Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12

4 posters

Go down

Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12 Empty Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Cops probing sis’ ‘potential neglect’ in Caleigh Harrison case

By O’Ryan Johnson
Friday, May 18, 2012 - Updated 1 week ago

Cops investigating the disappearance of missing Gloucester toddler Caleigh Harrison have filed a request for a protective order on behalf of her older sister, asking the Department of Children and Families to look for signs of abuse or neglect, state police said last night.

State police spokesman David Procopio would not say what prompted the state and Rockport police team that is investigating the missing girl case to file the 51A request on behalf of 4-year-old Lizzie Harrison, who police believe may be the only witness to her sister’s disappearance. He said the request does not mean they developed any information relating to foul play surrounding Caleigh’s disappearance

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20220518cops_probing_sispotential_neglect_in_harrison_case

~~~~~

UPDATE

6:34 PM EDT May 18, 2012

(VIDEO)

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/boston-north/Police-charge-missing-toddler-s-parents-with-neglect/-/11984708/13485150/-/11mgo6s/-/index.html

Father of missing toddler Caleigh Harrison speaks to FOX 25 about neglect report

Posted: May 18, 2012 8:51 PM CDT
Updated: May 20, 2012 5:57 PM CDT

Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12 18560006_BG2

ROCKPORT (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) The father of missing toddler Caleigh Harrison tells FOX 25 he approached Rockport Police on Thursday afternoon to discuss concerns he had over the mother of his children.

Anthony Harrison tells FOX 25 that he told Rockport Police that he was concerned over mother Allison Hammond's state of mind. Harrison claims that she has not been acting right.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/18560006/anthony-harrison-speaks-to-fox-25-about-51-a-report

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 28, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12 Empty Re: Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Missing Toddler Caleigh Harrison: Sister Recalls Stranger

Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace discuss the toddler who disappeared at a beach. 05:00 | 05/07/2012

video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-toddler-caleigh-harrison-sister-recalls-stranger-16293919
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12 Empty Re: Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12

Post by sitemama Mon May 28, 2012 3:30 pm

But the news reporter didn't say anyone has been charged, just being investigated. And it is only the mother who is being investigated, at the request of the father. Their headline is very misinformative.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 28, 2012 3:37 pm

sitemama wrote:But the news reporter didn't say anyone has been charged, just being investigated. And it is only the mother who is being investigated, at the request of the father. Their headline is very misinformative.

I am going to change the article, I am going to leave the link to the video.

Thank you, sitemama.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Is the child's name really pronounced as 'Caley' like NG pronounced it, or is pronounced like Caylee as in Anthony. NG never pronounced Caylee's name correctly, and CA even corrected her when she was being interviewed by NG.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12 Caleigh-Harrison-missing-231x300

http://missingpersonsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Caleigh-Harrison-missing.jpg

Missing tot’s dad: Sister saw mystery man on beach

May 2, 2012

Police say there is no evidence of abduction in the case of missing 2-year-old Caleigh Harrison, but in an exclusive interview with HLN’s Nancy Grace, Caleigh’s father revealed that the girl’s sister may have seen something suspicious.

Caleigh was last seen on a Rockport, Massachusetts beach on April 19, playing with her mother, her sister and their dog. Her mother told police she left her and her 4-year-old sister Elizabeth alone for about two minutes while she went to retrieve a ball that had gone over a wall, and when she returned, Caleigh was gone.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/category/missing-persons/caleigh-harrison/

Missing Massachusetts Toddler: Was She Abducted?

video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

Caleigh Harrison was thought to have been swept out to sea. 02:32 | 05/07/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-massachusetts-toddler-abducted-16293874

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Tue May 29, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue May 29, 2012 11:10 am

A walk through the scene where Caleigh Harrison went missing.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 am

Caleigh Harrison's father, Anthony Harrison, and her uncle, David Harrison, talk to Nancy Grace about Caleigh's disappearance.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Tue May 29, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue May 29, 2012 11:14 am

Caleigh Harrison's mother speaks to the media for the first time since her daughter's sudden disappearance.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue May 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Published on May 12, 2012 by WCVBtv. Three weeks after Caleigh Harrison vanished.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Alesssandra, when I first saw this story, the dad & a male friend were on Ng stating they had participated in an exhaustive water search.

Then, he told the story that MOM went over a fense to retrieve a ball the 3 were playing with & upon her return, Caleigh was gone. He stated several times she was gone only a minute.

Now he is claiming possible abuse, whatever. I wonder why he changed his mind & if MOM took a poly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue May 29, 2012 1:05 pm

art tart wrote:Alesssandra, when I first saw this story, the dad & a male friend were on Ng stating they had participated in an exhaustive water search.

Then, he told the story that MOM went over a fense to retrieve a ball the 3 were playing with & upon her return, Caleigh was gone. He stated several times she was gone only a minute.

Now he is claiming possible abuse, whatever. I wonder why he changed his mind & if MOM took a poly.

art tart, the media is saying that Caleigh's father told the police that he was concerned about Caleigh's sister and that he wanted them to check on it, he also said that Caleigh's mother was acting weird before Caleigh went missing, that's what prompted the police to file a request for a protective order for the little sister.

He doesn't know exactly what happened, he wasn't there when Caleigh disappeared, perhaps, he thinks that her mother is not telling the entire truth and he might fear that something can happen to the other little girl, I don't know what the family dynamics are or if there has been any kind of abuse that he has witnessed. After the NG interview, he told the media that he doesn't believe that Caleigh went into the water.

I haven't heard or read anywhere about Caleigh's mother taking a polygraph test.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
art tart wrote:Alesssandra, when I first saw this story, the dad & a male friend were on Ng stating they had participated in an exhaustive water search.

art tart, the media is saying that Caleigh's father told the police that he was concerned about Caleigh's sister and that he wanted them to check on it, he also said that Caleigh's mother was acting weird before Caleigh went missing, that's what prompted the police to file a request for a protective order for the little sister.

He doesn't know exactly what happened, he wasn't there when Caleigh disappeared, perhaps, he thinks that her mother is not telling the entire truth and he might fear that something can happen to the other little girl, I don't know what the family dynamics are or if there has been any kind of abuse that he has witnessed. After the NG interview, he told the media that he doesn't believe that Caleigh went into the water.

I haven't heard or read anywhere about Caleigh's mother taking a polygraph test.

Alessandra, thanks for your explanation. Thanks too for starting this thread, imo, it's important, she is just precious, imo, she NEEDS more Media. I now can start following this case.

I thought Mom's accounting sounded Hinky & the dad at the minute supported her, but, I clearly see she is to be questioned & glad he is sharing everything he knows after considering MOM's behavior.

I couldn't believe the MOM's story of leaving the 2 children, & one being on 2 for a second, much less to go look for a ball, it just didn't sound believeable imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 30, 2012 10:33 am

May 30, 2012

Amber alert issues hover over Caleigh case

By Joann Mackenzie
Staff Writer The Gloucester Daily Times

Caleigh Harrison -- Missing 4/19/12 G0a0000000000000000def91eef6da3fd51f043ee805264d345c728ac54

"Do I think they should have issued an Amber Alert?" said Ron Kimmence. "How about 150 percent, yes."

Kimmence, who identifies himself as "a close friend of the family" of Caleigh Harrison, who vanished from Rockport's Long Beach on April 19, was speaking at the townwide candlelight vigil held for the toddler on May 11, at Gloucester's Fishermen's Memorial.

Kimmence is not alone in wondering why the police never activated an Amber Alert for 21/2-year-old Caleigh Harrison.

http://www.gloucestertimes.com/local/x1561295396/Amber-alert-issues-hover-over-Caleigh-case
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 10:43 am

Alessandra, I stay confused as to why some of these children have Amber Alerts & some don't.

I don't understand what is going to make this valuable resource utilized more by LE. I think I heard Marc Klass saying the criteria needed to be changed.

Praying for little Caleigh, she is too cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 30, 2012 3:51 pm

http://www.gloucestertimes.com/local/x1561295396/Amber-alert-issues-hover-over-Caleigh-case/print

-snipped-

First and foremost, those guidelines, as stated on the official Amber Alert website, "require law enforcement to confirm an abduction prior to issuing an alert ... as well as descriptive information about the suspect and the suspect's vehicle."

The key word here, even more than "suspect," is "vehicle."

The Amber Alert system relies largely on vehicular identification for its success. Absent a description of a vehicle, suspect, or an eyewitness account of an abduction, an Amber Alert could not be activated by Rockport Police or State Police responding to Long Beach on April 19.

Info on Amber Alerts in Gloucester
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm

May 31, 2012

Editorial: Caleigh case should bring fresh look at Amber protocols

The Gloucester Daily Times Thu May 31, 2012, 05:59 AM EDT

Unless little Caleigh Harrison is found, or miraculously returns home, as members of her family and people across Cape Ann continue to hold out hope, we may never know whether the issuance of a so-called Amber alert in the minutes and hours after her disappearance from Long Beach last month would ever have made any difference.

But if some good is indeed to come out of what continues to linger as a horrific tragedy, it may well be through getting law enforcement and other officials to take a fresh look at the requirements to be met under the Amber alert guidelines in Massachusetts.

And if it brings about any changes that could indeed provide new protocols that can help locate missing children in the future, that could indeed be a fitting legacy for the Gloucester toddler who vanished without a trace of any hard evidence — on the beach, in the waters of the ocean or Saratoga Creek, or on land, if there was indeed the abduction that family members continue to believe

http://www.gloucestertimes.com/opinion/x1968176760/Editorial-Caleigh-case-should-bring-fresh-look-at-Amber-protocols
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Caleigh Harrison Update: Family Still Pushing Abduction Theory

June 27, 2012 06:20 PM EDT

The family of missing tot Caleigh Harrison are still insisting that the child was abducted, even though investigators have strenuously tested the theory only to come out with negative results. The child was most likely swept out to sea while her mother wasn't paying attention to her -- which is possibly part of the reason why DCF is investigating Allison Hammond for child neglect regarding her remaining child.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981432667
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:52 am

Neglect Case Opened Against Mother Of Caleigh Harrison

By Beth Germano, WBZ-TV
June 27, 2012 11:04 PM

(VIDEO)

GLOUCESTER (CBS) – WBZ-TV has learned the Department of Children and Families will investigate the mother of a little girl who disappeared two months ago from a Rockport beach. A neglect case has been opened against Allison Hammond out of concern for the welfare of Caleigh’s older sister, four-year-old Elizabeth.

Investigators have said there’s no evidence that foul play or neglect played a role in the disappearance, but interviews with family members and others who have had contact with Hammond and her daughter have apparently convinced DCF to take a closer look. Hammond will now have visits from social workers to see if support services may be needed.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/06/27/neglect-case-opened-against-mother-of-caleigh-harrison/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:03 am

Caleigh Harrison’s Dad: ‘I Still Don’t Have Anything’

July 13, 2012 11:05 PM

(VIDEO)

ROCKPORT (CBS) – The father of two-year-old Caleigh Harrison says he’ll never lose hope that she’s alive, but has now accepted the reality that the little girl was swept out to sea off a Rockport beach.

“Even if that is exactly what happened, I still don’t have anything. I don’t have her body, I can’t have a funeral for her,” Anthony Harrison told WBZ-TV in an exclusive interview.

The organization, Mission for the Missing, which has been helping the Harrison family, says it put together a team of experts to conduct additional investigative work, as well as to interview witnesses who were on Long Beach back on April 19.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/07/13/caleigh-harrisons-dad-i-still-dont-have-anything/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:09 am

Caleigh Harrison Disappearance: Dad concedes toddler likely swept out to sea

July 18, 2012 9:27 AM

CBS/AP) GLOUCESTER, Mass. - The father of missing 2-year-old Caleigh Harrison, who disappeared last April from a Rockport beach, said Monday that he now accepts that his daughter was swept out to sea.

Anthony Harrison said he reached the conclusion after a group called Mission for the Missing investigated the case. The nonprofit is a volunteer group of law enforcement investigators and crime analysts who help search for missing children.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57474580-504083/caleigh-harrison-disappearance-dad-concedes-toddler-likely-swept-out-to-sea/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Pink pants found on beach, may belong to Caleigh Harrison

November 12, 2012, 12:20 pm

(NECN) - State police have confirmed to NECN that they were notified on Friday that a pair of pink pants, possibly belonging to Caleigh Harrison, were found on Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester.

State police and Rockport police are in the process of confirming with Caleigh's family whether the pants belonged to the little girl.

They are consistent in size and color with what she was last seen wearing.

Read more:
http://www.necn.com/11/12/12/Pink-pants-found-on-beach-may-belong-to-/landing.html?blockID=800911&feedID=4753
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down