken off of it. So at the time this goes down on a street in Orlando, she was gone. And her car had already been defaced. They were leaving right there to go dump her car. Tell me your theories on this, Brad.

BRAD PARKER, FATHER: I mean, you`re exactly right. Michelle was not in the car. The sticker was off. Somebody who did something to Michelle was driving that vehicle, and it was either Dale or Dale`s friend, or maybe Dale`s father. But -- somebody was in there, but Michelle was not driving the car.

Spoiler:

GRACE: What are police telling you about the search for Michelle?

PARKER: They`ve got good leads. I mean, what I`ve seen, they have done their homework. And they`re waiting for the smoking gun, and I`m hoping it`s just a matter of time.

GRACE: To Dr. William Morrone, medical examiner, joining me out of Madison Heights. Dr. Morrone, thank you for being with us. Dr. Morrone, police are now convinced two people involved in Michelle`s disappearance. What forensic evidence might lead them to that conclusion, Dr. Morrone?

MORRONE: There may be different sets of trace fiber data. Skin samples, hair samples. Things that are not familiar with that relationship, that don`t belong in that car, and other sets of data might include Onstar, GPS, and some of the technical data stored in that car.

Spoiler:

GRACE: Back out to Brad Parker, this is Michelle`s father. Explain to me, Brad, the timeline, again. She dropped the children off around 3:30. Her car is spotted at about 9:00, 8:50 p.m, at this red light. Please, let`s show it again, Liz. What do we know of her movement between 3:30 and 8:00, or do we know anything at all, Brad?

PARKER: She dropped the twins off and she was supposed to go back home and take a nap and go to work. And she never showed up back at her house, and that`s when her oldest son made a phone call. And that`s when we found out Michelle was missing.

GRACE: Was there anyone at the home with the ex? Dale Smith Jr.? When she dropped the children off?

PARKER: Not -- as far as I know, he was there all by himself, and he did tape the -- the recording of the people`s court that day.

GRACE: Hmm. Tip line. 800-423-8477. There is a reward.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1311/19/ng.01.html
Nan11
Nan11

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Michelle Parker's family promotes grandparents' rights bill in Florida

By Jeff Allen, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 4:41 PM

Nearly two and half years have passed since Yvonne Stewart last saw her daughter, Michelle Parker.

“We miss her. A lot,” said Stewart.

That makes Michelle’s three children all the more special to Stewart. But Stewart said she hasn’t been able to see Parker’s twins since her disappearance back in November 2011. She said the children’s father, Dale Smith, moved to Tennessee with them and won’t help when they try to arrange visits.

Stewart is pushing lawmakers to pass a grandparents’ rights bill, and she recently traveled to Tallahassee to make her plea to lawmakers.

“They lived with me until the day she disappeared. We lost four family members that day,” said Stewart as she made her plea in a hearing in Tallahassee.

Read more:

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2014/3/26/michelle_parker_s_fa.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 am

Police search near airport for Michelle Parker clues

UPDATED 5:35 PM EST Feb 27, 2015

By Bob Kealing

VIDEO:

http://www.wesh.com/news/police-search-near-airport-for-michelle-parker-clues/31528478
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:09 pm

No new clues in Michelle Parker search in Orlando

Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11 - Page 2 Michelle-parker-family-022715

Michelle Parker's family meets with police detectives at the scene of a new search Friday, Feb. 27, 2015, for the Orlando mother missing since 2011. (PHOTO/Caroline Rowland, Staff)

Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11 - Page 2 Michelle-parker-search-022715-2

Police search for clues Friday, Feb. 27, 2015, near the area where missing Orlando mother Michelle Parker's cell phone last pinged before she disappeared in 2011. (PHOTO/Sky 13)

By John W. Davis, Julie Gargotta and Caroline Rowland, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, February 27, 2015, 4:31 PM

ORLANDO -- The search for missing Orlando mother Michelle Parker resumed Friday, more than 3 1/2 years after she was last seen, but police told her family members they uncovered no new clues into her disappearance.

"They searched the woods out there. It's a lot of wetlands out there, they're going to let it dry up and then they're going to search again," said Brad Parker, who is Michelle Parker's father.

Meanwhile, Michelle Parker's mother Yvonne Stewart can't help but cry when she thinks about Friday's search efforts.

Read more:

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/2/27/michelle_parker_sear.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:42 pm

'Grandparents rights' bill draws Florida lawmakers' support

Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11 - Page 2 1426813715677

Yvonne Stewart speaks before the Florida House Judiciary Committee Thursday about her missing daughter, Michelle Parker, and her grandchildren, whom she has not seen in years.

By Jeff Allen, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 9:08 PM

TALLAHASSEE --

It’s been more than three years now since Yvonne Stewart has seen her daughter Michelle Parker.

“She left our beauty salon and said ‘Mom, I’ll see ya later’ and we haven’t seen her since,” Stewart told the Florida House Judiciary Committee in Tallahassee Thursday afternoon.

Stewart said it’s also been three years since she’s seen Parker’s children, who are now with their father, Dale Smith. Smith remains the only suspect in Parker’s disappearance.

“I want to see the babies. I was with them since they were 13 days old. They were three. And I didn’t know in Florida I didn’t have the right to ask to see my grandchildren, and right now he calls all the shots,” said Stewart.

Stewart is pushing Florida lawmakers to pass a grandparents' rights bill.  The law would allow grandparents to ask a judge for visitation rights to their grandchildren in cases where their son or daughter was killed, in a vegetative state or, in Stewart’s case, missing.

Read more:

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/3/19/_grandparents_rights.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:38 am

Grandparents just months away from rights in Florida (Video)

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 10:38 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 28, 2015 10:43 PM CDT

By Holly Bristow, Reporter

Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11 - Page 2 7602093_G

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO) - A new bill headed to Florida Governor Rick Scott is giving hope to grandparents who have been kept away from their grand-kids. This comes as good news for Yvonne Stewart, who will soon have a fighting chance to see her two youngest grandchildren.

"This is huge, so huge for Florida. It's a step in the right direction," said Stewart. "I haven't seen them since they were four-and-a-half. They'll be seven years old in three weeks. Their birthday is May 23rd."

Stewart's daughter, Michelle Parker disappeared November 17, 2011 without a trace after dropping her twins Trey and Taylor off in Orlando with their biological father, Dale Smith. Soon after, Smith, who Orlando Police say is the only suspect in Michelle's disappearance, was given full custody of the twins and moved out of state. That's when Stewart learned grandparents have no legal rights to visitation in the state of Florida.

"Dale took those kids away from me and wouldn't let me see them anymore. And they're not just his kids. He's the dad but they're Michelle's babies too and we're Michelle's family.

Read more:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/28925547/grandparents-just-months-away-from-rights-in-florida
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Gov. Rick Scott signs grandparents' rights bill into law

Author: Dawn Brooks, Online Editor, Producer

Published On:  18 m

Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11 - Page 2 Michelle-parker-jpg

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Gov. Rick Scott signed a bill into law Thursday night, that authorizes the grandparent of a minor child to petition a court for visitation under certain circumstances.

Some of those circumstances include when a parent has been killed, is in a vegetative state, or is missing. It also includes when the other parent has been convicted of a felony or an offense of violence evincing behavior that poses a substantial threat of harm to the minor child's health or welfare.

The bill states, "Upon the filing of a petition by a grandparent for visitation, the court shall hold a preliminary hearing ... the court may award reasonable visitation to the grandparent ... if the court finds by clear and convincing evidence that a parent is unfit or that there is significant harm to the child, that visitation is in the best interest of the minor child, and that the visitation will not materially harm the parent-child relationship."

The signing of the law was good news for Michelle Parker's parents, who have fought for the bill since their daughter disappeared three years ago.

Read more:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/gov-rick-scott-signs-grandparents-rights-bill-into-law/33538054
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:52 am

Good!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Friday, June 19, 2015

Suspect in Michelle Parker's disappearance scheduled for deposition next week

"....ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —

The prime suspect in the disappearance of an Orange County mother will be questioned at a deposition in a civil lawsuit next week, investigators said.

Investigators said Michelle Parker has been missing for four years and the main suspect, Dale Smith, will be questioned at the Morgan and Morgan office next week..."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/suspect-michelle-parkers-disappearance-scheduled-d/nmg6X/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Michelle Parker's mom fights to see grandchildren

Parker reported missing in 2011

Author: Erik Sandoval, Reporter, esandoval@wkmg.com
Mark Lehman, Reporter, mlehman@wkmg.com

Published On: Nov 17 2015 08:08:35 AM EST | Updated On: Nov 17 2015 04:46:06 PM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. -  The family of a missing 30-year-old mother has filed a petition to force her ex-boyfriend to let them see her children.

Orlando police say Michelle Parker was last seen alive on Nov. 17, 2011, as she dropped her children off at the home of estranged boyfriend Dale Wayne Smith, II.

He cell phone and her car were both recovered within days, but Parker has not been found.

Read more:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/michelle-parkers-mom-fights-to-see-grandchildren/36493304
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:49 am

Moving post I put on wrong thread:

Michelle Parker case: Woman vanished four years ago
by Freckles on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:50 pm

"...In the four years since Michelle Parker vanished, few clues have emerged in the mysterious disappearance of the beloved bartender.

But tomorrow, Parker's mother has renewed hope for a different type of breakthrough: the prospect of seeing her twin grandchildren again.

On the anniversary of Parker going missing, Yvonne Stewart is filing the first grandparents' rights petition in Florida, legislation that Stewart fought to create.

"She single-handedly changed the law in Florida," said attorney Matt Morgan, whose office is representing Stewart in a civil lawsuit. "As a direct result of her efforts, Florida now allows grandparents to petition the courts for visitation."

It's been nearly three years since Stewart has seen her grandchildren, who reside with Parker's ex- fiancé Dale Smith, the only person of interest in Parker's case. He has not been charged with a crime, but is the defendant in a wrongful-death suit.

Smith was one of the last people to see Parker alive on Nov. 17, 2011. Court records documented the couple's domestic-violence problems. Parker disappeared the day she appeared with Smith on a recorded episode of "The People's Court" about a dispute over a missing engagement ring.

Former Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry, now an attorney with Morgan's firm, will file the grandparent's rights petition.

The legislation, signed by Gov. Rick Scott this summer, is narrow, allowing grandparents to ask courts for visitation rights if they fall into a specific category: families where the grandchild's parents are both dead, missing or in a persistent vegetative state, or if one parent meets any of the previous requirements and the other parent has been convicted of a felony. ..."

Bit more and pics:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-michelle-parker-missing-anniversary-20151116-story.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Hearing held in Michelle Parker negligent death lawsuit (Video)

By Nadeen Yanes - Reporter

Posted: 1:23 PM, March 21, 2016
Updated: 5:58 PM, March 21, 2016

ORLANDO, Fla. - The family of Michelle Parker, who was reported missing in 2011, is suing Parker's ex-fiance in her death and disappearance.

Parker's family filed a negligent death lawsuit against Parker's ex-fiance, Dale Smith. Parker's parents want Smith to talk under oath about Parker's disappearance.

“I really don't know yet I’m hoping that in the case of good versus evil that cliche that the right thing would happen and that maybe one day the truth will come out and we will be able to find Michelle and we know what happened,” Parker’s mom, Yvonne Stewart, said.

Read more:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/hearing-in-michelle-parker-case
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Missing woman's ex-fiance to be deposed in wrongful death suit, judge says

Updated: Mar 21, 2016 - 5:26 PM

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Michelle Parker was reported missing in 2011 after dropping off her three children with her ex-fiance, Dale Smith, who investigators say is the only suspect in her disappearance.

Smith was fighting to keep from testifying in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Parker’s mother, but a judge ruled Monday that he will be deposed in the case.

Smith’s attorney, Stephen Calavacca, said his client will invoke the Fifth Amendment if he is deposed.

Parker’s mother, Yvonne Steward, said her daughter’s disappearance has taken a serious toll on her family.

“It’s agony,” she said. “It’s total torture every day.”

The answer to the mystery of what happened to Parker could lie in Smith’s testimony, she said.

“I think Dale needs to answer questions, and do you think if he didn’t have anything to hide he wouldn’t plead the Fifth?” she asked.

Read more:

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/missing-womans-ex-fiance-to-be-deposed-in-wrongful-death-suit-judge-says/173151040
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:03 pm

Inside the hunt for bartender mother-of-three who vanished eight years ago on the same day she appeared on People's Court in a dispute with her ex, amid speculation she 'may have been kidnapped by an infatuated patron'

".Jonathan Beaton, a former Orlando reporter, told the show: 'Michelle worked at one of the most popular bars in Sanford, Florida. It's called The Barn.

'People get weird infatuations with bartenders all the time. So there was speculation that maybe there was a patron at that bar who followed her, who was stalking her, who could have possibly kidnapped her. No one knows.'.. ..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7711263/Inside-hunt-bartender-vanished-amid-speculation-patron-kidnapped-her.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2